Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57896 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 3:24pm On May 25, 2015
It is clear both genders are guilty of ogling.

But wait o. Did I count about four guys ogle and cat-call him?
OMG grin grin grin

I'd hazard a guess and say he probably found the guys more threatening. (if he's straight)
pickabeau1:

just got to seeing it

see the pervs

"its his knob",
"can I touch it",
"did you see he has long fingers...",
"it goes from here not there...",
"im gonna prod it, im tempted"

cococandy .. more links
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InUeOWlgebM

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 4:44pm On May 25, 2015
cococandy:
It is clear both genders are guilty of ogling.

But wait o. Did I count about four guys ogle and cat-call him?
OMG grin grin grin

I'd hazard a guess and say he probably found the guys more threatening. (if he's straight)

lol
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by semitunde: 6:11pm On May 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

She is a good girl lipsrsealed,

If only those guys can be a lot nicer to women, things would have been so much easier tongue

Well we all can learn to be nice to each other. Maybe you can also start the change you desire?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by armyofone(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2015
Got those but once in a while you just jump out of bed and grab just anything and then along came those dents...normal color is back now.
God bless our troops....
SemperFi

Ewuro4:

'Bralessness' ( make up word grin) sag boobs though. and use sports bra for your workouts . Check out Fabletics by Kate Hudson for good deals wink
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Ewuro4: 9:17pm On May 25, 2015
armyofone:
Got those but once in a while you just jump out of bed and grab just anything and then along came those dents...normal color is back now.
God bless our troops....
SemperFi

The word 'dents' on a body sounds very uncomfortable ... Are your bras too tight? Maybe youre reacting to the wire/elastic hence the dark lines? Dents & skin discolouration is a nono jare. Pele

You know I started wearing light sports bra/camisoles w built in bras to bed for a while now since I watched 'the Doctors' show about "sagging" (something about Gravity) .. Though doctors have different inferences about it , but better be safe than sorry.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by armyofone(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2015
grin bra to bed, girl!!

Nothing to bed for me...not even my fancy Victorian secrets. After a tub bath in lavender, i just frog into bed. I free everything grin
Gravity is worst for those with big grape fruits...the ones on this chest are still looking up and straight grin
Future bre..ast feeding is what I hope would not flap it grin

Tight bra is best if one is a runner like me. I use the Hudson's sometimes.

Ewuro4:

The word 'dents' on a body sounds very uncomfortable ... Are your bras too tight? Maybe youre reacting to the wire/elastic hence the dark lines? Dents & skin discolouration is a nono jare. Pele

You know I started wearing light sports bra/camisoles w built in bras to bed for a while now since I watched 'the Doctors' show about "sagging" (something about Gravity) .. Though doctors have different inferences about it , but better be safe than sorry.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Ewuro4: 10:12pm On May 25, 2015
armyofone:
grin bra to bed, girl!!

Nothing to bed for me...not even my fancy Victorian secrets. After a tub bath in lavender, i just frog into bed. I free everything grin
Gravity is worst for those with big grape fruits...the ones on this chest are still looking up and straight grin
Future bre..ast feeding is what I hope would not flap it grin

Tight bra is best if one is a runner like me. I use the Hudson's sometimes.

I knew it, you wear tight bra. I'm a runner too but my own sports bra works just great. Yes I get those red lines (pressure) on my skin but just temporary (hr max).

Yes oh grin bra to bed.

Don't worry, free them while you can now.

I'm waiting Army cool all your yanga ehn , Just drop those cuties already .. No one will tell you to sparingly rub some Nivea firming lotion on them before you gently scoop them in a bra at bedtime. grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 11:58pm On May 25, 2015
Because the female nipples stimulates increased levels of testosterone and hence sexual arousal in men while the reverse is not the case in women as they biologically do not have enough testosterone to carry out immediate sexual transactions.

[size=20pt]IDIOTSSS[/size]

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 5:52am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Because the female nipples stimulates increased levels of testosterone and hence sexual arousal in men while the reverse is not the case in women as they biologically do not have enough testosterone to carry out immediate sexual transactions.

[size=20pt]IDIOTSSS[/size]
You are confused.

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 7:13am On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

I am confused.

Let me elucidate.

The female anatomy is made up of certain well defined areas of visual sexual stimuli for the males. These include the hair (surprised?), lips, bweasts and buttocks. These areas provide a sexual trigger for the male that leads to attraction and hopefully copulation. This evolutionary process is not limited to man alone. The female of many species exhibit colourful visual stimuli to aid the process of pairing and copulation and eventual propagation of the species.

The naked ape(man) is the most sexually invested primate in the evolutionary process. The female bweasts of other primates do not develop at all and remain nipp1es until the female is Impregnated and about to give birth. Then the breasts grow out and even then they are not as large and exhibitionist as those of the naked ape(man). A female naked ape can start developing bweasts as early as 11years of age, before she is even menstruating or ready for copulation. Hence the female bweasts and nipp1es are not just mammary glands for milk production , but sexuaI organs as well.

So a female exposing her bweasts and hence her nipples will lead to unnecessary visual Sexual stimulation of the males around her and increases the probability of her being violated.

I hope I have been able to clear the air a little.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 7:15am On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

You are confused.
In mufasa's voice : Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused. You don't even know what sex you are!

You can go with either reply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 7:25am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

In mufasa's voice : Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused. You don't even know what sex you are!

You can go with either reply.
I repeat you're confused.

If not, you would have studied the opinion of women to show yourself approved.

You think women are not moved with what they see? How weird? Some women are attracted to guys with big butt, pink lips, bushy eyebrow, hairy body, flat abs, protruding bulge etc

I'll get you a link where a woman said she masturbateed while ogling a guy with bushy eyebrow.

So, guys should cover all of them, bah? to avoid rape? You are clueless and confuse.

5 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 7:46am On May 26, 2015
@cococandy.

Have you read Buchi Emecheta's "The bride price"?
Or the novel " Hawaii"?
Both depict the typical display of female maidens' bweasts in traditional settings and among what we today may arguably call 'primitive tribes'.

In those days the beast of a young female was not just ignored, rather it was seen as a sign of maturity and feminine fertility. Sexuality was not as much of a taboo then as it is today. A young man could see a woman at the stream and compliment her on her beautiful big bweasts and she would accept the compliment without taking offence. In the evenings the men would play with the women and usually such 'plays' involved touching, holding and pulling the bweasts. So it was a sign of sexuaI attraction even then. However if a young man took his 'play' too far the girl or her brothers would show offence. If the family liked the boy they would tell him to stop touching for free and pay her bride price.

In the primitive tribes of the South Pacific,sexuaIity was regarded as a friendly gesture. A male would see a maiden with attractive bweasts and approach and compliment her. If all went well they would have Intercourse even in the presence of others. It was a free-for-all as men could sleep with thier daughters and women with thier brothers. It was this practice the English sailors capitalized on when they came to the Hawaiian Islands before Christianity came and introduced guilt and sin into thier lives.

My point is, even in tribes where the nippIe was blatantly exposed, it was still seen as a sexuaI object.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 7:52am On May 26, 2015
@bold, summary of my points.

The rest of your posts agrees with me that it was a gradual process. The breassts didn't become sexualized overnight.
From days when it wasn't sexualized to days when it became slightly sexualized to these days when it has become a taboo topic that even Seun's nairaland censors it. You can't even type breassts without giving someone a hard-on behind their computers.

It is not nature. It is nurture.

Operant conditioning.

5minsmadness:
@cococandy.

Have you read Buchi Emecheta's "The bride price"?
Or the novel " Hawaii"?
Both depict the typical display of female maidens' bweasts in traditional settings and among what we today may arguably call 'primitive tribes'.

In those days the beast of a young female was not just ignored, rather it was seen as a sign of maturity and feminine fertility. Sexuality was not as much of a taboo then as it is today . A young man could see a woman at the stream and compliment her on her beautiful big bweasts and she would accept the compliment without taking offence. In the evenings the men would play with the women and usually such 'plays' involved touching, holding and pulling the bweasts. So it was a sign of sexuaI attraction even then. However if a young man took his 'play' too far the girl or her brothers would show offence. If the family liked the boy they would tell him to stop touching for free and pay her bride price.

In the primitive tribes of the South Pacific,sexuaIity was regarded as a friendly gesture. A male would see a maiden with attractive bweasts and approach and compliment her. If all went well they would have Intercourse even in the presence of others. It was a free-for-all as men could sleep with thier daughters and women with thier brothers. It was this practice the English sailors capitalized on when they came to the Hawaiian Islands before Christianity came and introduced guilt and sin into thier lives.

My point is, even in tribes where the nippIe was blatantly exposed, it was still seen as a sexuaI object.

4 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 7:56am On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

You think women are not moved with what they see? How weird? Some women are attracted to guys with big butt, pink lips, bushy eyebrow, hairy body, flat abs, protruding bulge etc

I'll get you a link where a woman said she masturbateed while ogling a guy with bushy eyebrow.

So, guys should cover all of them, bah? to avoid rape? You are clueless and confuse.

It is useless trying to reason with you.
I don't know why I bother.
I will ignore you from henceforth.

6 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 8:02am On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

Like I said earlier, women are not moved as easily as men are! The breakdown of testosterone as related to sexual stimuli is very straightforward in the male but complex in the female, hence the reason females are more reserved about sex and not as straightforward in showing thier desire for it than males. It's a biological thing and not a social thing you troll!

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 8:11am On May 26, 2015
cococandy:
@bold, summary of my points.

The rest of your posts agrees with me that it was a gradual process. The breassts didn't become sexualized overnight.
From days when it wasn't sexualized to days when it became slightly sexualized to these days when it has become a taboo topic that even Seun's nairaland censors it. You can't even type breassts without giving someone a hard-on behind their computers.

It is not nature. It is nurture.

Operant conditioning.

The bweasts have always been sexualized.
It is sexuality that has become overly sensationalized in this modern era.

Having said that, for goodness sake oga seun pls reconsider this your censoring. There is nothing wrong with the word B. R. E. A. S. T
It beats my imagination that a forum that is well known for the extreme rudeness and lewdness of most some of its members will still be censoring a word as innocent as the female mammary glands.
Even my autocorrect now spells b.r.e.a.s.t as bweast.

Pls look into this sir.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 8:17am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

The bweasts have always been sexualized.
It is sexuality that has become overly sensationalized in this modern era.

Having said that, for goodness sake oga seun pls reconsider this your censoring. There is nothing wrong with the word B. R. E. A. S. T
It beats my imagination that a forum that is well known for the extreme rudeness and lewdness of most of its members will still be censoring a word as innocent as the female mammary glands.
Even my autocorrect now spells b.r.e.a.s.t as bweast.

Pls look into this sir.
grin

Make up your mind. Is it innocent or a sexual word?

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 8:40am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Okay.

Sayanora!
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 8:43am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Like I said earlier, women are not moved as easily as men are! The breakdown of testosterone as related to sexual stimuli is very straightforward in the male but complex in the female, hence the reason females are more reserved about sex and not as straightforward in showing thier desire for it than males. It's a biological thing and not a social thing you troll!
You are wrong.

Female are not complicated and reserved.
Society and misogyny complicated female and made them reserved in expressing feelings e.g slut-shaming.

I wonder who's troll between us.

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 8:51am On May 26, 2015
cococandy:
grin

Make up your mind. Is it innocent or a sexual word?
It is an innocent sexual word angry
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by TV01(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2015
5minsmadness:

Bro' please. There is always hope. I enjoin you - and other men on this board - to persevere until he is restored to full manhood. Think of it as a labour of love grin!

Women have absolutely no problem with men ogling them. Their caveats are merely that it should be men they find attractive/like. Otherwise it's considered creepy.

I like the sum of your submissions 5mins. As ever feminists deny biology/natural impulses and society' protective restrictions in an attempt to sieze power. Utter confusion. Which as ever will do a disservice to women generally.

Like I said, if this comes into force, it will be used as a tool to "rank" women and assign "status" to the men who acquire the choice ones cheesy.

Bring it on - or get them out. Whatever cool!

TV

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 9:54am On May 26, 2015
TV01:

Bro' please. There is always hope. I enjoin you - and other men on this board - to persevere until he is restored to full manhood. Think of it as a labour of love grin!

Women have absolutely no problem with men ogling them. Their caveats are merely that it should be men they find attractive/like. Otherwise it's considered creepy.

I like the sum of your submissions 5mins. As ever feminists deny biology/natural impulses and society' protective restrictions in an attempt to sieze power. Utter confusion. Which as ever will do a disservice to women generally.

Like I said, if this comes into force, it will be used as a tool to "rank" women and assign "status" to the men who acquire the choice ones cheesy.

TV

you must be very intelligent!
women don't mind being stared at as long as he is a man they like. they only feel offended when the undesirables ogle or flirt at them - that is when they use the word harassment!

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by real86(m): 9:56am On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I'm indifferent.

I'll support it if guys can free their dick. grin
Funny sweet girl.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by 5minsmadness: 10:31am On May 26, 2015
TV01:

TV

It is the height of self denial.

Physically the sexes are not the same.
Biologically they are not the same.
Mentally not the same.
Psychologically not the same.
Even nature has deemed it fit to give both sexes unique roles.
Yet they are too blinded and discontented to see it.

They keep howling how they want to be like men,
Is it because they are in fact ashamed of being women?

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by TV01(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2015
coogar:
you must be very intelligent!
Too kind. But you flatter me smiley. UI dropout, who struggled to graduate from poly. But thankfully, it takes little by way of intelligence to dismantle the schoolgirl ideology called feminism and it's adherents grin

coogar:
women don't mind being stared at as long as he is a man they like. they only feel offended when the undesirables ogle or flirt at them - that is when they use the word harassment!
Don't mind They both love and need it - actively fish for it. There's nothing as forlorn and frustrated as a woman without male admirers. See as they die slowly as they hit the wall and literally become invisible to men grin.

If men didn't ogle women, they'd campaign for it cool.

TV

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by ihedinobi2: 11:11am On May 26, 2015
TV01:

Too kind. But you flatter me smiley. UI dropout, who struggled to graduate from poly. But thankfully, it takes little by way of intelligence to dismantle the schoolgirl ideology called feminism and it's adherents grin

Don't mind They both love and need it - actively fish for it. There's nothing as forlorn and frustrated as a woman without male admirers. See as they die slowly as they hit the wall and literally become invisible to men grin.

TV

Kai! Big bros TV! You mean o! Lol.

You're right though. That need for attention is what all players play upon. Spiff yourself up and then act like the lady is nothing more than another thing you've seen that day and she'll spend the rest of the day wondering if something is wrong with her.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 11:41am On May 26, 2015
TV01:

TV

hahaha.. wicked
Now I see the rationale for proliferation of over 30s threads round about the cyberspace

Invisibility is a worse fate than ogling grin grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 26, 2015
FrancisTony:

True!
They think ladies have got no feelings.

There's nothing bad in ogling but some guys do it in a distasteful way especially smacking lips, whistling etc.

Be the fair-treatment voice among the misoynists/sexists here. wink

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

True!
They think ladies have got no feelings.

There's nothing bad in ogling but some guys do it in a distasteful way especially smacking lips, whistling etc.

Be the fair-treatment voice among the misoynists/sexists here. wink
Lawd knows I'll never join the bandwagon just to feel among.

Their hypocrisy is mind-blowing! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 2:59pm On May 26, 2015
TV01:

you went to UI?

TV

100% correct!
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
When would Nigerian feminists start this

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos) / When You Refuse To Take Your Child Along With You...(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.