Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57878 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Cutedwag(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. , orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.
bad market
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 23, 2015
czarr:
its really nothing personal,not all of us can stand d sight of blood...or the thought of someone bleeding,....girls don't even like it how do you expect guys to be comfortable.... injustice ni?.....jungle justice kor.....truth be told...its just plain gross.#butlovecoversall
Joblessness!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Holyfield1(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2015
fnep2smooth:
Some say it brings bad luck
Some guys get irritated when they see it.
Some don't like it at all.

But I believe that there is more to it than what I just listed.

but when she is on her P.......... try to make her happy cos no be small thing them de pass through, most especially those ones way they complain of pain for their belle

That's the time they need you most cool
You wey dey talk......This is one reason why I will never give girls head........Lick that sh!.t where pee nd blood dey flow....Shiioorr over my living body.....Meanwhile ''How did u bold your text''?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by AfricanApple(f): 9:35am On May 23, 2015
I just hope that one day the men starts menstruating too

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by KingTom(m): 9:45am On May 23, 2015
AfricanApple:
I just hope that one day the men starts menstruating too
I go don die rotten for ground before that day come grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 23, 2015
STEVENcrack:
I don't av a GF and am not even looking for one now..
But when I had, if she's in her period we always talk about it a lot..if its a heavy flow or a light one..and sometimes I help her maSsage tommy and allow her lean on me when her stomach aches..and tells her sowie a countless times to make her fill alright.

BUT notwithstanding all dis love she still left so I don't blames BF that doesn't give a poo.
girls ar so ungrateful. p or no p f***k them hard
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Bigcake: 9:52am On May 23, 2015
I always do feel for my fiancee whenever she experiences this... I do feel we can share the pains together. I practically do ask her about every development through out the period. I show her much love then. I still wish i could do something that will forever cease the pains.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Pheals(f): 9:52am On May 23, 2015
ishiamu:

What's God forbid? Like he ain't human or what? Or are u the prettiest girl in the world? Helll no, u just a woman any man can have you take it or leave it
thank u shei o ti tan?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:55am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
only an insane guy will avoid her babe during Mess, undecided its nature and must be accepted. but u ladies just have to be clean when you are on Mess, some lady can't even wash their panties well not to talk of mess cleaning ness sad

I do draw my babe close and give her a good fore play when ever she is on.

Guys that avoid their babes should give us reasons.
guy! U durty prahprah! I'm sure u must be a western boi!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 23, 2015
STEVENcrack:
[b][/b]your BF cleans up the mess if there's any around.
Is your mum from india..or your dad a chief priest.

because dat dude needs deliverance
strong d
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 23, 2015
When my girl is on her period. I think she avoids me. She gets angry 4 no reason. But since I know she's on that time. I just give her time. She comes back around when she's feeling better.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 23, 2015
undecided datuq is this?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 23, 2015
Nothing bad in that, my own is that I h8 the smell and also not everyone likes the smell or sight oof blood.
Its not that the guy is pushing her away. Even in the old bible days, menstrated women are meant to stay indoors @ a given period of time till she gets rid of her 'uncleanliness'.
This our generation don spoil finish, some can't be patient, they still fyiok the bloodpussy. Ewwwwwwwww!

I know a guy that enjoyed licking it too. Imagine! Well, I'd say the same, a girl that really luvs me shd also clean my anus whenever I'm purging.

Hoodwing ! Come forth!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Obascoetubi: 10:10am On May 23, 2015
firstEVA:
Which one is menstral?
u know it
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by tivta(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2015
I have no problem with menstruation BUT I hate it when the woman in question is not clean enough. Imagine dating a girl that oozes a bad smell during her period? YUCKkkkkkk. Women really need to take special care of them self's while on their periods, its just unfortunate most nigeiran ladies don't use tampons instead use pads that they don't place properly. Just be clean.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 23, 2015
pinkbee:
On speed boat? It have tey o. I don't have d guts 2 board one again. Lol
It was a risk,but i took it

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by subah(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2015
The book of Leviticus makes it clear u ar defiled wen u touch a woman in her period. However, I learnt here on NL that that is when most ladies are so Hot that they can commit adultery.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by tivta(m): 10:12am On May 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Nothing bad in that, my own is that I h8 the smell and also not everyone likes the smell or sight oof blood.
Its not that the guy is pushing her away. Even in the old bible days, menstrated women are meant to stay indoors @ a given period of time till she gets rid of her 'uncleanliness'.
This our generation don spoil finish, some can't be patient, they still fyiok the bloodpussy. Ewwwwwwwww!

I know a guy that enjoyed licking it too. Imagine! Well, I'd say the same, a girl that really luvs me shd also clean my anus whenever I'm purging.

Hoodwing ! Come forth!
. You just made me vomit.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Obascoetubi: 10:13am On May 23, 2015
Twaci:
I have heard that too. Wonder how much of it is true.
WE DONT WANA SEE BLOOD, THAT IS ALL
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 23, 2015
honeric01:

Jesus!

You used to wash your mom's pants stained with menses?

OMG!
Doesnt mean anything,i volunteered and she was suprised.am the first born and son though.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Spydamannn(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2015
Jeez,the foul mood that comes over some girls when they on their period can kill a relationship...talking from experience
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by agarawu23(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy! U durty prahprah! I'm sure u must be a western boi!
Lol
why you think so?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by sladimeji(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2015
queenelizabeth:
Well, i havent had such an experience. I came to read comments formerly but let me comment.

My boyfriend cleans of d mess if there are any around, prepares d meals if my stomach aches, drags me to d bathroom and even sex on periods are okay cos i feel sexy atimes.

Dat is y i love him so much. He will like my comment

He wi

Sex during period... haa iranu abasha
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by OversightTM(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
thando:

Elaborate please
There's really nothing to elaborate. Y'all were structured that way. Maybe a lil trip down to that garden will explain more...
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Rhebekah(f): 10:53am On May 23, 2015
afanide:
I bath 2geda with my boo even when she's menstrating, i hug her at night and we sleep off, i go get her 'Always Altra' myself.

I boil water and prepare Lipton for her, we go out 2geda, i even sit aand watch her burn the used Pads.

YES! I do all that for the Lady i Love.

I dont see any big deal in that.

My fellow Guys, the ealier to start doing all this, the better for you because you will definitely encounter such moments in life. Unless u're not planning about gettin married.

your babe must be lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 23, 2015
Naturally,thick blood irritate me.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by OversightTM(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2015
cheekilicious:
*opensthemouth*grin
Now that you've opened my mouth, do u wanna kiss me
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Trottle: 11:16am On May 23, 2015
afanide:
I bath 2geda with my boo even when she's menstrating, i hug her at night and we sleep off, i go get her 'Always Altra' myself.

I boil water and prepare Lipton for her, we go out 2geda, i even sit aand watch her burn the used Pads.

YES! I do all that for the Lady i Love.

I dont see any big deal in that.

My fellow Guys, the ealier to start doing all this, the better for you because you will definitely encounter such moments in life. Unless u're not planning about gettin married. If I am doing all those things pre-marriage, what do I look forward to during marriage?

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by GodblessNig247(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2015
Daresh:

I didnt say I hate men. I say I have no use for them. Y'all act like women are not complete without men. I'm a complete and perfect human being with or without a man. The day my husband says my blood disgust him, that is the day his bags will be outside with aboki.

Die hard feminist u are. Not too good in our clime!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nnennavera(f): 12:17pm On May 23, 2015
adewaletb3:
I don't really like it when my boo is on her menstrual period I feel so irritated when I get close to her.
but y?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. , orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.
There is nothing dere really because we all came 2 earth through d process. May be those guy dat attend all these white garment churches, because there its an issue 4 ladies not 2 wear their white garment if they re on. The bottomline is ladies shd learn 2 be neat & clean during this time. I smell it a lot these days among dirty ladies. All of us born alive re just a survival of the process. Guys remember you were once a mere fertilized egg be humble abeg. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Save My Relationship / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.