Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? (4361 Views)

How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You: 13 Proven Steps / How To Make Someone Fall In Love With You: 13 Proven Steps / What Makes Someone Fall Out Of Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by RAKITIC: 4:06pm On May 29, 2015
Love is an illusion at the end of the day reality will set in . I believe in understanding and tolerance

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by jearile(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:
Now this is something that has been on my mind for quite a while..

I hear people say they fell out of love with their partner, and I've also seen cases where attitude and everything just changes because of the same reason..

Personally, i don't know and it's getting me a lil bit confused here and there..(i sometimes think the person never loved the partner )

So i want to ask,
Can someone fall out of love with his/her partner
Isn't love supposed to be a forever thing..
What causes this?
Can it be prevented(if it exists )

Thanks...
Figuratively, we say people "fall in love" but in reality and ideally people actually grow in love. Love is not something you fall into otherwise it is very certain you'll fall out of it sooner than you think. The reason why there're so many break ups boils to the fact that more often than not people "fall in love."
To "fall in love" is simply an infatuation. Infatuation is simply being ignorant of who you are - what your values are, what you really want, who you really need and the why's of them all. So we fall for "packaging" not actually love. Appearance creates opportunity for likeness.
missclasssy:

Love is an emotion and like all emotions, it is capable of wearing off.

Love is not emotion (feelings). Feelings are subject to change but love is not subject to change. Feelings are ways in which we express love and that's why especially in marriage you are adviced to love your wife at all times even when you don't feel like it (not in the mood). You know Hollywood has so redefined the true concept of love to make it look comical so much that people "fall in love" with their common sense on sabbatical.
Notwithstanding, all relationship don't last forever. We most times call it quit when there're huge incompatibility differences; some negotiable with time if you can wait, some nonnegotiable and that is not to say they "fell out of love" provided it wasn't for any selfish reason. Part of this is why overdue years of long relationship is unsuitable because people change and alongside their values. Go into relationship when you are ready and prepared for marriage - experience is a student teacher when it comes to LOVE matter.
In summary, you "fall out of love" only when you "fall in love." Husband stops "loving" the wife after she drops two - but he "loved" her when her figure 8 was still perfect. So that he married you is not a guarantee is really truly loves you.

LOVE FAILS NOT!

Ps: The difference between a bush and a garden is order. Like a garden, if you don't sustain its beauty it looses order and becomes unpleasant. Likewise, if you don't want to loose "order" in your relationship, as a matter of priority you must learn to spice it once and again and not once and for all.
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 6:56pm On May 30, 2015
jearile:

Figuratively, we say people "fall in love" but in reality and ideally people actually grow in love. Love is not something you fall into otherwise it is very certain you'll fall out of it sooner than you think. The reason why there're so many break ups boils to the fact that more often than not people "fall in love."
To "fall in love" is simply an infatuation. Infatuation is simply being ignorant of who you are - what your values are, what you really want, who you really need and the why's of them all. So we fall for "packaging" not actually love. Appearance creates opportunity for likeness.

Love is not emotion (feelings). Feelings are subject to change but love is not subject to change. Feelings are ways in which we express love and that's why especially in marriage you are adviced to love your wife at all times even when you don't feel like it (not in the mood). You know Hollywood has so redefined the true concept of love to make it look comical so much that people "fall in love" with their common sense on sabbatical.
Notwithstanding, all relationship don't last forever. We most times call it quit when there're huge incompatibility differences; some negotiable with time if you can wait, some nonnegotiable and that is not to say they "fell out of love" provided it wasn't for any selfish reason. Part of this is why overdue years of long relationship is unsuitable because people change and alongside their values. Go into relationship when you are ready and prepared for marriage - experience is a student teacher when it comes to LOVE matter.
In summary, you "fall out of love" only when you "fall in love." Husband stops "loving" the wife after she drops two - but he "loved" her when her figure 8 was still perfect. So that he married you is not a guarantee is really truly loves you.

LOVE FAILS NOT!

Ps: The difference between a bush and a garden is order. Like a garden, if you don't sustain its beauty it looses order and becomes unpleasant. Likewise, if you don't want to loose "order" in your relationship, as a matter of priority you must learn to spice it once and again and not once and for all.

Wonderful, u clarified me to confuse me again..
So u mean one can't fall in love or Love doesn't exist
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by missKiffy(f): 6:58pm On May 30, 2015
Very possible
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by jearile(m): 7:36pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:

Wonderful, u clarified me to confuse me again..
So u mean one can't fall in love or Love doesn't exist

Love exist when you grow in it not when you fall in it... Capisce!
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by donMIG(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2015
Go question law of gravity...chappy questions...ask Einstein...NOTHING LASTS FOREVER
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 7:43pm On May 30, 2015
jearile:

Love exist when you grow in it not when you fall in it... Capisce!
Gabby's elder bro speaking...

Now i get,Thanks... wait!! Gabi asin ab*zu?? shocked
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by jearile(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:

Now i get,Thanks... wait!! Gabi asin ab*zu?? shocked

Good to know... asin yepi
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by tohpahz(f): 7:49pm On May 30, 2015
jearile:

Good to know... asin yepi

Yekpa shocked shocked and u remembered my face
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by jearile(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:

Yekpa shocked shocked and u remembered my face

Y not?! Av bin following u frm afar... Funny break up lines - hope gabby didn't say those cuz I showed him d post
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by czarr(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2015
.....madame,you can only fall out of love if what initially attracted u is not there anymore.
another major reason for falling out of love is boredom
YES!.....if the guy who while wooing u...is spontaneous, suddenly stops and relaxes.
the attraction dies gradually!

imagine babe wey dey give u head,come stop because she feel say u done love am,

*na to jump out of love na*
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Dhavids(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2015
Dotwillis1:
love fades

When the nigg compares love to 2 yards Adire material...grin cheesy ...abi oti fade niii!!
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by akpumping7720(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2015
tohpahz:
Now this is something that has been on my mind for quite a while..

I hear people say they fell out of love with their partner, and I've also seen cases where attitude and everything just changes because of the same reason..

Personally, i don't know and it's getting me a lil bit confused here and there..(i sometimes think the person never loved the partner )

So i want to ask,
Can someone fall out of love with his/her partner
Isn't love supposed to be a forever thing..
What causes this?
Can it be prevented(if it exists )

Thanks...
Love.. Love.. Love! There are so many things that surrounds it. But the absolute truth is this: there is nothing like true love again... Guys and ladies fake emotion due to outward appearance or benefit they will gain from their partner... And immediately all these vamoose or fade out; partners tend to 'Fall out of love'.
Love is a thing of the innermind!
Show me a beautiful lady who marries a struggling guy who isn't even handsome and who looks uglier than 'Bance' and I will show you 'True Love'!
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
Dhavids:

When the nigg compares love to 2 yards Adire material...grin cheesy ...abi oti fade niii!!
lmao ... grin
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by Dhavids(m): 9:49pm On May 30, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lmao ... grin
grin cheesy
Re: Can Someone Fall Out Of Love? by joshuamoses101(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
It's pretty simple cos when a commodity losses it's most valuable qualities we tend to abandon it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After I Met Airforce1 My Findings / Meet The Worlds Most Beautiful Girl’ Thylane Blondeau (photos) / SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.