Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? (19254 Views)

Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 23, 2015
firing her is not the best option but as a man you have to be disciplined and set your limits
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by sonofspada(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2015
Deal with in what sense? wink undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 23, 2015
kalindaminda:
Tell her she's being inappropriate and that you might have to fire her. Nonsense.

Boda abi na aunty you be, don't be rude when it comes to matters of the heart. Thank God for your life, it could have been you, ur sis, ur daughter or whoever rocks your world. Careful please.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by IYANGBALI: 12:36pm On May 23, 2015
why me no dey get dis kind luck?
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by isheowo303: 12:38pm On May 23, 2015
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://tulz202see..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!...........
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Gr8amechi: 12:38pm On May 23, 2015
moreeni:
Hmmmmmmm baby bossssssssss wink wink wink

I don't know the answer o. Sorry.
read it again you find it difficult to understand.....back to the matter, I will advice you call her to order and create a distance
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:39pm On May 23, 2015
izuch:
Chop and clean mouth if not she'll see you as a weakling. Knack am akpako once or twice and then turn tiger grin

WICKED WORLD. grin
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by helphelp: 12:39pm On May 23, 2015
In your head you wanna lash the babe silly...

Late twenties almost thirty

Her puna don over ripe finish...If na pikin you nor want use a condom

Meanwhile, I just commented for commenting sake...At your age you nor get sense reach know wetin to do with person you senior wella like that...Anofia
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by nastyesco(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2015
When will JAMB start setting questions like this in its exams undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by izuch(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2015
Hawlahscho:

WICKED WORLD. grin

Are you a learner? grin
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On May 23, 2015
noskeybaba:
Best advice:
Mind your business. If you do, she will know you are uninterested and move on. Unless you show interest, she is not a problem. You don't even need an advice on this.
op knows the answer. He's only looking for supporters team and those who will cheer him on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2015
izuch:

Are you a learner? grin

Lol
Tell me you're a master.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
ignore her... till she gets the message. if she is a good employee, keep her.

felifeli:
I hope this is the right section for posting this.

Supposing you are divorced and have a young employee who is a hard worker and strives to please, But you find that she seems to be getting too affectionate towards you. This girl is in her late 20s and nearly 30 years your junior. You don't want to get involved with her - she has nothing that you may want except possibly sex , and the last thing you want is another child . She is a fantastic worker otherwise . What would you do? Fire her ?
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by felifeli: 12:46pm On May 23, 2015
noskeybaba:
Best advice:
Mind your business. If you do, she will know you are uninterested and move on. Unless you show interest, she is not a problem. You don't even need an advice on this.
Thank you. I am asking advice nevertheless. I want to see her as my daughter - she is just a little older than my daughter, but apparently she sees a place in my life needing to be filled. I like her as my daughter and indeed do treat her like so. She is a good worker and I will hate to lose her, so I need to continue totreat her very lightly. I even hired a young and handsome man hoping that she would get involved with the man. No luck. I am not desperate for anyone's advice though, only her attitude is distracting to me. Thank you again.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by izuch(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Lol

Tell me you're a master.

Upcoming
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by felifeli: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
op knows the answer. He's only looking for supporters team and those who will cheer him on

??
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by MrCork: 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

Supposing you are divorced and have a young employee who is a hard worker and strives to please, But you find that she seems to be getting too affectionate towards you. This girl is in her late 20s and nearly 30 years your junior. You don't want to get involved with her - she has nothing that you may want except possibly sex , and the last thing you want is another child . She is a fantastic worker otherwise . What would you do? Fire her ?

angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by samx4real(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
Play alone grin

Chop d honey pot! wink & leave d rest for d gods!
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
Maybe she want a raise and you are getting the affection she has for you wrongly
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by noskeybaba: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

Thank you. I am asking advice nevertheless. I want to see her as my daughter - she is just a little older than my daughter, but apparently she sees a place in my life needing to be filled. I like her as my daughter and indeed do treat her like so. She is a good worker and I will hate to lose her, so I need to continue totreat her very lightly. I even hired a young and handsome man hoping that she would get involved with the man. No luck. I am not desperate for anyone's advice though, only her attitude is distracting to me. Thank you again.

Ok. I've modified my post for you now.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by felifeli: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
helphelp:
In your head you wanna lash the babe silly...

Late twenties almost thirty

Her puna don over ripe finish...If na pikin you nor want use a condom

Meanwhile, I just commented for commenting sake...At your age you nor get sense reach know wetin to do with person you senior wella like that...Anofia

LOL
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by MrCork: 12:49pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

...Plis repeat the question!! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by felifeli: 12:50pm On May 23, 2015
Gr8amechi:
read it again you find it difficult to understand.....back to the matter, I will advice you call her to order and create a distance

Create a distance with your secretary ? How ?
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by SAMBARRY: 12:51pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

??
ehen. What is
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by ikorodureporta: 12:52pm On May 23, 2015
Calling for a million-people-trek against fuel scarcity....join d mov't!
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by funlord(m): 12:56pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

grin
felifeli:

Lash her and then make her your personal secretary! But use condoms though before you go score indirect free kick!
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by xenten: 12:56pm On May 23, 2015
felifeli:

you have to be careful here. if you fire her, you will lose her valuable services. if you get involved sexually, you may lose her valuable services because she will realise her position has changed and she may become uncontrollable. if you let her know that the feelings is not mutual, if she is really that into you, she may find extra means of securing your attention.

Possible ways out:
i. if she is working directly with you, introduce another layer. get her to rreport to another person.
ii. reduce the frequency of interactions between the you too.
iii. let know that you have other sexual interests by introducing your "babes" to her.
iv. employ someone else to understudy her and then dispense with her services when you see that the other person is capable.
the rule of the thumb is reduce your informal activities with her.

if none of these works, go spiritual...
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by Hawlahscho(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
izuch:

Upcoming
We'll Make sure you don't get to your aim. grin

You'll Change by force. grin
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by thunddey: 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
i once xperience dis wt my cashies at work. it is a simple tin. ignore al ha body language, call to discipline if she Bleep up.and mak sure al ur comunications wt her are formal. Don let her involv in any of personal lik washin ur plate,etc. dats all

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by izuch(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
Hawlahscho:

We'll Make sure you don't get to your aim. grin

You'll Change by force. grin

Why hating a brother nah? In MI's voice * badbelle*
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by felifeli: 1:07pm On May 23, 2015
thunddey:
i once xperience dis wt my cashies at work. it is a simple tin. ignore al ha body language, call to discipline if she Bleep up.and mak sure al ur comunications wt her are formal. Don let her involv in any of personal lik washin ur plate,etc. dats all
Thank you. None of my employees are even permitted to enter my house to talk less of cooking things for me or washing plate etc.
Re: How Do You Deal With An Employee With A Crush ? by martineverest(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2015
be careful with d way u gi about it. don't forget dat a woman's kindness can be mistaken for promiscuity.......it might just be an act of kindness.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Men Face With Their Wives In USA When They Have Green Card As Citizen / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.