Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? (2846 Views)

Is There Anything Bad In Marrying A Lady From Same Office? / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by bercarray(m): 1:04am On May 25, 2015
i met ds girl d first day at my church b4 i saw her at skul.ma 2nd wk at d church we practisd to geda,then we became frnds.
She was even d first person to know ma name,cos she askd my frnds.i knw hers too as omolade,she told me her name is victoria,lyk she dy try to form or smtn,bt 4 me na dat omolade wy im frnds dy call am,wey she even dy use 4 skul sf i dy call her. I notic her green lyt, even ma frnd wey dy her house na im call me tell me more tns wey gimme confidence say she like me.the day we xchange contact she call me tire,almost evryday she'll call me hersf.
After 5months of our frndshp. I actd actd lyk a man i wooed her and she was lyk what rubbish are u sayn and she left. When i got home i call her tire,her missd call sf go pass dangote own 4 dt day,she didnt pick,wen i got fed up of callng,i was lyk wetin sef? Which kind fipa be ds, on top wetin? I now went to her house to tell her i'm sorry 4 wooing her, i didnt knw it wld annoy her to d extnt of not pickng ma calls. We ended it dt way and she said she want dat frndshp lyk that not dating.
Since dt day d girl never call me o,all d green lyt i dy see don turn red.
My qstn now is av i done anytn wrong by beggin her or was she playing hard to get hopin i wld continue to beg her to d8 me b4 she accpt which i disappointd her?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by neutrotoba(m): 1:09am On May 25, 2015
Oooh Maaaaan..

Oooh hell no!!

How did yhu get in there

Look around!!!

Yhu're in the friendzone!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by bercarray(m): 1:57am On May 25, 2015
wait ds seems to be true,friendzone,thank you neutrotoba,bt does it mean i shd jst ignore her, far mysf away 4rm her.

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by Nobody: 2:45am On May 25, 2015
Lol.. I had a similar encounter.. Well what it means is, girls are unpredictable

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by Neduzze5(m): 3:16am On May 25, 2015
Alert!! You are entering into a red light district, a danger zone!!

Do not enter the Friend Zone! I repeat, do not enter the Friend Zone! Be warned!!
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by Nobody: 4:01am On May 25, 2015
bercarray:
wait ds seems to be true,friendzone,thank you neutrotoba,bt does it mean i shd jst ignore her, far mysf away 4rm her.
exactly. If possible dissappear from earth and come back in few months time. Quit that church and rehearsal for some time, let her be looking out and hoping to see you, and call her like ones a week or ones in two weeks, also dont bring up any apology, dating or meeting stuff with her. Just dey form busy......after all these for a month or two, gentle-manly attend your church, and nor even look her side even if shes staring..in a day or two, pay her a surprise visit and see the 'return of the green light mixed with purple'

2 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by NACHIEVER: 4:26am On May 25, 2015
Mehn Friend Z0ne.,
Actually Some0ne is Currently datinq Her.
15% 0f 0ur girl Normally d0 this after exchanqinq Contacts, Names, Chattinq and LAUGHING F0r a Lonq Þeri0d and Y0u Come Woo her, she will aut0matically Hates y0u From that Day 0nward, She Miqht Like you ßef0re ßut From that Minutes You Wooed her till End of Her Life N0thinq again You D0 will Þlease Her.,

And thats h0w we Normally kn0w real girls cause She For acceþt you and Start Magarization, and you n0 g0 even . . . . .
So Man let her.,

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by NACHIEVER: 4:34am On May 25, 2015
stupidity:
exactly. If possible dissappear from earth and come back in few months time. Quit that church and rehearsal for some time, let her be looking out and hoping to see you, and call her like ones a week or ones in two weeks, also dont bring up any apology, dating or meeting stuff with her. Just dey form busy......after all these for a month or two, gentle-manly attend your church, and nor even look her side even if shes staring..in a day or two, pay her a surprise visit and see the 'return of the green light mixed with purple'
After all these and You Latter come ßack with that Same Þrop0sal she may acceþt and Maqarization will Commence.,
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by Nobody: 4:59am On May 25, 2015
NACHIEVER:

After all these and You Latter come ßack with that Same Þrop0sal she may acceþt and Maqarization will Commence.,
as a nigga, he's suppose to know when being magga-ed. Unless he's blind foldedly inluv with her.
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by sarmiie(m): 5:08am On May 25, 2015
No biggie....this kinda thing happened to me when I first started, so I'll my story. All you have to do is to draw parallels from it, and think of a solution urself.

There was this one girl I liked. You know how the story goes: boy meets girl, boy likes girl, collects her number, is scared of rejection so he never says anything, and waits too damn long. So anyways, one day, I grew a pair and went to meet her, and instead of asking her out, I said "........ I like you, and you know that (she denied). But I feel like you don't want 'us' to happen. So for my sanity, here's what's gonna happen. I wouldn't call you, or text you, or talk to you. Pls don't call or text me. Its for my sanity. Have a lovely life". Then I left. A MONTH later, she called me and I picked up. Then she said "do you think I'm not gonna call you??" And she cut the line. Immediately, I went her apartment, and we lived happily ever again. Just kidding. But it was the start of a beautiful relationship, with lots of games played on each other.

This is not exactly the same as your story, but I'm sure you can learn a lot from it. Good luck with ur love life. Cheers
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by Tallesty1(m): 5:50am On May 25, 2015
Some guys sabi spoil their own show.

There are girls that you don't woo even if the green is on 24/7 because wooing them will change everything for you...........

Were I in shoes I would have waited until she's very comfortable with being alone with me in places like my room and I will make the move. She won't say no and mean it if you timed it well

2 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:39am On May 25, 2015
Dude, this has got "FRIENDZONE" tattooed all over. Waited too long I think
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by bercarray(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2015
sarmiie:
No biggie....this kinda thing happened to me when I first started, so I'll my story. All you have to do is to draw parallels from it, and think of a solution urself.

There was this one girl I liked. You know how the story goes: boy meets girl, boy likes girl, collects her number, is scared of rejection so he never says anything, and waits too damn long. So anyways, one day, I grew a pair and went to meet her, and instead of asking her out, I said "........ I like you, and you know that (she denied). But I feel like you don't want 'us' to happen. So for my sanity, here's what's gonna happen. I wouldn't call you, or text you, or talk to you. Pls don't call or text me. Its for my sanity. Have a lovely life". Then I left. A MONTH later, she called me and I picked up. Then she said "do you think I'm not gonna call you??" And she cut the line. Immediately, I went her apartment, and we lived happily ever again. Just kidding. But it was the start of a beautiful relationship, with lots of games played on each other.

This is not exactly the same as your story, but I'm sure you can learn a lot from it. Good luck with ur love life. Cheers
*sigh*i swear ehn girls are unpredictable.in ds kinda situatn of urs,d gal no even tnk say if u don toast anoda gal btw dt one month. Na hw she go jst lose her man be dt.
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by bercarray(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some guys sabi spoil their own show.

There are girls that you don't woo even if the green is on 24/7 because wooing them will change everything for you...........

Were I in shoes I would have waited until she's very comfortable with being alone with me in places like my room and I will make the move. She won't say no and mean it if you timed it well
i was advised by my frnd to do ds bt i tried all i could to let her knw ma house bt she always complaind dt ma house is 2 far 4rm skul and ma house isnt far o,maib she's afraid i go do bad tn 4 her in ma rum and i no be bad guy o
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by philomental: 9:09am On May 25, 2015
guy girls can be complex, if u woo them na wahala, if u no woo them na fight.....hmmm . One thing I no be say at last GOD u-win
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by temmym4(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2015
If I did asked every girl that likes me, close to me, and has been nice to me out, then by now I would have lost the best female friends I have
If I should listen to every word my friends tells me about females given me green light and going for them, then I would have lost the respect existing between us (myself and the ladies)
There is a typical line between friendship and relationship, crossing it might be disastrous and you might end up regretting it for the rest of your life. just because she likes you doesnt mean she wants to date you & Just because she shows you green light doesnt mean you have to ask her out!
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by NACHIEVER: 10:12am On May 25, 2015
temmym4:
If I did asked every girl that likes me, close to me, and has been nice to me out, then by now I would have lost the best female friends I have
If I should listen to every word my friends tells me about females given me green light and going for them, then I would have lost the respect existing between us (myself and the ladies)
There is a typical line between friendship and relationship, crossing it might be disastrous and you might end up regretting it for the rest of your life. just because she likes you doesnt mean she wants to date you & Just because she shows you green light doesnt mean you have to ask her out!
Thats True.

ßuh Þlease Is there anythinq like ßest Female FriendS if i May ask.,
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by Bosville(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2015
You didn't play ur game well,but you can always try again...
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by oshyno(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2015
Boy o boy . U f-up big time. In this time and age a lady shows u green light and u had to woo her again. Like where has ur swag gone man. In situations like dat this is what u shud av done. Infact this was what I nailed soo many of dem ladies wen I was in d uni.

Girl shows u green light. U like her a lot, follow her lead n don't rush. Start acting like her gf already. Once shez soo comfortable around u, she wud pay u a visit one day. Don't even touch her dat day. Dis will give her the courage to visit d second time by den vuuum, romance n prolly some puzzy touching will happen. Wen next she wants to visit na only her go rush u with serious romance. By den ur game don catch be dat. Keep acting like d bf and she wud be d one to ask u "who am I to u". In this case she wants u to officially woo her ( just for formality sake anyway) . Na una dey take hand spoil thingz 4una sef.

Ur solution if u still luv her is to bone her since u hv already apologized. Show no care even wen shez around. Watch this space 4 like 2months and if she doesn't run back to u den she didn't like u sexually in d first place.

5 Likes

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by fharmah(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2015
she yarn u red card ,all u boiz in d friend zone thinking cus she smiles with u dah she likes u ,u don c d red card grin buh ya frnds were wyne u say she dea fall for u wicked o c whyning

buh she behave immatured

1 Like

Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by bercarray(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2015
temmym4:
ma guy 4get mata if u no toast em now na dem go dey go tok am around dt u 2 dull say as dm dy shw u body u no grab am,say u no sharp
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by temmym4(m): 10:07am On May 26, 2015
bercarray:
ma guy 4get mata if u no toast em now na dem go dey go tok am around dt u 2 dull say as dm dy shw u body u no grab am,say u no sharp

lol. This is what I do think when I was younger. but as I grow older, paying attention to human and their feelings. I learn more.

No offence intended on anyone but You are a fool if you ask a woman out just because she showed u green light and u know deep in your heart it isnt what you wanted. Take for example u are in a good relationship and another girl is showing you some Green light and you dont know how to turn her down maturely. you will end up cheating and at the end u are f*cked up in every way, what do you gain from that?
You can't escape ladies coming around you and probably showing you green lights if you have what it takes to be a lady's man. Some wont even care if u are in a very good relationship. I have experienced this dozens of times.

If you dont know how to intelligently turn a girl down, then that is the point where you are seen as too dull by them. if you keep behaving like an immature mugu and she feels you are feeling fly just because she throws herself at you and you turn her down, Yes she will hate you in a triple fold of how much she was interested in you previously but if you are blessed with intelligence and calmness , she will give you a special respect, for life. and that will never change the friendliness and closeness you both share.
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by temmym4(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Thats True.

ßuh Þlease Is there anythinq like ßest Female FriendS if i May ask.,

YES! and you can build that as long as your intentions and mind is clean towards the lady. You might find that very difficult to build if you are attracted to anything under skirt.
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by NACHIEVER: 3:14pm On May 26, 2015
temmym4:

lol. This is what I do think when I was younger. but as I grow older, paying attention to human and their feelings. I learn more.

No offence intended on anyone but You are a fool if you ask a woman out just because she showed u green light and u know deep in your heart it isnt what you wanted. Take for example u are in a good relationship and another girl is showing you some Green light and you dont know how to turn her down maturely. you will end up cheating and at the end u are f*cked up in every way, what do you gain from that?
You can't escape ladies coming around you and probably showing you green lights if you have what it takes to be a lady's man. Some wont even care if u are in a very good relationship. I have experienced this dozens of times.

If you dont know how to intelligently turn a girl down, then that is the point where you are seen as too dull by them. if you keep behaving like an immature mugu and she feels you are feeling fly just because she throws herself at you and you turn her down, Yes she will hate you in a triple fold of how much she was interested in you previously but if you are blessed with intelligence and calmness , she will give you a special respect, for life. and that will never change the friendliness and closeness you both share.
So it means You're a Jovial Chaþ and its For Intelligence Niqgas in a Relationship.,
ßuh in a Case whereßy the 0p is n0t in a relati0nshiþ and he want t0 date her s0 he Went ahead and Wo0ed her nk0?
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by NACHIEVER: 3:28pm On May 26, 2015
temmym4:

YES! and you can build that as long as your intentions and mind is clean towards the lady. You might find that very difficult to build if you are attracted to anything under skirt.
Y0u Mean attracted t0 Cun.t? N0 no n0 n0 n0 n0 I d0n't d0 Such ßr0, I Still L0ve my Life than ßitches.,
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by Ignatiusprince(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
U no do bad, next time try. 2 b calculative... ones u dey chop d forbidden fruit... relax man...
Re: Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? by 2dice(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2015
SEe everyone ... claiming Don ... Na una dey friendzone pass .... Oya lemme sef form Boss small. ... Op most girls are tired/ scared of guys toasting Dem ... ThEy don't wanna commit to one n!gga .... when next u see a girl likes u .... Play it calm act like u guys are already dating ... And when she start digging u for real ....don't ever woo her .... Jes continue .... U will be suprise when she introduce u as her boyfriend ... To her friends .... ** ** don't let her get comfortable 100% ... And still got backup plan .... She ff-up .... U relegate her ASAP

(1) (Reply)

GO-TV, STARTIMES. Which Is Better. Price And Subscription Amount / Will You Give Me Your Wife For 24hrs ? I Will Give You A Billion Naira Cash. / How I Caught My Husband Having S*x With My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.