Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (45142 Views)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / Black Man Asks God To Send Him A White Girl With A Big Booty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

Spaxon? No.
I like it because the pictures uploaded here are so cute.
I still be small girl grin
oya cm les go make our own baby.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Spaxon:

Hey.
We need to have some private talk.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2015
danbrowndmf:
wait am confuse....are u the same person as Spaxon?

Why do u like dis thread? Oya upload ur daughter or son's pix les see.cheesy
Oga u dn carry me turn like example abi?
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Hey. We need to have some private talk.
yup
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
Spaxon:
yup
seems you strike for weeks
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2015
agarawu23:
seems you strike for weeks
been busy tho
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2015
Spaxon:
been busy tho
ok o
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2015
Spaxon:
yup
shockedshockedshocked
Where have u been
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:51am On Jun 21, 2015
Spaxon:
Oga u dn carry me turn like example abi?
lol....where have u been?

I hear say flood dy deal with una there for Lekki.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
shockedshockedshocked Where have u been
been busy ooo. u didn't contest again na
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lol....where have u been?

I hear say flood dy deal with una there for Lekki.cheesy
grin I've been busy o
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Spaxon:
grin I've been busy o
Busy with school stuffs or preparing for marriage? "grin"
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Busy with school stuffs or preparing for marriage? "grin"
preparing for marriage lol
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Spaxon:
been busy ooo.
u didn't contest again na
Welcome back ooo.
Nah. But i got some1 who is contesting
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Spaxon:
preparing for marriage lol
i don beg u make we take dis chat go offline.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
KelvinGraphics:
Welcome back ooo. Nah. But i got some1 who is contesting
kelvin u fall my hand o
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Spaxon(f): 6:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
i don beg u make we take dis chat go offline.cheesy
e no GI result into marriage o
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Spaxon:
pls both of you should stop derailing this thread embarassed

you can chat here https://www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by KelvinGraphics(m): 7:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Spaxon:
kelvin u fall my hand o
Lol
Babe how na?
As i no see U i come reason say i no get enuf back up, thats why i retreat.
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2015
Spaxon:
lol "grin" u want make E result into marriage? "grin" Nigerian girls and marriage.cheesy

oya drop ur digit or lemme PM u so we go offline.cheesy
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
ishilo
please I was ban by antispam for repeated mention of my moniker since noon, I have mailed the supermod but I am not unbanned yet embarassed

please help me. I am yet to vote embarassed
lmao..
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by agarawu23(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao..
you never vote me o
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
agarawu23:
you never vote me o
snd me a link to the thread
Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by slimchuka(m): 12:58pm On May 27, 2016
My precious jewel happy childrens day

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by CuteTolex(f): 2:07pm On May 27, 2016
Happy children's day to u my loves I love u both and I'll always will

1 Like

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by aligapa: 2:22pm On May 27, 2016
HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY 2016 TO MY KIDS

Re: Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. by accolyte: 2:46pm On May 27, 2016
My dear Aariz, U are the best that always gladden my heart.
I missed u, hope to see u soon.
Happy children day my LOVE!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Many Married Men Are Unhappy... / Man Buys Wife A Ship In 2017 After Proposing To Her Without A Ring 20 Years Ago / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.