Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (64375 Views)

10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:46am On May 30, 2015
Lmao!

Funny!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:47am On May 30, 2015
kinglekan:
grin

Bros mi, e funny ba?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:49am On May 30, 2015
evegran:
Lmao!

Funny!

ROFLMAO. Babe up till now self my neighbours dey ask ni how I take knw write these funny things. Gals dey vex oo grin.

Me kuku like u. U dey laff just like few of my girlfriends here.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by smartesboys(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2015
They're right. let them enjoy thair life.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:57am On May 30, 2015
CashdownNG:
jik(just-in-kase)

it seems Wristwatch posts get FP. well,

anyway for those with power issues (The whole Nigeria)
kindly get
your powerbanks

2600mah-1000
5600mah- 1600
combo 2500

Big girls are adviced to get theirs to keep up with their status

pics available and on whatsapp, 08184128294
free deliveries all around Lagos.

Bros, U do adverts add polite insult Lmao. I will like to get a power bank though.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 6:58am On May 30, 2015
Dis culd be a tip for person wey d learn work

wristwatch:

Lol sure bro.
[/color][color=#770077]
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:06am On May 30, 2015
kendiddy:
Dis culd be a tip for person wey d learn work

[/color][color=#770077]

Yes bro cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:09am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

ROFLMAO. Babe up till now self my neighbours dey ask ni how I take knw write these funny things. Gals dey vex oo grin.

Me kuku like u. U dey laff just like few of my girlfriends here.

Hmm I see. And pls I'm not ur girlfriend
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by pbs4real(m): 7:14am On May 30, 2015
adeh39:

Do you have to expose ladies anytime u want to create a thread
Y are you spoiling their market
or ur market?
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:15am On May 30, 2015
evegran:

Hmm I see. And pls I'm not ur girlfriend

Madame, I did not say u are my girlfriend oo. Read it well. Also I mention my girlfriends(meaning ladies friend). Lol why e be say nigerian people dey mistake girlfriends for lovers/soul mates
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by pbs4real(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
cheesy
guilty of all ryt? No mind op jawe,na godwin. . .
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Harmony92(f): 7:18am On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
hiding their parents/home cos they aren't rich

some Ladies aren't proud of their parents cos they are not rich enough as she has been claiming "big girl" in town.
the appearance of their patents will show she is from a poor background but she had lied to many of her friends in school/work her dad is a bank manager grin where will you hide your face if den later catch you in the "face me I face you" you manage with your poor parents ? undecided
I have a frnd under dis category. Very proud if u c her Bt her dad na carpenter. I stil ve her as a frnd nt cos I Wana b like her Bt I enjoy listenin 2 her lies.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:21am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Madame, I did not say u are my girlfriend oo. Read it well. Also I mention my girlfriends(meaning ladies friend). Lol why e be say nigerian people dey mistake girlfriends for lovers/soul mates

And why do u think I meant girlfriend (lover)? You obviously have a dirty mind. Smh. Lemme pass jare
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:21am On May 30, 2015
Harmony92:
I have a frnd under dis category. Very proud if u c her Bt her dad na carpenter. I stil ve her as a frnd nt cos I Wana b like her Bt I enjoy listenin 2 her lies.

grin cheesy grin chai. Wicked!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:23am On May 30, 2015
evegran:

And why do u think I meant girlfriend (lover)? You obviously have a dirty mind. Smh. Lemme pass jare

Ok oo. Thanks 4 ur comment. Pass jare make I c road tongue tongue
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by pbs4real(m): 7:24am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

All the babes 4 NL no wan gree comment oo. Dem hate me 4 this article grin
wetin u wnt mk dem talk? Wen u dn burst dre bubbles. . .
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:24am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

I've passed and I forgot something, coming to pass again. So shift or stand at attention
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by pbs4real(m): 7:26am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

hahaha,e pain dt one reach bone. . . .
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by biGPoppaSays(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
That bleaching though...Later on, they tend to purchase different kinds of sprays and perfumes cos of the terrible odour from their body..Some don even bright pass their future sef!

Appreciate the skin colour given to you by God..Either fair, chocolate or dark...All are beautiful colours when maintained properly!
#Shikena!
you're sure you're not bleached...?? cos I don't need to ask ifa about what I saw on your dp
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:29am On May 30, 2015
evegran:

I've passed and I forgot something, coming to pass again. So shift or stand at attention

Babe, this time around I won't let u go o. cheesy. *holding her hand and whispering some words in her ears* wink
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:30am On May 30, 2015
pbs4real:

No mind d babe. Her bone marrow dey cry grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by biGPoppaSays(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2015
adeh39:

Y are you spoiling their market
Hey omo ilu mi....hope you no dey among dem sha. I hope not.!! We're proud of our hometown..
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:33am On May 30, 2015
pbs4real:

Pained who?
Quit seeking attention you can't receive in reality.
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

Was nice interacting, you're not cool enough!
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2015
adeh39:

Adeh39,

I go open thread for you title

8 Reasons Why Adeh39 is a runs girl grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by zanga420: 7:35am On May 30, 2015
TrishaP:
Ok o!
a culprit
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2015
evegran:

Was nice interacting, you're not cool enough!

Lol. we are here to catch fun. Nice interacting with you as well. U are funny. cheesy
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by endowednicky(f): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
Acekidc4:
I know where this is Headingcheesy
BACK PAGE!!! grin
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by pbs4real(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2015
evegran:

Pained who?
Quit seeking attention you can't receive in reality.
u re the one seeking attention here the last tym i check'd . . . U mention'd me first. . . . .nw be the judge of that. . .
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by pbs4real(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2015
wristwatch:

u sef nah badt guy,u jez xpose them witout pity. . . . Doz galz get u for mind ooh. . . .
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by pbs4real(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
I go roger the counter thread tomorrow cheesy
ma guy allow them counter am themselves. . . . .
Re: 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls by Nobody: 7:53am On May 30, 2015
pbs4real:
u re the one seeking attention here the last tym i check'd . . . U mention'd me first. . . . .nw be the judge of that. . .

You mentioned me indirectly. Duh?!
It's okay, you're obviously not so bright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.