Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51137 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2015
Dis one wey broda Ronald4lif dey parade this thread without dropping a comment, fear dey use style grip me ooooo cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by ronald4lif(m): 6:49pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dis one wey broda Ronald4..lif dey parade this thread without dropping a comment, fear dey use style grip me ooooo cool

Hahaha baba mi, I'd read through the thread and has fully memorize the points you highlighted. I was a novice before now. Thanks for helping a brother. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
alberto2k:
*uploading pics of them with different guys everyweek grin

with captions like "chilling with kingtom"

"me and my boo kinglekan"

"had a great day with zick"

"me and fabdedon. . . love u sweery"

"stephenqueen and I, love u boo" grin

Lmao. Yeye bro grin

Kingtom, come see wetin some of ur dude dey perform here.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by KingTom(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. Yeye bro grin

Kingtom, come see wetin some of ur dude dey perform here.
That one na love-vendor na, e dey manage runz babes grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dis one wey broda Ronald4lif dey parade this thread without dropping a comment, fear dey use style grip me ooooo cool

U know say broda cristiano(ronald4lif) go first dey stealth mode before him go drop comment. His use of vocabulary dey sweet my head cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:

U know say broda cristiano(ronald4lif) go first dey stealth mode before him go drop comment. His use of vocabulary dey sweet my head cheesy
The bros sabi murder English like mad

If to say I sabi blow grammar like Ronald4lif, I for don dey write articles across the world cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 23, 2015
Hey!!! What about me my bbm pin is on my signature, Does that means that I'm a Runs girl

I added it cos i love making new online friends, male or female, and if a crazy guy mistakenly add me and starts telling me rubbish, all i do is block the person.

So.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:
Lmao.
Excellent write up Tosyne2much
They change their relationship status like disco party.
grin
Bros you are sighted cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:
Hey!!! What about me my bbm pin is on signature, Does that means that I'm a Runs girl

I added it cos i love making new online friends, male or female, and if a crazy guy mistakenly add me and starts telling me rubbish, all i do is block the person.

So.

I go add u sharp sharp. So if I talk rubbish, u go block me ? cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:

I go add u sharp sharp. So if I talk rubbish, u go block me ? cheesy

Of course But i trust you nah. U are not that kind of guy.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by ronald4lif(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:

tosyne2much:
The bros sabi murder English like mad
If to say I sabi blow grammar like Ronald4lif, I for don dey write articles across the world cool

See my mentors dey spin me. Na una I respect pass oo. cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On May 23, 2015
MzNelly:
grin grin
"They change relationship like disco light." Lmao
11. They'll come here and argue with you. Prepare yourself cheesy
No be today dem don dey attack me na cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:

Of course But i trust you nah. U are not that kind of guy.

cheesy lol adeh39, how u take know? wink
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Onemansquad(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2015
MrDojo:
No 9. Got me laffin hard...they change relationship like Disco lights.. grin grin

Bt OP according to dis yur post....Many of our NL babes are Runz Babes be d@ espcially pple like rokiatu (overhyped yansh)....becuz since I don enta NL I neva see d@ girl face na only yansh I don see..... Everybodi don sabi d yansh sote d yansh don turn Yardstick 4 oda NL babes......

Again nice wrt up @ Op....

#NOOFFENSE @ rokiatu..

Change relationship like disco light cheesy
grin grin
wicked

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Onemansquad(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:
Hey!!! What about me my bbm pin is on signature, Does that means that I'm a Runs girl

So.
runs girl alert

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 23, 2015
Interesting!!!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:

cheesy lol adeh39, how u take know? wink
Shebi you be virgin nah?
A virgin guy can't behave stupidly. So i expect you to behave like a gentleman.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 23, 2015
Onemansquad:
runs girl alert
Hey! No let me change face for you ooo
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Onemansquad(m): 7:33pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:

Hey! No let me change face for you ooo
undecided
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Justeenaleo(f): 7:36pm On May 23, 2015
Dumb.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 23, 2015
OP after going tru d number one, I remember Rokiatu. Always displaying her expired asss on her profile

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2015
figo05:
OP after going tru d number one, I remember Rokiatu. Always displaying her expired asss on her profile
shocked
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Fratello(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2015
"Boyfriends are such hypocrites, they can have many 'girl friends' but when thier Girlfriend try having just 'one boy friend' they start calling her Names and all."
Click LIKE if you agree
Click SHARE if agree but want to prove stubborn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by remsonik(f): 7:52pm On May 23, 2015
Wow.... So I am a runs girl. I change my DPs constantly, I put my pin at the end of my posts.

Well I am proud of it. K'oja ti ta, kowo ti wole. Business must boom.
God bless the hustle.
The enterprise must be fulfilling.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Fratello(m): 7:56pm On May 23, 2015
remsonik:
Wow.... So I am a runs girl. I change my DPs constantly, I put my pin at the end of my posts.

Well I am proud of it. K'oja ti ta, kowo ti wole. Business must boom.
God bless the hustle.
The enterprise must be fulfilling.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Ellagoldy(f): 8:14pm On May 23, 2015
No 2 is true, when they include their pin and phone no definately they want man to reach them true it.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by niceguy7(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
thats why to marry this days one will need the involvement of God to lead u tru.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by lilmax(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2015
1,6,7 caused it
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
shocked
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by lilmax(m): 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
Phinagold:

And Runs boys nko
nothing like that cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
adeh39:

Shebi you be virgin nah?

A virgin guy can't behave stupidly. So i expect you to behave like a gentleman.

Hahahaha. So funny. Virgin or not, guys can go "awhore" anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.