Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Radio Stations Shutting Down - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Stations Shutting Down (38749 Views)

Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by DjAndroid: 9:38pm On May 23, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduce Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered has the worst president in the history of Nigeria

@bolded, i know where you are from

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by kinibigdeal(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2015
It highly repalling and appalling that we have put ourselves in this state because of politics. When GEJ made attempt to remove fuel subsidy, is it not this opposition party that kicked against it and even sponsor some protest at Ojota, this is the consequence. So far we are still paying fuel subsidy as a nation, we will continue to live under the lackadaisical behavior of our oir marketers called "cabal". Why should anyone blame GEJ then for this incessant catastrophe? Now, the oil marketers intentional hoard the petrol distribution across because they claimed the government is owing them a certain billion naira for what they did not deliver. According to the finance minister, the FG is not owing the marketers a dime and that only the accredited marketers that has been verified by the FG has been paid while others are nothing but a scam. The question is the oil marketers knew if they did not collect any outstanding money now whether real or fake, the new administration may cancel such queries and may deregulate that sector, that is why they are pressuring the government by causing serious scarcity. I watch an interview on channelstv when the president or chairman of the marketers association was talking nonsense, I just felt pained. How long are we going to be held ransom by some groups? These same group of people are responsible for sponsoring pipeline vandals. If you guys care to know, from recent report they said the pipelines connected to our few refineries have been destroyed which means production at the refineries is at a standstill, who are those responsible for that? If our crude cannot be transported to the few refinery because some people want only them to be the sole marketer, who do we blame? Power has drop from 4000MW to 1500Mw because of some unfaced pipeline vandals, who do we blame? Some people are not ready to make the system work in this country because it will be to their own detriment, yet we keep blaming government. GEJ try to deregulate our refineries but he was faced by strict opposition, now we face the consequence. Ask yourself why they refuse to pass the PIB? Ask yourself! Nigerian problem is multifaceted which can only be stop by YOU and by a drastic restructuring of the system. If some group can hold the country to ransom, we are in serious trouble. If subsidy should go, though petrol will be sold at N120/litres standard price but it will be available. Finally, if you oppose a government policy because you want power, if you get that power, expect same while Nigeria remain stagnant

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by melvin0004(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2015
biafra radio hitting d airways like neva bf.fuel scarcity in d zoo dnt affect d station.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by samintegrity(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

Doyin Okupe's aide once said GEJ would rather hand over to the military than Buhari.

There have also been several corroborative reports of GEJ wanting to hand over to the military instead of President-Elect Buhari. Remember, GEJ's transition committee hasn't submitted a single transition document to the APC team.

Today, due to the deliberate mischief of GEJ, telecoms service Providers and radio stations are shutting down. These are the last lines of communication in cases of security breaches and coup plots. This same thing was a factor during the Orkar coup.

I hope what I am thinking is not what is playing out.

Hmmmmm
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by 83lagosroad(m): 9:40pm On May 23, 2015
docmoses:
ok

I don't believe this is jonathan's handwork in anyway its simply sabotage economic. Pole trying to frustrate Jonathan out and sending a terrible signal to Buhari that don't Bleep with the cartel. Buhari pls revoke all their licences.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by gesundheit: 9:41pm On May 23, 2015
Txonyi:
jonathan conceded defeat for a reason, he wants to show apc and buhari pepper! yes! lets see how they will do everything they promised during campaign! ha ha ha gej is very smart, wise and crafty! he wants to subtly break nigeria! i wont be suprise if the igbos start relocating to east! and boom! change happens and the sun rises and biafra becomes a reality! jona had planned it all these while thats my opinion o! ehen, for anambra here eh we get an for light! and fuel not that costly! mmmehh to yorubas who were fought jona! now 9ja will go from frypan to fire while biafra's chances of becoming reality keeps increasing! gej is wise take it or leave it.

you are definitely a brainless he-goat.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Boss13: 9:42pm On May 23, 2015
Nigerians can be hit the streets and protest. What is wrong with us for christsake. Are we this dumb?

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by nephemmy(m): 9:43pm On May 23, 2015
Seriously this is the worst administration ever...GEJ is incapable. thank God may 29 is almost here..help us lord..Its GMB now..and am sure things will be better.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by docmoses(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
83lagosroad:

I don't believe this is jonathan's handwork in anyway its simply sabotage economic. Pole trying to frustrate Jonathan out and sending a terrible signal to Buhari that don't Bleep with the cartel. Buhari pls revoke all their licences.
ok

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Just because Gas was shut off in the Niger-delta, all the plants in the SW did not function. Without mincing words, it is an indication of those that hold the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by FitnessNigeria: 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
Dividends of fuel subsidy.

If fuel subsidy was removed back in 2012, we wont be in this situation where a few marketers are holding over 170 million people hostage because of subsidy payment.

These cabals are sending a strong message to the incoming government with this action.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by MERS(m): 9:44pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:

Coup? Last election, some sections of Nigeria voted to approve the phenomenon of a serving soldier rising to take over a civilian government and rule the country, acquire fame and money, retire or be booted out by another coupist, and then come back when democracy is restored and ask to be voted president, and become voted president.
So military incursion any time now is not going to be termed out of style.

Keep your emotions in check. Read your comments again. Think. Leave it this way if it still makes sense to you.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 23, 2015
DjAndroid:

@bolded, i know where you are from
it's just I typo no one is above mistake
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by ElFenomeno1: 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
GEJ's administration is the worst in the history of Nigeria.
Fuc king clueless, inept and incompetent git
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by batstan(m): 9:47pm On May 23, 2015
shocked

[/quote] undecided
kastonkastrol:
goodluck jonathan is the most useless leader I have ever seen or heard of. Like what the _fuck, people don't have electricity and they still can't get fuel to power their generators even when they have the money to buy the fuel.

I have never wish evil on anybody but gej will be the first useless man I wished all the bad things in this world to befall on. Useless man.

Quote me and die by tomorrow morning

Btw Here is what a nairalander(militia) said about jonathan way back in 2007, the best prophecy I have ever seen on an online forum. Her comment;

shocked

I fear that 2007 prophecy . Damn.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 23, 2015
gesundheit:

you are definitely a brainless he-goat.
ha ha ha u didnt get it! i am not praising gej, i only mean that he had hidden plans which is what we are seeing now! i knw u love apc but get ready to start crying! wisdom is when u beat ur opponents to their game! gej got bokoharam from buhari, apc have been talking and calling him names, now gej is paying back. soon, even you wil hate apc! biafra is al i need, nigeria is free to break! and burn!
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
crixlight2:
Thank God for today.. Up barca. We go win three dis season
Also happy for almeria

Hit like if you believe that barca is going to win champions league and copal de rey and share if otherwise

Hey dimwit! Why re u derailing.. if u don't have anything constructive to say. Just skedaddle please angry
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by instaforexngr(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
Nigerians are suffering and smiling.
This is a country where we have bad leaders and we still celebrate them.

The same GEJ we are bashing here is going to be given a hero's welcome
when he returns to his hometown May 29, by the same people that are
living in poverty, no electricity and buying fuel for N500 per litre.

7 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by anthony86(m): 9:49pm On May 23, 2015
GEJ should have just given licences to Chinese or foreigners as oil marketers because the only thing that works in this country is things handled by foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2015
WIZGUY69:
undecided

I don't just Gerrit.

after wasting 9 hours today at the filling station, inside rain.
my cloth was wet and dry still in the filling station.

with serious fighting.

on top say I wan buy fuel with my money.

I just thought within my self that " Nigeria is a f.CKD up country.
bro.,as in ehn,Naija worse.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by notoriousbabe: 9:51pm On May 23, 2015
dunkem21:
grin ..while some of us are cruising ..

..Very soon, comments will reduce on NL as people will no longer see fuel to charge their phones grin
even seun self no go get power to operate nairaland. I hear say him generator fuel don dey finish
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by itxtoff(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduce Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered as the worst president in the history of Nigeria
illitrate, All the yrs GEJ was in power, did you witness fuel scarcity? Or at all high price of fuel? Mtchew if you dnt know the cause of the crisis going on now better go and ask people biko. Na buhari boast say he go repair refineries inside nigeria if he enter, na em marketers demand their money in full nah b4 the may 29. #Growup

7 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Gr8amechi: 9:52pm On May 23, 2015
IdiAmin1:
That is what you get when you allow silly and greedy unions in a country.

I once said that Nigeria needs atleast some more years in the hand of the military to stabilise but people think I'm joking.

After this, maybe ASUU will start their own madness followed by NLC's cry for new minimum wage. undecided
you and I think alike, we need a no nonsense dictator to......

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 23, 2015
nephemmy:
Seriously this is the worst administration ever...GEJ is incapable. thank God may 29 is almost here..help us lord..Its GMB now..and am sure things will be better.
GMB should ve a temporary plan now against next month 2 improve dis power outage if not so many things go spoil....buh I know dey will work it out somehow

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by ikombe: 9:54pm On May 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

Doyin Okupe's aide once said GEJ would rather hand over to the military than Buhari.

There have also been several corroborative reports of GEJ wanting to hand over to the military instead of President-Elect Buhari. Remember, GEJ's transition committee hasn't submitted a single transition document to the APC team.

Today, due to the deliberate mischief of GEJ, telecoms service Providers and radio stations are shutting down. These are the last lines of communication in cases of security breaches and coup plots. This same thing was a factor during the Orkar coup.

I hope what I am thinking is not what is playing out.
me self dey fear oh undecided
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Emekamex(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
People should bear the pain for the next six days because the present govt will not be able to do anything now. More questions are to raised about the unions representing Nigerians on why the should embark on strike during the transition period into a new govt.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
OUR GOVT. GET LUCK SAY WE NIGERIANS NO READY TO DIE FOR THIS COUNTRY.ELSE WE FOR DON BURN THIS ISH DOWN!

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by crixlight2(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Hey dimwit! Why re u derailing.. if u don't have anything constructive to say. Just skedaddle please angry
you better stop that yeye syrup u are sipping cos d tin no good for ur brain.. useless HE GOAT
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Mimee803: 9:55pm On May 23, 2015
Ode ni eh.is dis d worst u can do awon coward oshi!
stevnwigw1:
yoruba never see anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by eazysally: 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
Even voice FM 96.7 nsukka have being shut down due to fuel scarcity and lack of electricity

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by dunkem21(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
notoriousbabe:
even seun self no go get power to operate nairaland. I hear say him generator fuel don dey finish

Wicked grin
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 23, 2015
itxtoff:
illitrate, All the yrs GEJ was in power, did you witness fuel scarcity? Or at all high price of fuel? Mtchew if you dnt know the cause of the crisis going on now better go and ask people biko. Na buhari boast say he go repair refineries inside nigeria if he enter, na em marketers demand their money in full nah b4 the may 29. #Growup
your mumuness is raised to power two. So the lack of fuel and electricity should be blame on Nigerian masses abi, please learn to have human feeling even if you are benefiting from this useless government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) / Adams Oshiomhole Dances With Broom At Katsina APC Rally (Photos) / Pictures From Jos Crises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.