Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51056 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 24, 2015
Midehi:

nope...still mourning,until after 7 days one can go out.

Oh! Dats right. Dnt worry my chest is available, just place ur head on it and u will 4get abt everytin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tk4rd: 12:18pm On May 24, 2015
MzNelly:
grin grin

"They change relationship like disco light." Lmao

11. They'll come here and argue with you.
Prepare yourself cheesy
They won't argue.. Trust me.. Any female that argues this becomes a suspect.. Dem go just be reading and doing "mtcheew mtcheeww mtcheew" wherever they are.. Them full dis Nairaland wella..
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 24, 2015
figo05:

Oh! Dats right. Dnt worry my chest is available, just place ur head on it and u will 4get abt everytin
tnx dear, i wish my head can really rest on your chest but i have already placed my head on sameer1212 chest...lol.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
Midehi:

tnx dear, i wish my head can really rest on your chest but i have already placed my head on sameer1212 chest...lol.

Chei. Disgracing me on social network. Babe why nah
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 24, 2015
figo05:

Chei. Disgracing me on social network. Babe why nah
oh no! i cant do that na, you know u be my padi na, not what i meant ok.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
Midehi:

oh no! i cant do that na, you know u be my padi na, not what i meant ok.

Osanobwa
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by suzzy16(f): 12:51pm On May 24, 2015
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 24, 2015
figo05:

Osanobwa
hehehehehe...who taught you that?
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 24, 2015
Jollyjoy:
lolz! I still love my life o.
why u say such a stateMent
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:09pm On May 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Chai! Bad nigga. grin

Don't reveal these things too much here please.

We can't afford to have too many smart girls in here. grin

I didn't even reveal a thousandth. Let them assume what they will. PREDATORS FOREVER! cheesy

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by suzzy16(f): 1:12pm On May 24, 2015
adeh39:
Hey!!! What about me my bbm pin is on my signature, Does that means that I'm a Runs girl

I added it cos i love making new online friends, male or female, and if a crazy guy mistakenly add me and starts telling me rubbish, all i do is block the person.

So.
abi o,its like dat
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Missmossy(f): 1:34pm On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Madam, please go through the list and tell me the ones you are guilty of cheesy
Aint a runs girl ejo oo
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by mrpackager(m): 2:11pm On May 24, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2015
suzzy16:
u re so on point
Thanks dear cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2015
arootech:
I commend ur effort for revealing dis typical features of runz girls........the one dat interest me most is: The change relationship status like disco light......hahahahaahah
Thanks biggest boss cool
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 24, 2015
Missmossy:

Aint a runs girl ejo oo

But u are doing some of this act missclasssy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by suzzy16(f): 3:22pm On May 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
Thanks dear cool
yeah
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
Midehi:

hehehehehe...who taught you that?

I have ears nah
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by omodelesunky(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2015
MzNelly:
grin grin
"They change relationship like disco light." Lmao
11. They'll come here and argue with you. Prepare yourself cheesy
lol
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by luvlyann(f): 7:03pm On May 24, 2015
terrymason:
you funny o! How goods go take sell when dem nor carry am go market! So runs gals need to advertise them biznex .
abi buh dey should hav @ least a little sense of swagg na....
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by luvlyann(f): 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
Jasi7:

Gbam...well said,infact if ure in jos jst let me knw...make i carry u go flex for NETCAFE...u jst said wat i hv in mind
lolz....tnkz 4 d offer buh m not in town
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Jasi7(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
luvlyann:

lolz....tnkz 4 d offer buh m not in town

No wahala jare
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by obstead200(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2015
adeh39:

Lols....... a guy? offer to buy me airtime? Or take me shopping? without any strings attached? For this Nigeria? If I hear?

Now to answer your question, You see, before a guy can offer to buy airtime or take a lady that he met on a social media out for shopping, both of them would have chat for some days and they would have been on some certain levels and understanding....... Either he wants to take her out as a friend or as sum1 he wants to have a one night stand with, both of them would have know what's involved.

Besides, a guy cannot just offer to buy airtime if the lady didn't ask, directly or indirectly. So...... as for me, if a guy offers me that, I would first of all ask him WHY? because i'm a hardworking lady and i can provide my needs. I don't need any guy's money, and i would feel very offended if a guy just offer to buy me ordinary Airtime or take me shopping.

So i may classify it as Rubbish, depending on how the guy acts.
I hear thee
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by terrymason(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2015
luvlyann:

abi buh dey should hav @ least a little sense of swagg na....
that's why them put am for social media not news paper wink joking tho
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 25, 2015
no 1 get as e be oooo.i dey like women wey dey flaunt their ukwu for pix ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by iamphill: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2016
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/things-ladies-do-on-social-media-that.html

Written by: Tosyne2much

also 99.9% of girls on badoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.