Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45139 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:15am On May 27, 2015
Below is mybaby's picture, my world, my pride, my heart beat.

Daddy loves you, daddy loves how you make the most trivial moments seem interesting, daddy lives how you even magically make ugly women seem prettier than Kim Kardashian.
Daddy loves how you make him forget his troubles, every time I see you my worries fade away in a second. You are the reason I work hard, you are the reason I look forward to leaving the office everyday, your are the reason I try, you are all my reasons.
I pray you grow up to be bigger, taller, and more beautiful.

Remember all our quiet conversations? Remember how every time daddy and mummy fight you are the one that makes it all right?? All my friends love you, even all my enemies love you too, except the hypocrites and bigots but hey.. who needs them anyways right?

Thank you for all my most cherished memories, and looking forward to 100 more years of graceful unforgettable memories. Love you till my dying day

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by repogirl(f): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my three little musketeers, mummy loves y'all and have a great day.

58 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
chidyhels:
My entertainers.
Happy Children's day kiss

Aunty loves you plenty plenty

grin grin grin These your entertainers really look it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 27, 2015
kiss

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Setaje(f): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
Orijin101:

checkout my beautiful kids lipsrsealed

The boy looks like a future engineer!.while d girl looks like a future doctor grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by pxjosh(m): 9:16am On May 27, 2015
Setaje:
As I no get. Happy children's day to me. I think anybody who stays under the father's roof can be classified as a child. Even though u don reach 30.
Tell me you're joking. anyways I'm a child (of God)
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ireneony(f): 9:17am On May 27, 2015
Ochiske:
shout out to my lil baby sister I wish her the Very best if any guy near am ehn angry grin
wow! what beautiful damsel. ... to born de hungry me grin

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by kunyeo(m): 9:17am On May 27, 2015
I cant upload my children's picture.I dont trust anybody here!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Setaje(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2015
pxjosh:
Tell me you're joking. anyways I'm a child (of God)

Am not joking o.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:18am On May 27, 2015
he is my boss, I wish UKARA-ABASI the best in life
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by starbuck(f): 9:18am On May 27, 2015
Happy children day to my beautiful kids. God bless you.

1.chisimdi Vivian
2. Chimelum Lawrence
3. Kayirayochukwu Amarachi

31 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by DPSparrow(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2015
you cried to to me my Anty flogged you because you didn't do your home work. Yes dear, she wants the best for you and I pray God will make you a successful woman in future (Amen).

[/quote]

33 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:20am On May 27, 2015
cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:20am On May 27, 2015
Setaje:

The boy looks like a future engineer!.while d girl looks like a future doctor grin
lolz. . . Engineer? that means he took after his father. . . grin

thankz tho

3 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by spencekat(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2015
moscobabs:
My angel
She is cute.To cap it all,she is a Chelsea fan.That is good.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by 1stola: 9:21am On May 27, 2015
Omo na soso girls una dey born o
Thank God I'm a guy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by bogolobango(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2015
I fit help u get one grin
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by kemdup(f): 9:21am On May 27, 2015
Happy Children's Day to my beautiful kids. You are the best thing that eva happened to me. Thanks for d smile you put on Mummy 's face all the time

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by walexGodson(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2015
Happy children day my boy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by prettyJoy22(f): 9:22am On May 27, 2015
Happy children day to my adorable nephew...your anuty love you die kiss

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by 1stola: 9:22am On May 27, 2015
Ochiske:
shout out to my lil baby sister I wish her the Very best if any guy near am ehn angry grin
Guy, i cant still wait for her o wink Cute lady in the making smiley
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by ZYZZA: 9:23am On May 27, 2015
Ochiske:
shout out to my lil baby sister
I wish her the Very best
if any guy near am ehn angry grin
cute
Papa GOD na this type I want
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by justlisha(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my daughter of life moyosore fadipe nd also to all lil kid out there. As a kid I wanted to grow up fast not knowing those golden moment can't be replicated.......

26 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Lousymouth(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
Inioluwa Jaelle Alitagba...The First Female President of Nigeria.... Itz not her Choice... Itz her Destiny.... Wish all Great kids Happy Childrenx Day!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by golddust6000(m): 9:23am On May 27, 2015
Beautiful princess, ifeoma love you so much.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by kinibigdeal(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2015
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by oladimejiX: 9:25am On May 27, 2015
repogirl:
Shout out to my three little musketeers, mummy loves y'all and have a great day.
Seriously? shocked
from your looks you dont look to have three children, as in THREE, wow
cute kids though.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by walexGodson(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2015
Shout out to my boy Donald,wish u happy children day

31 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by solihu(m): 9:27am On May 27, 2015
Nigga u so craaay! grin grin grin
lordhugo:
SHOUT OUT TO MY SPERMATOZOA!

Please, choose a good EGG when I deposit you to run YOUR RACE!

Daddy loves you!
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by repogirl(f): 9:27am On May 27, 2015
oladimejiX:

Seriously? shocked
from your looks you dont look to have three children, as in THREE, wow
cute kids though.
Thanks, I get that a lot.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Nobody: 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Happy children's day to my sweetest little bro....
And my aunts new born, who came in on the first of may. Love you guys! kiss

28 Likes

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by shadys(f): 9:28am On May 27, 2015
Happy. Children's day my babies.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.