Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96769 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
asumo12:
shocked shocked

Islie

Tchidi where r u?

Why you call my name
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
nanizle:

People underestimate the power of KONJI angry

But you can control the power of kongi if you are indeed discipline and responsible

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ALISMILE(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2015
Where aare dose stupidd women on NL who knw hw t rain courses on unfaithful men on NL. Can't u see women er prostitutes too!
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
9jatatafo:
This news reminds me of a similar one where a male bank manager engaged a female corper and one day, an item got missing in the bank, the manager was agitating that the cctv cam footage be looked into to catch the person responsible for the missing item. It got to a point that the headquarters of the bank sent their reps to go through the footage together with some staff at the branch, as they were going through the cctv footage, lo and behold, the cam caught the branch manager having se.x with the female corper on top of his desk in the office. To cut long story short, the branch manager was sacked.

WoW shockedshocked

Tell me what happened to the female corper
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 28, 2015
The MOMENT you see a LADY with WIFEY qualities, U will know if u have the foresight..

Any LADY that RUNs a BEER PARLOUR, is at RISK of such.
Any LADY that NURSES the AMBITION is at RISK of such.

Any INSATIABLE lady is at RISK of such

Any RUSH OUR lady is at RISK of such.

Any LUSTFUL LADY is a DEVIL in making

With this lady as your WIFE, U can't make a GOOD HUSBAND nor make HEAVEN.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Menace2Society(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.
So she can't afford hotel accommodation to frolick with her baby boy angry

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.
Marriage is for better or worse.
My people don't let anyone put asunder in your home.
He should fight for his marriage and put the enemy to shame.
undecided
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by riczy(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2015
#no.picture or adonbiliv#
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ScribesMaster: 10:29pm On May 28, 2015
Nigerians be like, "PMB needs to look into this" lol

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ray48: 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
What a disgrace?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by jey4all(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Na wa o

Meanwhile, I just bought fuel for 87 per litre. Stress free. smiley
for where
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by emmanude(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
Na wa o hoes hoes hoes everywhere....
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by clevop11: 10:41pm On May 28, 2015
dre11:

The marriage of a female bank manager is on the verge of collapse after she was caught red handed by her husband and her driver in bed.

http://pulse.ng/gist/konji-matters-female-bank-manager-caught-red-handed-by-husband-in-bed-with-driver-id3805338.html

very funny.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 28, 2015
asumo12:
busted!

Cc nljega

Boko haram suspect is here plz!

Meet me if u don get IV

tongue

Guy na wa for you o!! You no fit tell them say I be ya brother babe? undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 10:45pm On May 28, 2015
fromnigeria:
this nonsense started when she was a young girl believe me.

Haven't you heard of stories of women who stayed virgin till they married and after marriage they became something else with regards to S E X......

To the extent that they cheat on their husband just to satisfy their libido
So, maybe she is hyper sexualized to sex in marriage and might not be so exposed when she was a young girl

3 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2015
Islie:

WoW shockedshocked

Tell me what happened to the female corper

The female corper was retained but shame made her to leave the bank. Very funny how men and women do the kpekus and joystick ministration.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 10:50pm On May 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
Even the gate man maybe having his own share.

Bros........ Why you think am go that side?

The gateman no fresh joor like the drivergringrin
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Bowaley17(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2015
Thank God the man didn't pull the trigger. He would have lost on both ends. Ho£s ain't loyal. The fear of women is the beginning of all wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On May 28, 2015
Looool

Hoes never repent, whether married or not. It takes more than a ring to lay claims on a woman's **-**

Na woman dey marry ooo, **-** nor dey marry. grin grin
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by asumo12: 11:15pm On May 28, 2015
as u no dey Abj nko nah?

tchidi:

Guy na wa for you o!! You no fit tell them say I be ya brother babe? undecided undecided angry angry

tongue
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by asumo12: 11:16pm On May 28, 2015
shocked

Didn't know that's ur name oooo!

Was trying to tell tchidi that "is a lie" niooo

shocked

Islie:

Why you call my name
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 11:57pm On May 28, 2015
9jatatafo:

The female corper was retained but shame made her to leave the bank. Very funny how men and women do the kpekus and joystick ministration.

Am sure they did retained her to face the shame of her action and make better judgement when comforted with such situations again.......

Very funny man especially in our campus in those lecturers offices....... Dam, some of them are just perverse

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 12:12am On May 29, 2015
Islie:

Am sure they did retained her to face the shame of her action and make better judgement when comforted with such situations again.......

Very funny man especially in our campus in those lecturers offices....... Dam, some of them are just perverse

Life on campus is something else. Those daughters of Jezebel are not smiling @ all.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by mytym(m): 2:43am On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
choi!! that woman na useless woman oo
driver ke?!? on top ur matrimonial bed? no respect. mtchew
Lol I love what the man did grin he for no mind the neighbors jare. he for parade them round the whole state sef grin hahaha

The man applied diplomatic wisdom sorta...its gon be a conjugal shame for a long time and even his own identity has been changed...'in a way'.

Yorubas have this saying that " A boy who caught his mom stealing and paraded her for the whole village to see has only got 1-day encomium or heroism or praise, the following days He will be addressed as the "The Thief's Son" or betterstill 'The Son of the Female Thief'.

4 Likes

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Donpizzle(m): 3:55am On May 29, 2015
elantraceey:
Everyday for the thief but............

She can continue her affairs in peace now undecided

I believe she employed her lover as her driver else why will a married woman stoop so low?

konji don catch u b4?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by whisperj: 4:06am On May 29, 2015
This is truly low from a bank manager - not that I'm downgrading the driver. Her kids are probably grown up, and now they have to deal with this? Women!!! smh

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Ndipe(m): 4:15am On May 29, 2015
Am I the only one who thinks this story is fake?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 6:05am On May 29, 2015
asumo12:
as u no dey Abj nko nah?

tongue

Who talk? I de abuja jor! undecided
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Canonlyget: 6:09am On May 29, 2015
He can still forgive her. It takes wisdom. I wish she repents too and tell her husband her issues. Ultamately she needs deliverance from the spirit of adultery. I will advise the man to forgive because that is the show of true love and maturity. We all have sinned
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by synergycom19: 6:15am On May 29, 2015
Padlock women and put thekeys in your pockets,if they starts sleeping around,or else they can even sleep with your uncle,father,brother,when they are in a moment of heat they are uncontrollable
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by synergycom19: 6:19am On May 29, 2015
Romanticboy1:
is that her husband can't satisfy her again because he is 'old'? na wa o
she's cursed,she needs to be delivered,maybe now she will seek for one, most bank ladies are very very slutty .
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 7:06am On May 29, 2015
mytym:

The man applied diplomatic wisdom sorta...its gon be a conjugal shame for a long time and even his own identity has been changed...'in a way'.

Yorubas have this saying that " A boy who caught his mom stealing and paraded her for the whole village to see has only got 1-day encomium or heroism or praise, the following days He will be addressed as the "The Thief's Son" or betterstill 'The Son of the Female Thief'.

hmmm that makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Honestagbons(m): 7:10am On May 29, 2015
Everyday for theif one day for owna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.