Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (50654 Views)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ayoman: 8:33pm On May 24, 2015
[I cannot commend him bc he and his co marketers has already done their worst against nigeria.the only good out of this issue is that they have shown the incoming president how easy it is for a group of marketers to sabotage nigeria.pls stop seeing everything tru a tribal prism, im yoruba but really looking forward to jailing of femi otedola for the diesel scam he has foisted on nigerians over the years.this is not a tribal matter bc these saboteurs marketers are yoruba, igbo, hausa etc quote author=biafransoul post=34057736]

Even as a Nigerian he has shown rare patriotism. I wonder why you're silent on Oando being owned by the Tinubus; the so called agents of change. The kind of hypocrisy you guys show on this forum is nauseating. Why can't you commend him for this gesture [/quote]
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
like ur terible mother raised you to cause chaos in society abi? Ole!
K
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by touchmenot: 8:38pm On May 24, 2015
Good gesture at least 4 those with health challenges that their life depend on availability of electricity. May d Good Lord bless him even more if this works out and his intentions genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2015
clemhova:
But why is FG owing marketers? Was money not allocated / budgeted for this
Read what NOI said about it. It's in front page
D topic where she talked about how much nigeria is owing
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by freeyayo(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
Big Advert for Capital Oil Big Advert for Ifeanyi Ubah #Service
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by tompat86(m): 8:40pm On May 24, 2015
trying to get into the good books of GMB.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Mbediogu(m): 8:42pm On May 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

http://reportsafrique.com/2015/05/breaking-ifeanyi-ubah-rises-to-end-fuel-scarcity-a-rare-act-of-patrotism/

The Igbo hold the aces. Marginalization of Igbos will ultimately lead to marginalization of the future of this nation. Kudos nwafor nd'Igbo ji ejemba!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Mbediogu(m): 8:45pm On May 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:

http://reportsafrique.com/2015/05/breaking-ifeanyi-ubah-rises-to-end-fuel-scarcity-a-rare-act-of-patrotism/

The Igbo hold the aces. Marginalization of Igbos will ultimately lead to marginalization of the future of this nation. We will continue to say it because it is the truth. Kudos to you nwafor nd'Igbo ji ejemba! Here in the South East, there is no scarcity, just a slight rise in price.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Fourwinds: 8:45pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Trojan Horse.

That is NEVER gonna stop you from going to jail if found guilty of any offence Mr.
exactly! One of d scammers.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Obynolee(f): 8:46pm On May 24, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Personally I don't trust his motives, even though I commend and welcome the gesture as it will go a long way in alleviating the sufferings of the common man.

Who is seeking for your trusth?,who are you in the history of Nigeria?,tribal bigot that is willing to die of hate.I pity your parthetic self

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Metrofox(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2015
they all contributed to our current situation so...... undecided undecided
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by babaisale01(m): 8:48pm On May 24, 2015
1. Is he not one of the marketers that are part of the fuel scam in the first place?
2. Is he releasing the fuel for free?
3. Where is the act of patriotism?
What's the point of thanking someone for selling something to me? Isn't he going to make his gain? Abeg.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
dat guy u just replied is probably typing
From one kidnappers den in ogun, datz why he is filled with venom.
l have never seen an uncouth being as that
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On May 24, 2015
gregg2:
[size=20pt]May God bless
Ifeanyi Uba
[/size]
which kind God bless him. He is only trying to savage his already tarnished image. Sabotaging marketers
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
u almost made sense

U almost buy fuel, e wan reach ur turn na hin petrol station say fuel don finish undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by JoeCutie(m): 8:53pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Nice move.

This man will very soon realize how this good gesture will go a long way at redeeming his not so good image.

Lalasticlala please do the needful.
I can't wait to see your "so good" image rise to the next level. Mr. Patriotic Nigerian! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Obynolee(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If he likes he could give it out without taking money, he will still face trial. The Ribadu report of 2012 will be revisited.

And Tinubus,Otedolas,Dantatas,Tukurs were not indicted?,allowing hate to affect your sense of reasoning
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by JoeCutie(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
tompat86:
trying to get into the good books of GMB.

Does he not deserve to enter into that good books, after this at least?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:58pm On May 24, 2015
baralatie:

he beat the game!
that guy na winch im be..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ajayiopy: 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
Fix the refinery and subsidy will be forgotten
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2015
That's my name-sake we are always different from Others, Proudly Iheanyi!!!.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kodlins(f): 9:21pm On May 24, 2015
It's no more Goodluck that destroyed the nation but a mere business man..
Tribalism the bane of Nigerians problem since 1960..
socialmediaman:

He will never be liked by many, Nigerians are waiting to know the extent to which he nearly destroyed this country and caused hardships on millions of Nigerians. These last minute stunts will not save him, trust me
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Obynolee(f): 9:25pm On May 24, 2015
Demdem:
Good, but it will only reduce the number of years he will spend in jail by 2 years. The owner of TAN remains a crook.

I pity some Nigerians (APC supporters) who thinks that Buhari as president of Nigeria has the power to send anybody to jail,this is democracy not Military era and prosecution of an accused is soly for Judiciary not Executive.In criminal case you prove beyound reasonable doubt,i.e 100% guilt,that is why at times we see some persons we believed to be corrupt walking the street free because if prosecutor proves 99.9% guilt and the court is doubtful of 0.1% the accused will be off the hook because it is better in the eyes of the law for 10 offenders to escape judgement than punishing 1 innocent person.Do you think that all these politicians will not destroy evidence knowing full well that they will be prosecuted afterwards?,this is democracy,Buhari doesn't have such power to send anyone to jail please.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by saltoftheearth: 9:37pm On May 24, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by otr1(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2015
Uba!? Ab¤ki no dey look Uche face o!
You can drink your oil; the one I have left can take me for another two weeks when Baba must have restored sanity. Once again, go and drink your oil, Ifeanyi Scam Uba.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by 400billionman: 9:53pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Trojan Horse.

That is NEVER gonna stop you from going to jail if found guilty of any offence Mr.

Ungrateful invertebrate...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by persius555(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
lack of patriotism and love of money over nationhood is what is bedevilling this country. We nigerians dont deserve this beautiful bride called nigeria. Thumbs up for ifeanyi uba on this one.we hope others follow suite. Now, we know those who love nigeria and those who are just there to milk the country dry.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Namadobi: 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
No soft landing for TAN leader.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by smada13(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2015
janus05:
We are so scared of this una big masquerade called Buhari.

You don't have to be bro...just be hopeful
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Great gesture from ifeanyi. But on a lighter note: Is Uba a Nigerian or Biafran? ? Since the OP attributes the gesture to his patriotism? cheesy

@Ezenwammadu: Personally I don't trust his motives, even though I commend and welcome the gesture as it will go a long way in alleviating the sufferings of the common man.

OUT OF POINT!!!... Reset your brain and try again. Thank you!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by 400billionman: 9:56pm On May 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If he likes he could give it out without taking money, he will still face trial. The Ribadu report of 2012 will be revisited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari: Arewa Youths Blast US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.