Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist (216831 Views)

I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / I Am A Satanist And Am Proud To Be One / Why I Became A Satanist!( Must Read) Exposing Xtianity The Deceptiveness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2015
dowjones:
@mellin

You have the power to make this thread interesting or boring.

You will be surprised how many intelligent people read this thread but get dissapointed when we see you arguing with below average women.

I dont intend converting to satanism but I enjoy the information you share here.

The easiest way to kbow st^pid people is their inability to LISTEN.

Pass your message across without exchanging words with anyone. It will do you alot of good.
was just pissed of at that moment, was never gonna stop cos my Conscience won't alow me knowing too Many people are suffering cos they know no knowledge of self.

I will simply ignore them. Thanks

Why many people are not digesting this information is because when they hear Satan the first that runs in their mind is the evil thing that has been taught about him been the evil. I have reading up lately about Paganism and I found out the first ever name given to God almighty is Satan meaning the life giver. When all the bullshit was said about the name many gave him another name meaning the same thing in their culture. Some called him enki.. Etc. I don't call him Satan I gave him my own name. The important thing is not the name but in our mind we know who we are calling upon. if I had excluded the name Satan and just use God almighty without referring to any religion many people would digest this information maybe not the dedication part but the mudra and eye opening. But they can't because I use the name Satan.

I did use the name so that people can really know what really happened. If only they can open their 3eye they will see the truth. So many of them claiming xtians I can bet never seen an angel, some will be expecting to see a white angel with wings why not black? Cos they told us anything black is negative not knowing every colour comes from black.

Black man /woman the white said your colour is negative. Nothing good comes from black and u accepted. Is that not foolishness

3 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Mellin:
was just pissed of at that moment, was never gonna stop cos my Conscience won't alow me knowing too Many people are suffering cos they know no knowledge of self.

I will simply ignore them. Thanks

Why many people are not digesting this information is because when they hear Satan the first that runs in their mind is the evil thing that has been taught about him been the evil. I have reading up lately about Paganism and I found out the first ever name given to God almighty is Satan meaning the life giver. When all the bullshit was said about the name many gave him another name meaning the same thing in their culture. Some called him enki.. Etc. I don't call him Satan I gave him my own name. The important thing is not the name but in our mind we know who we are calling upon. if I had excluded the name Satan and just use God almighty without referring to any religion many people would digest this information maybe not the dedication part but the mudra and eye opening. But they can't because I use the name Satan.

I did use the name so that people can really know what really happened. If only they can open their 3eye they will see the truth. So many of them claiming xtians I can bet never seen an angel, some will be expecting to see a white angel with wings why not black? Cos they told us anything black is negative not knowing every colour comes from black.

Black man /woman the white said your colour is negative. Nothing good comes from black and u accepted. Is that not foolishness
i thank the god's u are back
i have started doing mudras mostly mudra of knowlege i jos want to focus on that for now and i find it great can u advice me on other mudras to do
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Orunto: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2015
This is clueless
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2015
redvektor:
i thank the god's u are back
i have started doing mudras mostly mudra of knowlege i jos want to focus on that for now and i find it great can u advice me on other mudras to do
I practice mudra of knowledge everyday whenever I have time or meditating. You can practise other mudras too if you v got the time. I also practise mudra of digestion to remove any negative stuffs we have taken in our system that can cause us sickness. I don't play with mudra of digestion cos to me it's the life engine. It keeps me healthy at all times. If u are sick or any of your loved ones are sick u can recommend the mudra for them only if they will do it. The mudra has helped many people here around me even the religious men and women. Mudra doesn't know anything religion.

When you look at some meditating pictures of people you will find out they are practising the mudra of knowledge. Nothing greater than having wisdom. My cousin brother na olodo he can't read and understand, but ever since I started forcing him to practice with me during my meditation period there has been an improvement. Even he was the one that told me that somehow his reasonings and understanding has really changed. Mudra of knowledge is golden. With it you will read and understand that all religion that doesn't support one knowing knowledge of self is scam and tool of slavery. I find it hard leaving xtianity behind when I dedicated but as times go on with regular practice of mudra I understood better than I knew then.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by redvektor(m): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Mellin:
I practice mudra of knowledge everyday whenever I have time or meditating. You can practise other mudras too if you v got the time. I also practise mudra of digestion to remove any negative stuffs we have taken in our system that can cause us sickness. I don't play with mudra of digestion cos to me it's the life engine. It keeps me healthy at all times. If u are sick or any of your loved ones are sick u can recommend the mudra for them only if they will do it. The mudra has helped many people here around me even the religious men and women. Mudra doesn't know anything religion.

When you look at some meditating pictures of people you will find out they are practising the mudra of knowledge. Nothing greater than having wisdom. My cousin brother na olodo he can't read and understand, but ever since I started forcing him to practice with me during my meditation period there has been an improvement. Even he was the one that told me that somehow his reasonings and understanding has really changed. Mudra of knowledge is golden. With it you will read and understand that all religion that doesn't support one knowing knowledge of self is scam and tool of slavery. I find it hard leaving xtianity behind when I dedicated but as times go on with regular practice of mudra I understood better than I knew then.
merlin sori for my plenty qections oh when meditating do we close our eyes ? If yes what should we visualize
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2015
knostbrown01:

Immortality is not my passion.....And you sure your god can gimme money and put food on my table??
The average thought of a Nigerian? must it all b about money and food?
Has ur other god Don other wise?

We seek less of knowledge over material things
Vanity upon Vanity all I see is vanity upon the sun.

God don't give us money or wealth he gives us knowledge which when channeled can result to wealth .

u remember the parable of the talent as narrated by Jesus Christ in the Bible ? what happened to one who buries his God given talent (knowledge)?
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2015
Mellin.

For me to open my mind's eye is kind too tough or negative-fear seems to grab every breath in me...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by mayusguy(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
i believe they control the internet so they should be able to stop pple like you from passing this kinda imformation
in:
They ain't spiritual, they av got no spiritual life. If they have got spiritual life we all will be dead by now. Our spiritual life makes us stronger than them. They are winning physical battle and crippling our spiritual life so we can't attack them. That's exactly what they are doing. You as a human is very much stronger than them. They are afraid of the day u wake up to realise you are very much stronger than them. There is a spiritual battle going on but you don't know that yet just few and we are fighting. They fought to stop the gods from making contact with us that's why they have that sophisticated weapons in the outer space. Google to verify what am saying

Wake up
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
redvektor:
merlin sori for my plenty qections oh when meditating do we close our eyes ? If yes what should we visualize
you close your eyes when meditating. When practising mudra u don't need to visualise anything, u can even play some music to help calm your soul. Mudra doesn't need your mind to work. The fingers joined together is the key. but when opening the 3rd eye after vibrating Thoth for 4 consecutive days after which u visualise a triangle pointing in ward your forehead.

Here is a simple meditating technique I used to attract customers to my business areas.
Every morning before I leave for work I wake up as early as 6 when the atmosphere is still cool. I meditate for 20minutes or more. I will visualise my place of business in my mind and Imagine customers coming in handling me money then leave. I will keep that in my mind till 20minutes after which I will say so be it. To be honest the very first time I did it I doubted it so it didn't work. It didn't because that doubt alone has spoiled the whole thing. That's how powerful our thoughts is. I did it again after a week without the doubt, and it happened just as I imagined. If people really know how powerful their thoughts is they won't be thinking negative things cos that negative things u think in ur mind will happen if you don't counter it. We hear of people bewitching people, it's just the work of that person's thought. He or she didn't go to any place to bewitch u. I have also used this technique to heal people without them knowing am the one that did it. When u unleash this power in u, u won't be at rest seeing people suffer. I try to avoid all these people but nature won't allow it cos their pain is also my pain.

People learn to control your thoughts. Some has killed people with their thoughts alone without knowing it. Our Mind is the most powerful tool in our body. Learn how to channel it to something positive rather than negative by so doing the world will be a better place for all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
LuckyG1:
Mellin.

For me to open my mind's eye is kind too tough or negative-fear seems to grab every breath in me...
you are afraid due to what has been fed to u by the enemy on how bad and evil such practises are. I believe u are a man. For me at first I was scared but along the line with constant meditation I know nothing about fear. In fact fear doesn't exist in my dictionary anymore. Cos I have seen it all and know it all.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2015
mayusguy:
i believe they control the internet so they should be able to stop pple like you from passing this kinda imformation
and u think they won't to do such? I know they will but before then I would have done enough damage to them by waking as many people as I can. I don't fear them. They can shut down this forum or close this thread, but can't shut me up from spreading the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ohafiaboi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mellin:
Firstly, am not here to wake up those who want to stay asleep but for those who aren't aware they are sleeping.. I will give a brief history about me and then what led to my conversion..

Am 23 years old, born in a Christian family. From imo state.I was raised to believe that Jesus saves and through him I can get anything. I went to a Seminary school, I was taught about god and all that. From my jss1 to jss3 I couldn't really understand the so called Bible. Certain verse contradicts another. Then from my ss1 to ss3 during teachings in crs I asked questions about some Bible passages but found out the priest that teaches us don't even understand what he teaches. Later he was transferred and another teacher replaced him. I studied the Bible like my life depends on it, so there isn't any verse in the Bible I can't tell you what happened and how it happened. The new teacher couldn't explain certain scriptures on her own too rather she tagged it a myopic gospel. I was like wtf?a times she will cane me for asking too much questions and will always tell me to ask god to open my spiritual eyes.. I kept thinking how can they teach what they don't know or practice? Hasn't she asked for her own spiritual eyes to be opened, aren't we meant to ask questions if we don't understand anything .. Ain't they supposed to show workings, u know like using faith to move ordinary pen talk more of mountain which I don't think any pastor or priest round the world even Pope can do. But yet I never stopped believing. I graduated among the best students, gain admission into higher institution (imsu) then my life changed. I found out things I try to control couldn't be controlled anymore, I fast and prayed not to fall into the temptation but still yet It didn't. I enjoyed my life till my 2nd year in school. I developed a heavy heart problems, am no smoker. I went to hospital and I was told am 100%OK.

I had this pain through out my remaining years in school. I kept visiting different hospitals but the series of test I ran, was confirmed OK. Then my parents said it's time to seek God.. I prayed, fast, did night prayers all to no avail. I visited priests which they will later give me holy water to use yet no show, I also visited scoan owned by tb Joshua , I was touched by both tb Joshua and his wise men cos I visited countless times yet my sufferings kept increasing. My uncle took me to Lord of chosen yet nothing. I visited other spiritual houses but none could help heal me rather some told me it's my uncle who's behind my suffering. I was like wtf?
I was there dying slowly and all I get from pastors and my parents was to have faith in God. A friend suggested I go down to the village to do something they called AGWU. I went and did it and the whole pain went off, I was free again, I was so happy but I never stopped believing in the xtian god. The native doctor who did that to me made one statement that kept me wondering. He said we keep on serving and bowing down to our fellow men all in the name of worshiping God. He said igbo culture has been here before the coming of any religious groups and it will still be here those religious groups will go. That we chose to suffer that's why we are suffering. He said to me forget about church and there rubbish practice that there is no life there. After a week I went back to my normal mode of worship. I went for thanksgiving and all that, I never stopped believing. Then the next day after the thanksgiving the whole problem came back in multiple folds, I couldn't stand, I couldn't breath well anymore. I was dying and I knew it.
I kept wondering what kind of silly life is this, where have I gone wrong. I kept wondering,, at a time I said to myself this life is not worth it. I started praying for death to come take me away.
Then on 4th April I woke up around 11pm.i had some poison I had prepared mixed with juice. I was ready to take my life away cos I couldn't bear seeing my parents suffer emotionally just because of me. I had some note prepared for my parents to read and for them to know why I had to do it. Death to me was the only thing that will end my pains. Then I went outside the compound to pray to heavens. I saw a full moon so I talked to it, I was sitting on the floor crying and praying for God's forgiveness on what am about to do. Then something happened... Lowba3 brb

i want to tink dis story is fiction cos hell is as real as d palm of ur hand dnt kid ur self if u aint cool with God u gona burn no mata d tins u va gone tru on dis earth if u like hate God it changes notin he is stillGod so get ur head out of ur ass and go to him d rite away nd ask for anitin d right way he has no choice but to help ya .being a satanist as u said earlier souds too funi showed a friend dis story nd he almost cried while lafin cos d devil is gona toil wit u wen he is done he wil kill ur ass nd u wil stil burn eva heard of d love of Jesus u wil know he got ur back its because u did not ask d right way dats why ur challenges persisited so brace and face God.converting from christianity to b a satanist who still does somtin as dum and stupid as dat call moi if wana tok 07065507225
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
In one of my conversation with God almighty. I asked him about earthquakes that's been killing humans whether it's some sort of punishment for them to know who they are. He told me there is a device that's in the possession of the enemy. And that device was captured from the ancient people. The enemy has been using this device to claims lives and properties. He said he can't kill or destroy something he created. But we have allowed the enemy ride us for too long. The gods ain't gonna interfere with our freewill. But they saves ones who acknowledges his creator. Black people don't even know why such disaster don't usually happens in Africa... We don't allow such. Something happened in texas I think weeks back but the news didn't carry it but few knew about the flooding but if us in Africa the whites will be quick to spread the news. U see the blacks has been suffering in texas in the hands of these white folks, some guy somewhere has to punish them by using his energy to flood some part of texas where racism has been the order of the day. The whites also has these powers but u can't compare it with that of a black man.

People uses Internet and phones to make calls and we call it technology. It's magic people. They uses their own power to make cool things but came and turned us against each other so we can all perish. They came to kill your spiritual life so as to keep riding us. The drill is this=capture and enslave the black nations with religion while they develop their own places.
Today we hear of white and black magic and they say black magic is evil. Black magic is ultimate, more powerful than the white magic. With our thoughts alone we will create a technology ever known to man. But today we can't cause they told u is evil.

Alright keep believing.

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
Know thyself

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:

so u believe, you die, come back again, die nd still come back again? too much superhero movies.. give it up.
Is it a coincidence that your religion borrowed reincarnation into its faith?
Ask your grandfather or grandma about "ilo uwa"...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:
now please don't quote me again or even mention me, u believe in the devil no problem, u feel God is making you suffer , that's your business. the people who made it by God's grace do not have 5 heads. the fact that you insult God doesn't mean he is dead, people don't know they actually have power over the devil, like me I rebuke the devil nd he flees.. not by power not by might. the person who said Christians suffer who told you their place is not in heaven. blessed are those who suffer for righteousness sake for they shall see the kingdom of God. The devil is a liar.
You keep rebuking the devil...They are Ur fellow humans!
Try rebuking Satan!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by cyberdurable(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:

bruh take a hike, im addicted to cursing yh.. that's why I avoid arguing with anyone as much as I can. u didn't even understand wat I said about forgiveness, nd yet im a dummy. next time u want to preach, dont insult any other god. just respect yourself.
don't fight for God, uy are committing more sin! allow the Mofo 2 b brain washing himself... I am enjoying the convo, am even practicing the mantra, seems stupid to me, OP are u high on Sapele Weed? :/

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2015
philfearon:

Try rebuking Satan!
u dey pay attention to her.?... Some are just too dumb. They don't know the devil might be her friend or close relation. They never asked why their so called pastors don't rebuke Satan rather they use the term evil or devil.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Great0: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
Op, you no wan answer me. I wonder
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
Great0:
Op, you no wan answer me. I wonder
if you have been reading with keen interest u would have seen where I made mention about it. There is no such thing as that. Your mother is the Queen of earth not heaven. There is no such thing as heaven.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by ncpat(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
I have not notice any difference between the people of Satanism and Christianity because they both need man made money to survive and spread their teachings, from all the testimonies Merlin gave, I thought the Satan will bring money in Ghana must go bags and say to his Followers go and get the resources you need and preach my Gospel but the site is still requesting for donations claiming that the Christians have billions and billions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mellin:
u dey pay attention to her.?... Some are just too dumb. They don't know the devil might be her friend or close relation. They never asked why their so called pastors don't rebuke Satan rather they use the term evil or devil.
Lol!
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by philfearon(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
ncpat:
I have not notice any difference between the people of Satanism and Christianity because they both need man made money to survive and spread their teachings, from all the testimonies Merlin gave, I thought the Satan will bring money in Ghana must go bags and say to his Followers go and get the resources you need and preach my Gospel but the site is still requesting for donations claiming that the Christians have billions and billions of dollars.
If u know about English words,u will know there is a big difference between " requesting and mandating ..

2 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
philfearon:

Try rebuking Satan!

satan and devil, no difference. don't deceive yourself. you potray God as a kind of person that deals with his children mercilessly, how did u potray your own God now. you have been so soaked in lies that you don't know which way is right again. Just imagine, you will pratice something to heal yourself, when you can say, in the name of Jesus im healed. and its gone. dey dia dey waste your life.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
The lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9. dey di mumu yourself. using those two short fingers to quote me, feeling cool with yourself like you're now immortal, too much vampire diaries. why don't you even test yourself. die and see if you will come back. satan is a liar. satan + devil = one person. see as una two dey, na just one finger, satan go carry u go drop you for hell dey laff u... you haven't really gone deep in the satanism, when you do... you will seek deliverance...
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:
I pray for you sha, because deep down inside of me I pity you. .no joke. because fr when I was growing up , I had questions about God. but u see some things are better left unsaid. just like you said, I still need to be on track by asking for forgiveness, .meaning im under someone. .. meanwhile u too, u are under someone. gonna leave it as it is cos its really getting childish, but u better be careful. . a thousand years we have waited for the second coming. .. but one day, it will happen. .. nd take everyone unawares. . then u will see the glory/wrath of God. .be careful.
I never wanted to comment on this tread, but because of you. Let me tell you this; Battles are lost for two main reasons. The enemy is either unknown or underestimated. If satan was too subtle for one third of the angels in heaven, if satan was too subtle for the first man and woman, then you must not underestimate him. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Are you clothed with the armor of God? If you are not, then you are no match for satan. I read through your previous comments. You are trying to do the right thing, i don't think you are ready for it. Satan is as real as God. Satan is out on a mission, to kill, steal and destroy. These guys have sold themselves to the devil. You are here trading words with them. The world is not a play ground, it is a battle ground, the earlier you realise this the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I never wanted to comment on this tread, but because of you. Let me tell you this; Battles are lost for two main reasons. The enemy is either unknown or underestimated. If satan was too subtle for one third of the angels in heaven, if satan was too subtle for the first man and woman, then you must not underestimate him. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Are cloth with the armor of God? If you are not, then you are no match for satan. I read your previous comments. You are trying to do the right thing, i don't you are ready for it. Satan is as real as God. Satan is out on a mission, to kill, steal and destroy. These guys have sold themselves to the devil. You are here trading words with them. The world is not play ground, it is a battle ground, the earlier you realise this the better for you.
I like your comment, satan is real of course, he is. Just tryna set some things right. actually I am clothed with the armor of God, yh I was wrong .. tnk u... as a christian you shouldn't challenge the forces of the earth ( not because God isn't superior, but one should respect his or her self). tnk u.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:

I like your comment, satan is real of course, he is. Just tryna set some things right.
I know dear, but i don't think you are ready. I'm not trying to glorify satan, but i tell you he's one of the wisest being that God created. The best you can do is to go down on your kneels and pray for them and many that have sold their souls. I tell you; God is in control.

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Tjayjosh:

I know dear, but i don't think you are ready. I'm not trying to glorify satan, but i tell you he's one of the wisest being that God created. The best you can do is to go down on your kneels and pray for them and many that have sold their souls. I tell you; God is in control.
yh I did that this morning. smiley .. goodnight.
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Tjayjosh(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Blossom023:
Goodnight!!!

1 Like

Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by sorextee(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2015
Don't forget to do it this morning.. undecided
Blossom023:
Re: Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2015
sorextee:
Don't forget to do it this morning.. undecided
haha nah... buh anyhow , tnks bruh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (123) (Reply)

Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon) / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.