Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96773 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
Sad

Love is a sacrifice you make for others, not something you are meant to enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nicepoker(m): 6:18pm On May 28, 2015
Even the gate man maybe having his own share.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by franklingud(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2015
Nopicturesor adonblivit #kajikwo
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
Why in her home?.
So she can't afford hotel accommodation to frolick with her baby boy angry

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.
Marriage is for better or worse.
My people don't let anyone put asunder in your home.
He should fight for his marriage and put the enemy to shame.

12 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by LeSulk(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
SMH,Fabricated Story to gain traffic.NEXT!!
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by likata: 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
ok
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by freshness2020: 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
Brave man.. Thank God he didn't pull the trigger.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by SweetJoystick(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
Nice
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

So ibo women too dey do "shi na" (yoruba word for adultery) grin grin grin grin

Yet some mofos will come here claiming that adultery is limited to the beautiful, charming women from south western nigeria.

Actually, adultery knows not tribe or race.

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Kimoni: 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
this world has finally turned upside down
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by oluwatomisin93(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
question for fellow nairalanders. this woman and jona who clueless pass abeg.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2015
oluwatomisin93:

Son, this is not the Politics section. If you want to talk politics....go to politics section, or join the local branch of the Party of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by CSTR2: 6:25pm On May 28, 2015
This man is very decisive.
Sent the LovePeddler packing and commenced DNA test of the children immediately.
Smart man.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by nerodenero: 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
Why is that people that cheats on their spouse,always cheat on them with people lower in rank, status, fame and at times, beauty? You have cases like drivers, maids, younger sister or brother etc.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Idrismusty97(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
And he didn't take any pictures

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by CSTR2: 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.
Nice sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
oluwatomisin93:

let leave politics out of it and deal with what the woman just did.........

she has just disrespect his husband by bring him to his matrimonial home and bed

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
CSTR2:
Nice sarcasm.

sarwhat? angry
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
And he didn't took any pictures

pictures

you want to see the woman face...... why evils nah?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by CSTR2: 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
What will now happen to any potential illegitimate child in the marriage?
poor kids.
Their mother's wayward konji has put them under scrutiny.

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by SpencerLewis(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
No picture
Missclasssy I love you wink

No na me love am pass u, MAKA CHUKWU!
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by femi4: 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Na wa o
Meanwhile, I just bought fuel for 87 per litre. Stress free. smiley
where?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by iahmed(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
once an ashawo,always an ashawo, na ashawo no dey mind anyhow prick na
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
sounds like a storyline on nollywood. Anyways like someone said, she can now continue her abominable act without fear or favour.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by femi4: 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:
And he didn't took take any pictures
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by pansophist(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

tell Oshiomole lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Holyfield1(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
Where is her pussay?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by nerodenero: 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Hope you would call it a small issue when you catch your husband digging another lady in your matrimonial home?

5 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by CSTR2: 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
sarwhat? angry
C'mon, i know you are trying to play the game of chauvinism.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by lozanni(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Hmmm, you call sleeping with her driver on her matrimonial bed a small thing? Smh.

I hope you dont have a baby boy.lol.

Your other points were reasonable though.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by doctorjohn(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
the fish reported that the crocodile has a running stomach,how can u disprove it? well all these anonymous stories are possibly true but there is no way to know for sure. no need to call the couples name. but abeg which bank and which street did it happen let's know if we can concurrent that its true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.