Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96770 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by tishbite709(m): 7:15am On May 29, 2015
r33d:
Haba! Konji na bastard cool
No be me talk am oo lipsrsealed
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by lastpage: 7:29am On May 29, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.
So she can't afford hotel accommodation to frolick with her baby boy angry

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.
Marriage is for better or worse.
My people don't let anyone put asunder in your home.
He should fight for his marriage and put the enemy to shame.

You are right joor, My prayer for you is that your own husband, who is the father of your children, will wake-up one day and start phucking your housemaid, your sister or your best friend ...all on your matrimonial bed! kiss kiss
That will be your portion and since it is just a "small issue", please just try to find a solution to it and dont let that break your home sha.
You dont even need to fight anyone for it, just chill and take it on the chin. wink wink

A mad person is interesting and amusing to watch when displaying in the market but no one wants to be the parent of one"! shocked shocked

God don shame Devil! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by lastpage: 7:32am On May 29, 2015
ALISMILE:
Where aare dose stupidd women on NL who knw hw t rain courses on unfaithful men on NL. Can't u see women er prostitutes too!

For where, most of them are no better, ... until they are caught red handed. undecided undecided

At least this one still get husband sef, most of them na "Iya'ndagbe"!

Simply beyond redemption. grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by dancoolD(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2015
When it comes to sex matter some women forget status and even their matrimonial home , God forbid disgracing wife in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 7:56am On May 29, 2015
9jatatafo:

Life on campus is something else. Those daughters of Jezebel are not smiling @ all.

And you will see ladies and some girls around here blaming the man.....

Why don't they blame the girls and ladies that make themselves to be prey or sexual harass the men
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by skyrocketernal(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2015
Hello my esteem ladies,
Do you know…
- A clever trick, which makes a man, gets addicted to pleasing you.
Making you happy becomes his hobby.
- The technique on how to trigger massive “Emotional urgency” within any man's mind.
This process makes any man obsessively think, miss and crave you like never before.
- Have you ever seen him ache with so much love for you that it makes you crazy with excitement?
This secret will completely knock the winds out of you but only in a good way.
- How to use push and pull on a man?
Use this and watch as men literally line up to ask you out and will experience an overwhelming craving to win you over.
- One stupid trick, which forces any stubborn man to commit.
He will be so eager to get married to you that he will turn it into his core and most urgent mission
- How to exploit a little known loophole in the human psychology and make your man see you as the only source for happiness, satisfaction and love.
Your man will impatiently long for you after you try this on him.
- How to build up a sudden emotional tension in any man's mind, which makes him force you to express your wishes just so he could fulfill it.
You’ll be shocked at the effectiveness of this the first time you use it.
- Neediness repulses men, right? Wrong!
Truth is - Guys want you to need them. Let me show you the right way to be needy which actually makes a man’s feel obsessively and spontaneously “LOVESTRUCK” by you.
- Chasing a man makes him hate you, right?
Let me show you a weird way to chase him that makes him want, need and crave you more.
- How to tune into his control panel of love?
Do you know that a man needs to feel excited, thrilled, amused, sad and angry to feel the most intense level of love for you? Now you’ll finally experience what it’s like to have a man literally melt with real love for you.
- One very clever way to keep any man stay in that never-ending love loop.
Hint - It involves making your man see you as the ultimate resource for everything he could desire, want and need.
- Does he keep saying that he’s not ready for a relationship yet?
Let me show you how to turn this around and make him beg for commitment by being super duper impatient.
- How to make any man see you as his ultimate girlfriend by treating him like a brother.
This sounds a little stupid right now but will make total sense when you’ll hear it.
- Plus much, much more...
Friends, do you desire to know all these? Then head over to www.biznesempowered./lovedatingromancemarriagerelationships
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by asumo12: 8:41am On May 29, 2015
Which landmark u hide put?

Cum to wuse zone 3
tchidi:

Who talk? I de abuja jor! undecided
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Abbey2sam(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2015
dre11:

The marriage of a female bank manager is on the verge of collapse after she was caught red handed by her husband and her driver in bed.

Abeggy.......no pictures and not even from a reliable source

http://pulse.ng/gist/konji-matters-female-bank-manager-caught-red-handed-by-husband-in-bed-with-driver-id3805338.html

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2015
Islie:

And you will see ladies and some girls around here blaming the man.....

Why don't they blame the girls and ladies that make themselves to be prey or sexual harass the men

It is only a man that did not pass through the four walls of the university that a woman will be pretending to. I went through school and school went through me. We know their antics just that one have to act as a man and feign not knowing.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Anyway the man should find a solution to the problem and not let his home break over this small issue. The devil's plan is to break their marriage and he shouldn't allow that to happen.

Small issue! what then is a big issue ?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 9:41am On May 29, 2015
dancoolD:
When it comes to sex matter some women forget status and even their matrimonial home , God forbid disgracing wife in Jesus name (Amen)

I say a big AMEN.....

But you know that its the men that do forget theirs status most times when we feel we need to explore other options
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Evanscoth(f): 10:39am On May 29, 2015
thorpido:
blokkos matter na serious matter

Sample Ekwe eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Hero10001: 10:43am On May 29, 2015
Kini big deal?!
Afterall Women are b.i.tches and Men are dogs.
What if it was the man that was caught?
It beats me how some men thinks a woman will live with a d.ick forever.
I will never marry for love, sex or it's equivalent cos love is illogical and sex is a game.

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Hero10001: 10:47am On May 29, 2015
9jatatafo:

It is only a man that did not pass through the four walls of the university that a woman will be pretending to. I went through school and school went through me. We know their antics just that one have to act as a man and feign not knowing.
Four orijins for you.
Toto is meant to be f.vcked by men.
No saints.

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 29, 2015
RedBenson:

I wonder o. This kind of story is always better equipped with pictures. How do we believe now without pic?

I expect you have seen my pm. Its quite urgent.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
Hero10001:

Four orijins for you.
Toto is meant to be f.vcked by men.
No saints.

Gbam!!!!! See you at the joint. I raise my glass to a toast and more grease to your elbow as you just hit the nail on its head

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
9jatatafo:

That's the only thing that make us a man..... Even in the face of these temptation.

If only the females will stop tempting us, and allowing ua to fall into temptation........the world would have being a better place
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42pm On May 29, 2015
Islie:

That's the only thing that make us a man..... Even in the face of these temptation.

If only the females will stop tempting us, and allowing ua to fall into temptation........the world would have being a better place

Funny enough it is already designed into their DNA to always tempt us, they can't stop, that makes them women. No matter how wise we men claim we will always fall for them. History has it that our great great grand fathers like Adam, Solomon, Samson et al fell for them, so we can't be exempted just that we need to apply some caution.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 29, 2015
Generals03:

I expect you have seen my pm. Its quite urgent.
Urgent? Hope all is well? I'll reply asap though.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 29, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Lmao
Hahahahaha grin
I like your post, its really pissing their hypocrite asses off.
They would have said the exact same thing to the wife if it was a man that got caught with his housegirl or secretary.

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
Lol.
If others talk even you will talk?
Mtchew. Chief lastpage hypocritus twoface 1.
How are you today?

What have I said wrong? angry

I bet I would be the good Christian woman of virtue who young girls need to learn from if I typed all that on a different thread where the man was cheating on his wife.
In fact anyone who told her to leave would be the instrument of the devil that he is using to wreck marriages around the world.

Why are guys now letting the devil and feminists use you to encourage divorce when God says otherwise?
lastpage:

You are right joor, My prayer for you is that your own husband, who is the father of your children, will wake-up one day and start phucking your housemaid, your sister or your best friend ...all on your matrimonial bed! kiss kiss
That will be your portion and since it is just a "small issue", please just try to find a solution to it and dont let that break your home sha.
You dont even need to fight anyone for it, just chill and take it on the chin. wink wink

A mad person is interesting and amusing to watch when displaying in the market but no one wants to be the parent of one"! shocked shocked

God don shame Devil! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by cococandy(f): 1:59pm On May 29, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Small issue! what then is a big issue ?
in Nigerian marriage?

Nothing is a big issue.

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by iykedare(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2015
cococandy:
Why in her home?.

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 3:03pm On May 29, 2015
9jatatafo:

Funny enough it is already designed into their DNA to always tempt us, they can't stop, that makes them women. No matter how wise we men claim we will always fall for them. History has it that our great great grand fathers like Adam, Solomon, Samson et al fell for them, so we can't be exempted just that we need to apply some caution.

They too should know that every man has its own elastic limit.
Which us different from one man to another and once the limit is reached..... The man will surely break and fall.
I mean what stop them from calling a solemn assembly and tell themselves the truth.... Let not tempt this guys beyond their limit grin
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 4:00pm On May 29, 2015
asumo12:

Didn't know that's ur name oooo!

Was trying to tell tchidi that "is a lie" niooo

Just seeing your post.....
No probs
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by mytym(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

hmmm that makes sense.
yea...kinda smiley
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by dre11(m): 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

So, you don't have to marry a man because of his money then

Because that's what happens when a girl/lady marries a man just because of his pocket
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by 9jatatafo(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2015
Islie:

They too should know that every man has its own elastic limit.
Which us different from one man to another and once the limit is reached..... The man will surely break and fall.
I mean what stop them from calling a solemn assembly and tell themselves the truth.... Let not tempt this guys beyond their limit grin

No woman dare call a solemn assembly in an attempt to stop them from tempting men. It will result to a war without end. Women love the JT of men. I asked a lady between a man and a woman, who enjoy sex most? Her analogy as answer left me speechless. She said if I am using cotton bud to remove ear wax from my ears, is it the ear that enjoys it or the cotton bud? I said the ear. What is your take on this?

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Islie: 11:54am On May 30, 2015
9jatatafo:

No woman dare call a solemn assembly in an attempt to stop them from tempting men. It will result to a war without end. Women love the JT of men. I asked a lady between a man and a woman, who enjoy sex most? Her analogy as answer left me speechless. She said if I am using cotton bud to remove ear wax from my ears, is it the ear that enjoys it or the cotton bud? I said the ear. What is your take on this?

Thank goodness some ladies are agreeing to this facts.
Have always maintained that the woman enjoyed it much just that its the men than initiate the move. But at the long run its the women that really enjoy it

loved that her analogy
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Kajiang02(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2015
All these half baked Journalist and fake stories.
How can a man in his 60s still be working in a ministry? Is on a work for life Job abi dem no dey retire at 60 for that particular ministry ni?
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by ijustdey: 1:12pm On May 30, 2015
Kajiang02:
All these half baked Journalist and fake stories.
How can a man in his 60s still be working in a ministry? Is on a work for life Job abi dem no dey retire at 60 for that particular ministry ni?

am sure you know so well that their is the official age and the real age.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Abbeyme: 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
Sijo01:

Benin, sir.

Oh there! Thanks. I live in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65