Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (50658 Views)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Calm your nerves. E never reach fight
Some people are seriously annoying.Somebody is trying to reduce fuel scarcity rampant in the south west and they here screaming he has ulterior motives and something about jail.lf i were the man i will direct all my tankers to the east where they appreciate it and the leave gullible ones especially those in lagos to queue up for hours to buy fuel at 200 per litre since they don't want a crook oil

10 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2015
Deeply touched! Thank you Chief Ifeanyi Ubah

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by erasokafor(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2015
I commend him.soft landing or hard landing provisions,how many are on the threat row but did nothing but he made a powerful n huge move. Give the devil his own due no matter what. Let's thank him ,if law catches up with him later let's at list say thnks for this.its not easy. IFeanyi Uba I thank u

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by bjack02(m): 6:43pm On May 24, 2015
Good deed

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Some people are seriously annoying.Somebody is trying to reduce fuel scarcity rampant in the south west and they here screaming he has ulterior motives and something about jail.lf i were the man i will direct all my tankers to the east where they appreciate and the gullible especially in lagos to queue up for hours to buy fuel at 200 per litre since they don't want a crook oil

Lol. Now I understand you so well. All is well
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by wallyg: 6:45pm On May 24, 2015
Well done Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Korrection(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2015
Only Nigerians that got nothing that runs on fuel will condemn the move. Good or bad let him ameliorate this suffering a bit
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ishilove: 6:49pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:
Trying to buy goodwill against Friday, despite the campaign of calumny he ran for GEJ.

Nice move, but we can see through your intention. Buhari will come for oil marketing thieves, it cannot be worse than this.
All na politics, but we are willing to 'temporarily' forgive him if his actions can bring succour to the terrible situation on ground.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kettykin: 6:50pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:
Trying to buy goodwill against Friday, despite the campaign of calumny he ran for GEJ.

Nice move, but we can see through your intention. Buhari will come for oil marketing thieves, it cannot be worse than this.

very good but if all the oil thieves do the same thieves like Otedola who even birbed his way outo fht first list of subsidy thieves , Mike Adenuga , Oando , MRS and others do the same there would be less suffering on the citizens and less burden on the economy but as usual they will fold their hands and expect the government as usual to take the hit only preferring that subsidy that promotes favoritism and inefficiency remains
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by basty: 6:54pm On May 24, 2015
We need to embrace ourselves as one. We have good people in every tribe in Nigeria.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ak47mann(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2015
rheether:
Are the Igbos stupid? No. Are we as clueless as the rest of the country? I don't think so #GodBlessTheSouthEast
We are the engine that runs nigeria cool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by notoriousbabe: 6:57pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let me see any heediot that will insult ifeanyi ubah in this forum
ewedu abi na wetin be your name,I go slap you tongue
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by cjrane: 6:57pm On May 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ifeanyi Ubah is simply naive and a poor student of history.

Ifeanyi Ubah should mark on the wall the calamity Nigeria will pay him back with.

Anybody that tries to alleviate suffering in Nigeria typically dies from a Nigeria inspired injustice.
From Murtala to Abiola, history will always repeat itself.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by hedonistic: 6:57pm On May 24, 2015
Meanwhile Wale Tinubu, MD of Oando (a bigger oil marketer than Capital Oil), in which the God of Yoruba people, Bola Tinubu, has substantial interest, is only busy snapping pictures with Aisha Buhari inside million dollar helicopters. He is not bothered about the plight of the masses. Who is more patriotic? Useless oily hypocrites.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by peeta89(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2015
A rught step in the right direction. Most Nigerians are still insulting Ifeanyi Ubah on this platform. He's a patriotic dude. Let me see anybody that ll call GMB hero again.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
this again proves that the s/e are the pace setters! should capital oil save nigeria, then the yoruba with their education are idiots and hausa/fulani are foolhsh fools! and this shows that without the igbo 9ja is dead! biafra is coming, 9ja must die! up biafra! up ndi igbo! they say we are landlocked yet we make things happen!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by snadguy007(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
Whatever his motive is, God will bless him more than Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

Please ignore the poster above me, he took excess of his medicine today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by tohpahz(f): 6:59pm On May 24, 2015
At least, a little relief is here..
Heat has almost killed mi.

Nepa, where art thou..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by notoriousbabe: 7:00pm On May 24, 2015
Dirty slaps await jonathan anywhere I see him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Beface(m): 7:00pm On May 24, 2015
Nice one mister. There is a saying that when the Head is Good,the whole body will be good also. I knew all these oil cabals will summit when the right leader come into power.Few days to go for a new president to come into power. Oil cabals now is the time to unwrite the wrong.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by haul: 7:00pm On May 24, 2015
lawanson44:
If it was Odetola, he will be termed a good man...

But since it is Ubah (An Igbo Man), he is looking for soft landing!

This is the reason why I insist that there should be nothing like "One Nigeria" and patriotism! No matter what you do as an igbo man which will positively impact on Nigerians as a whole (whether igbo, yoruba and hausa) you will never be appreciated. A very good case study is GEJ! But if you do it as a yoruba man, it will be overblown. What am I even saying?....A yoruba man would never do this kind of thing!

If you are here and say evil of Ubah and criticize him and the fuel crisis is alleviated in your area because of his kind gesture and you buy fuel with ease, may that particular fuel bring about your demise and catch fire which will burn you and disfigure you for life! Amen

Nawa ooooo! South-south people wey get oil are you cursing them too? Cause I know some south-south people will criticize him,so for them doing that make them durn too? Hmmmmm
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by notoriousbabe: 7:01pm On May 24, 2015
tohpahz:
At least, a little relief is here..
Heat has almost killed mi.

Nepa, where art thou..
na because you too fat now. You be Orobo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Chubhie: 7:02pm On May 24, 2015
Very commendable. This is hoping more of his kind will follow suit.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2015
lawanson44:
If it was Odetola, he will be termed a good man...

But since it is Ubah (An Igbo Man), he is looking for soft landing!

This is the reason why I insist that there should be nothing like "One Nigeria" and patriotism! No matter what you do as an igbo man which will positively impact on Nigerians as a whole (whether igbo, yoruba and hausa) you will never be appreciated. A very good case study is GEJ! But if you do it as a yoruba man, it will be overblown. What am I even saying?....A yoruba man would never do this kind of thing!

If you are here and say evil of Ubah and criticize him and the fuel crisis is alleviated in your area because of his kind gesture and you buy fuel with ease, may that particular fuel bring about your demise and catch fire which will burn you and disfigure you for life! Amen
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by BTT(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2015
Waoh...

This is very commendable.

God bless Andy Ubah and all of his household.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by solid3(m): 7:03pm On May 24, 2015
How did this guy survive the lagoon?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
haul:

Nawa ooooo! South-south people wey get oil are you cursing them too? Cause I know some south-south people will criticize him,so for them doing that make them durn too? Hmmmmm
If the south south are among those cursing him though his actions allievated their pains the fuel will catch fire and then disfigure them forever

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by 49cents(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2015
Buhari should either probe everyone who has been fingered for corruption from IBB to OBJ to Tinumbu to jonathan. To Sanusi and the oil cabal or he should not probe anyonne at all like he said

If he does selctive probing his end may be horrible.......God doesn't bless partialty

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Coolcash1: 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let me see any heediot that will insult ifeanyi ubah in this forum

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 24, 2015
Hmmm uba,bad son trying so hard to be one good heck of a son...any ways go ahead let's see how this goes maybe we can then tell you "go and sin no more" in place of your vendetta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.