Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (217703 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by horlarwhalhe: 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2015
@mellin
Pls how can someone communicate with creator,second in my research satan is like adviser,accusers it take permission from Yahweh before he do anything, thirdly how can some one communicate with creator without dedication,fourth one of my friend is in trouble of masturbation (sin) I want to help him stop it how can I pls help I need answer ASAP
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2015
Some people are really confused just like I was. U believe everything told to u by the scientists or the media. They are hiding a lot from us. And am here trying to open our eyes to the truth and some guy is here spewing trash. Is alright. Take it or leave it. It's choice. Whatever u have heard about Nibiru is false. They are hiding the truth about it so as to keep u in all in darkness. . Google on Nibiru u will find out the scientists aren't saying the same thing about it.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2015
horlarwhalhe:
@mellin
Pls how can someone communicate with creator,second in my research satan is like adviser,accusers it take permission from Yahweh before he do anything, thirdly how can some one communicate with creator without dedication,fourth one of my friend is in trouble of masturbation (sin) I want to help him stop it how can I pls help I need answer ASAP
1st u have to first acknowledge who ur creator is. U can't say Jesus is ur god and expect the real creator SATAN/ENKI to communicate with u. Satan is not an adviser or take permission form whatever yahweh. The enemy wants u to believe such. The enemy wants to take control of the earth. But Satan ain't allowing that so he the enemy resulted to attacking and blaming every evil to Satan so we all can turn away from him and that's exactly what's happening to majority.
. Masturbation is not a sin and can never be a sin. Masturbation is meant for people in prison who can't have sex or slaves. The guy should look out for an opposite sex to have fun. I was once like him when I was really too shy to woo a girl. But when I steeped up my games I don't think of it again. But the bad side of masturbation is that it kills physical fitness in a person. It weakens sex organ too. If he can't woo a girl let him patronise sex workers but the danger of contacting disease is high. And he should practice mudra of knowledge
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
K
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2015
Blastfinito:
I'm very sure of one thing; I'll rather sink wit my new found way than recognizing d jewish god again. I knw dia is no mentorship in in satanism, but, pls, enquire about me frm d Creator. I'm a sickler wit AA genotype. I hav hearin impairment. I dnt even knw wic mudra to practice again. Abt d 3rd eye, i'm sure dt wil open soon. I'm dedicated.
if the hearing impairment is inborn then I will ask in my next session with him but if not practice mudra of emptiness 1hr daily or more if u have time. U will see some changes. Will get back to u soon..
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Blastfinito:
I'm very sure of one thing; I'll rather sink wit my new found way than recognizing d jewish god again. I knw dia is no mentorship in in satanism, but, pls, enquire about me frm d Creator. I'm a sickler wit AA genotype. I hav hearin impairment. I dnt even knw wic mudra to practice again. Abt d 3rd eye, i'm sure dt wil open soon. I'm dedicated.
Permit me to ask, are you trying to say "SS"? Cos I know that a person with "AA" genotype cannot be a sickler.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
J
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
SATAN is the name given to him by ancient men. Some called him enki, I call him the life giver. If you can read a sermon by high priest hooded cobra on joyofsatan u will understand better. Satan has different names. So Satan and the gods of hell are the creator

Remember (let US create man in our own image and likeness) Christians has not been able to explain who the US is.
The "us" is referring to the angels, (satan inclusive) before he was expelled to earth. Though you've not been able to really prove who the creator is.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Ganjafama(m): 4:40am On Jun 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
I fall sick always despite havin dt strong genotype. I undergo HIV test every three months bt always negative.
Your immunity must be very low. I'll suggest you eat lots fruits and vegetables and drink LOTS of water regularly to cleanse your system.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 11, 2015
Ganjafama:
Your immunity must be very low. I'll suggest you eat lots fruits and vegetables and drink LOTS of water regularly to cleanse your system.
Thanks, bro.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
I fall sick always despite havin dt strong genotype. I undergo HIV test every three months bt always negative.
seems we have things in common. Where u born in the month of may? Cos I was really falling sick always despite having that strong genotype, but all that has stopped now. practise mudra of digestion always to cleanse your body system.even if it's 20minutes daily...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2015
G
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by vooks: 9:35am On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
and can u state what's right about Nibiru? And don't feed me on the trash u have been reading in the news or Internet about Nibiru. U might wanna take back that word u used on me.. All
Look at this funny Negro. Isn't Nairaland on Internet? grin grin grin

Son, am reading your trash on Internet, no?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
People esp the religious people keep chanting that their god is the creator and ruler of earth, even when there holy book States that Satan rules the earth. Pls all ye xtians kindly explain these passages for me

In ephesians 2-2 Satan was called the Prince or power of the air.
In John 12-31 he is the ruler of this earth

Now before you start explaining these passages kindly state if it's possible for Satan been the enemy as stated by xtians can rule a whole world created by your god. Does it mean your god is powerless to counter Satan been that he created Satan. If ur xtian god is the creator And preside every affair on earth and then Satan and his followers rebelled against him, why will he cast them here on earth. Why not cast them to Mars or Pluto or any other planet. While earth where his people are knowing the power He possess.
And since Satan and his daemons are here on earth according to the so called holy book why haven't we all been seeing them?

And lastly can u keep a lion in your home where ur children are, knowing too well that the lion will definitely kill ur children.?. Why are xtians jumping this questions to ask and say one silly things in the Bible. Shumuel can u start by answering this?

4 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ganjafama:
The "us" is referring to the angels, (satan inclusive) before he was expelled to earth. Though you've not been able to really prove who the creator is.
he was expelled to earth to do what exactly? Why not Mars or any other planet? Why must is it be where humans resides? Bible is just a book of fairy tales.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2015
M

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Y

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by atoleybaba(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Baba your preaching bawt this saytan god is a fallacy....when u started your story i thought you where preaching bawt India religion Buh your story ended in a funny note. Anyways I think you fit as a good novelist. Nice plot,beautiful themes, and great simple English used too...Buh please stop misleading people if u want a happy life

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Shemmyglo(f): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2015
@op, may God have mercy on you and those who believe you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hmmm merlin you too bad you be really no know lol
BUT MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS LET KIP THIS BIBLE OUTSIDE AND REASON 4 ONCE OUR SO CALLED LOVING GOD casted satan down to this earth 2 do what? while their are thousands of planet for him to send him to, if really he sent him down to earth and he knows satan is evil then he is also evil for letting satan come 2 earth to cause problems for human.

2) @ merliin i love ur lecture and have started praying to my creator

3) merlin what ur take on water element (gul being poses with water sprit) i have a frend who suffred from dis and is affecting her and she is very interligent

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
I'm very sure of one thing; I'll rather sink wit my new found way than recognizing d jewish god again. I knw dia is no mentorship in in satanism, but, pls, enquire about me frm d Creator. I'm a sickler wit AA genotype. I hav hearin impairment. I dnt even knw wic mudra to practice again. Abt d 3rd eye, i'm sure dt wil open soon.
I was told the hearing impairment is inborn. Am I right?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
redvektor:
Hmmm merlin you too bad you be really no know lol
BUT MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS AND SISTERS LET KIP THIS BIBLE OUTSIDE AND REASON 4 ONCE OUR SO CALLED LOVING GOD casted satan down to this earth 2 do what? while their are thousands of planet for him to send him to, if really he sent him down to earth and he knows satan is evil then he is also evil for letting satan come 2 earth to cause problems for human.

2) @ merliin i love ur lecture and have started praying to my creator

3) merlin what ur take on water element (gul being poses with water sprit) i have a frend who suffred from dis and is affecting her and she is very interligent
I will ask about that in my next session with him. Can't really tell cos I haven't know all. Still learning
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Shemmyglo:
@op, may God have mercy on you and those who believe you.
have u started the prayer I asked people like you to do? You are the one that needed mercy for not acknowledging your creator.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
atoleybaba:
Baba your preaching bawt this saytan god is a fallacy....when u started your story i thought you where preaching bawt India religion Buh your story ended in a funny note. Anyways I think you fit as a good novelist. Nice plot,beautiful themes, and great simple English used too...Buh please stop misleading people if u want a happy life
you think is a fallacy? I practice what I preach dude. No one has ever seen God. He came with an image of a black handsome guy. He can come to u in any form but the question is(are you open to know he is the one)?.. The gods has been here talking to us through people but we are not listening. I asked if the gods can't make physical contact with us. He said have we invited them and they refused?. Do u know a weapon awaits any space ship that comes close to earth? They are not afraid. They don't want to be attacked which in return they destroy human lives by reciprocating. He said when we invite them they will come. But how are we inviting them when we have no soft landing space for them?. Dude many things are hidden away but u see am here to reveal all that has been hiding away from us by the enemy aliens....

When I said I do talk to Satan don't doubt it. What's the essence lying? The Indian religion u claim am preaching aren't some of their practises borrowed from pagan? Even xtian borrowed almost all for example the rosary they corrupted it. The original rosary is 108 beads which I have here. Prayer mudra also was stolen. The concept of 40days n night fasting was also stolen cos 40 is Satan's number. Many things practised in our religions these days are stolen. Mary and Jesus was stolen from isis and horus. U can Google on all these.

Peace
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
@OP.I have followed your thread with keen interest, I would like to know, are you an initiate into a mystic order or basically self-taught? What is your paradigm exactly? A cursory read through of your posts reveals little more in depth than a passing acquaintance with a mishmash and hodgepodge of various disciplines ranging from penny novel new-age mysticism to a comedy of the absurd.

The use of murdras is not a discipline as you seem to wish to have us believe, nothing in your write-up indicates you have practical abilities in conjuration, even of that which you claim, you have a lot to say about the opening of the third eye, which is essentially the attenuation of the pineal gland take it from someone who had this procedure done decades ago under strict supervision, I am appalled at your flippancy on the subject, a person who completes this procedure without adequate preparation is liable to be bombarded by cosmic chatter on a scale unimaginable, and it takes years to learn how to bring it under control and retain your sanity, some never do.

I admire your enthusiasm but I think there is room for a more structured approach.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sarassin:
@OP.I have followed your thread with keen interest, I would like to know, are you an initiate into a mystic order or basically self-taught? What is your paradigm exactly? A cursory read through of your posts reveals little more in depth than a passing acquaintance with a mishmash and hodgepodge of various disciplines ranging from penny novel new-age mysticism to a comedy of the absurd.

The use of murdras is not a discipline as you seem to wish to have us believe, nothing in your write-up indicates you have practical abilities in conjuration, even of that which you claim, you have a lot to say about the opening of the third eye, which is essentially the attenuation of the pituary gland, take it from someone who had this procedure done decades ago under strict supervision, I am appalled at your flippancy on the subject, a person who completes this procedure without adequate preparation is liable to be bombarded by cosmic chatter on a scale unimaginable, and it takes years to learn how to bring it under control and retain your sanity, some never do.

I admire your enthusiasm but I think there is room for a more structured approach.

I really don't understand this big grammar your are blowing. Keep your English plain and simple do that I and others can understand. NO I don't belong to any order. If u really read with keen interest u must have know or seen where I stated that I knew by just asking questions. I do stumbled on what I need to know. That's how I knew who my gd is and then he urged me to open my 3rd eye. There is no harm or whatever happening to anybody. I was shocked yes the very 1st time I opened my 3rd eye. There is no mentorship in knowing knowledge of self. All other things I knew was from my gd and other gods that came around as a newbie to remind and teach me what I already know. This is all I can answer you for now till you make use of simple English which I and others reading can easily understand

Peace .
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Kl
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Blastfinito:
It was like that since childhood, bt i didnt knw d exact time i noticed it first.
it's inborn says God almighty Satan. But am sorry u have to live with that for the rest of your life. The mistake was made by ur mum when she was still carrying u in her womb. But it's nothing shaaa. Our body is nothing but dust. The spirit and soul is what matters. There is no solution to your problem. Hope u understand
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mellin:
I really don't understand this big grammar your are blowing. Keep your English plain and simple do that I and others can understand. NO I don't belong to any order. If u really read with keen interest u must have know or seen where I stated that I knew by just asking questions. I do stumbled on what I need to know. That's how I knew who my gd is and then he urged me to open my 3rd eye. There is no harm or whatever happening to anybody. I was shocked yes the very 1st time I opened my 3rd eye. There is no mentorship in knowing knowledge of self. All other things I knew was from my gd and other gods that came around as a newbie to remind and teach me what I already know. This is all I can answer you for now till you make use of simple English which I and others reading can easily understand

Peace .

My point is this, you have no formal mystical training, therefore necessarily you lack the ability to make a distinction between a base elemental, a mischevious entity or what you term "your g-d". You take no discernible precautions and nobody, absolutely nobody simply stumbles on what they need to know, there is a reason mystical orders keep their secrecy, there is a good chance your perception may be altered. In my view you should go back to basics, learn at least the LBRP to fortify yourself, learn the appropriate Asanas so you are able to sense the vibrations of the entities you are dealing with in truth. Peace.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Goddys(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sarassin:

My point is this, you have no formal mystical training, therefore necessarily you lack the ability to make a distinction between a base elemental, a mischevious entity or what you term "your g-d". You take no discernible precautions and nobody, absolutely nobody simply stumbles on what they need to know, there is a reason mystical orders keep their secrecy, there is a good chance your perception may be altered. In my view you should go back to basics, learn at least the LBRP to fortify yourself, learn the appropriate Asanas so you are able to sense the vibrations of the entities you are dealing with in truth. Peace.
thanks but am good at what I do
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Goddys:
Mellin, I have been following your posts ardently from the first page of this thread, and I observed a very remarkable quality about you. When you are convinced and convicted about a thing, you can go an extra mile to defend such conviction, and that quality is what attracted 'your creator' to you.
I have amassed a great deal of knowledge from your write-ups and they are very consistent with common-sense, logic and human experience with the cosmos.
Mellin, I would love you to ask 'your creator' this simple question: "Who created I AM". After the question, just observe the deameanour of 'your creator'. I know I sound so foolish but foolish things are used to confound the wise.

I love the sagacity and wisdom of 'your creator'. Indeed, he is the wisest creature among all the things that be. I love his dexterity in twisting of facts to align with logic.
I am wise but foolish in order to reap the benefit of life.
it's a very long story but I will give u a short answer for asking. In Nibiru the home of the gods, over there they reproduce just like us. They are surviving just like we here is surviving. Olden times they came down here on earth to mine gold to use in their planet. Then earth was with no form just land and water. Along the line something happened kind of rebel act or something (certain message where restricted from me) then they came together and created mankind here on earth to mine the golds for them. Certain gods weren't happy about it. There was a terrible war then and its still ongoing. But people created then where few and the first man to be successfully created was named adamu. A black man. Earth was attacked almost the while cities on earth was destroyed and some gods in charge of those cities where trapped. Then I their world they couldn't come to earth due to the attack. It was destined to happen so the gods couldn't prevent it. In Nibiru Satan/enki has a half brother named enlil. They too has mothers just like us here. Then Satan asked his brother if they will all leave mankind whom they created in their image to perish from the evil wind that befalls the earth. Satan alone came down to earth with enlil to deliver mankind. They divided themselves and fought to keep us alive. When the evil wind was gone all that was destroyed they with other gods started rebuilding it with few humans that survived. But then the few that survived accused Satan for allowing such thing befall them . Satan made it know to mankind that he has no hand in what befall the earth. When they returned Satan was given power to rule over earth. He presides from another planet called shar almost within the sun. But some enemy gods wants to take him down from that Throne but they couldn't then they resulted to coming down here on earth to kill us all but still the gods of Nibiru on the order of Satan couldn't allow them. The war was fierce that the gods has to leave us all but left us with their sigils on which to telepathically contact them. The war was taken out of earth. Jews where created and chosen by the enemies to make us go against our real creator and the original gods. They left us many things in order to survive on our own. But most of all has been destroyed.

This is no fairy tale. The gods helped me on this one when I was having a conference session with them. Azazel, astharoth, belzebub, gusion, and lucifer where the ones who taught me this story but this is not a complete story. It's really really long

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.