Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president (28693 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: We Were Mocked For 'Cassava Bread’, Now Everyone Eats It / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos) / Osinbajo In Abidjan For Swearing-In Of Adesina, As AFDB President (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by lexy2014: 11:17pm On May 28, 2015
FLYFIRE:

Haha..bros, you will take these words back in two years time. Keep these to quote me.
if u have superior argument 2 contradict my position, pls share. So its not about taking words back or forth, its about knowing how d world works. Its politics not sentiments. Its something u have 2get used 2. U miss a lot when u c life and d world from just one perspective.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by PenSniper: 11:19pm On May 28, 2015
teufelein:
lets hope he's not a typical yorobberman - light finger, u know what i mean!?

What type of fingers do Stella Odua, Diezani and NOI have, heavy ones ? No wonder they steal big. Jealousy kills.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by PenSniper: 11:21pm On May 28, 2015
Redoil:
yoloba people were the ones protesting like spoilt child. Since adeshina is a yoloba man then methink their is no need to cry.
m

Eccentric product.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by PenSniper: 11:26pm On May 28, 2015
omazus:
all
And what is the difference. One came from the other and both have over bloated sense of virtue.

What an irony.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by PenSniper: 11:31pm On May 28, 2015
Yorubbish:

Oh!
Stroke killed your father, my condolences!
And the hbp is hereditary in your mother's lineage, oh such a miserable fate.

Thank God that is what awaits you and future generations. You missed it completely because both my parents are alive and kicking in the UK. You shall suffer the fate of Haman.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by solreb: 11:42pm On May 28, 2015
Congrats. I like good news especially if it is not tainted like NOI's Yale's award.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 28, 2015
Congratulations!!!

Please, somebody should provide us with detailed profile of this former agricultural Minister.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by 989900: 12:18am On May 29, 2015
Hard work, and a good name pays after all.

Over 75% of Nigerians or more agree this man tried, regardless of party/religion/tribe.

If the others that are not worthy of mention (you know who, who, who, who, who, and who) did the same, you won't need to get their back, or campaign for them, their achievements will campaign for them.

Late Dora for example needs no introduction/packaging/making a case for.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 1:23am On May 29, 2015
lexsals4real:
so u mean Ngozi n Diezani doesn't been given that chance to prove themselves..now u hv proved to us dat ur hero Gej is selective in who to perform within his cabinets .. I thought he has power to do away wit any non performing minister..indeed Gej is a hero

Okonjo-Iweala and Diezani Allison Madueke did very well as Ministers but people like you who thrive on cheap propaganda from the opposition will never recover yourselves so much as to know the truth.

Tell me their failings and shortcomings, if you think they have failed.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Ura: 8:11am On May 29, 2015
Abeg, go and show them what stuff we Nigerians are made so the world will know that the image Jonathan and his likes presented is not our image at all.

Kudos to Akinwumi Adesina. Wish you a very rich tenure and greater heights.
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by Nobody: 9:32am On May 29, 2015
PenSniper:

Thank God that is what awaits you and future generations. You missed it completely because both my parents are alive and kicking in the UK. You shall suffer the fate of Haman.

Oh!
That you'd rather have the fate of Haman for your entire family, so shall it be for you!
Re: Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president by 400billionman: 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
.kudos to akinwumi adesina.I saw no reason he wouldn't win,because he had the all needed support of the incoming president of his country, who even went as far as sending Atiku to go round the continent to sell his candidacy.Adesina was a good technocrat who made a substantial improvement of our agric sector.His election, is a lesson to us all,that in what ever position you find your self make sure you do your best possible. Unlike OKONJO IWEALA,he didn't have protest letters signed by Nigerians against his candidacy as the president of ADB .

Posting unconnected stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Holds Umbrella For Dele Momodu & Fan Queries Him For That / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / Osun Government Clears Air On ‘return To Half Salary’ For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.