Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. (25208 Views)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by publicenemy(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
It all started since my secondary school days, influenced by bad friends we cultivated the habit of visiting sex workers popularly called (ASEWO) in my area. I found lot of pleasure in doing this dirty act to the extent I started bringing them home after my higher institution.

Right now i have met the woman I love and I wish to spend the rest of my life with, but I find it hard to stop visiting this sex workers despite she satisfies me.

I don't just know what to do keep my self from the ugly scene am planning to settle down.

I don't want a broken home.

Do you think you are addicted to s€x or proostitute?

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
I wonder why u cannot hold ur hands,must u comment on my post with ur mugulious MB.
Hahaha. If only you could stop sleeping with call-girls.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 21, 2015
Very unfair to your wife/partner. She had better not catch any STDs from you angry
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by millionboi(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
I wonder why u cannot hold ur hands,must u comment on my post with ur mugulious MB.
op jst get urselv engaged in so many tinz....busy ppl dnt ve tim 4al dis bulshit
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by millionboi(m): 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
Velocitron:
Very unfair to your wife/partner. She had better not catch any STDs from you angry
him dey use condom
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by zik4ever: 2:35pm On May 21, 2015
gbengus17:
I SHARE THE SAME HABIT WITH THIS WRITER, IN FACT, TO ME PROSTITUES ARE BETTER. YOU ARE VERY FREE WITH THEM AND RELAXED THAN ONES WIFE WHO IS ALWAYS CALCULATING. PROSTITUTES ARE VERY EASY, JUST HOW MUCH AND THE DEAL IS OVER, UNLIKE YOUR WIFE THAT GIVES IN MOST CASES CONDICTIONS, AND AT TIMES IMPOSSIBLE MINIMUMS BEFORE GIVING HER CONSENT. FINALY MAN SHALL NOT LEAVE BY BREAD ALONE, HOW CAN I BE EATING ONLY BREAD FOR YEARS, IT IS GOOD TO TASTE OTHER FOODS, MOST EXPECIALY (HOW MUCH WOMEN/LADIES). BUT I TREAD CAREFULY AND AM HEALTH CONCIOUS TO AVOID HIV. SOME ARE EVEN MARRIED, BUT STILL PREFER HOW MUCHBUSINESS, MOST ESPECIALY WHEN THEY ARE BROKE AND SINGLE PARENTS WHO WANT TO PAY SCHOOL FEES/BUY NEW UNIFORM AND BOOKS IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER. AM ALWAYS VERY BUSY IN SEPTEMBERS/OCTOBER EVERY YEAR.
Please repent urgently and stop taking advantage of the less priviledged or less fortunate. Get born again as a matter of emergency and urgency. Life is to short to be wasted on gratifying the flesh in an ungodly way.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by millionboi(m): 2:36pm On May 21, 2015
onyxo76:
you need real deliverance because not all the call girls you slept with are really human, some are demons in disguise, you need to visit MFM for serious prayers and counselling because even if you decide to stop sleeping with them they will surely visit you in your dream and the action continues.

Don't take this issue lightly as it's more spiritual than physical.Do you know what some of these girls do with your semen after you ejaculate?
Do you know the girls background?
Do you know what she rubs into her v--agina before setting out for work?

God will deliver you.
...speculations
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Bants(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2015
You need rehabilitation or TB Joshua you are an addict
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by sinaj(f): 2:38pm On May 21, 2015
millionboi:
therapist....how?

a counsellor can talk you out of d habit but if itz severe u will need a therapist to modify ya behaviour
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Pheals(f): 2:38pm On May 21, 2015
2dice:
lol... wtf is ijn....
in jesus name.

I mean
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by mattonnairaland: 2:39pm On May 21, 2015
Won ti get bobo yi sha
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by ravgach: 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
gbengus17:
I SHARE THE SAME HABIT WITH THIS WRITER, IN FACT, TO ME PROSTITUES ARE BETTER. YOU ARE VERY FREE WITH THEM AND RELAXED THAN ONES WIFE WHO IS ALWAYS CALCULATING. PROSTITUTES ARE VERY EASY, JUST HOW MUCH AND THE DEAL IS OVER, UNLIKE YOUR WIFE THAT GIVES IN MOST CASES CONDICTIONS, AND AT TIMES IMPOSSIBLE MINIMUMS BEFORE GIVING HER CONSENT. FINALY MAN SHALL NOT LEAVE BY BREAD ALONE, HOW CAN I BE EATING ONLY BREAD FOR YEARS, IT IS GOOD TO TASTE OTHER FOODS, MOST EXPECIALY (HOW MUCH WOMEN/LADIES). BUT I TREAD CAREFULY AND AM HEALTH CONCIOUS TO AVOID HIV. SOME ARE EVEN MARRIED, BUT STILL PREFER HOW MUCHBUSINESS, MOST ESPECIALY WHEN THEY ARE BROKE AND SINGLE PARENTS WHO WANT TO PAY SCHOOL FEES/BUY NEW UNIFORM AND BOOKS IN THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER. AM ALWAYS VERY BUSY IN SEPTEMBERS/OCTOBER EVERY YEAR.

Let the one who is doing harm continue to do harm; let the one who is vile continue to be vile... Revelation 22:11. [/size][size=8pt] Make you no stop you hear? CONTUNUO!
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by timothy2396(m): 2:45pm On May 21, 2015
SCOAN WILL DO THE JOB WELL

Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by jrerico1(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2015
DrGroove:
You don't need deliverance.. Nothing is wrong with you. 99% of married men if not 100% don't bleep only their wives
70% are seriously addicted to prostitutes

So Ride on! Remember to play safe.. Use raincoat!

Don't worry about wifey finding out

She will only cry n beg you. visiting different churches n fasting n praying for you while ur dicckkk visits brothels
gosh from a lady?? Kinda true sha
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by millionboi(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

a counsellor can talk you out of d habit but if itz severe u will need a therapist to modify ya behaviour
so wich of dem handle dis
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by ravgach: 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:
It all started since my secondary school days, influenced by bad friends we cultivated the habit of visiting sex workers popularly called (ASEWO) in my area. I found lot of pleasure in doing this dirty act to the extent I started bringing them home after my higher institution.

Right now i have met the woman I love and I wish to spend the rest of my life with, but I find it hard to stop visiting this sex workers despite she satisfies me.

I don't just know what to do keep my self from the ugly scene am planning to settle down.

See that no one is sexually immoral, or is godless like Esau, who for a single meal sold his inheritance - Hebrews 12:16
[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]. Stop immediately! Your inheritance/right - GOOD
HEALTH, JOY, PEACE OF MIND, LIFE, FAMILY, REPUTATION, DIGNITY ETC - is going right before your eyes - KOROKORO like
that. Advise yourself bros!
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Akbee(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
padlock your d!ck when your wife is not around if that will help undecided

if the issue is the same, come back and ask me for plan B
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by xchian(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2015
yea you sure should see a pastor and also discuss this with her maybe..if you trust she wont leave you though..
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by QueenHeart(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2015
Taylor86:
am so addicted to ashawo too

but bro i can't help it moreover am okay with it

dnt need any deliverance b4 my dic.k no go stand up again after 7 bottles of anointing oil

girls shakara don too much dis days, if ashi fail i use my hard earned baby oil and do d needful
As you small so hmmmmmm endtime don reach
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by DrGroove(f): 2:54pm On May 21, 2015
jrerico1:
gosh from a lady?? Kinda true sha
I am a lady but a very realistic one... I know am right!

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by ceeceeuwa: 2:57pm On May 21, 2015
ekemini84:

Forget the pic!

He's trying to come out. He's not the one that needs to feel ashamed but that devil!

If that woman truel loves him, now is the time to prove it.
#stand by her man#
...And You Think The Best Place To Find Out The Truth About Her Man Is Here Online?Not Everyone Can Handle Situations As Well As You Think.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by bornmekus: 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
Your just an addict.It is something u can take care of by removing your mind from.Any guy that enjoys a prostitute will find it very hard to cope with a good girl.Its a your feweling.Girls of easy virtue don't argue as long as u meet up with their terms.Start removing the thought of a prostitute in ur mind,avoid the places or friends that associate with them. Start focusing n thinking of your finance,U will overcome it.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
QueenHeart:
As you small so hmmmmmm endtime don reach

do you wanna help me out?

check my signature
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by 2dice(m): 2:59pm On May 21, 2015
Pheals:
in jesus name.

I mean
lazy girl... Still lazy to type 11 alphabets ....

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Mariojane(f): 3:04pm On May 21, 2015
kennygee:
Yes.

He should visit MFM in Utako on Monday.
cheesy why Utako and why Monday?
is it that deliverance can't be perform anywhere else except Utako or any other day apart from Monday?
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by princefaculty(m): 3:08pm On May 21, 2015
Guy you never ready to start a home, if you are set nobody go advise you or even pray for you. I just pray you don't stop the lifestyle through the hard way, say prost carry belle for u wen ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ gree comot or say u come go pack some terrible disease.

#BeWise
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Rexnegro(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2015
fredraf:

Be determined why u Discipline ur mind...tell ursef u won't do it n indebted to ursef by making sure u keep away from d act. I did d same to drinking star cos it was my brand when I used to drink but I told myself I won't drink any alcoholic drink again..guess what bro ? All I did was to disciplined my mind and as I type this its over 5yrs I haven't drank beer n I don't see myself drinking cos its part of me now , I see beers like a stranger to me. Hope I have shared d solution to ur addiction. Be disciplined bro. Takia.
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by Rexnegro(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2015
agarawu23:
padlock your d!ck when your wife is not around if that will help undecided

if the issue is the same, come back and ask me for plan B
Its not funny bro ...I wonder why in NL we joke a lot at someone serious issue that are affecting their lives ...if u were d one I guess u won't feel right . Na wa o
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by omajali2003(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2015
Give your life to Christ. He will handle the rest. It's beyond you
Re: Help Me I Think I Need Total Deliverance. by OXLANDOWN: 3:29pm On May 21, 2015
go for HIV test

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Sex After Traditional Marriage? / Two Dwarfs Show Their Dance Moves / The Most Painful Thing You Have Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.