Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,776 members, 7,813,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (96771 Views)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property / Help:why Do Some Nigerians Oppose Their Son Marrying A Female Bank Marketer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by jamace(m): 9:28am On Jun 07, 2015
The driver knows her sexcapades with other men. Thus, the woman only paid dividend to the driver to ensure her runz are kept secret by the driver.
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by Beautyad(f): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Nawa for her
Re: Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver by mikolo80: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
skentelelady:
60 years old man?

The woman should be in her 40s I want to guess.

What was this man thinking before he married a very young lady?

I just pity old men that think young ladies marry them for love

Last thing I will ever do. I won't allow one old man to dull me all in the name of money cheesy

Ibo men de marry late
and biological clock makes old women undesirable unfortunately

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.