Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? (4360 Views)

How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You: 13 Proven Steps / How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You: 13 Proven Steps / What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Please u ke.. i don't do that..
You see who the real joker is or you want moreembarassed
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:00pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Interesting Topic Queen Tohpahz. wink

To answer your question. Emphatically yes!!

Truth is we actually misconstrue a lotta mushy feelings and emotions as love. When we don't feel these "so called" feelings we bail out.

I had a thread on this sometime ago. Check it out via this link;

Emotional Rush

True love is built over time and from my little knowledge on it, the true test of love comes after the heightened emotional ecstasy that accompanies a new relationship.

You cannot fully ascertain if you truly love someone if its based on your feelings. As a matter of fact our feelings are full of deceit.

It takes time to truly build love and it also takes time to fall completely out of love.

Okay..
So u saying that, in a situation whereby the feeling in question is really love,it can be lost right(with time?)
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by kinglekan: 6:02pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Heheh.. U no.know say i be wife material not sidechick material grin angry
Make I test na!! U nor dey test suya b4 u go buy? grin cheesy
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay,, so u.don't go for the outward looks??
Those are just an enticing attributes, though I appreciate them, but they're definitely not my utmost priorities

Perhaps that makes us.
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:03pm On May 28, 2015
kinglekan:

Make I test na!! U nor dey test suya b4 u go buy? grin cheesy

No testing angry

After u go say the suya no swt.. lmao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by kinglekan: 6:04pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay..
So u saying that, in a situation whereby the feeling in question is really love,it can be lost right(with time?)

Exactly!! It takes time.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by kinglekan: 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

No testing angry
After u go say the suya no swt.. lmao grin
ROTFL.. LMAO cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Dotwillis1(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

How?? What causes it??

one of the reasons is when there’s too much boredom and routine
If you don’t water your plant every day it will die.
As simple as that. As will your love and relationship if you don’t maintain it on a regular basis.
Love in a romantic relationship is not an abstract
thing that exists and stands by itself. It has to be
fostered, and taken care of on a daily basis.
A thriving relationship is work. And only work
will make it grow. This can be done by daily love rituals, weekly
communications sessions, creating “memory-beacons”, regular live affection, and sharing mutual interests and
hobbies. Love… you have to take care of it before it will take care of you.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by letsbet(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2015
Love. that four letter word!. the sweetest emotion. so many people speak about it but its so rare around here. we all have different reasons for falling out or staying in love. miss Tophaz, hav u been in and out of love before?
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:15pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Those are just an enticing attributes, though I appreciate them, but they're definitely not my utmost priorities

Perhaps that makes us.

Okay dear.. i get ur angle now..
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2015
Dotwillis1:

As simple as that. As will your love and relationship if you don’t maintain it on a regular basis.
communications sessions, creating “memory-beacons”, regular live affection, and sharing mutual interests and

smiley lovely.. Thanks for your contribution dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
letsbet:
Love. that four letter word!. the sweetest emotion. so many people speak about it but its so rare around here. we all have different reasons for falling out or staying in love. miss Tophaz, hav u been in and out of love before?

Rare it is. But when found.. awesome.

In,,yes..
Out.. no
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Okay dear.. i get ur angle now..
grin

I'm contemplating on something, should I do it or not.

It'll benefit me if I do.

Your advice needed.
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

smiley lovely.. Thanks for your contribution dear smiley
You are using dear for everybody
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2015
Yea... Am about falling out of love with missclasssy. @OP... You duped me angry
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:24pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
grin

I'm contemplating on something, should I do it or not.

It'll benefit me if I do.

Your advice needed.

Do.it cheesy

Ermmmm. Whats it first ??
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Do.it cheesy
Ermmmm. Whats it first ??
Beg meundecided
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Beg meundecided
Hiann.. no.be u.need hlp angry
Dey dia na..
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Crysallis(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Falling out of love is so normal because d quality you fell in love with depreciated with time.

So dnt see love as the sole reason why people are together.

And There is notin like true love. Only great understanding and tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Hiann.. no.be u.need hlp angry
Dey dia na..
Okay bribe me, don't you know that it is a privilege, the fact that I chose you.

Plus you can act cunningly, the way you do whenever you wanna collect money from your boo cool
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
Tophaz, I am of the opinion that one can fall out of love.

Love is an emotion and like all emotions, it is capable of wearing off.
One thing about love is that it is built and it is sustained.

If the love you feel for someone is genuine and has gone through development stages, tests and trial and has reached that the point where it becomes "True love" then all that remains is for it to be sustained.

It is when true love is not sustained that you can have a case of someone falling out of love.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
Okay bribe me, don't you know that it is a privilege, the fact that I chose you.

Plus you can act cunningly, the way you do whenever you wanna collect money from your boo cool

Lolzz. I work for my money tongue

Privilege ko undecided keep it.to urself cheesy
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:38pm On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Tophaz, I am of the opinion that one can fall out of love.

Love is an emotion and like all emotions, it is capable of wearing off.
One thing about love is that it is built and it is sustained.

If the love you feel for someone is genuine and has gone through development stages, tests and trial and has reached that the point where it becomes "True love" then all that remains is for it to be sustained.

It is when true love is not sustained that you can have a case of someone falling out of love.

So it doesn't have to do with the person changing??
U think it's based mostly on standing the test of.time?
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz. I work for my money tongue

Privilege ko undecided keep it.to urself cheesy
You want me to tease you some more, admit it, you're enjoying my company.
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
[size=25pt]Abeg, Na dis girl dem give Miss Nairaland??

Haaaa!...Una fuckUp.. Where fine girls full reach!![/size]
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by kenex4ever(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
Yea, one can fall out of love.
There are many reasons people fall out of love.
In most cases, people fall out of love when dey get too used to their partners thereby seeing their flaws and when dey eventually meet a new admirer that probably looks like an improvement on their partner, d initial love will die down gradually.
In summary, for some one to remain in love, he/she must be content with his/her partner because there is no complete package.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
profojah:
[size=25pt]
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 28, 2015
tohpahz:

So it doesn't have to do with the person changing??
U think it's based mostly on standing the test of.time?

Yes, one other thing I forgot to mention what that love is always in a continuous progression or regression process.

The love one has for someone if sustained, continues growing and getting stronger and stronger, but when it isn't sustained it begins to regress and regress until it undergoes transformation into hate or is just lost and replaced by an emptiness.

It's just like the process of heating a metal in a temperate climate like the North poles for instance.
The heat applied to the metal if sustained raises the temperature of the metal and the temperature keeps on increasing and increasing.
But if the heat applied is removed, the temperature begins to drop and drop until it reaches freezing point and continues to drop.

What sustains the relationship is like the heat applied to the metal. And the temperature is the love one feels.

So when elements that sustain love is removed, the love begins to get colder and colder until it is no more.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by whizqueen(f): 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
Yes, definitely one can fall put of love.

Here is my analysis,,
When you just started dating, the feeling is so strong and this is presumed to be love. With time you get "use" the person. A day without those long calls, chitchat n all that feels like hell. At some point then you start trying to enjoy yourself with or without that person.... At this stage if both parties are not really dedicated to keep the relationship going n the fire burning mehn, there is a high chance that the love begins to fade and it may fade completely sef. tongue
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by forandy(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
Dotwillis1:

Nice one
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by forandy(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Yes, one other thing I forgot to mention what that love is always in a continuous progression or regression process.

The love one has for someone if sustained, continues growing and getting stronger and stronger, but when it isn't sustained it begins to regress and regress until it undergoes transformation into hate or is just lost and replaced by an emptiness.

It's just like the process of heating a metal in a temperate climate like the North poles for instance.
The heat applied to the metal if sustained raises the temperature of the metal and the temperature keeps on increasing and increasing.
But if the heat applied is removed, the temperature begins to drop and drop until it reaches freezing point and continues to drop.

What sustains the relationship is like the heat applied to the metal. And the temperature is the love one feels.

So when elements that sustain love is removed, the love begins to get colder and colder until it is no more.

Your first comment was so spot on. This addition as well isn't bad. I share your opinion with respect to the 'sustenance'. When those rituals needed for the love to be groomed are out of reach or (like in some cases I've witnessed) gone down the drain, it causes worry, especially to the other partner who tries to keep sustaining and there comes the possibility of falling out of love. Now, about the nice 'heat and metal' illustration, I think that 'metal' should represent the both partners and the 'heat' (which is obviously the different routines to keep the love going) should come from both partners...both of them should be actively involved in heating that metal! Thanks smiley
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 29, 2015
forandy:

Your first comment was so spot on. This addition as well isn't bad. I share your opinion with respect to the 'sustenance'. When those rituals needed for the love to be groomed are out of reach or (like in some cases I've witnessed) gone down the drain, it causes worry, especially to the other partner who tries to keep sustaining and there comes the possibility of falling out of love. Now, about the nice 'heat and metal' illustration, I think that 'metal' should represent the both partners and the 'heat' (which is obviously the different routines to keep the love going) should come from both partners...both of them should be actively involved in heating that metal! Thanks smiley

Nice. Thanks. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Romancelanders / Man Exposes Lady Who Infected Him With HIV (photos) / The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.