Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,169 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57884 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by queenelizabeth: 6:36pm On May 23, 2015
1stola:

Stop posting silly link.
All i want to see is the you referred to earlier.

Stupid He- goat.....dat was d post i meant. Oya, goat' go thru d link.

you missed a word *one*

Thunder will fire u if u quote me again. A word is enough
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by 1stola: 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
queenelizabeth:

Stupid He- goat.....dat was d post i meant. Oya, goat' go thru d link.

you missed a word *one*

Thunder will fire u if u quote me again. A word is enough
Jobless tripe
Bloody shameless dumbfùck liar sad
Where on that thread did I post that I can have sex with a girl in her menstrual period
Fool.
May leprosy infest all your claws if you quote me again.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Babaken(m): 6:56pm On May 23, 2015
i dont avoid her that much one thing i hate to see is blood be it from de or eals where.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by GodblessNig247(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

You gives a damn about our clime? Men sell us the notion we need them. We don't. Yes I am a feminist, I wil always be one.

OK ma
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by nwekecosmas: 7:19pm On May 23, 2015
I hav always hated blood my gf seriously complain no I can't sleep on dis same bed wit her during her mess sorri
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by czarr(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2015
Adenirandorothy:

Joblessness!
hope Dorothy isn't your actual name...what did you do to ur parents?.... pls roll ur opinion into two halves,dip it in lubricant,lie sideways and with ur right leg up...stick it in ur as$.

czarr
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2015
tivta:
. Seriously that your friend need to be sent to yaba left.
funny enough he's frm Yaba. Lol
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Bigcake: 7:50pm On May 23, 2015
honeric01:

Constant pregnancy is the cure, you can keep putting her in the family way if you want her to be free from menstrual pains "forever"
''Fiancee'' i said... Expect our wedding card soonest.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by queenelizabeth: 8:50pm On May 23, 2015
1stola:

Jobless tripe
Bloody shameless dumbfùck liar sad
Where on that thread did I post that I can have sex with a girl in her menstrual period
Fool.
May leprosy infest all your claws if you quote me again.

He- goat, where did i write dat u posted in the thread Cant u understand a simple sentence?

I read d thread wit my bf some months ago. It was similar to dis topic.
Show me where i wrote dat u posted in d thread
Thunder will strike u nd u will die tonight for d lies dat u are spreading!!!!!!!!!!
rerrre
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by 1stola: 9:24pm On May 23, 2015
queenelizabeth:

He- goat, where did i write dat u posted in the thread Cant u understand a simple sentence?

I read d thread wit my bf some months ago. It was similar to dis topic.
Show me where i wrote dat u posted in d thread
Thunder will strike u nd u will die tonight for d lies dat u are spreading!!!!!!!!!!
rerrre
E no go better for you and your retąrd boyfriend.
Bloody bastąrd liar!
Why are lying?
Who wrote this rubbish?
queenelizabeth:

Who knows wat u are suffering from? Are u ursef free
from disease?
There was a thread on Nairaland some months ago dat
talked abt how to have sex wit a woman on her period.
He directed me to it. we read nd tried it nd It was Okay.
I will redirect u to d page once i find it.
May you and that retąrded boyfriend die of aids that you will infect him with very soon.
Fûcking tripe.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by queenelizabeth: 10:06pm On May 23, 2015
1stola:

E no go better for you and your retąrd boyfriend.
Bloody bastąrd liar!
Why are lying?
Who wrote this rubbish?

May you and that retąrded boyfriend die of aids that you will infect him with very soon.
Fûcking tripe.

There was a thread on Nairaland some months ago dat
talked abt how to have sex wit a woman on her period.
He directed me to it. we read nd tried it nd It was Okay.
I will redirect u to d page once i find it.

Did i mention your name here Are u my bf?? Yes or No

Thunder will strike nd u will die!!!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by honeric01(m): 2:26am On May 24, 2015
Bigcake:
''Fiancee'' i said... Expect our wedding card soonest.

Hehehe, alright.. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by AfricanApple(f): 8:47am On May 24, 2015
Davotee:
and you shall keep on hoping and hoping infact u go wait taya.
KingTom:
I go don die rotten for ground before that day come grin
see how they are now running helter skelter, is this how you guys fear it, I guess it has power over you, no?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by KingTom(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
see how they are now running helter skelter, is this how you guys fear it, I guess it has power over you, no?
I love menstrual blood, I use as an aftershave grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by AfricanApple(f): 9:22am On May 24, 2015
KingTom:
I love menstrual blood, I use as an aftershave grin
that's one of the factors that will make you live longer
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by KingTom(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
that's one of the factors that will make you live longer
Indeed, but I have run out of it. Please guys and girls tell your friends I need menstrual blood I need it o, gallons, buckets, tanks just bring it grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Davotee(m): 11:46am On May 24, 2015
AfricanApple:
it realy iritates. Gurls dey try sha.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by GodblessNig247(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2015
suwalee:
Guys shld jst accept it's nature it's not rly easy I've had severe cramp dat I had to boil water to heat my tummy nd d water spilled on me wen u experience cramp ua in anada world entirely
sorry dear. wanna be there to share ur pain with u.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by deshizzle(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2015
mez alws thr 4ma lady...ease her pain in anyway i cn,pet nd cuddle her til d period tin ends.
..its d time she nids us mst fellas,xcept shez jz a slamin-tool 2yaa..
...go thru d pain wt her nd she'l giv ya d best bleeping f ur career whn d shiii iz ovr..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by paschenko(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2015
Martiyu:
Well, from my perspective, I never really had much interaction with ladies. I knw what menses is but I only talk about it on phone with my distant love. It could be heart rending at times, u know? The incessant stomach ache and some attendant pains. The least I could do is try to comfort her as best I could.

But m scared I might hate her if it really comes down to having body contact with her when she is going tru dz natural ritual. The reason being that about few months ago, I got friendly with this girl and on one of her visits, we were just having one of those harmless plays and I smelled blood. Oh! U surprised? My nose is very sensitive. Instantaneously, I withdraw myself cos it kinda was repulsive and since then, I reclined and refrained from getting close. She noticed a change in my attitude and did all that she could (cajoled, teased, begged, coerced) to know what her offence was... But how would I tell her, wait! What would I tell her.

The problem now is, I can't even see any girl now without having to recall that repelling and unwelcoming incident. And to think all girls go through that? Gosh!

So, reaction of some guys could stem from one or more of some actions, events, experiences and what have you.

Brother, I don't knw why but this ur post is funny n childish. So cos u had a passive experience u wanna cling on it till eternity? Man up bru. U even lucky u got her begging, teasing n asking what her offense was, many will move on n leave u wit ur folly. It depends on guys though, but me I feel a woman needs u most when she is flowing. U don't need to clean n mop the mess like d folk above said, but ur soothing words n presence will make her surmount d pains n flows. U shld even be happy she menstruate, wat abt those girls who don't n start planning abortions? Am not u, neither R u me, but I don't think segregating the women gender cos of menstrual flow is d ideal way to show maturity. I read u smell blood, are u a vampire? Lol. I wonder how u be acting when u get married n Wify is witnessing the monthly flow, abi u go relocate to ur friends house until she dries up? Brother, being a man is not by just having a shlong between one's legs; d way u reason on some petty issues like these goes a long way to prove d class u belong to. #NoOffenceIntended! Cheerio Amigo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by josite: 12:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
some girls do not accept the fact that matured noses can easily pick up a foul smell when they are on menses and therefore needs to wear strong perfume and chew gum.why should a womans mouth smell so bad jus because she is having menses.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Martiyu(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
paschenko:

Brother, I don't knw why but this ur post is funny n childish. So cos u had a passive experience u wanna cling on it till eternity? Man up bru. U even lucky u got her begging, teasing n asking what her offense was, many will move on n leave u wit ur folly. It depends on guys though, but me I feel a woman needs u most when she is flowing. U don't need to clean n mop the mess like d folk above said, but ur soothing words n presence will make her surmount d pains n flows. U shld even be happy she menstruate, wat abt those girls who don't n start planning abortions? Am not u, neither R u me, but I don't think segregating the women gender cos of menstrual flow is d ideal way to show maturity. I read u smell blood, are u a vampire? Lol. I wonder how u be acting when u get married n Wify is witnessing the monthly flow, abi u go relocate to ur friends house until she dries up? Brother, being a man is not by just having a shlong between one's legs; d way u reason on some petty issues like these goes a long way to prove d class u belong to. #NoOffenceIntended! Cheerio Amigo.

Take ur advice, wrap it well, double check to confirm if it is well wrapped and shove it up ur as*.

If you have problem with comprehension or u deliberately decided to put the part of ur brain that does active thinking on probation, u deal with it.

What part of the post did I say I was going to cling to it forever? I only expressed my fears being an experience I hadn't acclimatised to. And what part of the post did I say needed anyone to beg and tease me... Or did I say I needed anyone to stay with me and not skedaddle?

A woman, one's woman and not just a random girl... And if you have issues with one of ur sense organs... The one that has to do with olfactory to be precise, get a doctor.

U don't go about attacking posts aggressively and u expect it to be taken lightly.

#NoOffenceIntended.
... ADIOS AMIGO

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by hola106(m): 9:21am On Jun 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. , orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.
can u call me on dis numba 07062888246 tanks
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. , orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.

Well, some custom always welcome this bunkums. I have a friend in the Uni then that won't even talk to a lady on menstrual ish not to even talk of eating a meal prepared/bought by her. It's terrible...
Well, personally, if I have a gf and she is on menstrual, I see nothing wrong with eating her meal or cuddling her as usual.... The only no go area would be s3x..... It's really annoying to abandon them during such period...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2015
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:20am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Vanije: 8:34am On Sep 16, 2015
CSTR2:
I remember those days in school when my girlfriend used to come over and stay with me for sometime whenever she is on her period.
She had some very painful menstruations then and i was basically her primary care-giver.
The first few months were horrifying, but i later got used to it.
Infact it got to a point when i unconsciously memorized the particular days of the month when her period begins and when it begins to end.

Causes of heavy,painful & prolonged menses : www.trendyhealthworld.com/menorrhagia/
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by spencekat(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2015
There is nothing wrong with that. That is one of the reasons she is a female.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / How Do I Save My Relationship / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.