Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Jenifa the. blockbuster - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jenifa the. blockbuster (17040 Views)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Alakada Or Jenifa? / Funke Akindele Announces Plans To Release Jenifa 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by C2H5OH(f): 9:17am On Jun 20, 2009
moderators,

oyinda is derailing the tred o

oyin, i have said over and over that jenifa isn't to my taste.
goodnie
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by oyinda3(f): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2009
u only have to watch it once more. u will develop taste for it with time
but on a more serious note though jenifa has enough fans. i dun think she needs an extra fan
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by omar22(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2009
I saw the film, it was very funny but when I had the time to digest it,

I realised that
(1) The Storyline was poor
(2) Poor arrangement (no head, no body, no tail) it was thrown together like a meat market
(3) too much shouting
(4) Over-cooking their act
(5) too fictional and unrealistic (we have a university class of 4-5 students looking over 40 years and rest look like toddlers)

Am sorry if this is the best Nigeria could produce, then we havent moved forward from the days of Fadeyi Oloro and Abija, Oyiboyi and Co.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by stellacool: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2009
please if you dont like the movie go to hell,that movie is the biggest bomb even igbo people love to so much.the girl really try .
it fun for real. wink
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by omar22(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2009
please if you dont like the movie go to hell,that movie is the biggest bomb even igbo people love to so much.the girl really try .
it fun for real.

its poor, simple whether Ibo likes or an Alien loves it, its a poor production for Nigerian so called best movie speaks volume
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by semid4lyfe(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2009
@ Stellacool

Read what u posted and tells me if it makes sense.

I wonder who gave u access to the internet sef.

Aaaah, o ma se o! Owo ti jo no. Money don miss road.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by omar22(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2009
@ Stellacool

Read what u posted and tells me if it makes sense.

I wonder who gave u access to the internet sef.

Aaaah, o ma se o! Owo ti jo no. Money don miss road.

@semid4lyfe

Thats harsh and not fair to pick on someone's ability
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by stellacool: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
do you think so?how good her you?
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by emmy4naira(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2009
na wa o, wat is the big deal about this jenifa stuff, seriously, l'm not seeing any big deal there l mean compared to how it's being pronounced, l'm sure that even funke akindele will be surprised as well
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by babymi2(f): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2009
omo 4get jenifa na film
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Princessty(f): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2009
Igats To Be Big and how is she a slowpoke a sufon mi soory not fluent in yoruba yet one third of it
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by dhensity: 5:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
i have watched that movie, that is a lovely movie, i am not a yoruba yet i love the movie,the awards alone is enough to make it a block buster
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by jeslom: 3:09am On Feb 28, 2010
i heard the part 3 would soon come out
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by kingron: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2010
so i heard
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by jaguarB: 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2010
geez
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Obelomo: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
I liked this movie, but there is a sequel to Jenifa called Asepamo!
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2010
[b]actually i'm nt a big fan of naija movies,bt i see no reason why BISHOPBOY and others have to rubbish it .
we should try and encourage them a little afterall u can't compare movie 2 wat it used to be 10yrs ago
have anyone watch a film tittled KUNG_FU then u will know JENIFA is good even though it's nt a new storyline bt the accent and the way she dress when the film begins make it a bit diff. f4m other films.
[/b]
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by templays(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2010
Why should I encourage them when all they do is give us half baked productions. i switched off my T.v after watching for lyk 30minutes (cant believe i stayed dat longs) nd 2 all retards dat want we d 'critics' like the film because its a nigerian thing, shove the film up ur a.s.s cos we are allergic 2 B.S
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by dhensity: 7:28am On Apr 05, 2010
u
templays:

Why should I encourage them when all they do is give us half baked productions. i switched off my T.v after watching for lyk 30minutes (cant believe i stayed dat longs) nd 2 all retards dat want we d 'critics' like the film because its a nigerian thing, shove the film up your a.s.s cos we are allergic 2 B.S
ur father yansh, who is a retard by the way, u no know good thing at all
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by templays(m): 10:01am On Apr 05, 2010
dhensity:

uyour father yansh, who is a retard by the way, u no know good thing at all
Who gave dis idiot access to the internet? perfect description of a RETARD
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by dhensity: 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2010
templays:

Who gave dis idiot access to the internet? perfect description of a RETARD
u re still an amature boi
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by ceasyc(f): 4:46am On May 28, 2010
jenifa - "3 millions nairas just like dat?"
twas funny, me likey
reminds me of domitila d 9ja home video
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by oyinda3(f): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2010
what do u guys think of Aina Orosun?

i thought it was a cool movie. not as good as Jenifa but worth watching. lol grin
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by daniellle(f): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by prettynice: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2010
meeeeeeeen. u beef. if u not praising the writer of that film, then, there is something definately not righT upstairs. that film is the best i have seen after MADAM DEAREST.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by kingron: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2011
jenifa is out with the movie, the trailer is at youtube, really doubt if it wud command huge sales like the other 2, let's watch out.Funke cud surprise all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Head Of House / Genevieve Nnaji 'Lionheart' Toronto Premiere Tickets Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.