Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

If You Are A Virgin Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Virgin Read This (4442 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
People that are able to resist the temptation of pre-marital sex are often successful in major areas of life. Thus self control or moral discipline is a solid predictor of happiness in the future.

You are a strong person because you refuse to go with the crowd,do you know that any weak person can give in to his or her sexual urges. But it takes a real man or woman as you (VIRGINS) to display self-control even when in private.

To you Virgin reading this you should not trade your virginity for anything in this world because it takes a super star to marry a star,likes attract likes.

I am a Virgin and I am very proud of it.

VIRGINS ROCKS! CHEERS!!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by multikolour(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
if you are responsible as you claim to be, you will not tell the world you are virgin rather, allow your spouse to be find out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Beamborla(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yet another virgin thread.
Don't you think you are over flogging this issue?

Yes it's good to be a virgin most importantly God would be pleased with you. That settled, we do not want to know if you are a virgin or not. Can you pls, keep it to yourself and God and your partner. Stop making it look like non virgins are doomed.

And no, virginity has got nothing to do with success.

Some lost their virginity to rape. Threads of this nature would only get them depressed.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Donald7610: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
dachuchi7:
People that are able to resist the temptation of pre-marital sex are often successful in major areas of life. Thus self control or moral discipline is a solid predictor of happiness in the future.

You are a strong person because you refuse to go with the crowd,do you know that any weak person can give in to his or her sexual urges. But it takes a real man or woman as you (VIRGINS) to display self-control even when in private.

To you Virgin reading this you should not trade your virginity for anything in this world because it takes a super star to marry a star,likes attract likes.

I am a Virgin and I am very proud of it.

VIRGINS ROCKS! CHEERS!!!

Ashawo like me
Looking for sex mate
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
multikolour:
if you are responsible as you claim to be, you will not tell the world you are virgin rather, allow your spouse to be find out.
E PAIN YOU. I didn't create this thread to bash,criticize,lacerate,or scold your types. I create it to encourage Virgins as me not to be polluted by dirty things. So if you don't mind back off.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice one.

How old are you
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by unapapadeycraze: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
I'm a virgin but this is crap. You think say we sef nor wish to fvck?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by unapapadeycraze: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Yes it's good to be a virgin most importantly God would be pleased with you. That settled, we do not want to know if you are a virgin or not. Can you pls, keep it to yourself and God and your partner. Stop making it look like non virgins are doomed.

Some lost their virginity to rape. Threads of this nature would only get them depressed.

you sounded like you have been deflowered. Be sincere, are you a virgin?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Beamborla(f): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

you sounded like you have been deflowered. Be sincere, are you a virgin?
Goan ask ifa, oracle or goggle.

My status is strictly my business

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by unapapadeycraze: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Goan ask ifa, oracle or goggle.

My status is strictly my business

it's glaring that you have been shagged. If not, why you con dey vex for virgins? One of the ways to know a non virgin is that, when virginity issue is raised, it stirs up the anger in them.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beamborla:

Valid points raised though but this thread is for virgins only as the topic read. Are u a virgin?
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:
Nice one.

How old are you
Hello lilly I don't disclose confidential identity as you ask.
If you wanna know my age,then wait not now.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Donald7610:

Ashawo like me
Looking for sex mate
I hope you ain't daft when you read the topic,are you? So back-off,this thread is not for non-virgins(dirty things).
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
dachuchi7:

Lol
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
I'm a virgin but this is crap. You think say we sef nor wish to fvck?
Wat's my business. You can go ahead 4 all I care but don't come here and open one thread of how a slut stole your stuffs or even nearly costing you ur life.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
Why are you laughing. There is more to your question than meet the eye. I don't joke with virginity because tru it virgin mary was blessed among women.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by unapapadeycraze: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
dachuchi7:
Wat's my business. You can go ahead 4 all I care but don't come here and open one thread of how a slut stole your stuffs or even nearly costing you ur life.

get the fvck outta here.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
dachuchi7:
Why are you laughing. There is more to your question than meet the eye. I don't joke with virginity because tru it virgin mary was blessed among women.

I know
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by IG264(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
But nor vex, if one should masturbate is d person still a virgin?
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
multikolour:

Why shouldnt he tell the world?
Other virgins need to know they are not alone, do you think the present world sysem is kind on virgins?
You shout them down and hail guys who "chop and clean mouth."

Beamborla true they may get depressed but they may also not. Virgins are not receiving encouragement from anywhere.The world shout them down and clap for the morally loose. Virgins should always speak up so that other virgins can know that they are not alone neither is virginity outdated. Kids stumble on these threads!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by multikolour(m): 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Incrizz:

Why shouldnt he tell the world?
Other virgins need to know they are not alone, do you think the present world sysem is kind on virgins?
You shout them down and hail guys who "chop and clean mouth."

Beamborla true they may get depressed but they may also not. Virgins are not receiving encouragement from anywhere.They world shout them down and clap for the morally loose. Virgins should always speak up so that other virgins can know that they are not alone neither is virginity outdated. Kids stumble on these threads!

I am not going to tell you if am a virgin or not, because telling people about it will not add or reduce anything to me or my audience.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
multikolour:

I am not going to tell you if am a virgin or not, because telling people about it will not add or reduce anything to me or my audience.
You need to reveal your status sometimes. Until these virgins started opening up on Nairaland, some Nairalanders made it feel like it's a curse or lack of some opportunity.
Virgins are the heroes here please.

*For everyone who lost it against their wish, God will comfort you, just don't sink.*

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
So you dont masturbate as a guy? Congrats on keeping yourself, but are you a born again virfin? Virginity without Christ is nothing to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by multikolour(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Incrizz:

You need to reveal your status sometimes. Until these virgins started opening up on Nairaland, some Nairalanders made it feel like it's a curse or lack of opportunity. Virgins are the heroes please.
For everyone who lost it against their wish, God will comfort you, just don't sink.
dear believe me, saying it out on nairaland will not change peoples mind or orientation, if you read the OPs reply to peoples comments you will notice he open the thread just for trouble because of the way he attacks peoples reply, asking some one to Bleep of, bringing virgin Mary in to discussion etc.

And may I remind you their are girls and boys that are virgins but engage in all social vises, some girls have annal sex just because they want to deceive people in being a virgin.

My point is this, people choose to be virgins while others don't, a responsible lady will not tell her guy that she will not have sex because she is a virgin but she will tell him am not ready for sex and the guy may date her for four years without being knowledge of her virginity, because some guys will hunt and do anything just to deflower a lady.

be wise not every body you see is sane but some people are animals and devil incarnate
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
multikolour:

dear believe me, saying it out on nairaland will not change peoples mind or orientation, if you read the OPs reply to peoples comments you will notice he open the thread just for trouble because of the way he attacks peoples reply, asking some one to Bleep of, bringing virgin Mary in to discussion etc.

And may I remind you their are girls and boys that are virgins but engage in all social vises, some girls have annal sex just because they want to deceive people in being a virgin.

My point is this, people choose to be virgins while others don't, a responsible lady will not tell her guy that she will not have sex because she is a virgin but she will tell him am not ready for sex and the guy may date her for four years without being knowledge of her virginity, because some guys will hunt and do anything just to deflower a lady.

be wise not every body you see is sane but some people are animals and devil incanet

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Incrizz(f): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
multikolour:

be wise not every body you see is sane but some people are animals and devil incanet
Okay, I get your point totally.
Just don't forget that there are virgins who donot do anal sex or whatever other social vices you can think of. And these type of virgins, that I am talking about, actually do form the larger percentage of virgins.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by TrollTrap: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
So you dont masturbate as a guy? Congrats on keeping yourself, but are you a born again virfin? Virginity without Christ is nothing to be proud of.

And someone had to involve Christ
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
lilyqueen:

Lol
you're too beautiful... it's so obvious you're an Ibo girl.. Am sure of it!
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by multikolour(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Incrizz:

Okay, I get your point totally.
Just don't forget that there are virgins who donot do anal sex or whatever other social vices you can think of. And these type of virgins, that I am talking about, actually do form the larger percent of virgins.
I did not dispute that, but saying it out to every body you see or come across to in life that you are virgin has a negative effect especially male folks.

Ask your self this question
Why do guys like small or teenage girls?

just because most of them are virgins and they want to be the first.

sweet heart is good to be a virgin but for security reasons don't say it out because your friend who is not a virgin might set you up.
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2016
TrollTrap:

And someone had to involve Christ

Yes oo.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by kullozone(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2016
Ayam A Fvcker!!!
Re: If You Are A Virgin Read This by kullozone(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2016
dachuchi7:
Lol...But You Can Disclose Your Fvcking Status Abi?Stop That!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Day They Blessed Me / / My Condom Breaks During Sex Please Help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.