Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls (51134 Views)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by islandmoon: 10:13pm On May 23, 2015
Elegushi loading.....
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 23, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wetin be your price na make Peggy ma dog cum fùck you cheesy cheesy
na dog dey sweet pass self cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
You should know Tosyne is never scared cheesy

Yeah right.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2015
Johneyhaz:
grin grin Wetin i do you to deserve all these...i know say u like olosho
You can always have a pretty woman that plays the olosho just for you .

Every woman can be a ho but just for one man. tongue

Like I said earlier ,you need to enrol in my school of Sex Engineering,Oyiyiculture,Ujaology and ikpukology.

Wake up small bra, wise up before these panties use ya head .
They are always smarter bro, you need some good coaching from seasoned fellas like us.
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by jrerico1(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy she deleted u!!#lmao!
yes o
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 10:14pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na im be say e dun tay wey you enter bush.
olosho dem dun wise up o, market no too dey again so some of the olosho dem dun enter road wella.

They have a new modus operandi now bro.

Watch out o ,before you go marry olosho say na girl o.

I don already marry na grin grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Johneyhaz: 10:16pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can always have a pretty woman that plays the olosho just for you .

Every woman can be a ho but just for one man. tongue

Like I said earlier ,you need to enrol in my school of Sex Engineering,Oyiyiculture,Ujaology and ikpukology.

Wake up small bra, wise up before these panties use ya head .
They are always smarter bro, you need some good coaching from seasoned fellas like us.
The coaching wey dey my head abt this,pass the one mourinho get for soccer
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 23, 2015
kells77:
how did you enjoy life dan us o.. Aren't we the one smashing your back for bed?
lmao!dat was d time of Adam&Eve.D last time i checked gurls are d one riding d guys like horse!! cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by bidexmat(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2015
Lmao! U norjst get joy for ur victims o! " When da fvcker fvcks di fvckee so sweet and di fvckee wants more fvck agreeing that Da Fvck was not well fvcked, then there is need for di fvck to be refvcked. Runs girls can't forsake better sugar cane if dem fall prey to one. Tested and trusted.
Taylor86:
ThankGod Am a runs boy

wen a runser jams a runsee

we'll see hu runsees best

wen i know say after all d marathon sex

e sweet u

e sweet me

no body suppose pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 23, 2015
jrerico1:
yes o
Good for u! cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Dem dun send you to beg on their behalf ? angry

yesso
I done show. On behalf of Esteemed Oloshos of Nairaland.
Y'see, the economy is hard, now fuel is 300N a litre...do you want babes to fly?

Y'all should leave them o.
If GMB enter now, oloshos fit trade for stock exchange market.

pbs4real:
nah lie jawe. . Tosyne2much we dey ur bk. . .carry GO.
Issokay.
If tosyn believes this, he can believe anything.
you wouldn't like to see a willwilly, would you? angry
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wrong door bro.

Peeps like us will only die when the time is right to be reborned .
Even mortal man can't kill us until when the time is up. tongue
chei... i give up! grin

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 10:24pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
ur head?expatiate pls cheesy
someone is getting h0rny grin
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2015
Enegod:
someone is getting h0rny grin
yes!yes!yes! undecided cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by jrerico1(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahaha roflkwmd cheesy

She been wan maga you cheesy
hmm I nor they fall for their trap o, I better use the moni buy beer for my guys make they drink die
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
I go shock people tomorrow cheesy
i trust u. . . Abeg blow dre cover mk we knw them. . .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 10:35pm On May 23, 2015
alberto2k:
cool
Fool, coøgar boi cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by undisputedgbola(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2015
wristwatch:
Lmao.

Excellent write up Tosyne2much

They change their relationship status like disco party.

grin
Disco party kwa!!!
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 10:40pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Good for u! cheesy cheesy
Bítch na wetin dey sweet you be that undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Enegod(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes!yes!yes! undecided cheesy
is that how you normally shout while nyshing? #yesyesyes!!!!
thats not romantic at all... too local undecided

what happens to— #oh god! #yeahhoney #ohhhitMeHard #hoooyeah? use them instead of YesYesYes angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by pbs4real(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
if the head cnt do it, i tink the whole body wil do. . .
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:48pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Bish love mentioning my moniker.
[/quote]
Hello haggard cougar.cheesy
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by MrsChima(f): 10:54pm On May 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hello haggard cougar.cheesy

Hello dick sucking eunuch. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by stephenqueen: 10:59pm On May 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yes na Dog fit manage your toto wey don wide pass Atlantic ocean embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 23, 2015
First thing that comes to mind is Rokiatu and Lala

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by johndan102: 11:08pm On May 23, 2015
tosyne2much:

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/05/things-ladies-do-on-social-media-that.html

Written by: Tosyne2much

Rokiatu kindly take note of numbers 1,3 and 6 grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by Jasi7(m): 11:09pm On May 23, 2015
luvlyann:
I agree with u.....sum babes no get shame 4 dia dictionary....if u b runs girl,,,plz do not take it to social medias....(quote me)

buh op,,it takes a runz guy to knw a runz girl

Gbam...well said,infact if ure in jos jst let me knw...make i carry u go flex for NETCAFE...u jst said wat i hv in mind
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by bigass123(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2015
Wait till next semester.. We'll be treating that.. Care for a bottle of orinjin?

Phinagold:

And Runs boys nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by firfinch(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2015
mytime24:
#10 by 10 10 dis, 10 dat
Plot of land 4sale undecided
My guy, why you dey confuse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by darmys(f): 11:25pm On May 23, 2015
lol. that disco light part os so funny.
visit www.Daminaija..com
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Hello dick sucking eunuch. wink
[/quote]
Hi testosterone-deviled dyke.smiley
Re: 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2015
starlingslimnet:
First thing that comes to mind is Rokiatu and Lala
[/quote]
Ireneony the simpleton too. Bimbos!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.