Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57866 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:07am On May 22, 2015
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. , orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by agarawu23(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2015
only an insane guy will avoid her babe during Mess, undecided its nature and must be accepted. but u ladies just have to be clean when you are on Mess, some lady can't even wash their panties well not to talk of mess cleaning ness sad

I do draw my babe close and give her a good fore play when ever she is on.

Guys that avoid their babes should give us reasons.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by skytreader(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2015
"Menstral", huh? Pray tell, what exactly is that?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Mclovin4(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2015
Its nt fair tho wen guys act lyk dat 2 ladies.
As 4 me,its nt ha fault she's menstrating,it does nt last 4eva(couple of days) n wat som guys dnt knw most girls hate d fact dae menstrate.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 22, 2015
Very common with guys using 'okombor' aka juju things. They say it spoils their acquired powers.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:29am On May 22, 2015
Mclovin4:
Its nt fair tho wen guys act lyk dat 2 ladies.
As 4 me,its nt ha fault she's menstrating,it does nt last 4eva(couple of days) n wat som guys dnt knw most girls hate d fact dae menstrate.
U are very right my dear.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2015
Which one is menstral?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by fnep2smooth(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2015
Some say it brings bad luck
Some guys get irritated when they see it.
Some don't like it at all.

But I believe that there is more to it than what I just listed.

but when she is on her P.......... try to make her happy cos no be small thing them de pass through, most especially those ones way they complain of pain for their belle

That's the time they need you most cool

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Twaci(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:
Very common with guys using 'okombor' aka juju things.
They say it spoils their acquired powers.
I have heard that too. Wonder how much of it is true.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:32am On May 22, 2015
firstEVA:
Which one is menstral?
You know... I mean ladies on menstruation. No derailing pls.
Tnx. And your contribution will be appreciated.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by adewaletb3(m): 9:32am On May 22, 2015
I don't really like it when my boo is on her menstrual period I feel so irritated when I get close to her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 22, 2015
pinkbee:
Very common with guys using 'okombor' aka juju things.
They say it spoils their acquired powers.
LOOL

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2015
I once had an encounter with a guy, a cronic fornicator, womanizer, who avoids his girl friend whenever she is in her period. According to him, she is unclean. It's silly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:38am On May 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
You know... I mean ladies on menstration. No derailing pls.
Tnx. And your contribution will be appreciated.
learn to spell correctly.
Well, such a guy is just in for sex, he's not really interested in her company. I advise such a lady to dump him asap and find a man that isn't all about sex.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:39am On May 22, 2015
adewaletb3:
I don't really like it when my boo is on her menstrual period I feel so irritated when I get close to her.
So you are one of them The question is WHY?
Don't you think it's injustice of the highest order?

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:43am On May 22, 2015
firstEVA:
learn to spell correctly to avoid this kind of situations. It's menstruation. And there is nothing like women in their menstrual, it should be women in their period or women menstruating.

Well, such a guy is just in for sex, he's not really interested in her company. I advise such a lady to dump him asap and find a man that isn't all about sex.
Tnx. But no word as menstruating in the dictionary.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2015
Omotayor123:

Tnx. But no word as menstruating in the dictionary.
but I can bet if you used it no one will say you've made a grammatical blunder.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:50am On May 22, 2015
firstEVA:
but I can bet if you used it no one will say you've made a grammatical blunder.
grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05am On May 22, 2015
It is guys with primitive mindset especially those religious sentimental guys I see no reason a guy will stay aware from his girlfriend because she is menstruating, such guys will never care about their girlfriends when she is sick, any girl with such boyfriend na one chance she enter

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Pheals(f): 10:23am On May 22, 2015
agarawu23:
only a sane guy will avoid her babe during Mess, undecided its nature and must be accepted. but u ladies just have to be clean when you are on Mess, some lady can't even wash their panties well not to talk of mess cleaning ness sad

I do draw my babe close and give her a good fore play when ever she is on.

Guys that avoid their babes should give us reasons.

sane or insane guys

mtcheew
some guys only wanna chop and leave
mota oshi danu
that's one of what......i

Use to test them and they leave can't offer myself for any dude
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Skillfullulu(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2015
adewaletb3:
don't lamba us jo, its ur kinda guy that gets down with menstrual bae jo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by agarawu23(m): 10:29am On May 22, 2015
Pheals:

sane or insane guys

mtcheew
some guys only wanna chop and leave
mota oshi danu
that's one of what......i

Use to test them and they leave can't offer myself for any dude
emi na ta oshi danu undecided

but you will offer yourself to me shocked
I am a nice nigga cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by loomer: 10:39am On May 22, 2015
Observing
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Pheals(f): 10:44am On May 22, 2015
agarawu23:
emi na ta oshi danu undecided

but you will offer yourself to me shocked
I am a nice nigga cool

u u u u u!! GOD forbids

Satan forbids

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by agarawu23(m): 10:47am On May 22, 2015
Pheals:

u u u u u!! GOD forbids

Satan forbids
ok
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by queenelizabeth: 10:48am On May 22, 2015
Well, i havent had such an experience. I came to read comments formerly but let me comment.

show love

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by czarr(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2015
its really nothing personal,not all of us can stand d sight of blood...or the thought of someone bleeding,....girls don't even like it how do you expect guys to be comfortable.... injustice ni?.....jungle justice kor.....truth be told...its just plain gross.#butlovecoversall

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by msmon(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2015
All I care for is her prayer during that period of menstruation!

FP material if Alhaji, Pastor, Oluwo Lalasticlala wishes!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by STEVENcrack(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2015
I don't av a GF and am not even looking for one now..
But when I had, if she's in her period we always talk about it a lot..if its a heavy flow or a light one..and sometimes I help her maSsage tommy and allow her lean on me when her stomach aches..and tells her sowie a countless times to make her fill alright.

BUT notwithstanding all dis love she still left so I don't blames BF that doesn't give a poo.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by adewaletb3(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2015
Skillfullulu:
don't lamba us jo, its ur kinda guy that gets down with menstrual bae jo.
#iranu grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by STEVENcrack(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2015
queenelizabeth:
Well, i havent had such an experience. I came to read comments formerly but let me comment.

My boyfriend cleans of d mess if there are any around, prepares d meals if my stomach aches, drags me to d bathroom and even sex on periods are okay cos i feel sexy atimes.

Dat is y i love him so much. He will like my comment

He wi

queenelizabeth:

My boyfriend cleans of d mess if there are any around, prepares d meals if my stomach aches, drags me to d bathroom and even sex on periods are okay cos i feel sexy atimes.

He wi

queenelizabeth:

He wi

your BF cleans up the mess if there's any around.
Is your mum from india..or your dad a chief priest.

because dat dude needs deliverance

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Martiyu(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2015
Well, from my perspective, I never really had much interaction with ladies. I knw what menses is but I only talk about it on phone with my distant love. It could be heart rending at times, u know? The incessant stomach ache and some attendant pains. The least I could do is try to comfort her as best I could.

But m scared I might hate her if it really comes down to having body contact with her when she is going tru dz natural ritual. The reason being that about few months ago, I got friendly with this girl and on one of her visits, we were just having one of those harmless plays and I smelled blood. Oh! U surprised? My nose is very sensitive. Instantaneously, I withdraw myself cos it kinda was repulsive and since then, I reclined and refrained from getting close. She noticed a change in my attitude and did all that she could (cajoled, teased, begged, coerced) to know what her offence was... But how would I tell her, wait! What would I tell her.

The problem now is, I can't even see any girl now without having to recall that repelling and unwelcoming incident. And to think all girls go through that? Gosh!

So, reaction of some guys could stem from one or more of some actions, events, experiences and what have you.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.