Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (794665 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (369) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by dansito: 7:01am On Aug 09, 2021
Pls do you know any acredited distributor around ikeja.
suco01:

That's the problem when we don't source for full information, Sumec over kemage? YES. Sumec didn't pay us to recommend their brands but when we talk of generator with durability and availability of OEM parts can kemage stand side by side with Sumec the answer is NO. Meanwhile it's not only the coil that is in generator when only what you check is the copper coil. Sellers will always recommend diff brand to you and give you at cheaper price but when it start to develop issue and u begin to throw dead parts at it, the seller won't have solution for you. When you buy original Sumec you have peace of mind only if you buy fake. You said fake everywhere, go to their accredited distributors to buy original, it's as simple as that.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by CAROLYN19: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2021
Call/Watsapp us on 08066332919 for your Industrial Power back equipment like Vertiv/ Emerson/ Liebert UPS, Stavol Stabilizers , Xantrex Inverters and Gaston Batteries

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ringi82(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2021
Sportwin:
Thermocool 1.5kva gen carries this comfortably
Which other make of gen can do this
Bro, are you sure about that grin, that's a 1.5hp ac
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2021
ringi82:

That's an impossible task, I nr even look am well grin.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Highorbit7O16: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2021
Please how good is the Sumec Firman eco 1990s for a small bachelor house
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by africo13610(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
I use it currently... It's okay... It's good for lighting, fan, TV and small fridge,laptop is also included.
Highorbit7O16:
Please how good is the Sumec Firman eco 1990s for a small bachelor house
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michaelo2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
please how much is capacitor for 1.5kva senwei generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MOBBDEEP: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2021
There is a question numerous people have asked yet unanswered.
The Navigator series...........how good are they?
How durable?
How powerful?
I think they are the only one with Timer function!
How's that Timing function?

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MOBBDEEP: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2021
cortix:
I hardly recommend products but I must say i tech is super cool, I have used it for 8 months now and it's worth the value for money.
it powers my 1.5HP AC and fridge at the same thing with TV, home theater, laptops and fan

What is the fuel economy like Sir?
Do you comfortably leave it to run out of fuel and stop without any consequence?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by tziz(m): 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
dammywapes:
If e dey hook like small gen kna K SHAFT don spoil so... kna #1,500 + workmanship #1,000 total #2,500
Okay, thanks bro
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cortix(m): 1:02am On Aug 13, 2021
MOBBDEEP:

What is the fuel economy like Sir?
Do you comfortably leave it to run out of fuel and stop without any consequence?

The fuel consumption is not bad, tho I haven’t really put that to actual test because we do have light most times. So in a week I use like 10 - 15 liters of petrol running with my AC, Fridge, TV, fan, laptop and sound bar.

But I will actually test to see what the fuel consumption is like because I haven’t given attention to that.

The issue of running out of fuel, it has happened on a regular especially at night.

The issue I have currently is the switch button that got broken. My cousin damaged it. The power control button looks like a key starter button he went and pushed it so hard and I have been looking for replacement part or similar switch but haven’t seen yet. Apart from online stores outside the country tho I have been managing it like that. I will add a picture of it in the morning

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MOBBDEEP: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2021
cortix:

The fuel consumption is not bad, tho I haven’t really put that to actual test because we do have light most times. So in a week I use like 10 - 15 liters of petrol running with my AC, Fridge, TV, fan, laptop and sound bar.

But I will actually test to see what the fuel consumption is like because I haven’t given attention to that.

The issue of running out of fuel, it has happened on a regular especially at night.

The issue I have currently is the switch button that got broken. My cousin damaged it. The power control button looks like a key starter button he went and pushed it so hard and I have been looking for replacement part or similar switch but haven’t seen yet. Apart from online stores outside the country tho I have been managing it like that. I will add a picture of it in the morning

God bless you real good.
I appreciate deeply your detailed & indepth response
Thank you very much
If you ever carry out the proposed exercise of determining the precise fuel consumption, kindly do avail us of the outcome by posting the result here
Once again, thank you Sir
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by PresEmeka: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2021
ringi82:

Mm
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ringi82(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
cortix:
I hardly recommend products but I must say i tech is super cool, I have used it for 8 months now and it's worth the value for money.
it powers my 1.5HP AC and fridge at the same thing with TV, home theater, laptops and fan
You didn't post the pic of the Gen before. I fear when I see 1.5hp ac. It must be really strong then. But are u sure it has the capability and capacity to do that over a long period. That's my fear. How much did you get this one.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fashrola(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2021
2felix:

How much did you buy the battery?
Mine is getting weak

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by africo13610(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone.....i need a neatly used FIRMAN ECO generator(time of usage should be month with evidence of receipt).KVA should be within 1.8KVA to 3.3KVA...Quote me if you have any. Regards
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by crossfire47(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jaiiis:

I found this online now, please I'm a novice in generators and I'm so scared to make a mistake cause I can't afford to from a financial standpoint.

Is this original, and would this work for my load capacity
my advice for you would be to walk into any firman outler near you and purchase the item of interest from them. that way, you'll be rest assured that you are buying the real deal, plus the advantage of warranty.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by crossfire47(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
cortix:
is the 1.5hp AC inverter-based??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by jice(m): 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hello, can a 5kva diesel gen power 2(1hp) water pumps conveniently?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2021
jice:
Hello, can a 5kva diesel gen power 2(1hp) water pumps conveniently?
It should.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nathandics: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pls sir help me check if this generator is good and also if its 100% copper or aluminum

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
ringi82:

yes i am very sure cos i have used it
i wouldnt say if i had not tried it
countless times
dont underrate that gen

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nathandics:
Pls sir help me check if this generator is good and also if its 100% copper or aluminum
engraved or sticker
though i dont discriminate
a trial is whats needed
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Sportwin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
pls someone got a kemage 4000 here
we have been in contact via whatsapp a couple of times
my phones kinda bad now
we could discuss on here
last time we chatted you couldn't really say if the gen consumed fuel and i asked you to get just 1ltr
haven't been able to get on whatsapp since then

ps: mines still functioning great
infact i just discovered 2 factors that aid great fuel consumption

1: GOOD spark plug , if spark pug isnt firing well u tend to consume more fuel
2: little tweaking (will post soon )

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ringi82(m): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sportwin:

countless times
dont underrate that gen
The coil may eventually burn out. Except you referring to an inverter ac.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
ringi82:

You are quite right. I've done my own research on the Gen too, and there are good reviews about it. It's powered by Zinox, an indigenous company and they have a service center in lagos. How much did you get the electric starter model and how's the noise level.
Which gen are you talking about?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sportwin:

countless times
dont underrate that gen
Are you talking about a 1.5kva gen? What's the model of the gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Nathandics:
You don't know if a generator has copper or aluminum coil justified by looking at pictures. You have to inspect it physically to know. Don't buy generators online, you'll likely be sold fakes. You should get this generator only if you are willing to gamble with your cash.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ringi82(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Gptech:

Which gen are you talking about?
Itec 3.5kva power generator
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ringi82(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Gptech:

Are you talking about a 1.5kva gen? What's the model of the gen?
He's referring to the tec junior max 1.5kva generator. That gen won't last if its true.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cortix(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
ringi82:

You didn't post the pic of the Gen before. I fear when I see 1.5hp ac. It must be really strong then. But are u sure it has the capability and capacity to do that over a long period. That's my fear. How much did you get this one.
Almost a year now and it has been serving without issue. I think around 89k or there about but the price have increased now oo. I don’t know the current Market value
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by cortix(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
crossfire47:

is the 1.5hp AC inverter-based??
Yes. Hisense

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (369) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.