Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (17542 Views)

Ndiigbo: The Love For Jonathan And Hate To Ngige,okorocha Etc. / On Wike,Rivers state Election Re Run And Ndiigbo In Rivers State. / Debunking The Igbo's Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by BLOTRS: 10:22am On May 30, 2015
Today is Biafra Day
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by dckelvin(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2015
lygn19 & Abagworo both of you should keep dreaming that Okorocha will be d next president of Nigeria.
He can only be the president of Nigeria when Nigeria divide and Biafra is free.
both of you should mark my word.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by OkutaNla: 10:25am On May 30, 2015
kingslly:
So its only the igbos that thinks Lagos is a No-man's land?

YES. Hausas and SS folks have never made such a provocative statement. In fact, Jaja Wachuku, house of reps speaker during the first Republic, an igboman was the first person to publicly make that statement to much furore then too. You people are just troublemakers. Period.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by kingslly(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2015
I think you are just making your claims based on assumptions. D last time i checked it wasnt the igbos that fought off the authorities and has been dominating a particular area of Lagos state for some time now.
OkutaNla:

YES. Hausas and SS folks have never made such a provocative statement. You people are just troublemakers. Period.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by disumusa: 10:30am On May 30, 2015
[quote author=warrior01 post=34123615]
I wonder o! Anyways, the children of anger are gradually gathering and soon they will tell you that there are no igbos in 'south south' but nzeogwu's coup is an Igbo coup. I never see people so dumb and ignorant [/quote go and writte application for biafra state and submit to disumusa.com iwill grant you freedom.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by OkutaNla: 10:32am On May 30, 2015
kingslly:
I think you are just making your claims based on assumptions. D last time i checked it wasnt the igbos that fought off the authorities and has been dominating a particular area of Lagos state for some time now.

Dude, what are you talking about? ? You are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by kingslly(m): 10:34am On May 30, 2015
It means ur brain is not up to speed
OkutaNla:

Dude, what are you talking about? ? You are not making any sense.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by OkutaNla: 10:47am On May 30, 2015
kingslly:
It means ur brain is not up to speed

You lucky I don't have your time, boy.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by disumusa: 10:54am On May 30, 2015
Iam an hausa, it is only bastard and no man son will claim no mans land or other man land, even you dash me lagos or i lives than 1000yer iam not an indigen is for yoruda

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by disumusa: 10:54am On May 30, 2015
Iam an hausa, it is only bastard and no man son will claim no mans land or other man land, even you dash me lagos or i lives than 1000yer iam not an indigen is for yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Abagworo(m): 12:07pm On May 30, 2015
dckelvin:
lygn19 & Abagworo both of you should keep dreaming that Okorocha will be d next president of Nigeria.
He can only be the president of Nigeria when Nigeria divide and Biafra is free.
both of you should mark my word.

The only thing that can stop Okorocha's emergence is Igbo self hate. If Igbos stand solidly behind Okorocha then his success is guaranteed as he is detribalised and a bridge builder. APC dropped him from VP because it was obvious Igbos would work against his success in the Southeast as a result of envy.

3 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 30, 2015
joeyfire:

So an igbo labelling other igbos is acceptable to u? Tufiakwa
anybody who does not want the development or success of igbo land is not my kin.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
disumusa:
Iam an hausa, it is only bastard and no man son will claim no mans land or other man land, even you dash me lagos or i lives than 1000yer iam not an indigen is for yoruba
mumu, we don't want ediots like u here. Nobody is dragging Lagos with the yorubas.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by disumusa: 1:22pm On May 30, 2015
lygn19:
mumu, we don't want ediots like u here. Nobody is dragging Lagos with the yorubas.
is it posible to deport an indigen from his land,haba.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 30, 2015
disumusa:
is it posible to deport an indigen from his land,haba.
what the Fvck are u talking abt...

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by joeyfire(m): 1:40pm On May 30, 2015
lygn19:
anybody who does not want the development or success of igbo land is not my kin.

Na u sabi. If an igbo person who labels other igbos for sake of rochas's self centred trashy politics is your type of "kin" then this discussion is worthless
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
joeyfire:

Na u sabi. If an igbo person who labels other igbos for sake of rochas's self centred trashy politics is your type of "kin" then this discussion is worthless
others were not playing self centered politics and they were supporting Pdp and Gej... yet the moment Buhari won, they went and was pledging loyalty to him... now who is self centered.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by joeyfire(m): 2:08pm On May 30, 2015
lygn19:
others were not playing self centered politics and they were supporting Pdp and Gej... yet the moment Buhari won, they went and was pledging loyalty to him... now who is self centered.

Spare me the acrobatics. The pro GEj igbos never promoted divison and hatred of other igbos like your rochas and abagworo do

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 30, 2015
joeyfire:

Spare me the acrobatics. The pro GEj igbos never promoted divison and hatred of other igbos like your rochas and abagworo do
who is promoting hatred of other igbos,is it we or u... are we d ones dat just because we are not in support of Biafra u ppl branded us non-igbos, or are we d ones that are calling other igbos saboteurs just because we are not in pdp... read dckelvin comments, dat he is wishing to assassinate rochas if he cud just out of hatred... where did Abagworo or Rochas or me or anyone assert dat we hate igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by joeyfire(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2015
lygn19:
who is promoting hatred of other igbos,is it we or u... are we d ones dat just because we are not in support of Biafra u ppl branded us non-igbos, or are we d ones that are calling other igbos saboteurs just because we are not in pdp... read dckelvin comments, dat he is wishing to assassinate rochas if he cud just out of hatred... where did Abagworo or Rochas or me or anyone assert dat we hate igbos.

Keep deceiving yourself. Let ur consciences judge u ppl tryng to divide igboland so rochas can be president. Shior!
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 30, 2015
joeyfire:

Keep deceiving yourself. Let ur consciences judge u ppl tryng to divide igboland so rochas can be president. Shior!
I don't even know y am arguing with u, no sensible igbo person wud see a chance to be great and throw it to the dust. U ppl supported GEJ so much, yet u can't support one of ur own, I spit on ur likes.

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by joeyfire(m): 4:51pm On May 30, 2015
lygn19:
I don't even know y am arguing with u, no sensible igbo person wud see a chance to be great and throw it to the dust. U ppl supported GEJ so much, yet u can't support one of ur own, I spit on ur likes.

I will not indulge your derailment of this thread anymore after this.

See what that cheap con artist had to say about his fellow igbos and u expect ppl to be excited that he wants to be president. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=49241

As for abagworo my first post that u quoted is enough crap to bring up fr one day.

The structure of this country shall be officially revisited for sake of SE/SS generations unborn and rochas stooge ambition can't stop that
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
joeyfire:

I will not indulge your derailment of this thread anymore after this.

See what that cheap con artist had to say about his fellow igbos and u expect ppl to be excited that he wants to be president. http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=49241

As for abagworo my first post that u quoted is enough crap to bring up fr one day.

The structure of this country shall be officially revisited for sake of SE/SS generations unborn and rochas stooge ambition can't stop that
if what rochas Okorocha said abt Anambra ppl is what is annoying u, ok we are sorry and we take that back... so can we please move forward now.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 8:51pm On May 30, 2015
pazienza:
Carnegiefan.

I agree with your assessment that Ndiigbo need to vote credible leaders more, I had always emphasized on that, but don't forget that Igboland is a part of Nigeria, and will always be plagued by the disease of the Zoological republic, which is leadership failure. It's a disease that plaques all parts of the Zoo, which Igboland by its continued association with Nigeria became infected with.

Individually as a people, we have done exceedingly better than other groups in the Zoo, as measured by the MDGS achievements we had made in relative to other parts of the Zoo.

It is my ultimate belief that we would do better outside the Zoo.
I beg to disagree,I think the Y orubas have fared better than the igbos and the hausas...my humble opinion...

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:08pm On May 30, 2015
Ritchiee:
I beg to disagree,I think the Y orubas have fared better than the igbos and the hausas...my humble opinion...

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

The stats and realities on ground don't agree with you.
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 10:51pm On May 30, 2015
pazienza:

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

The stats and realities on ground don't agree with you.
I would not believe that analysis one bit...you know why...?Jonathan hates Yoruba like hell and would do everything to bring them down...that analysis..I am sure was "doctored".Now we all know that most Igbo guys are in the South West and other places selling one thing or the other...well,if it is primary education,I might be tempted to say weeell...but the real thing...University...Yorubas are billion light years ahead of the Igbos...Yorubas have the largest..1.concentration of universities in their region...2.concentration of lawyers,doctors,profs, etc.If it were true,the South East guys would eventually leave school to do his buying and selling...the only people that can bring out a non-bias analysis are the Hausas.,I still believe that in the long run,Yorubas will still remain the most educated group in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by pazienza(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2015
Ritchiee:
I would not believe that analysis one bit...you know why...?Jonathan hates Yoruba like hell and would do everything to bring them down...that analysis..I am sure was "doctored".Now we all know that most Igbo guys are in the South West and other places selling one thing or the other...well,if it is primary education,I might be tempted to say weeell...but the real thing...University...Yorubas are billion light years ahead of the Igbos...Yorubas have the largest..1.concentration of universities in their region...2.concentration of lawyers,doctors,profs, etc.If it were true,the South East guys would eventually leave school to do his buying and selling...the only people that can bring out a non-bias analysis are the Hausas.,I still believe that in the long run,Yorubas will still remain the most educated group in Nigeria...

Lol! Pseudologia fantastica at work.

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Nobody: 10:05am On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

lol... leave d mumu...
Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 10:10am On May 31, 2015
pazienza:

No,I am not the only one saying that...Listen to Prof. Akpan Ekpo,the current DG of WAIFEM"WE MUST TAKE WITH CAUTION,FIGURES PUBLISHED BY NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS"...during the era of Dr Jonathan... and I am sorry,that is why I am taking that statistic with a pinch of salt...

1 Like

Re: Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination by Ritchiee: 10:26am On May 31, 2015
lygn19:
lol... leave d mumu...
It takes the KING OF MUMUS to know the mumus of this world...Well,KING MUMU THE FIRST...You think Prof. Akpan Ekpo,the current DG of WAIFEM is also a mumu because he said the same thing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leave Buhari Alone - Coalition Of Civil Society Groups Stage Protest In Abuja / Four Quick Thoughts On The Zamfara Massacre By Farooq Kperogi / President Muhammadu Buhari To Leave For New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.