Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57916 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

Hahaha.....

What do you have to say....
cococandy
nohting to say. I never believed women don't ogle guys.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

So why do feminists want to make ogling a crime then compound it by walking bra less

That's because the two don't always go hand in hand. You could be ogled even when dressed decently.

Now pls who told you feminists want to make ogling a crime?
If one feminist or two complains about it, does that suddenly mean that's what the feminism movement is all about?

Not this feminist thingy again today. angry

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 4:02pm On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Inasmuch I feel strong, no rest for me. I will continue to do my best for humanity sake. tongue

Which kin curse be this

Ehh. I'm sure you'll look back at days like these and, after peering into the eyes of those your young cuties,marvel at the supremacy of God tongue

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
cococandy:

That's because the two don't always go hand in hand. You could be ogled even when dressed decently.

Now pls who told you feminists want to make ogling a crime?
If one feminist or two complains about it, does that suddenly mean that's what the feminism movement is all about?

Not this feminist thingy again today. angry

hhahaha... see logic

so the fact that you can be ogled when dressed decently is sufficient justification to move around toppless..HAHHAHA

read up on the antics of feminists... i thought u were one...
they want to make sex based on consent forms.. they want to criminalize ogling... ogling = sexual assault

If one or two feminists complain and no one else speaks to say they dont represent what the ideology is all about... what else will we say

cococandy:
nohting to say. I never believed women don't ogle guys.

so why is ogling being rephrased as a man thing and being criminslised
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 4:47pm On May 24, 2015
No I meant : the fact that you can be ogled when dressed decently makes it ok for someone to find it (ogling) offensive.

I've told you I'm indifferent to the bare-it-all movement. Why are you still pitching me in that argument. I'm not for or against it.

The thing about ogling
*is it possible more women complain about it than men do because the tendency to feel unsafe when a strange man is ogling her is greater than it is for a man who finds a strange woman ogling him?
So the women who do complain about that have a good reason to and it is not about criminalizing it to discriminate against men.

That said, many women still find ogling inoffensive. Especially if they are among people and not in immediate possible danger.To them it means they are being admired
pickabeau1:

hhahaha... see logic

so the fact that you can be ogled when dressed decently is sufficient justification to move around toppless..HAHHAHA

read up on the antics of feminists... i thought u were one...
they want to make sex based on consent forms.. they want to criminalize ogling... ogling = sexual assault

If one or two feminists complain and no one else speaks to say they dont represent what the ideology is all about... what else will we say

so why is ogling being rephrased as a man thing and being criminslised

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 5:25pm On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
No I meant : the fact that you can be ogled when dressed decently makes it ok for someone to find it (ogling) offensive.

I've told you I'm indifferent to the bare-it-all movement. Why are you still pitching me in that argument. I'm not for or against it.

The thing about ogling
*is it possible more women complain about it than men do because the tendency to feel unsafe when a strange man is ogling her is greater than it is for a man who finds a strange woman ogling him?
So the women who do complain about that have a good reason to and it is not about criminalizing it to discriminate against men.

That said, many women still find ogling inoffensive. Especially if they are among a people and not in immediate possible danger.To them it means they are being admired

No problem
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 24, 2015
semitunde:

Ehh. I'm sure you'll look back at days like these and, after peering into the eyes of those your young cuties,marvel at the supremacy of God tongue
[code][/code]

I hate you angry
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 5:38pm On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:
[code][/code]

I hate you angry

I know dear smiley

But I'm rich so it doesn't matter tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 24, 2015
semitunde:

I know dear smiley

But I'm rich so it doesn't matter tongue cheesy

tongue

embarassed

Leave me alone cry
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 5:53pm On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

tongue

embarassed

Leave me alone cry

Ahh come now, it sad to see pretty girls cry.

You words though...even a monk will feel the pain of castration all over again. Lol.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 24, 2015
semitunde:

Ahh come now, it sad to see pretty girls cry.

You words though...even a monk will feel the pain of castration all over again. Lol.

It is not my fault na grin, is it?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
bellong:
Nico Rosberg did it..... Yay..

but hamilton was leading & then he was told to pit......why would mercedes do that if the race wasn't arranged by the powers that be?

mercedes have been apologising to F1 fans for such a horrible decision. they just took hamilton's glory away from him for no reason.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2015
armyofone:
I took off my bra after doing 21 laps and saw some dark lines beneath bra lines...sigh i hate putting dents on my body.

$$Teamfreethenipples$$

only to look at your profile and see nothing

# disappointed
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Ewuro4: 9:13pm On May 24, 2015
armyofone:
I took off my bra after doing 21 laps and saw some dark lines beneath bra lines...sigh i hate putting dents on my body.

$$Teamfreethenipples$$

'Bralessness' ( make up word grin) sag boobs though. and use sports bra for your workouts . Check out Fabletics by Kate Hudson for good deals wink
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bellong: 10:18pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

but hamilton was leading & then he was told to pit......why would mercedes do that if the race wasn't arranged by the powers that be?

mercedes have been apologising to F1 fans for such a horrible decision. they just took hamilton's glory away from him for no reason.

It is all part of the conspiracy theories, so we believe. This is not the first time they are doing this to him. Let's see where it is leading to at the end of the season.

I feel for Lewis... I am Vettel's fan though.. cheesy
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 4:51am On May 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

It is not my fault na grin, is it?

Who's fault is it kwa?

Standd? She has been teaching you bad bad tins kwanu sad
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:11am On May 25, 2015
semitunde:

Who's fault is it kwa?

Sta.ndd? She has been teaching you bad bad tins kwanu sad

She is a good girl lipsrsealed,

If only those guys can be a lot nicer to women, things would have been so much easier tongue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2015
coogar:

those mosquito bites of hers? grin that's tantamount to pedophilia. vote for someone with a bigger package, biko.

Why not show your mosquito bite inside your boxer? grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:56am On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

Maybe Vickybee..
undecided
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 9:05am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

undecided

do you support free the nip-ples movement?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:07am On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

do you support free the nip-ples movement?
I'm indifferent.

I'll support it if guys can free their dick. grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 9:21am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm indifferent.

I'll support it if guys can free their dick. grin

voye-ur tongue tongue

we don't want to free anything

you guys are the ones assaulting us with sights of slippers and mosquito bites
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:38am On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

voye-ur tongue tongue

we don't want to free anything

you guys are the ones assaulting us with sights of slippers and mosquito bites
Hmm. lol.

I'm Miss Decent. tongue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 10:04am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Hmm. lol.

I'm Miss Decent. tongue

is this what you ladies are trying to emulate

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:10am On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

is this what you ladies are trying to emulate

Excluding me.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 10:29am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Excluding me.

why r u excluding yourself

did u watch the video of the girls
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:43am On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:

why r u excluding yourself

did u watch the video of the girls
No

Later
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 11:08am On May 25, 2015
More vaseline to the igunpa of anyone who wants to free their nipples. Na dem sabi! Gbogbo joblessness!
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 11:47am On May 25, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Why not show your mosquito bite inside your boxer? grin

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:25pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

watch this video & see the kinda conversation these "innocent" women were having concerning a man's bulge on a train. are these women not perverts?

ttp://youtu.be/2-YANwdmYwA

just got to seeing it

see the pervs

"its his knob",
"can I touch it",
"did you see he has long fingers...",
"it goes from here not there...",
"im gonna prod it, im tempted"

cococandy .. more links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUeOWlgebM
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 2:36pm On May 25, 2015
pickabeau1:
just got to seeing it

see the pervs

"its his knob",
"can I touch it",
"did you see he has long fingers...",
"it goes from here not there...",
"im gonna prod it, im tempted"

tempted to prod! grin
however, men are the monsters. cheesy
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:40pm On May 25, 2015
coogar:

tempted to prod! grin
however, men are the monsters. cheesy

grin grin...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.