Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers (12873 Views)

Nigerian Lady Slams Women Who Won't For Once, Have Sex With A Guy & Tell Him Off / Tell Him I Love Him / Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by anonimi: 9:43pm On May 19, 2015
amokeme:
You could tell him how you feel.. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? You ll just keep hurting if you keep everything to yourself. And to me, I feel you will heal faster that way.
He must not be the one to initiate a conversation.. And since the breakup was "mutual" chatting him up or even calling him shouldn't be a problem or a bad idea. You will feel better when you do.

Beautiful, mature response just like your signature cheesy

if as a lady, you are not financially independent. marriage should not be your piority

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On May 19, 2015
amokeme:
and what could be bigger than that

Don't u understand the sarcasm?
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by gbengus26(m): 9:47pm On May 19, 2015
I don't this there is any need for that.
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by gbengus26(m): 9:49pm On May 19, 2015
I don't think there is any need for that.
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by mrbillz(m): 9:59pm On May 19, 2015
Thats why its always cool if you could differentiate what you want from what you need. Don't start what you can't finish girl. You Trying to eat your cake and have it. Don't do it cos you will regret it.
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by amokeme(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2015
anonimi:

Beautiful, mature response just like your signature cheesy

thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by 12month: 10:38pm On May 19, 2015
kaboninc:

Is it that bad to go back to your ex?

No but most times it's not worth it
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by Akinmag(m): 2:06am On May 20, 2015
My sweetie don't do that, rather re-direct your focus&as well brace up your thinking to move ahead. God bless you. cheesy
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by Rexnegro(m): 2:20am On May 20, 2015
mabelbrilliant:
It's been a month since we broke up (it was mutual). I don't have anymore feelings for him. Although, I've been wondering if he ever thinks about me sometimes..But anyways, I'm wondering if I could text him "hey" and then a few minutes later, say "oops, sorry that text was meant for my friend", just to see if we could start a conversation from there, like use this as an excuse to start talking to him again..? Would that be ok? Or just weird? Should I do it? And if not, what should I do?
Thanks

No need to be forming or pretending , the world has come of age, be mature n straight to tell him u miss him simple. He won't bite u right ? If yes then display maturity by telling straight up. Takia
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by Akinmag(m): 10:08am On May 23, 2015
U don't need to go back except ur breaking up was based on ur fault, den go back & apologies but f not,den u nid to move forward&forget ur past.
Re: Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers by Akinmag(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2015
What au missing him for? That u can't find elsewhere even better than what u think UA missing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / If A Woman Hits A Man, What Should He Do? / Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.