Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Shyness Killing Me Slowly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shyness Killing Me Slowly (3523 Views)

I Love Him, He Doesn't Know That I Do, And It's Killing Me. / 6 Things That Kill A Relationship Slowly Than Cheating / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by soleexx(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2015
Godwinfriz:
tankz man bt i hav dn sum of d tinz u listed bt wem am wit her our conversatn dnt exceed dmin

Rite down what you wana discuss with her study over nd over...

And release them 1 by 1... Dnt rush
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:31am On May 21, 2015
soleexx:

Rite down what you wana discuss with her study over nd over...

And release them 1 by 1... Dnt rush
bt i hav colected ha no shuld go ahead n stil put down wat i intend dning
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by ronald4lif(m): 12:37am On May 21, 2015
Godwinfriz:

hav alrdy colected her digit

Did she give it to you herself or you got the number from a friend?. Anyways, since you have her number you should be able to make her trip for you. Although only if she's not in a relationship already. Some few tips you can try are chatting her up often but try not to come off as being needy or too clingy. You can ring her most time early in the morning and late at night to ask how she slept or how her day went. Don't show desperation.

Send her sweet messages, ask about her, her interest, likes and dislikes, just any thing you can think of. When she becomes fond of you then on a weekend go on a date with her. As a shy guy I know looking a woman straight in the eyes could be tasking but you have to look her eyeballs to eyeballs. I don't know but there's no specific rule to making a woman fall for you. Just be confident, it goes a long way.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:37am On May 21, 2015
lol. Well, girls usually come to me. So, I have no idea of how to approach a girl.
But then, the girls that come to me also leave immediately. So . . . . cry cry cry
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by francizy(m): 12:40am On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Did she give it to you herself or you got the number from a friend?. Anyways, since you have her number you should be able to make her trip for you. Although only if she's not in a relationship already. Some few tips you can try are chatting her up often but try not to come off as being needy or too clingy. You can ring her most time early in the morning and late at night to ask how she slept or how her day went. Don't show desperation.

Send her sweet messages, ask about her, her interest, likes and dislikes, just any thing you can think of. When she becomes fond of you then on a weekend go on a date with her. As a shy guy I know looking a woman straight in the eyes could be tasking but you have to look her eyeballs to eyeballs. I don't know but there's no specific rule to making a woman fall for you. Just be confident, it goes a long way.

**awards him PhD in Love Councelling/Therapy and Hooking up Tactics**
cool
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:41am On May 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
lol. Well, girls usually come to me. So, I have no idea of how to approach a girl.
But then, the girls that come to me also leave immediately. So . . . . cry cry cry
go smoke weed bro
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:43am On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

she gav me haself
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by ronald4lif(m): 12:45am On May 21, 2015
francizy:

**awards him PhD in Love Councelling/Therapy and Hooking up Tactics**
cool

You that has a doctorate kwanu. I'm still a neophyte to you nau. grin
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:46am On May 21, 2015
Godwinfriz:
go smoke weed bro
okay . . . I probably deserved that.
Let me give you what you need then.
1. View her as a sister or a fellow nigga
2. Crack jokes and pinch lines. Think of yourself as being there solely for her entertainment.
3. Ask her about her interests.
4. Talk about her interests.
5. Thank me later.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 12:48am On May 21, 2015
Teempakguy:
okay . . . I probably deserved that.
Let me give you what you need then.
1. View her as a sister or a fellow nigga
2. Crack jokes and pinch lines. Think of yourself as being there solely for her entertainment.
3. Ask her about her interests.
4. Talk about her interests.
5. Thank me later.
making sense wuld definately tank u in future
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by francizy(m): 12:49am On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

You that has a doctorate kwanu. I'm still a neophyte to you nau. grin

Hehehehehe, am still seeking for admission in that level. Ladies don't fall in love wimme you know.. They always wanna friend-zone me... cry

So till I can get ladies to love me, am still a learner... cheesy

No worry, I will have to seek for admission in your school soon... grin
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by ronald4lif(m): 12:53am On May 21, 2015
Godwinfriz:
she gav me haself

Help yourself out bruv. From the comments here you should have an idea of what you should do. At over 20, talking and wooing a girl shouldn't be a challenge to you. You have to do what you have got to do. Inaction they say breeds fear and doubt but action breeds confidence and courage. To conquer fear one must act. You have to be courageous and act. Women don't bite.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 12:54am On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Doctor of love. grin
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by ronald4lif(m): 1:02am On May 21, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe, am still seeking for admission in that level. Ladies don't fall in love wimme you know.. They always wanna friend-zone me... cry

So till I can get ladies to love me, am still a learner... cheesy

No worry, I will have to seek for admission in your school soon... grin

Hahaha, onye nna. The babe wey go friendzone you them never born am na. Nwata nwanyi afu obu onye ebe... cheesy

My school shouldn't be an option unless you want to search for your credentials forever like GMB. All the alumnus of my citadel of learning have all been searching for their certs.
grin
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by francizy(m): 6:09am On May 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hahaha, onye nna. The babe wey go friendzone you them never born am na. Nwata nwanyi afu obu onye ebe... cheesy

My school shouldn't be an option unless you want to search for your credentials forever like GMB. All the alumnus of my citadel of learning have all been searching for their certs.
grin

No let those Buhari worshippers see this yah post oh... grin
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by bhaliz44(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2015
C'mon niggi Go get the damn b!tch..
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Sholah96(m): 7:35am On May 21, 2015
Shey shyness and courage be d same thing ni?
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2015
tankz guys jst pull d stunt 2da bt men i was sweating soto d babe started laughing bt told me nt to wory dat she wil reply me on sunday
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 22, 2015
Shyness is a curse.

So treat it as one. If you need spiritual deliverance, you better do. Thank me later.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 22, 2015
Godwinfriz:
guys pls i honestly need ur help am in my early 20 but seems very shy to talk to gal n there is this twin in my class am having sleepless night on and cant summon the courage to talk to her each i go closer to her i just start shaking some that has cold pls help me
Its normal bro, just summon courage to approach her and don't show emotion while talking to her, the worst she can ever do is to say NO.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by SkinnyDude(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2015
agrovick:

You call early 20s young? Are u related to Medusa tongue
i Can Bet My Azz, The Guy Doesnt Know What Medusa Is.
And He Probably Wears Fake Aba-made Versace Necklace.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2015
Don't m/asturbate for just 1 week.

Come back and tell us how shy you still are.

You want to reset yourself to your most natural state - a walking d1ck.

Get so h0rny you can't sleep. So h0rny you could totally rape a goat.

You might just realize you're the most uninhibited, pvssy-hunting caveman on the planet.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by ayokellany: 11:22pm On May 22, 2015
Godwinfriz:
guys pls i honestly need ur help am in my early 20 but seems very shy to talk to gal n there is this twin in my class am having sleepless night on and cant summon the courage to talk to her each i go closer to her i just start shaking some that has cold pls help me

Be sure to always prove read whatever you are posting online or offline before posting.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by vislabraye(m): 11:28pm On May 22, 2015
Godwinfriz:

Start talking to more and more girls. After a while, you'll realize that it's no biggie. The worse they can say is a no.
You can begin gradual like saying, hi to tekling them your name and asking for theirs
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 22, 2015
ronald4lif:

Bro can I get ur pin/whatsapp contact?
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by ronald4lif(m): 11:37pm On May 22, 2015
operaabel:

Bro can I get ur pin/whatsapp contact?

Hmmm. Sorry, what exactly for if I may ask.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
tankz guys i tonk ha out 2da!men she talks alot i cum da vesk self
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by jorlons(m): 8:45pm On May 23, 2015
Hope she's not some shitty looking girl given d much work you're putting-in to woo her ??

If you don't allow your dic to hijack your head, you'll do just fine unless your social life is zero.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Nobody: 7:03am On May 24, 2015
ronald4lif:

Hmmm. Sorry, what exactly for if I may ask.

Would like to have a private discussion with you.
Re: Shyness Killing Me Slowly by Godwinfriz(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2015
jorlons:
Hope she's not some shitty looking girl given d much work you're putting-in to woo her ??

If you don't allow your dic to hijack your head, you'll do just fine unless your social life is zero.
men she such a damsel tankz she alrdy agred to be ma chick.**AM NT D D*I* *U*S* TYPE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Get Back Together Despite All She Made Me Go Through? / Look At What This Pervert Is Doing(photo) / Please No Sentiment, Who Is Take Away Among The Two Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.