Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57880 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Ni iya e

Aye o wun mi

Aye alaye lo wa

To be specipic, aye obinrin laye re

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Aye o wun mi

Aye alaye lo wa

To be specipic, aye obinrin laye re
O se wa n p'ofo bi onifa ba yii? Aja bu e je ni? A bi awon were to n gbon tele kiri lo pe mi ni? To ba fe sinwin a daa ko month oju ina, so gbo? Asinu, omo ale jati jati.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 4:12pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

haha!
cocoa, is this a cop-out? grin

they will have to earn that deserved place. men have worked hard to be in that deserved place. women shouldn't just expect it to be handed to them like manna from heaven.
Cop-out ke? Na today? I went to fix myself something to eat, BTW I'm fecking cold.

No one is asking to be handed anything, we are only asking not to be discriminated against, how hard can that be to understand?

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 4:15pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

ok...

so is d boobs of woman in her 60s now d issue

some of our young women own eh....
You should realize that some of these boobs come that way, there are naturally saggy boobs.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 4:18pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
You should realize that some of these boobs come that way, there are naturally saggy boobs.

ok...no wahala

CFCfan:
This event happened in my county and I didn't know about? shocked cheesy Diaris god oh
Anyway, I support the movement because men and women's chests shouldn't be subject to different societal rules. Strictly speaking, men's and women's chests aren't sex organs that need to be covered up.
Moreover, New York City's "free the nipples" law has not resulted in an increase in rape cases; I'll implore San Diego city/county, or the CA legislature to pass a similar law.

At the bolded..yes they r not but the breast is a sexual object
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

You bother because you should seek to enthrone truth or learn it. If that's too much to do, too bad.

No wonder, you did sound like you needed nutrients. Well, just had porridge with liver and fried plantain. Would have invited you had I known your plight.
it's one thing to seek to enthrone truth to someone who doesn't know it and to keep going back and forth with someone who knows it but just likes to argue for the fun of it.

You no well.grin besides, I wanted akpu not the junk you had.tongue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
it's one thing to seek to enthrone truth to someone who doesn't know it and to keep going back and forth with someone who knows it but just likes to argue for the fun of it.

You no well.grin besides, I wanted akpu not the junk you had.tongue

I'm pretty set in my ways and don't troll. I'm being as honest as possible, maybe with sarcasm once in a while, though. I always like the back and forths with you, though. Respect and intelligence, which can't be said for most of the females in these parts.

You see yourself? Akpu is not junk abi, pray tell, what nutrients does it contain? Stop eating all these muscular foods please, don't come and beat me up when I offend you grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

ok...no wahala

At the bolded..yes they r not but the breast is a sexual object
Not in some cultures.
That's how you know it's a human invention.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 4:24pm On May 23, 2015
cococandy:

Not in some cultures.
That's how you know it's a human invention.

Name the cultures where it is not one

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Cop-out ke? Na today? I went to fix myself something to eat, BTW I'm fecking cold.

No one is asking to be handed anything, we are only asking not to be discriminated against, how hard can that be to understand?

All that hot akpu and you're still freezing. You're in luck, though. It just so happens my good friend, Coogar just got himself a new blowtorch. All you need do is point in the direction you want warmed up.

Women discriminate against men all the time, you don't hear us whinge about it. We change the game if we want or just move on if we think it's not worth it.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

Name the cultures where it is not one
let me not go far. Old igbo culture to start with.
Before colonization and the imposition of western values on us, young girls grew up without covering boobs. It was no big deal and wasn't sexualized.

The characteristics of some 'uncivilized' societies is nudity. That's how you know covering up for modesty is a learned behavior not an innate one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 4:39pm On May 23, 2015
njokusboy:

This is very faulty, its not like women were created some 40 years after men, if men had dominated women from the beginning and made all the rules while the women hung around doing nothing, then we may have to start considering the fact that women are indeed inferior....
The problem has never been about women having their place in society, its about them earning their place in society... Men earned what they have, most women sit down and demand it be given to them.. Alas, society is slowly adhering to their demands, that is why organisations now require that a certain number of staffs be female as against employing any qualified person.... be they all male or all female..
Being physically stronger than someone doesn't make you superior to the person, men were able to dominate with violence, too much testosterone at work, you didn't earn anything, you forcefully took it, don't kid yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 4:44pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

I'm pretty set in my ways and don't troll. I'm being as honest as possible, maybe with sarcasm once in a while, though. I always like the back and forths with you, though. Respect and intelligence, which can't be said for most of the females in these parts.

You see yourself? Akpu is not junk abi, pray tell, what nutrients does it contain? Stop eating all these muscular foods please, don't come and beat me up when I offend you grin
Stay there na, Akpu contains enough carbohydrates needed to make me physically stronger than you men, just like you subdued our fore mothers with your muscles, so shall my akpu eating crew and I, take back our inheritance.tongue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 4:46pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

You have an unusual way of showing superior education Sewa. All you have written so far defies logic, the again, you're a woman. One would expect you to be grateful for the correction to your error, but one would be wrong

Also, yours is a weird way of showing interest or lack of. You introduced my mom's mammaries to this conversation and then claim disinterest. You seem bipolar. Pele, so gbo.
This conversation was ended long ago why are you still bringing it up? grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Stay there na, Akpu contains enough carbohydrates needed to make me physically stronger than you men, just like you subdued our fore mothers with your muscles, so shall my akpu eating crew and I, take back our inheritance.tongue

Eyaa. You never hear of lifting men? Dey dia dey chop akpu like bricklayer. I'll be on the lookout for muscular chicks henceforth. Don't wanna get body slammed for my nairaland comments. grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

All that hot akpu and you're still freezing. You're in luck, though. It just so happens my good friend, Coogar just got himself a new blowtorch. All you need do is point in the direction you want warmed up.

Women discriminate against men all the time, you don't hear us whinge about it. We change the game if we want or just move on if we think it's not worth it.
Abeg coogar should go with his blowtorch,thinking men should be worshipped because of it, duh! good thing power has just been restored, already charging my Dil... that one is more reliable.

Pray tell where women have discriminated against men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Being physically stronger than someone doesn't make you superior to the person, men were able to dominate with violence, too much testosterone at work, you didn't earn anything, you forcefully took it, don't kid yourself.

You wily women should have conquered us brutes with your wisdom, shouldn't you? I've heard wisdom is more important than might. Perhaps, I heard wrong.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 4:51pm On May 23, 2015
cococandy:
let me not go far. Old igbo culture to start with.
Before colonization and the imposition of western values on us, young girls grew up without covering boobs. It was no big deal and wasn't sexualized.

The characteristics of some 'uncivilized' societies is nudity. That's how you know covering up for modesty is a learned behavior not an innate one.

Don't be vague

You say young girls....of course bReâsts don't appear till puberty...

they also displayed their wares at maiden dances...to be selected by men

When they were wifed..did they also go toplêss in Igbo land..yes or no

Simple

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Eyaa. You never hear of lifting men? Dey dia dey chop akpu like bricklayer. I'll be on the lookout for muscular chicks henceforth. Don't wanna get body slammed for my nairaland comments. grin
We lift too na, we already have the wisdom, we just need enough physical strength to top it up.

Now you know, beware.grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:

Pray tell where women have discriminated against men.

Women out-earn men in the field of nursing. There must be some discvrimination at work there. grin

Well, at least that's the logic with which your ilk bleat for equality citing that men out-earn women for the same work done.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This conversation was ended long ago why are you still bringing it up? grin

I just like talking to you is all.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
We lift too na, we already have the wisdom, we just need enough physical strength to top it up.

Now you know, beware.grin

Hehehe. That just means we have to lift more. However, don't be surprised when we start giving your muscular types the evil eye. I can't be seeking succour with flesh as hard as mine, you know? :p
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

You wily women should have conquered us brutes with your wisdom, shouldn't you? I've heard wisdom is more important than might. Perhaps, I heard wrong.
Men didn't give room for the wisdom to be applied, imagine being hit constantly and then locked up, many women caved in and settled to life as was made for them by men, it is just like with many countries with tyrants as leaders, you do know what happened before some gained their freedom.

Wisdom is indeed more important than might but, might achieves faster result in most cases, how do you expect to talk sense into someone who only understands violence with your first conversation? Wisdom plots then executes, women have been plotting and now, execution is in progress which is now giving men sleepless nights.cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Men didn't give room for the wisdom to be applied, imagine being hit constantly and then locked up, many women caved in and settled to life as was made for them by men, it is just like with many countries with tyrants as leaders, you do know what happened before some gained their freedom.

Wisdom is indeed more important than might but, might achieves faster result in most cases, how do you expect to talk sense into someone who only understands violence with your first conversation? Wisdom plots then executes, women have been plotting and now, execution is in progress which is now giving men sleepless nights.cheesy
That just means you women aren't as wise as you're hyped to be. Wisdom, by definition, doesn't require allowing, it's supreme, sweety.

Men have sleepless nights because society is in decline. You need to read more, Free. The current state of affairs, wonderful as it may seem to women, is an unfortunate decline. And no, you ladies ain't plotting nuffin, you've been given enough leeway as it stands and you're ruining society with your feelings grin

We're reclaiming everything we've ignorantly quotaed to you. Get ready, hun. Things be a-changing. wink

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 5:12pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Women out-earn men in the field of nursing. There must be some discvrimination at work there. grin

Well, at least that's the logic with which your ilk bleat for equality citing that men out-earn women for the same work done.
A male nurse and female nurse with the same job description earn the same thing. Men just don't fancy that like of work because of its nature, which makes the it possible for women to outnumber men in that field, how is that a woman's fault? Abi did I not understand that statement?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
A male nurse and female nurse with the same job description earn the same thing. Men just don't fancy that like of work because of its nature, which makes the it possible for women to outnumber men in that field, how is that a woman's fault? Abi did I not understand that statement?

So, do you believe women are paid less than men for the same work?

And if you don't, I'm glad. Just goes to show up your argument against female politicians/successful female politicians argument as lamer than Yinka Ayefele.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

That just means you women aren't as wise as you're hyped to be. Wisdom, by definition, doesn't require allowing, it's supreme, sweety.

Men have sleepless nights because society is in decline. You need to read more, Free. The current state of affairs, wonderful as it may seem to women, is an unfortunate decline. And no, you ladies ain't plotting nuffin, you've been given enough leeway as it stands and you're ruining society with your feelings grin

We're reclaiming everything we've ignorantly quotaed to you. Get ready, hun. Things be a-changing. wink
Wisdom is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense and insight. Now how do you apply wisdom if you have no knowledge or experience nor understand what you are up against?

These women had to gather some knowledge and experience which opened their eyes to understand that these men are nothing but evil with no good intentions towards women, they tried to speak up but were beaten blue black and locked up, being wise, they decided to plot and the plot continued and is now in execution.

I obviously didn't phrase the other post well enough.grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

So, do you believe women are paid less than men for the same work?

And if you don't, I'm glad. Just goes to show up your argument against female politicians/successful female politicians argument as lamer than lame.
Ha! No be me talk am na, that one has been proven beyond reasonable doubt before na, although I'll be honest, I don't know if that still happens.

BTW, I know the brother is lame but this your phrase do me somehow for body.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 23, 2015
Awon frustrated bunch at it again!! undecided undecided undecided

I don't think some of the perverted souls on this thread understand the point(s) they are making.
Men are free to expose their body, but does that mean I should attend party, school, outings etc bare chested? The answer is capital "NO".

Their point(s) is that perverted souls should stop sexualising female body(breasst) no matter the outfit they wear or if they are nudee; same way females won't go "all gaga" or attempt rape if they see nudee male with big manhood or abs.
Even if American legalise it, it doesn't mean all feminists(women) would agree to it same way not all men flaunt their body; for example, some male celebrities do it, while others, find it childish.

So whatdaheck? Some people can't decipher something without going ballistic on Nigerian feminists because they are ignorant of the movement...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 6:33pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

freecocoa is a catholic nun!
celibacy is her watchword! besides that, my chic is in her hostel in school & she's been taking care of her for me.

freecocoa:

who discriminates against you? grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 6:41pm On May 23, 2015
This supper is for you for a sensible post

FrancisTony:
Awon frustrated bunch at it again!! undecided undecided undecided

I don't think some of the perverted souls on this thread understand the point(s) they are making.
Men are free to expose their body, but does that mean I should attend party, school, outings etc bare chested? The answer is capital "NO".

Their point(s) is that perverted souls should stop sexualising female body(breasst) no matter the outfit they wear or if they are nudee; same way females won't go "all gaga" or attempt rape if they see nudee male with big manhood or abs.
Even if American legalise it, it doesn't mean all feminists(women) would agree to it same way not all men flaunt their body; for example, some male celebrities do it, while others, find it childish.

So whatdaheck? Some people can't decipher something without going ballistic on Nigerian feminists because they are ignorant of the movement...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This supper is for you for a sensible post

wink wink

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.