Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. (4359 Views)

My Husband Mistakenly Shared This My Nakked Pic On His Staff Page (photo) / Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / Three Girls On Nairaland That Can Kill You In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by maspero22(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2017
This cute pic of me has got people talking. Some say I'm the most handsome dude on nairaland. What do you think? (I welcome jabs too) Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by mrfizy(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by whitebeard(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2017
Puff puff and Philip..u are endowed with both

9 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2017
You are just an Airforce1 wannabe

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by NTAChannel5: 9:42am On Jun 01, 2017
LMAO! Why won't they talk? cheesy
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by kings20(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2017
we have noticed you

whether u fine or not na on top ur pocket
it doesn't add anything to me
by d way meet airforce1 for tutorials

6 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2017
why are you seeking attention like a desperate bvtch?

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by kings20(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2017
we have noticed you

whether u fine or not na on top ur pocket
it doesn't add anything to me
by d way meet airforce1 for tutorials
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Oyindidi(f): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin cutest fa
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by MEGGATRON(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2017
With your south african head zarzar no offense

YOUR HEAD LIKE NUMBER "8"
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Xway(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2017
Lol grin grin grin
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Jackhammer(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2017
With your head like a baby gorrilla

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Bossontop(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2017
undecided

7 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:
With your south african head zarzar no offense

YOUR HEAD LIKE NUMBER "8"

Well, at least it doesn't resemble a "1", like an average flat Nigerian head grin

6 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, at least it doesn't resemble a "1", like an average flat Nigerian head grin

That hurts but its............

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

That hurts but its............

Don't drag nationality into it then because we all catch feelings regarding certain things said about our respective countries. Shikena tongue

Why you keep changing monikers? Your other one banned, rewd boi? wink

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by dacblogger: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Fernandowski(m): 10:22am On Jun 01, 2017
shameless old fool

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2017
see your flat face like frying pan grin
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

yeah I was just kidding, falconey_ serving two months sentence and professorfal just yesterday was sentenced to 14days with hard labour.

wait a minute is "shikena" a word in southAfrica? or you got it from us? if the later is the case i must say we are a great influence to other africans

Awww, sorry to hear about that. Perhaps it's time to rise above the arses, Falc? tongue Yanno, send certain people straight to voicemail wink

Anywho, "Shikena" is a word I learned here on NL. When in Rome...you know the rest.

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2017
Hmmmm.... well I c
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by MEGGATRON(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, sorry to hear about that. Perhaps it's time to rise above the arses, Falc? tongue Yanno, send certain people straight to voicemail wink

Anywho, "Shikena" is a word I learned here on NL. When in Rome...you know the rest.

Naaah i pretty much enjoy what i do here, its fun for me i dont know for my preys.

Sure we are great influence. ......God bless NIGERIA and everywhere else

1 Like

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2017
MEGGATRON:

Naaah i pretty much enjoy what i do here, its fun for me i dont know for my preys.

Sure we are great influence. ......God bless NIGERIA and everywhere else

Go on with ya bad self then.

Lol @ the last part. It's not quite like that but who am I to piss on your parade tongue
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:40am On Jun 01, 2017
ode undecided elderly person without sense *spits on thread*
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by robosky02(m): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin grin grin grin cutest fa

erembo indani cheesy
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Xsem(m): 11:08am On Jun 01, 2017
See your lips

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by chynie: 11:23am On Jun 01, 2017
wait u apply makeup like a woman
come use camera 360 snap
on top filter and edit the pic
also come add background
now come dey ask us whether u fine or not abi

continue, in the next 7 years when all your mates for don become millionaires
u go know wetin u do yourself
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol..pained zulu geh..but sha south Africans are kinda fugly sha tongue
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by R3B3L(m): 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
maspero22:

This cute pic of me has got people talking. Some say I'm the most handsome dude on nairaland. What do you think? (I welcome jabs too) Lol.
if d truth on ur looks is Wat u aim for take a Polaroid and upload here. Full Polaroid and den a head shot...
Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2017
slowpoison1:

Lol..pained zulu geh..but sha south Africans are kinda fugly sha tongue

Compared to you gremlins, we look like Snow White wink

2 Likes

Re: The Cutest Pic On Nairaland That Got People Talking. by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lol...

©YBR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man / How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? / 6 Ways To Keep Ur Man (for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.