Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,153 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (50706 Views)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by dadexcel: 7:43pm On May 24, 2015
Demdem:
Good, but it will only reduce the number of years he will spend in jail by 2 years. The owner of TAN remains a crook.
. . ................................can you APc folks stop these noise about what he has done and start by enumerating those so called things? Why are you guys this insatiable and unpleasable? Why are you guys this insincere, unreal and hypocritical? You allow rogues in the name of your APc leaders as well as PDP leaders to roam free, loot, loot and loot again! yet they cudnt even give you tanker supply of fuel to ameliorate the conditions they have subjected us to; instead you have chosen as always to villify a business man that has decided out of his magnanimity to go against the agreement of his co-marketers, sacrificed the profit he would have made by selling this product at exhorbitant prices in the black market and yet you cannt do anything to him, now he has decided out of his own free will to first of all expose the sabotage your foot soldiers in APC has caused this country by saying he has enough fuel to serve this country for 15 days!, and subsequently to start immediate distribution of the product and you are here spewing trash about jail or no jail! My friends, let's get wiser than this, wisdom is the principal thing! We are blessed!

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by blackboy92(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2015
i wonder why people would trust dis guy.....like he's not gonna make money from the situation on ground

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by situationroom: 7:44pm On May 24, 2015
well on a second note I really think that all this education the west is claiming to have acquired is a waste.....their comments here is really disturbing

an Igbo man has once again proven to be better and well mannered than you guys

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Chuksprince: 7:44pm On May 24, 2015
otokx:
He should direct his attention to Lagos State first since they are nearer him.
see greed... Why lagos first?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Theanointed3(f): 7:45pm On May 24, 2015
Ifeanyi Uba dalu oh!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by chingydaboss(m): 7:45pm On May 24, 2015
Nice gesture
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:
Nice move.

This man will very soon realize how this good gesture will go a long way at redeeming his not so good image.

Lalasticlala please do the needful.
Abeg who be Lalasticlala? e get fuel?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by rhazur(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2015
Oga awon TANiods looking for softlanding. If you lyk collect 12million signatures for this....e no go stop them from re-opening ur case
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by sherilycious: 7:47pm On May 24, 2015
This is true definition of patrotism. Neva new people like dis existed in Nigeria. This is really a man of action. And this kindness must be appreciated by all
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by socialmediaman: 7:47pm On May 24, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
guy any probe that old man promised or wished to do in nigeria. Must first of all start from tinubu, if not nigeria will nigeria will boil i repeat nigeria will boil

Nigeria will boil because he wants to probe a government he inherited? It's a normal practice to probe the previous government when you take over authority, except that government has not been doing it especially when the same party hands over to you, this case is different.

You have to know the true state of the economy when you assume office, this is not a matter of sentiments, you will be judged by what happens in your government, so if there were any hidden deals that could cause problems for you, you expose and eliminate them. Any other probe will be handled by the EFCC.

It is Lagos government's business to probe Tinubu and that should have been done by Fashola, now Ambode can't even go as far back as Tinubu as his major concern would be Fashola's activities that he will inherit, but since they're one and same party, there wouldn't be a probe till another party takes over.

Nigeria won't boil, everyone understands this. Nigeria can't boil because of someone who stole money trying to get justice, it can only boil if the government tries to cover up someone who committed a crime

All these threats when Buhari is yet to even take office? When he takes office, many of those people inciting you against his government propaganda will either be on the run from justice or hide themselves in shame for what they have done to this country

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by baralatie(m): 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
dadexcel:
. . ................................can you APc folks stop these noise about what he has done and start by enumerating those so called things? Why are you guys this insatiable and unpleasable? Why are you guys this insincere, unreal and hypocritical? You allow rogues in the name of your APc leaders as well as PDP leaders to roam free, loot, loot and loot again! yet they cudnt even give you tanker supply of fuel to ameliorate the conditions they have subjected us to; instead you have chosen as always to villify a business man that has decided out of his magnanimity to go against the agreement of his co-marketers, sacrificed the profit he would have made by selling this product at exhorbitant prices in the black market and yet you cannt do anything to him, now he has decided out of his own free will to first of all expose the sabotage your foot soldiers in APC has caused this country by saying he has enough fuel to serve this country for 15 days!, and subsequently to start immediate distribution of the product and you are here spewing trash about jail or no jail! My friends, let's get wiser than this, wisdom is the principal thing! We are blessed!
true words!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:53pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let me see any heediot that will insult ifeanyi ubah in this forum
ur father and ifieanyi ubah is an iiidiiiiooootss! Special iimbeeccille like you.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by akinszz: 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
Who go like a TANist, thief that will eventually rot in jail.
kenedy175:
Some may not like him. But the man has tried. Nice move from Him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by maxive(m): 7:59pm On May 24, 2015
AS USUAL: Any1 who knows ifeanyi uba wont be surprised by this. He is an epitome of magnanimity.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 8:06pm On May 24, 2015
PenSniper:

I trust that members of a cursed race to which you belong must cannot but use tribal binoculars to view everything but when the backlash comes, you begin to shed crocodile tears of being hated. You are a typical example of tamed beasts. Even when they are born, bred and pampered to grow up civilized amongst people, it is only a matter of time before their inate tendencies come to the fore and they begin to attack even their benefactors.
wow! This is so low!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by BrokenTV: 8:10pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Trojan Horse.

That is NEVER gonna stop you from going to jail if found guilty of any offence Mr.
Your heart is filled with venom.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by elder116: 8:10pm On May 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If he likes he could give it out without taking money, he will still face trial. The Ribadu report of 2012 will be revisited.

Well I know that parasites can never get satisfied even when you allow them to feed without getting anything in return.

I am convinced that people like u will always wish that people like him should just die and go to hell, but funny enough God will keep blessing him while you remain a your level.

God bless CAPITAL OIL

God bless IFEANYI UBAH

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2015
akinszz:
Who go like a TANist, thief that will eventually rot in jail.
so ur hatred for him is because he is an opposition to apc, what if he does not go to jail let alone rotting in jail? Will u take ur miserable life?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
ur father and ifieanyi ubah is an iiidiiiiooootss! Special iimbeeccille like you.
Obiviously whosoever raised you did a terrible job

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2015
his filling stations has already started selling fuel now self.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ayoman: 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
This is not a matter of idiocy.i give it to uba that he is a very smart man . Nigeria will not collapse bc of the fuel marketers.a new govt is on the way and its impt to be in their good books.my take, ifeanyi uba is the smartest of all the marketers bc this is the wisest thing to do in view of the fact a new govt is on the way
Ezenwammadu:
Let me see any heediot that will insult ifeanyi ubah in this forum
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by omenka(m): 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
BrokenTV:

Your heart is filled with venom.
Nah. Far from it bro. My mind is illuminated. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by aresa: 8:18pm On May 24, 2015
If you like make you release oyel and and if you no like make you drink your oyel, kirikiri is still getting ready for your patriotic arrival...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by elder116: 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
bogolobango:
i wonder ooh that mumu Tanoids presi i think say he go don dey inside lagoon slf

NOPE he is not in the lagoon.

if he was he will not be blessing your life now and that of your overlord(Tifnubu & the Nomad)

wising that the very people that gave you life should jump inside lagoon is like saying you dont want to live again.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by BrokenTV: 8:21pm On May 24, 2015
omenka:
Nah. Far from it bro. My mind is illuminated. smiley
HAHAHAHA.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by sunnyeinstein(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
pls, let me begin:

shey the guy blind eye, e just dey see say we dey suffer?

abi e never reach almost one month since all of them hoarded dem PMS?

Biko, let me second your comment...

Why now? Why this week? Would he have done similar thing if this friday is not handover day? He wants to open his depot, arm-twisting other marketers, forming patriotism eventhough he's acting judas among d thiefy lot of them.
From all i've read about this oil crises, d marketers are squarely to blame. They cried subsidy claim, they got huge part of the money but instead of payin debt to transporters that distribute d fuel dem pocket everything. Transporters strike say no money no fuel to filling stations, the marketer started claiming they are fighting for overhead costs incurred due to fall in naira, holding the FG to ransom after agreeing to push that discussion forward to a future date.
So from all this who is really suffering the masses, jonathan or Ifeanyi Ubah and his fellow marketers?
The marketers should be held responsible 100% bt now they want to form stupid patriotism? Let them know that every death that has occured due to dis fuel scarcity is their fault, every family that has not been able to feed well due to this fuel scarcity issue is squarely their fault... God's judgement will surely catch up on them... through Buhari, i hope.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by CyberWolf: 8:26pm On May 24, 2015
You see what I'm saying...Yorubas are the problem we have in this country..The campaign of calumny against Igbos continues. Ifeanyi Uba want's to alleviate their suffering but you see the vile of hatred ozzing out from their smelly mouth against the man..Now tell me, what has those hypocrite and ediotic tribe said about Oando,Otedola,Adenuga,etc ..This are yorubas in the oil industry who has a bigger market share than Capital Oil..They all have fuel but they chose to suffer their own people in the SW and then use it to blackmail GEJ and Igbos in general..Anyway we know you people's game but no shaking..Like my Warri brothers say, "if you do anyhow,you see anyhow"..This time around,try and see.. angry angry angry angry Very useless tribe sad

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
U will b surprised that some of these a.sshol,ez. Insulting him are already queued up in d nearest capital oil station. But I have a good news for u guys, d fuel will reach every filling stations, u can go home now.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by eaglechild: 8:29pm On May 24, 2015
I wonder why Tinubu who has been following Buhari around and chanting change could not do this.

Talk about hypocrisy and corruption epitomized.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by dunkem21(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2015
PenSniper:

I trust that members of a cursed race to which you belong must cannot but use tribal binoculars to view everything but when the backlash comes, you begin to shed crocodile tears of being hated. You are a typical example of tamed beasts. Even when they are born, bred and pampered to grow up civilized amongst people, it is only a matter of time before their inate tendencies come to the fore and they begin to attack even their benefactors.

Wetin I do eh, broda grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2015
sunnyeinstein:

Biko, let me second your comment...

Why now? Why this week? Would he have done similar thing if this friday is not handover day? He wants to open his depot, arm-twisting other marketers, forming patriotism eventhough he's acting judas among d thiefy lot of them.
From all i've read about this oil crises, d marketers are squarely to blame. They cried subsidy claim, they got huge part of the money but instead of payin debt to transporters that distribute d fuel dem pocket everything. Transporters strike say no money no fuel to filling stations, the marketer started claiming they are fighting for overhead costs incurred due to fall in naira, holding the FG to ransom after agreeing to push that discussion forward to a future date.
So from all this who is really suffering the masses, jonathan or Ifeanyi Ubah and his fellow marketers?
The marketers should be held responsible 100% bt now they want to form stupid patriotism? Let them know that every death that has occured due to dis fuel scarcity is their fault, every family that has not been able to feed well due to this fuel scarcity issue is squarely their fault... God's judgement will surely catch up on them... through Buhari, i hope.
u almost made sense
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Obiviously whosoever raised you did a terrible job
like ur terible mother raised you to cause chaos in society abi? Ole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Won’t Release 2 Detainees Despite Court Orders. Washington Post. / Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.