Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... (2722 Views)

Seperate Yourself From Religious Bondage Today. The Right Way! / Separating Fact From Fiction - How The Illuminati Started. / Christian Tithing - Separating Fact From Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... by menesheh(m): 4:16pm On May 30, 2015
plaetton:

Good post, but I must Correct that human cognitive ability was not programmed, but has evolved over the eons, and optimized for survival.

Yes, i never said something programed it but that nature, time and the components that made it possible to exist.

1 Like

Re: How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... by gatiano(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2015
You are an olodo. There can never be peace without Justice. So an eye for an eye. If you don't want to risk your eyes, leave my eyes alone. (lol, i turned you into a christian now).
If you slap me, I will never slap you back, That is risky, I will kick your balls so that I won't risk you coming back up. That was what i learnt from the caucasian, evil, that is their purpose, to teach evil.

You are an olodo, When you push a ball which is inanimate, it moves away from you and not come back, If you hit so that against a wall, it may hit you back on your face, or directly on your balls(scrotum).

I learnt another evil from the white people, make your enemy comfortable, he will die slowly without knowledge, If you push him hard, he would fight back especially when he has the knowledge of self. mathematically the strength drawn from scrutinity is more in rage and powerful than when he is soft in his comfortable self (this is the new racism, an more deadly than the atlantic slave trade coupled with colonization).

The idealogy of white supremacy never stopped, it actually increased in more intelligent form, If you open your eyes and stop loving the idea of a nobel price for doing good for humanity, or your love for grammy awards for singing to suite one's mind, then that is not love, You are only in want (not need).

I am not fighting racism with racism as it is fool ish as you have said. The truth is what i say, it only hurts them and it is in my favour. I am suppose to enjoy the Favour My Father has blessed me with. SO, It is a priviledge that I'm Black.
davien:
No....in the last centuries alone we've seen serious reformations of ideologies and concepts....

That is a very foolish ideology....easily refuted by an age old adage... "an eye for an eye makes everyone blind"...

The very idea of fighting racism with more racism is extremely st.upid...

So mathematics says things pushed would naturally push back? If I push a ball would it push back? undecided
Re: How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... by gatiano(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2015
Sorry, It is not a priviledge, and it is not lucky. I have always been A BLACK PERSON SINCE BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.

davien:
No....in the last centuries alone we've seen serious reformations of ideologies and concepts....

That is a very foolish ideology....easily refuted by an age old adage... "an eye for an eye makes everyone blind"...

The very idea of fighting racism with more racism is extremely st.upid...

So mathematics says things pushed would naturally push back? If I push a ball would it push back? undecided
Re: How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 30, 2015
I can't believe you guys have been feeding this troll. It doesn't take a psychologist to discern that there's something seriously wrong with this guy. Ignoring him or reporting him for derailing this thread will be much better.

Some people are too stupid to reason with or even make fun of.

1 Like

Re: How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... by gatiano(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2015
What you simply mean is that, op tell daddy for him. I needed a pyschologist when i use to think like you, having ears but can't hear, having eyes but can't see, having 7and a half(7.5) ounce of brain in weight but can't use one millionth of it to think.
I went to all the psychologists, it turned out that they needed a psychologist themselves. It took a Creator to tap me gently on my head. He said " see things as they really are, and the only way was MATHEMATICS" Do things add up or not? dig Mathematically, He said, the answers are not far off.

To Davian- You intended to share something or a topic that could be or is beneficial (atleast, I hope that you meant to). When you all gather and you say that "there is no god" God is an english word for The Creator, Allah is Arabic, and in various languages. To me, it sounds like Let the Father that gave birth to you go f himself, let his grandfathers and greatgrandfathers go fu ck themselves, which is what you all actually mean unknowing to all of you. We Black people are a natural Atheist. Only we don't use that word, We have toured the universe, there is no God there to be worshipped. But I must respect my Ancestors, I must remember them and since they are in sextillion upon sextillion in number, I called Them with a single name. In cosmic and divine unity, They are called the Creators, or Allah depending on your language.

I am sorry, if it seem that i deviated, for i will have so much to learn from what you would post. I'm following but won't say nothin' except somebody does, it is courtesy that I should reply.
DProDG:
I can't believe you guys have been feeding this troll. It doesn't take a psychologist to discern that there's something seriously wrong with this guy. Ignoring him or reporting him for derailing this thread will be much better.

Re: How To Seperate Fact From Fiction... by hopefulLandlord: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2016

hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bvn: Does My Wife Has To Remove Her Hijab? / Is It Possible To Love Others More Than Urself? / Which One Of The Prophets In History Did Not Submit To God, Hence Not A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.