Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57903 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 8:26am On May 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Ha! No be me talk am na, that one has been proven beyond reasonable doubt before na, although I'll be honest, I don't know if that still happens.

BTW, I know the brother is lame but this your phrase do me somehow for body.

Apparently, the UN believes in the existence of the myth. They did sponsor Emma Watson to lie to the world with the whole HE for SHE fiasco.

Just because he's lame doesn't mean he can't be alluded to, women.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 8:28am On May 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Wisdom is the ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense and insight. Now how do you apply wisdom if you have no knowledge or experience nor understand what you are up against?

These women had to gather some knowledge and experience which opened their eyes to understand that these men are nothing but evil with no good intentions towards women, they tried to speak up but were beaten blue black and locked up, being wise, they decided to plot and the plot continued and is now in execution.

I obviously didn't phrase the other post well enough.grin

Round and round and round. Are you a LASTMA official stationed at a roundabout? grin. The truth is with all their wisdom, they've been under for the whole duration of their existence. After all, Eve was wise before Adam gained self-awareness. wink
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Bwahaha

Balogun leyin obinrin cheesy

Ha! Ori aye wa grin. Wo fi se eni, ko kin se Iwo na

Your brain is filled with compost. Is Balogun l'eyin obinrin supposed to be derogatory? Coming from a feminist, I'm shocked. So, you're inferior after all?! Hmm, I learned something new today. I won't be Balogun l'eyin obinrin again, after all, obinrin are so weak and useless. I'll attempt to divert my attentions to more important sexes henceforth. Shior. grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:01am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Your brain is filled with compost. Is Balogun l'eyin obinrin supposed to be derogatory? Coming from a feminist, I'm shocked. So, you're inferior after all?! Hmm, I learned something new today. I won't be Balogun l'eyin obinrin again, after all, obinrin are so weak and useless. I'll attempt to divert my attentions to more important sexes henceforth. Shior. grin
O dun, o ta, o fe ke tongue

Oro na dun tongue

Balogun leyin obinrin tongue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:04am On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

O dun, o ta, o fe ke tongue

Oro na dun tongue

Balogun leyin obinrin tongue

On the contrary, I'm quite pleased with the title. my harem shares the same sentiments.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:08am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

On the contrary, I'm quite pleased with the title. my harem shares the same sentiments.

Opolo ti dota tongue

If not, you would know that the title is derogatory and it has nothing to do with feminism.

Balogun Levin obinrin tongue

Oro obinrin la ma rin won si

O raye wa at all
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:24am On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Opolo ti dota tongue

If not, you would know that the title is derogatory and it has nothing to do with feminism.

Balogun Levin obinrin tongue

Oro obinrin la ma rin won si

O raye wa at all

If you weren't so foolish, you'd know that woman wrapper is derogatory to the feminism you so fanatically espouse. Foolish girl, you know nothing about equal rights nor the fight for the actualisation of it. You're just a zombie follower attaching yourself to the bandwagon because it appears cool to do so. You're not a feminist, you're just an opportunistic bimbo with no clue as to what value means. I'm teaching you about feminism, and I'm male. Hehehehe. Your parents would be ashamed of what their whelp has become.

Just, your IQ is subzero. Begone.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 9:31am On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

The catcalls are bad and could emote unease

I actually meant ogle...though ogles descend into catcalls over time

Check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltVzfJAaNBA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1159128/Hillarious-hidden-camera-reveals-cheeky-glances.html

this isn't a gender thing.
both genders are guilty of staring, ogling, making cat calls, etc. self-discipline, self control etc aren't a gender thing. women could be as perverted as men in public too. predatory pervs would always react to wherever they find sëxually appealing & it cuts across gender.

Timbuktou:

Hehehe. Never knew Free and Sister Sarah were pals. School mother, how far?

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:31am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

If you weren't so foolish, you'd know that woman wrapper is derogatory to the feminism you so fanatically espouse. Foolish girl, you know nothing about equal rights nor the fight for the actualisation of it. You're just a zombie follower attaching yourself to the bandwagon because it appears cool to do so. You're not a feminist, you're just an opportunistic bimbo with no clue as to what value means. I'm teaching you about feminism, and I'm male. Hehehehe. Your parents would be ashamed of what their whelp has become.

O fe ke o

Sa ma bu mi je

Woman wrapper is not derogatory shocked . You are a mistake. If I had your IQ, I would kill nyself.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:36am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehehehe

Look who wan teach me

You wish! cheesy
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:44am On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Woman wrapper is not derogatory shocked .

Why do I even bother? grin. Would you stop fingerfvcking yourself at the sigjt of my moniker and re-read what I've written! It's hard to comprehend intelligence with eyes glazed and a fist deep up your puss
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:46am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Why do I even bother? grin. Would you stop fingerfvcking yourself at the sigjt of my moniker and re-read what I've written! It's hard to comprehend intelligence with eyes glazed and a fist deep up your puss

Try again

You wish!

You know what you are. cheesy, Mr inferiority complex cheesy
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:54am On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Try again

You wish!

You know what you are. cheesy, Mr inferiority complex cheesy
Hehehe. It would interest you to know I have more confidence than your entire lineage put together.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 9:56am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe. It would interest you to know I have more confidence than your entire lineage put together.

You wish!

If you were a relative, I would sell you. shocked
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by nerodenero: 10:03am On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wish!
Gbagbe bobo yen joo. Ma dalohun mo.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:04am On May 24, 2015
nerodenero:
Gbagbe bobo yen joo. Ma dalohun mo.

Lolz

Me just dey catch fun o

Thanks
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:13am On May 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wish!
Like I said, you have no concept of value.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 10:20am On May 24, 2015
Guys.timbuktou and justfollowit. Even God rested na! Give it a rest Abeg. Your children won't want to come online years later and see this. tongue

What would they say of mummy and daddy angry grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2015
semitunde:
Guys.timbukto. Even God rested na! Give it a rest Abeg. Your children won't want to come online years later and see this. tongue

grin. Saw what you did there. Na OYO you dey o. I can't help being irresistible to Justf, my moniker gives her the tingles.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:48am On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

Like I said, you have no concept of value.

Says a man without a life...ermmmm...I will pass

Thanks. grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 10:51am On May 24, 2015
semitunde:
Guys.timbuktou and justfollowit. Even God rested na! Give it a rest Abeg. Your children won't want to come online years later and see this. tongue

Inasmuch I feel strong, no rest for me. I will continue to do my best for humanity sake. tongue

Which kin curse be this
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
This is the height of it grin
This is an experiment worth carrying out.

What I do sometimes is when I'm walking behind a lady, I slow down and mentally note the number of guys who turn and ogle at her as she passes and I always find it this funny too.

Maybe I should try to note how many ladies ogle at a nice looking guy too:

So yea,no one can really control who stares at them.

So why do feminists want to make ogling a crime then compound it by walking bra less
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

this isn't a gender thing.
both genders are guilty of staring, ogling, making cat calls, etc. self-discipline, self control etc aren't a gender thing. women could be as perverted as men in public too. predatory pervs would always react to wherever they find sëxually appealing & it cuts across gender.

grin cheesy grin cheesy

You r right
Sometimes you wonder if these people r using weird ideologies to play out innate fantasies
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by TV01(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:
Sometimes you wonder if these people r using weird ideologies to play out innate fantasies
Nothing to see here - if it happens, men will write a policy for tit-shaming and women will gladly police and enforce it grin!

TV

...some of the "displayables" in that video were downright scary - if I saw those coming towards me I'd high-tail it in the opposite direction undecided.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 1:13pm On May 24, 2015
TV01:

Nothing to see here - if it happens, men will write a policy for tit-shaming and women will gladly police and enforce it grin!

TV

...some of the "displayables" in that video were downright scary - if I saw those coming towards me I'd high-tail it in the opposite direction undecided.

i feel u ... grin grin grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 1:22pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

You r right

watch this video & see the kinda conversation these "innocent" women were having concerning a man's bulge on a train. are these women not perverts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-YANwdmYwA
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 1:34pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

watch this video & see the kinda conversation these "innocent" women were having concerning a man's bulge on a train. are these women not perverts?

htp://youtu.be/2-YANwdmYwA

when u watch these women go off the rails on ignoble causes - free the nips, write consent before sex etc youknow they are just a bunch of jokers

so who is the real feminist undecided
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 1:41pm On May 24, 2015
pickabeau1:

when u watch these women go off the rails on ignoble causes - free the nips, write consent before sex etc youknow they are just a bunch of jokers

so who is the real feminist undecided

the guy pretended he was sleeping. he had his headphones on so they thought he wasn't listening. he attached a camera to his crotch and bingo......the perverted nature of women was exposed.

the one on the right even said she's tempted to poke his dïck. "shall i poke it? i just wanna poke it" i am sure if there were no other passengers on the train, she would have touched his bulge.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:11pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

the guy pretended he was sleeping. he had his headphones on so they thought he wasn't listening. he attached a camera to his crotch and bingo......the perverted nature of women was exposed.

the one on the right even said she's tempted to poke his dïck. "shall i poke it? i just wanna poke it" i am sure if there were no other passengers on the train, she would have touched his bulge.

Hahaha.....

What do you have to say....
cococandy
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bellong: 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
Nico Rosberg did it..... Yay..
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:57pm On May 24, 2015
bellong:
Nico Rosberg did it..... Yay..

it was expected
Overtaking is almost impossiblein Monaco

He was lucky ..safety car

https://www.nairaland.com/1800268/formula-one-f1-official-seasonthread/11#34052198
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 3:52pm On May 24, 2015
Timbuktou:

grin. Saw what you did there. Na OYO you dey o. I can't help being irresistible to Justf, my moniker gives her the tingles.

Lol. You guys should just get a room and consummate the marriage of mutual crush. Abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo) / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.