Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,539 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45393 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 27, 2015
Dstarst:
To my unborn child, u're d most gift we expected frm d past 3yrs n nw we cant wait to have u. Dad luvs u n mum luvs. Happy childrens day my blessed child.
God grant your heart desires,u shall b a mother soon,
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by egbose(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day my boy.

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by asumo12: 1:53pm On May 27, 2015
the boi resemble u very well bro!

Orijin101:

checkout my beautiful kids lipsrsealed

Happy children day to them smiley

hope e never start to dey wee wee

grin grin grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:56pm On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
grin happy childrens day to: speakdatruth
pryd
maureensylvia
sinaj
farano
agarawu23
eroticangelina
angelmarve
orijin101
sinizia
kcmark aka thesonofmark
tohpahz
nneka123
ggrin
kinglekan
egusisoup
barcanista
omenka
egift
pendusky
seun
sheba123
lalasticlala
aresa
firefire
irunobo
rokiatu
eurobomber
repogirl
lagmostkuit
airforce1
beremx & twaci

May your manhoods/womanhoods live on.

Pervybynature grin
i thought u have sense?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2015
Ligxy:

Chai, you guys can make baby hungry person sha. So cute.
Lol...if u cute and u married a cute guy ur baby will be cute too
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 2:08pm On May 27, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Cute gys don't belong to Chelsea FC....they support Manchester United tongue

Na joke o before they eat me up grin
Lol
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 27, 2015
lilykach02:
Shout out to Kamsiliochukwu, mummy loves you plenty.
wow, I will wait for her. I want to marry her
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Solodegreat24(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children day my Boy

13 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Harinholar(f): 2:16pm On May 27, 2015
LOVE U 4EVA....OYINDAMOLA

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Chillext(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2015
HCD

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 27, 2015
grin
Neduzze5:

Is for Negro!!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
My angel
this ur baby's beauty dey totori my belle no be small.. cheesy kiss wink
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ligxy(f): 2:25pm On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
Lol...if u cute and u married a cute guy ur baby will be cute too
As I no come cute nko? Wetin I go do to born fine pikin naw? sad
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ligxy(f): 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
booqee:
The baby too fine I swear!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 2:27pm On May 27, 2015
Ligxy:

As I no come cute nko? Wetin I go do to born fine pikin naw? sad
I'm sure u cute but if not marry a cute man..sikena
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by moscobabs(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2015
booqee:
Thank u baby...u r cute too
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2015
lilykach02:
Shout out to Kamsiliochukwu, mummy loves you plenty.
did u photoshop that pix or what??
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by snowhyt(f): 2:34pm On May 27, 2015
Oh god of cuteness!! these kids are so adorable, feel like giving birth to all of 'em right now.... *kneels down* God please when the time is right give me kids as lovely as these. Amen.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
pervybynature you take weed today ? grin
na old papa and mama's you dey send your shout out to? undecided
grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by lordmario(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2015
Happy childrens day to my wonderful babies... Love you loads guys

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by tohpahz(f): 2:57pm On May 27, 2015
Noble darling kiss

Also my cousin just gave birth.. a bouncing baby boy.. cheesy
I love baby boys kiss kiss

Happy children's day smiley

Pervybynature

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Adaezeagu(f): 3:00pm On May 27, 2015
Kamsi and dera
Aunty Emy loves u

9 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bumtos(m): 3:04pm On May 27, 2015
Facts About Children
Some Important Facts about
Childrens…………!! Children make you
want to start life over. Children are the
keys of paradise. The best thing to
spend on your children is your time.
Give a little love to a child and you will get a great deal back. Children have
more need of models, than of critics. A
child mis-educated is a child …
happy Children day

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Easy023(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children day to my boy #praise

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Ama111(f): 3:10pm On May 27, 2015
happy children's day my jewel mummy loves u scata

7 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Jecyangel(f): 3:15pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my bestie kids. Love you guys lot.

6 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 3:18pm On May 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Wow so you have a child? shocked

Naim you dey do like young boy for here? cheesy
lol see you grin I don't need to advertise that na. I am a single dad tongue
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 3:25pm On May 27, 2015
danbrowndmf:
so u get daughter na,u still dy worry girls here 4 NL ;Dso u get daughter na,u still dy worry girls here 4 NL
lol, It doesn't matter na, and beside, I don't chase nl babes
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2015
snowhyt:
Oh god of cuteness!! these kids are so adorable, feel like giving birth to all of 'em right now.... *kneels down* God please when the time is right give me kids as lovely as these. Amen.
amen
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by orezimena28(f): 3:38pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day my prince #firstfruit#cutness#toomuchjoy#

8 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by heykims(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2015
emror4u:
am still a young man, I just pray my future kids will have this kind of heart
Mine too

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ibrahim Kasimu Oboshi: ‘How I Married 2 Women Same Day’ / Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos / Compilation Of The Funniest, Weirdest Reasons Nigerian Couples Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.