Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (50656 Views)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by InsightfulTP: 5:53am On May 25, 2015
This is a good development, and will really alleviate the suffering. But will this help in Lagos considering that most of the stations are brand names that also import PMS and won't buy from a competitor.Oando won't lift from capital oil neither will Consol Fort oil,Mobil. And they run most of the stations in lagos.
I hope this forces their hands to start lifting too.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by yemjazz: 5:56am On May 25, 2015
He has kept the fuel that he is selling now for months in other to sell at higher price now. That is just the truth.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by tayejay(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
mrmetoo1:

http://reportsafrique.com/2015/05/breaking-ifeanyi-ubah-rises-to-end-fuel-scarcity-a-rare-act-of-patrotism/

I won't be quick to commend his efforts until I'm sure he doesn't have a role in the possession of oil blocs that's play part in d pengassan strike contributing to scarcity Nigerians face
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by mrmetoo1: 6:35am On May 25, 2015
tayejay:
[color=#990000][/color]

I won't be quick to commend his efforts until I'm sure he doesn't have a role in the possession of oil blocs that's play part in d pengassan strike contributing to scarcity Nigerians face

True!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by oshiosense(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2015
I hope the fuel will get to us in Abuja. The whole of Abuja city, no fuel station is selling fuel. My car is grounded. There is God o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife / Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.