Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,337 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president (28692 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: We Were Mocked For 'Cassava Bread’, Now Everyone Eats It / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos) / Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by ddippset(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
What's all the hype about this afdb thing anyway? I hope the masses will benefit from it.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by talk2rotman(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
Good for him and api 4 him..,my own federal appointment is next. Celebratn in advance
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by sholay2011(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2015
Wow! I'm glad! Congrats to him!

Congrats to Nigeria!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by olalekan1(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
He deserve it. Kudos! The only sane man that serve in GEJ administration.

5 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by ikorodureporta: 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
GOOD

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by sweatlana: 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
Good. I love dis man.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by arresa: 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
Lovable GMB never enter office, but Nigerians are already reaping from #GMB#CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by ugotex85: 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
Very cheering news. My Oga, joblessness is not for you at all. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by oluwatomisin93(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
congrat bro u worth am. Yoruba breaking record since 11bc. omo oduduwa. proudly Yoruba u nko.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by magabounce(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2015
Honor well deserved!!!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by WIZGUY69(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
woooow.

congrats my main man.

I know you will win.

when I present your case to the gods, they told me clearly that you will win grin

signs of good things to come.

congrats once again.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by nerodenero: 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
Congratulations Mr. Adeshina. As you did it in Jonathan’s administration, do it again on the continent. Who knows, you might just be privileged to do it at a global stage too.

Once again, congratulations grin

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
Gradually we will get there//

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Lionsclaw: 6:37pm On May 28, 2015
Well deserved. Congratulations are in order Adesina

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2015
Gej products
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2015
kiss
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by dandoki: 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
candycrushsoda:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/adesina-wins-afdb-presidency/

Congratulations! One of the few credible people in the out-going gang of thieves that constituted the Jonathan govt. Once again congrats sir!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 28, 2015
olalekan1:
He deserve it. Kudos! The only sane man that serve in GEJ administration.

Yeah

Only a yoruba can be sane afterall

Others are insane

Just like to the mad man

Everyone else is insane
Save himself.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Abluvs9ja: 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
He deserves it, congrats!!!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by winterfell007(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
love him or hate him. these were one of the technocrats in GEJ's government. others included: Okonjo Iweala, Olusegun Aganga and Allison Madueke. i know ppl will rebuke Allison. but u need 2 understand. she's a complete technocrat even though ppl view her as controversially fradulent
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Aarewa: 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
I'm so delighted,congratulations to the man.He really worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
Thank goodness Buhari sent the emissary that did the lobbying.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by PassingShot(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2015
Change is indeed complimented by this good news.

Congrats to one of the few shining lights of GEJ's regime.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by san316(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Na him sabi. But make the next agric minister sit up so dat he go get smfin lyk dis.

Congrats to me, thank God its public holiday.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by myklangelo(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2015
Good I know that we have the political clout to make him to win such.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Cossette: 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
Congratulations to him
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by patostation(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2015
Before learning of his move to lead the ADB, I was silently praying that GMB should re-appoint him as minister in his administration.

This is one of the few GEJ ministers that distinguished himself. A professional to the core. He virtually left politics to the politicians while focusing on his job. Most Nigerians, no matter their political leaning will appreciate a guy like this. Personally, I admire the way he conducts himself.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
That man is worthy of reviewing...... Highly professional ...... I only got to discover him when he became Minister Of Agriculture ...... One of the Man that implement GEJ's policy beyond GEJ's imagination ......... unlike Diezanni, NOI , Moro, Anyim, Stella, Patience, Fani kayode, The Abatis and Orubebes and the Okupes as well as the disgraced Labaran Maku etc etc etc

Another great technocrat in GEJ's administration is Olusegun Aganga .... Minister of Trade and Investment ..... a man to watch ..... Magnus Kpakol of gva also did wonders during Obasanjo's regime.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
Mubby4luv:
Baba did well supporting this here good man.. More seeds to your testis grin
Are you from britain!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by strongerthaneva(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Buhari influence don CHANGE him career, may29 na so so goodnews everywhere
amaka I love u so much..pls check my profile..ur comment got me in live with u pls..mwah..
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Pakingzzz(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@ yahoo.Com
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
laurel03:
Best minister under Gej..... Not like jezebel madueke
Don't talk to my mother in that manner again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Borrow To Pay N165bn Salaries Of Civil Servants - Adeosun / Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.