Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96776 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Mintek: 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.
So she can't afford hotel accommodation to frolick with her baby boy angry

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.
Marriage is for better or worse.
My people don't let anyone put asunder in your home.
He should fight for his marriage and put the enemy to shame.

You called this "small issue"?

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
No picture
Missclasssy I love you wink

I wonder o. This kind of story is always better equipped with pictures. How do we believe now without pic?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.
. if only she is remorseful and willing to change. Even if she does, and he takes her back, things will never be the same again.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ayokellany: 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:

Wetin man no go hear for nairaland... How does one stay in marriage with an adulterous wife ? I guess faith get level now for naija, my own faith never strong reach that level. I beg make she hurry park comot.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Hope you would call it a small issue when you catch your husband digging another lady on your matrimonial home?
it is a small issue na. You want me to leave my marriage because of such a tiny thing.
And have my kids grow up in a broken home?
Divorce is bad for kids. It affects them negatively.
What happened to forgiveness by the way?

6 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by weyreypey: 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

So ibo women too dey do "shi na" (yoruba word for adultery) grin grin grin grin

Yet some mofos will come here claiming that adultery is limited to the beautiful, charming women from south western nigeria.
Its a stock.... In...there

2 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by CheedyJ(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
It happens daily,na who dey catch b thief na.her cup don ova full

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
RedBenson:

I wonder o. This kind of story is always better equipped with pictures. How do we believe now without pic?
Don't mind those dia wack journalism.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
Adaobi12:
. if only she is remorseful and willing to change. Even if she does, and he takes her back, things will never be the same again.
i agree but they can work on it.
Give time again to regain the trust.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
it is a small issue na. You want me to leave my marriage because of such a tiny thing.
Chaii... Na dis kain gal i go like marry. U be beta pikin
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by GodMode: 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

When two loyal people get married then you can say marriage is for better or worse...

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ayokellany: 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

How about getting married to a 20 years old younger man who can service your engine till your old age ? That should take care of any sexual dulling you might be afraid now n then.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:
choi!! that woman na useless woman oo
driver ke?!? on top ur matrimonial bed? no respect. mtchew
Lol I love what the man did grin he for no mind the neighbors jare. he for parade them round the whole state sef grin hahaha
LOL, you're bad. Very bad! cheesy
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by nerodenero: 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Easier said than done.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
mencade5:
yoruba people and adultery. chaiiiii

I dey sure say you didn't read the content of the post before making this your senseless comment

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Qmab: 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
Ralphlauren:

So ibo women too dey do "shi na" (yoruba word for adultery) grin grin grin grin

Yet some mofos will come here claiming that adultery is limited to the beautiful, charming women from south western nigeria.
shina, is a Arabic word borrowed in yoruba language 'zinah'
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
ayokellany:

Wetin man no go hear for nairaland... How does one stay in marriage with an adulterous wife ? I guess faith get level now for naija, my own faith never strong reach that level. I beg make she hurry park comot.
it is possible if you remember that God hates divorce. And also consider your kids. Growing up in a broken home will be horrendous for them.

Most importantly is to shame the devil who's using divorce to wreck the plan of God for families.
You can't let him win. His plan is to encourage divorce and break down the family system.
So if one remembers all that and not let the devil use them to break down homes in the world, one can live with an adulterous partner.

6 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Easier said than done.
is it? grin
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by hardbody: 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Na wa o
Meanwhile, I just bought fuel for 87 per litre. Stress free. smiley

Gimme 4 litres na....

I still bought N150 yesterday night. I çant queuè and dont feel comfy letting my driver queue. He will come back with dents and then he will dobale and tell me his wife recently got delivered of twins and i am his second God bla bla bla

On topic, the act was bad and the venue worse. The actor driver worst. But was the husband himself performing?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
GodMode:

When two loyal people get married then you can say marriage is for better or worse...
oh ok. Nice lesson. I'll write that down.

I didn't know adultery is not part of the 'for better for worse' thing.

Ok so what about the kids?
And you know God hates divorce. What do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Toks2008(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

WHAT IF SHE IS FIFTY SOMETHING?

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by kinmarax: 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Make the husband chop the kpekus just one last time, then send her parking. He should congratilate the driver for hammering kpekus that is more exalted than him.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by emmatok(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Adaobi12:
sounds like a storyline on nollywood. Anyways like someone said, she can now continue her abominable act without fear or favour.

Make she continue, na she go loose.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Evanscoth(f): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
See the multitude viewing ds post.................una sabi the woman ?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Lols

You're crazy on This thread.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Missmossy(f): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
Chai! This is really bad,the woman didn't try one bit. Such a big shame.
The rate at which infidelity runs these days is quite alarming sad

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
nerodenero:
Why is that people that cheats on their spouse,always cheat on them with people lower in rank, status, fame and at times, beauty? You have cases like drivers, maids, younger sister or brother etc.

The work of the devil

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Zeddicus001(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
I wonder what this woman be... Igbo women hardly cheat outside marriage but this one is different... abeg Oga if u finish the DNA just give me ur wife contact cos I can give her 45 min non stoppable sex..
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cuteboy2: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
konji na bastard sad sad sad
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 190theclown: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
Inside this fuel wahala na him one driver dey tear one woman t-o-t-o

Na wa oh
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by killercute16(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
ionsman:
Some women are SHAMRLESS.
U say what?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 28, 2015
Some people don't know how to cook up stories at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.