Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40750 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Did Cherryice mentioned you talk more of insulting you when you insulted her and her child? You are totally wrong. Stop your defense.

Aren't you guilty of what you are accusing me of? I'll retreat.smiley
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 11:43am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Aren't you guilty of what you are accusing me of? I'll retreat.smiley

I'm not, sire. I didn't quote you to insult you. You know I've got nothing but love for you. I've never attacked you before and for the records, I'm not against insults as it's a way of life around here. Why i quoted the both of you is because of the involvement of her child. Not because you guys are sparring off. But if you don't see anything wrong with it, carry go. My opinions doesn't matter. smiley
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 11:43am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

I don't asslick and i read it all. The angle of your personal diss is too harsh. Involving personal life insults started from you.

Insults started from me? Jeez! Dude I'm done with you. Since your _asslicking hobby won't let you see beyond what you want , I'll let you keep doing what you do best
Lala is gone, d new _ass to lick is cherry's
God bless your hustle

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 11:45am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

I'm not, sire. I didn't quote you to insult you. You know I've got nothing but love for you. I've never attacked you before and for the records, I'm not against insults as it's a way of life around here. Why i quoted the both of you is because of the involvement of her child. Not because you guys are sparring off. But if you don't see anything wrong with it, carry go. My opinions doesn't matter. smiley
And when did I mention her child? Is calling her single mum same as mentioning her son?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 11:45am On May 28, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank God say I no miss this kind thread.

King.lekan and MrsChima the trouble maker. Hehe the relationship go sweet oo.
cheesy

I won't even last a week. She go kill me. cheesy cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 11:45am On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Insults started from me? Jeez! Dude I'm done with you. Since your _asslicking hobby won't let you see beyond what you want , I'll let you keep doing what you do best
God bless your hustle

I said "personal insults." I didn't say general insults. Involving her child is way too much, but if you don't see it that way, carry go.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

Hopefully you didn't miss the '...I'll retreat...' part of my previous comment.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by sinizia: 11:47am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Hopefully you didn't miss the '...I'll retreat...' part of my previous comment.
I didn't miss it. Just clarifying my stance.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Are you doubting?
hmmm ur tin is odikwa big&long undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

God bless your hustle
Nawa for you ooo
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by yorubaboiy: 11:50am On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
Bros, what's up na? cheesy
the sky ni o jare......u saw d shade i threw at yeu during the miss nairaland grand finale contest....oh!! yes u did grin grin
just wanted to apologise.....am very very very sorry i neva meant to say dat...it came out of annoyance ma binu shoti gbo.

dem talk say u be rare gem...say u gt d heart of gold...fun idi eyi i knw youve 4given.....

nw dat uve forgiven me grin....can u plz change ur signature wink cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:51am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm ur tin is odikwa big&long undecided
She just won't let me be, I think that's what I get for being too handsome.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
She just won't let me be, I think that's what I get for being too handsome.
undecided undecided dey bobo urself cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided dey bobo urself cheesy
The only way you can please me or make me consider you is by uploading your butt for everybody to see.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ronald4lif(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
This section is getting tedious and boring without the involvement of our madam classy. angry

Ishilove bring back missclasssy biko.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2015
deltagirls99:

Truth is Bitter!

Chaii!

See your flat tummy.. See as u dey touch toto shocked
Your toto go sweet pass ewa agoyin cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:59am On May 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros easy now cheesy

U dey vex ooooo
yes o na d true b dat
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

I won't even last a week. She go kill me. cheesy cheesy

I am not a killer.... cheesy wink
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:02pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Nawa for you ooo

Mr _dick, it all started with my harmless joke. As the op created the topic for fun. I contributed my own names. But she took it personal and went to town on me. Many people mentioned names and they all laughed over it. But she decided to change it to something diff. Yet this dude couldn't figure out anything wrong in her _shit
She wan dey form kingkong for me. Na only her sabi insult? As I give her some dose, her hot body calm down quick
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:
there is no thread you will not mention dicck and sex

you be sex machine ?

You stalker! angry
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:04pm On May 28, 2015
sinizia:

I said "personal insults." I didn't say general insults. Involving her child is way too much, but if you don't see it that way, carry go.

Whatever undecided
Pls don't quote me again
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

You stalker! angry

zaboroma undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
naija1stpikin:

Mr _dick, it all started with my harmless joke. As the op created the topic for fun. I contributed my own names. But she took it personal and went to town on me. Many people mentioned names and they all laughed over it. But she decided to change it to something diff. Yet this dude couldn't figure out anything wrong in her _shit
She wan dey form kingkong for me. Na only her sabi insult? As I give her some dose, her hot body calm down quick

I know who you are cool
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by MrsChima(f): 12:09pm On May 28, 2015
agarawu23:

zaboroma undecided

Puta.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Mzbabytush(f): 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mzbabytush who stole your shoe? cheesy
Stole ke?? Nobody dare do that
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
I know who you are cool

How do you mean?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

I am not a killer.... cheesy wink

Hiann!!!

I heard from a reliable source that you made Oga Chima wash all your undies when he thought he had the balls to face you. cheesy cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by deltagirls99(f): 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
rogerdat:

Chaii!

See your flat tummy.. See as u dey touch toto shocked
Your toto go sweet pass ewa agoyin cheesy

Go and get a life...

Dicck head. Ewu Gambia
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:11pm On May 28, 2015
Mzbabytush:

Is the 'shoeless' picture part of being Behind? Or it's part of being a goodluck Ebele? Or doing a Moses?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by agarawu23(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:

Puta.

mai3boun undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
Mzbabytush:

But your profile picture cheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by naija1stpikin: 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
deltagirls99:

Go and get a life...

Dicck head. Ewu Gambia

Where was your _breast when you took those pictures? Went AWOL? No offiens

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.