Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,973 members, 7,821,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Radio Stations Shutting Down - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Stations Shutting Down (38742 Views)

Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by wunderkiind(m): 9:57pm On May 23, 2015
mooremedia:
Hehe. .....that's the parting gift of a daft president.Some fools call him hero though.
Gbam. grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Dexema(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
And one HE-fool and two she-fools are trekking in his honour,GEJ is just one BIG misake.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by wunderkiind(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
Lifebender:
The niqqa directly uphead needs brain surgery.We talking radio station,he's talking sh1t.
All thanks to im HERO
Nisi Dominus Frustra!!
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2015
Gr8amechi:
you and I think alike, we need a no nonsense dictator to......
NO LIE BRO.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by JustCurious: 10:02pm On May 23, 2015
If these 'top' notch companies are shutting down....then the situation report in medical centers/hospitals both public and private would be devastating. #Thoughts and prayers are with those lives on life support etc.

#Nigeria. Lord, please, heal our land.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
shilexholly:
Jona koda o......dis is just much,......thank God say brilla fm no close.....cruzing murphy ijemba......how we go tak do church service tomorrow now
God sef go understand if we no go
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by oweman: 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
remsonik:
Even classic fm. Why won't they shut down when a litre of petrol sells for 400 naira. Even intercontinental hotel and eko hotel just announced to their guests that they will be shutting down their power soon.
The next will be Mtn and other telecoms company.

The government isn't even batting an eyelid
Oga jona which kind parting gift be this na?
Why is the government so insensitive to the plight of Nigerians?
Which way naija

Sebi den report.David Mark.gage him a 24karat gold wrst watch said to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars .?
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by fashrola(m): 10:03pm On May 23, 2015
It's high time Nigeria starts investing in Nuclear
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by chupcake(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2015
Pls where is that idiot that's always saying 'GEJ my hero'. If na IB you dey abeg make we meet for Mokola make I beat sense into your body. GEJ, aye o ni dah ooo.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by oweman: 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
remsonik:
Even classic fm. Why won't they shut down when a litre of petrol sells for 400 naira. Even intercontinental hotel and eko hotel just announced to their guests that they will be shutting down their power soon.
The next will be Mtn and other telecoms company.

The government isn't even batting an eyelid
Oga jona which kind parting gift be this na?
Why is the government so insensitive to the plight of Nigerians?
Which way naija

Sebi den report.David Mark.gage him a 24karat gold wrst watch said to cost hundreds of thousands of dollars .? as send forth gift !
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Empredboy(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

Doyin Okupe's aide once said GEJ would rather hand over to the military than Buhari.

There have also been several corroborative reports of GEJ wanting to hand over to the military instead of President-Elect Buhari. Remember, GEJ's transition committee hasn't submitted a single transition document to the APC team.

Today, due to the deliberate mischief of GEJ, telecoms service Providers and radio stations are shutting down. These are the last lines of communication in cases of security breaches and coup plots. This same thing was a factor during the Orkar coup.

I hope what I am thinking is not what is playing out.
this is what i was just telling my wife
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by NobleG1(m): 10:07pm On May 23, 2015
An indication of a failed State. Corruption can tank a country and it's happening in Nigeria.

We pump billions of barrels of crude oil every day and yet we continously experience massive scarcity of fuel?

Shame on all st*upid Nigerians who sell their votes.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Intendy: 10:09pm On May 23, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduced Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej, God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered as the worst president in the history of Nigeria
it shall not be well with him and his cronies.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by olayinkaj2(m): 10:14pm On May 23, 2015
This is really getting serious, no power supply, no fuel even aboki don follow they sell fuel for road side wan con sell 5litre for N2,500. If you don't have a car, generator, keke napep or motorcycle and you hoard fuel in the house to sell at exorbitant rate , that fuel will blow you up.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by seedsower(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2015
chupcake:
Pls where is that idiot that's always saying 'GEJ my hero'. If na IB you dey abeg make we meet for Mokola make I beat sense into your body. GEJ, aye o ni dah ooo.

Gej my hero !!

On the other news Buhari is talking about removing subsidy, those that gathered at ojota few years back should get ready again.

Now oil marketers are not so sure about what will happen after 29th that's why they have decided to amass wealth for themselves, you guys are here calling on GEJ that is currently occupied with his preparations to leave the hot seat. APC propaganda is everywhere, CHANGE!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2015
Nairalanders eku fuel scarcity o grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by obiisaboy: 10:17pm On May 23, 2015
Since yesterday my estate no get light 💡 na gen I dey run till today nd no water........ embarassed
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Yeske2(m): 10:17pm On May 23, 2015
May my enemies never experience how GEJ dealt with this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by GangsterRevd: 10:17pm On May 23, 2015
You won't see MegaFoools like Barcanista, severus' isi ngbaka' Snape, temi mumu1 and the rest of the bitchassChickenShit Low life MotherFkrs come out here to defend their Dunce of a president who just happens to be my church member.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by fboycaestro12(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2015
stevnwigw1:
yoruba never see anything yet.

see comment oooo....Na only Yoruba dey suffer fuel scarcity

Borrow sense to comment next time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hansad: 10:22pm On May 23, 2015
domopps:

Bro I live in Satelite Town Lagos!

But saying Jonathan is useless is an understatement while he is the tru definition of Wickedness!

So many worker are not been paid he is not bothered, He came in with Fuel subsidy now he is going out now with Fuel scarcity!

Even shocked tonite when I saw Okonjo on Ait News @ 8pm saying Jonathan's administrative not responsible! And I was like so you knew and u ppl still wanted us to vote him back 2 d same seat.

Clueless set of people!

Cheeeers

It's getting to two months since the last presidential election when your type voted to tell Jonathan and his crew that they are not good.

For six years, Jonathan and his crew stopped the perennial fuel scarcity that plagued Nigerians, drove Nigerians's economy to overtake SAfrica's. But SW media convinced voters and rest of the world that Jonathan and crew are bad.

Jonathan and crew have skin like human beings, perhaps anger has made them withdraw because of not being appreciated by majority if Nigerians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by stan241(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2015
Txonyi:
jonathan conceded defeat for a reason, he wants to show apc and buhari pepper! yes! lets see how they will do everything they promised during campaign! ha ha ha gej is very smart, wise and crafty! he wants to subtly break nigeria! i wont be suprise if the igbos start relocating to east! and boom! change happens and the sun rises and biafra becomes a reality! jona had planned it all these while thats my opinion o! ehen, for anambra here eh we get an for light! and fuel not that costly! mmmehh to yorubas who were fought jona! now 9ja will go from frypan to fire while biafra's chances of becoming reality keeps increasing! gej is wise take it or leave it. here in oko orumba north and in aguata all in anambra state, fuel sells for 150 and 120 in various filling stations! we rock!
Hey tribalist, so all your brothers living in Lagos and other places where there is no electricity and fuel should also suffer because GEJ wants to deal with APC abi, please try to be rational before posting stuff

4 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by lanreni: 10:27pm On May 23, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

Doyin Okupe's aide once said GEJ would rather hand over to the military than Buhari.

There have also been several corroborative reports of GEJ wanting to hand over to the military instead of President-Elect Buhari. Remember, GEJ's transition committee hasn't submitted a single transition document to the APC team.

Today, due to the deliberate mischief of GEJ, telecoms service Providers and radio stations are shutting down. These are the last lines of communication in cases of security breaches and coup plots. This same thing was a factor during the Orkar coup.

I hope what I am thinking is not what is playing out.
I share your fears bro. We all must say a big NO! to the military, especially now that we are finally about to have a President that has a blueprint before stepping into office since 1960. Check history. Every other leader never actually planned to be there. But for GMB, it has been 16years of planning. Lets endure people. It is always darkest just before the break of dawn! Lets keep praying for the change to come indeed; beyond the mantra of APC. God change me, God change Nigeria.!

5 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 23, 2015
stan241:
Hey tribalist, so all your brothers living in Lagos and other places where there is no electricity and fuel should also suffer because GEJ wants to deal with APC abi, please try to be rational before posting stuff
read my post again, u wil see that i even said soon my brothers may relocate and biafra will happen! and the people who say we are not needed would now have their wish!
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by chax100(f): 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:

Coup? Last election, some sections of Nigeria voted to approve the phenomenon of a serving soldier rising to take over a civilian government and rule the country, acquire fame and money, retire or be booted out by another coupist, and then come back when democracy is restored and ask to be voted president, and become voted president.
So military incursion any time now is not going to be termed out of style.

Yeah, this is Africa, a place where savages rule!

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by stan241(m): 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:

It's getting to two months since the last presidential election when your type voted to tell Jonathan and his crew that they are not good.

For six years, Jonathan and his crew stopped the perennial fuel scarcity that plagued Nigerians, drove Nigerians's economy to overtake SAfrica's. But SW media convinced voters and rest of the world that Jonathan and crew are bad.

Jonathan and crew have skin like human beings, perhaps anger has make them withdraw because of not being appreciated by majority if Nigerians.
Drove our economy to be better than South Africa's? And that is suppossed to affect the average man how exactly? When u say the south west media convinced people that GEJ was bad, how about we the few from the south that voted against him where we also convinced by the south west media...pls take your sentimental crap somewhere else, its simple the man failed and he was voted out, stop making it sound like he was a victim

6 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by opiaoku: 10:30pm On May 23, 2015
Keneking:
Anyway, someone needs to be in-charge as soon as possible. Either the outgoing or incoming President need to step in at this stage.

Banks, offices and the general economy would cripple by Monday or Tuesday next week.

this buhari's incoming govt sef grin

buhari ooooooooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by stan241(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2015
Txonyi:
read my post again, u wil see that i even said soon my brothers may relocate and biafra will happen! and the people who say we are not needed would now have their wish!
Yes we will just leave our business and properties and come and live under iweka bridge abi

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by polis007(m): 10:35pm On May 23, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduced Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej, God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered as the worst president in the history of Nigeria

I believe you're among those that "Occupied Nigeria" during the subsidy removal saga...it has boomeranged. Do not blame GEJ for this,the down turn on global oil price and the dwindling revenue source has tied things up pretty well, Govt cannot fulfill her obligation to indebted petrol/subsidy cartels, I hope u are aware that some 14 states (APC state inclusive) or there about are owing workers salaries.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 23, 2015
polis007:

I believe you're among those that "Occupied Nigeria" during the subsidy removal saga...it has boomeranged. Do not blame GEJ for this,the down turn on global oil price and the dwindling revenue source has tied things up pretty well, Govt cannot fulfill her obligation to indebted petrol/subsidy cartels, I hope u are aware that some 14 states (APC state inclusive) or there about are owing workers salaries.
first of all, I have never been in support of subsidy because it's a waste of our collective resources that said, It will not be justifiable that government is unable to fulfil it's obligations after just 5 month of low oil price what have they been doing with excess crude oil account when other countries are falling back to there saving our own is borrowing.
As for salaries, even the federal government borrowed to pay his
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by bogolobango(m): 10:42pm On May 23, 2015
look at dis stupidd idiott the ogun sango obatala wey go strike jona go strike u as well cos u dnt really know the pains people are passing through

Na ogun go punish dat ur dirty stinking mouth
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by seedsower(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:

Jonathan and crew have skin like human beings, perhaps anger has make them withdraw because of not being appreciated by majority if Nigerians.

God bless you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gov Makinde Distances Himself From ‘Obidients’ Rally In Oyo / Thousands Rally In Support Of Amotekun In Oyo And Ekiti / "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola": Why Mamman Daura Called Her That - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.