Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. (15272 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 10:23am On Jul 24, 2019
This post isn't about bashing but what I saw in a bus that made me rethink trusting a married woman. Yes married men cheat but married women are smarter with their extramarital affairs or should I say married women investigate more than married men who just assume their wives won't dare cheat.

So I boarded Rivers Transport Company Bus (RTC) from my destination to Port Harcourt. I sat at the seat role just behind the driver while having a decently dressed married woman on my left and a guy on my right. At the front seat just beside the driver was another married woman whom from her look wasn't decent but I knew not to judge people from their looks.

Half way into the journey I noticed how the lady at the front kept unlocking her phone, she chats for a while then lock and laugh, I'm this mind-your-business-person but her nonstop drama caught my attention that I decided looking closely. She unlocked her phone again and headed straight to whatsapp, first thing I noticed was she belong to different indecent groups which I think should be for wild singles looking to explore(people like me sad ). One of the groups had a name "XXXlounge" with some crazy chats pooping in (please who is in this room should quote me as I have something to investigate there) . Then I also noticed she was chatting 3 different guys she was heading to visit in PH. I mean from the content of her conversations I don't think any of them is her husband or for the benefit of doubt I would say she's married to 3 men.

The chats continued till I got tired of the trash, I was boiling within me knowing fully well she's married cry cry. I looked at the decently dressed woman beside me and asked myself why the one right in front of me was different. I couldn't come up with any answer so I decided aborting a torturing thought that I shouldn't be concerned with in the first place (poke nosing won't kill me).

Soon we arrived the roundabout at the airport road just at the entrance of PH, there is this old fuel station all RTC bus must check into for some manifest ish or so. Immediately our bus stopped, the well dressed lady by my side rushed down to use the rest room. In about 3 mins she came out with a skimpy looking flare gown which was above her kneels, the ring in her finger wasn't visible any longer shocked shocked shocked. Most people in the bus looked surprised and dumbfounded just like I was but being a mind-your-business-person I felt she could be heading to a beach, I mean she has every right to change before she gets to the river and there are chances her wedding ring may get missing in the waters so she had to remove it.

I don't know what to think about marriages these days and how smart a partner can be with their extramarital affairs.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:
I think we should all mind only the business that pays us.

25 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Apination(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2019
What's it you want us to do now? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 24, 2019
You're very stupid.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2019
OP is not everybody dat cheats

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're very stupid.

You are obviously pissed sweetheart. You do need a hug darling.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2019
Finding a faithful woman these days is like a search for a needle in the hay

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:44am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're very stupid.
Why e pain you

20 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 10:45am On Jul 24, 2019
pesinfada:
OP is not everybody dat cheats

Yes I agree but don't cast your trust unless you've investigated properly.

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by FatherBona: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're very stupid.
this comment deserves at least 100 likes cheesy
Savage and straight to the point grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 10:49am On Jul 24, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

Why e pain you

grin grin her Monika should give you a clue

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 24, 2019

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Olalan(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Finding a faithful girl in this age is a big task

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2019
Kindly answer the following questions.

-How did you know she was married? Did she tell you herself? Is she related to you? Or did you come to the conclusion because you saw a ring on her finger?

-What makes you feel you know the difference between what’s decent and what’s not?

-Say she’s married, did her husband call you to complain that she is/may be cheating on him?

-What’s wrong with a full grown, independent thinking adult to be interested in erotica whether married or single?

-Finally, why did you invade her privacy and why couldn’t you mind your damn business?

I’m very sure you go to deeper life or mfm. Awon holier than thou. Holiness ambassador. Executive CEO of don’t mind your business.

Mumu

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Bode91: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2019
OK
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2019
mrAMG2:
Kindly answer the following questions.

-How did you know she was married? Did she tell you herself? Is she related to you? Or did you come to the conclusion because you saw a ring on her finger?

-What makes you feel you know the difference between what’s decent and what’s not?

-Say she’s married, did her husband call you to complain that she is/may be cheating on him?

-What’s wrong with a full grown, independent thinking adult to be interested in erotica whether married or single?

-Finally, why did you invade her privacy and why couldn’t you mind your damn business?

I’m very sure you go to deeper life or mfm. Awon holier than thou. Holiness ambassador. Executive CEO of don’t mind your business.

Mumu

So of all things I wrote there about my own person this is what you came up with?

In this time and age women are trooping into churches to find husbands you came up with a conclusion that a single Aunty can buy and wear a wedding ring in her 4th finger then suddenly remove it just about entering a city?

Even when I said she could be married to 3 men still you came up with this? Okay let's just assume she married 3 men with one ring

I minded my business Mr man and I never took her phone from her or requested her password so explain how I invaded her privacy.

Las Las you be broda wey mumu, broda wey no wise.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by CountOlaf: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2019
Mind your life Mister!

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2019
CountOlaf:
Mind your life Mister!

Sure. You could have also passed without commenting. That's the ultimate minding your business. grin

14 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by doris4u(f): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2019
Olalan:
Finding a faithful girl in this age is a big task
I am a very faithful lady to a man I know has geniune intentions towards me.
U can't really generalise
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2019
doris4u:

I am a very faithful lady to a man I know has geniune intentions towards me.
U can't really generalise

The bolded contradicts the unbolded statement. It means you can be unfaithful as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by carter009(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2019
No faithful girl anywhere, am really scared of relationship /marriage this days, why can't a girl stick to one guy,, STDs on they rise, married women this days are even they worst, remembered how one married woman in my street wanted us to start dating, than am cute, I have a sweet lips, bla bla bla I told her no that am not interested, I told her that I did not expect this from her, she got angry and left,, cheating is on they rise, some people don't fear GOD anymore. People committing adultery everywhere like is a normal thing.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by ebonyggurl(f): 11:42am On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

So of all things I wrote there about my own person this is what you came up with?

In this time and age women are trooping into churches to find husbands you came up with a conclusion that a single Aunty can buy and wear a wedding ring in her 4th finger then suddenly remove it just about entering a city?

Even when I said she could be married to 3 men still you came up with this? Okay let's just assume she married 3 men with one ring

I minded my business Mr man and I never took her phone from her or requested her password so explain how I invaded her privacy.

If the lady was sitting in the front seat, how did you even manage to see her chats? Mind your damn business ok undecided

9 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2019
shocked shocked shocked Not all women are useless

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by doris4u(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

The bolded contradicts the unbolded statement. It means you can be unfaithful as well.

hmmm you think it contradicts. Why would I be faithful to someone that might want me as a side chick, it's best for me to look elsewhere.
Would it still contract the unbolded.

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

Let them troop.

It doesn’t give you the right to be judgy. There are a myriad of reasons why a woman will pull off her wedding ring before entering someplace; infidelity inclusive but who are you to mind? Why should it annoy you?

1x2x3:

Because you were the priest or pastor that married her to 3 men abi?

Where did you get the idea from, how did you even deduce that??

“She married 3 men with one ring” read your statement again, how do you feel?

And bros, invading someone’s privacy doesn’t mean you take someone’s phone and open because you know the password. Looking over someone’s shoulders at someone’s private conversation is also an invasion of privacy.

There are a bunch of other ways you may invade someone’s privacy without you knowing, you better go and update yourself before you fall your hand.

1x2x3:

Look at you talking about loyal women when you yourself are frolicking with a married woman.

Goat of the Gambia

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by ayodijex(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2019
nice write up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
1x2x3:

Yes I agree but don't cast your trust unless you've investigated properly.
So from the back you elongated ur neck like a giraffe to clearly see her whatsapp chats eh? She didn't notice ur eyes?

5 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by Adakintroy2: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
Don't you half bake men ever get pass these women place.

Women are this ..women are that..tire for una.

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So from the back you elongated ur neck like a giraffe to clearly see her whatsapp chats eh? She didn't notice ur eyes?
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

She was careless I didn't need to stretch. I believe others saw it too.
Re: What I Saw In A Bus And My Worry About Marriages. by 1x2x3: 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2019
mrAMG2:

Let them troop.

It doesn’t give you the right to be judgy. There are a myriad of reasons why a woman will pull off her wedding ring before entering someplace; infidelity inclusive but who are you to mind? Why should it annoy you?

Because you were the priest or pastor that married her to 3 men abi?

Where did you get the idea from, how did you even deduce that??

“She married 3 men with one ring” read your statement again, how do you feel?

And bros, invading someone’s privacy doesn’t mean you take someone’s phone and open because you know the password. Looking over someone’s shoulders at someone’s private conversation is also an invasion of privacy.

There are a bunch of other ways you may invade someone’s privacy without you knowing, you better go and update yourself before you fall your hand.

Look at you talking about loyal women when you yourself are frolicking with a married woman.

Goat of the Gambia

You are taking life too seriously cheesy. Drink some krest and relax a bit. You must stop ranting like a woman

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Being A Good Person Really Pay Off? / Did You Have Sex In Secondary School? Share Your Story / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.