Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (50659 Views)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by doctokwus: 5:51pm On May 24, 2015
Will this save him from jail?No way!
We have gone past this childish gimmicks.
This is d same man that ran d scam called N50 kerosene .

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by AustineE1: 5:54pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:
Trying to buy goodwill against Friday, despite the campaign of calumny he ran for GEJ.

Nice move, but we can see through your intention. Buhari will come for oil marketing thieves, it cannot be worse than this.
you just can help being st*pid,Ifeanyi Uba like every other has the right to be lifting oil,own oil wells and import petroleum,regardless of who ever becomes president.During GEJs regime the criminal oil cabal comprising of mainly northerners and south-west subordinates,had a free hand and yet GEJ was sabotaged!
Then Ifeanyi Uba who happens to be closer to oil and bearing in mind that IMO and Abia are oil producing states;not to even mention Anambra,doesnt need to be apologetic to the nomadic fulani man who happens to be a president of this deformed entity called Nigeria....woe betide 'Baba one chance' if he ever tries any shit against the vibrant generation of Igbo billionaires running things in Nigeria.
Kudos to Ifeanyi Uba,first among equals.No wonder there is no fuel scarcity in the south East.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by jmichlins(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
this man rich gan. with the kind of money he wasted on anambra state governorship poll and his TAN group expenses, he still can do this? thanks but if you are guilty of anything, this won't buy pardon especially from me

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:56pm On May 24, 2015
uba you and your colleagues have done your worst. If you like keep your fuel and drink it, you guys have shown GMB how possible it is for you to hold Nigeria Ransome but don't worry, our pipelines will work again and we won't need you or your bloody transporters. Patriotism my foot!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Demdem(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2015
Good, but it will only reduce the number of years he will spend in jail by 2 years. The owner of TAN remains a crook.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ruffychuks: 6:03pm On May 24, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Great gesture from ifeanyi. But on a lighter note: Is Uba a Nigerian or Biafran? ? Since the OP attributes the gesture to his patriotism? cheesy

@Ezenwammadu: Personally I don't trust his motives, even though I commend and welcome the gesture as it will go a long way in alleviating the sufferings of the common man.
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by bogolobango(m): 6:08pm On May 24, 2015
i wonder ooh that mumu Tanoids presi i think say he go don dey inside lagoon slf
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by eagleeye2: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
Buhari won't do shiiiiit.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by biafransoul: 6:15pm On May 24, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Patriot of Nigeria or Biafra? ?

Even as a Nigerian he has shown rare patriotism. I wonder why you're silent on Oando being owned by the Tinubus; the so called agents of change. The kind of hypocrisy you guys show on this forum is nauseating. Why can't you commend him for this gesture

19 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 24, 2015
smada13:
Nigerians!!! una sabi talk with both sides of una mouth....well...

I'm not left out though......Ifeanyi Uba is searching for a soft landing...Alas, the ground is filled with gravel, thanks and no thanks to Daddy Buhari......

Nigeria must be great again...
We are so scared of this una big masquerade called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Iamoilprince(m): 6:19pm On May 24, 2015
God bless this man for me

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by deor03(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2015
This is the oppurtunity the #occupynigeria ignorant protesters made us to miss.

Market forces and competition make comodities to be in the court of the consumers. If they had allowed the subsidy to be removed in 2012, the market forces would not only have made the commodity available, it would have also driven down the prices.

The 4 refineries might have been sold to private hands and we might have stopped importation now !!

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ak47mann(m): 6:21pm On May 24, 2015
Capital oil try and give small to the haters once a while cool

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
dearpreye ..This is exactly what am saying ..

Multiply 13 million litres by N100 alone ..and see why the info to remove subsidy should be discreet and classified.

I now perfectly do. Thanks Bro.

Good move from Uba! No matter what, the children of hypocrisy will still criticise. It's in them!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Let there be me & there was me..
he beat the game!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by dunkem21(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
dearpreye:

I now perfectly do. Thanks Bro.

God move from Uba! No matter what, the children of hypocrisy will still criticise. It's in them!

Somebody wants to help Nigerians and they criticize him ..if he keeps quiet, they still criticize him.

I don tire, abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by dhesire(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
This is the much anticipated cushion effect on the pains inflicted on the almighty Nigeria by the microscopic minority few, who answer the moniker 'oil canals'

Ifeanyi, nde'wooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Pangea: 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
Classic
Create a problem
And come as a knight in shining armour to save the day!

Laws of power

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by armadeo(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
Here to see if theres gonna be a battle.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:

Somebody wants to help Nigerians and they criticize him ..if he keeps quiet, they still criticize him.

I don tire, abeg.

Bro, I can't understand their hypocrisy. It's senseless to me.

These folks are some of the most bitter and sadistic folks!

11 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let me see any heediot that will insult ifeanyi ubah in this forum

Calm your nerves. E never reach fight
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Emekamex(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2015
It is very hard to please Nigerians. The same ones criticizing and calling him names now were those willing to pay N400 per litre a few days back. To those still hating, this is what is awaiting you below.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ej77: 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:
Trying to buy goodwill against Friday, despite the campaign of calumny he ran for GEJ.

Nice move, but we can see through your intention. Buhari will come for oil marketing thieves, it cannot be worse than this.
na so dm take jail. buari we just come and say take this to jail.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Thespecialone(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2015
He's atoning for his sins.
grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by 4everGrand(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2015
Koret guy, taking the shine off his looney colleagues who are holding the nation by the jugular.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Let Them Lie To You About Change Of Currency, Tinubu Blows Hot (Video) / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As Personal Assistant On Social Media / Osinbajo Donates N1 Million To Baba Suwe For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.