Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Jenifa the. blockbuster - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Jenifa the. blockbuster (17038 Views)

Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It? / Alakada Or Jenifa? / Funke Akindele Announces Plans To Release Jenifa 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by kingron: 8:11pm On May 13, 2009
the latest news i am hearing about jenifa(funke akindele) is that we should be expecting the latest 4rm her,which is[b] JENIFA[/b] PART 3.I WONDER HYOW TRUE THIS IS SHA IN CASE ANY ONE HAVE HEARD OF THIS PLS KINDLY CONFIRM IT.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
kingron:

the latest news i am hearing about jenifa(funke akindele) is that we should be expecting the latest 4rm her,which is[b] JENIFA[/b] PART 3.I WONDER HYOW TRUE THIS IS SHA IN CASE ANY ONE HAVE HEARD OF THIS PLS KINDLY CONFIRM IT.

i heard d gist tooooo, but i think/know its just rumors,
anyhow sha JENIFA is my role model, lol grin grin cheesy
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by semid4lyfe(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2009
The film Jennifer is CRAP. That particular story about a village girl gaining admission into a university and eventually becoming an 'aristo' carrying babe and in the end suffering the consequences of her actions ain't original. I mean, that same story has been told b4 in many home videos.
The only thing on point about the film was jennifer's accent. In short, the film was a classic case of exaggerated acting.
As a film, jennifer didn't cut it for me. All the Tunde Kelani/Mainframe productions are far better IMO.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Seangurl(f): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2009
i dont know why a lot of nigerians mostly criticise nigerian movies,,we are supposed to be abe to join our hands together to make the movie industry a better place to be in, well, i rate jenifa 8/10,
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2009
semid4lyfe:

The film Jennifer is CRAP. That particular story about a village girl gaining admission into a university and eventually becoming an 'aristo' carrying babe and in the end suffering the consequences of her actions ain't original. I mean, that same story has been told b4 in many home videos.
The only thing on point about the film was jennifer's accent. In short, the film was a classic case of exaggerated acting.
As a film, jennifer didn't cut it for me. All the Tunde Kelani/Mainframe productions are far better IMO.

OK, d movie is crap undecided, but it sold sha, enough people lyked it, shes(jenifa) now a superstar, so HATE on tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by semid4lyfe(m): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2009
Seangurl:

i dont know why a lot of nigerians mostly criticise nigerian movies,,we are supposed to be abe to join our hands together to make the movie industry a better place to be in, well, i rate jenifa 8/10,

So becos its a nigerian film, I shouldn't criticise it if I think its crap and B.S?
Abegiiiiiiiii, free me jare! If my mama soup no sweet, I go tell am se e no sweet.

I know a good film when I see one. Jennifer reminded me of how bad Nigerian films are.

BABE!:

OK, d movie is crap undecided, but it sold sha, enough people lyked it, shes(jenifa) now a superstar, so HATE on tongue  tongue tongue tongue

Yeah rite! and keep on watching your silly, uninteresting  and badly directed blockbuster nigerian movies.

Shioo!
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 2:58am On Jun 16, 2009
My guy cool down now, i dont know which planet ur from oo but all d normal people i knew that watched JENIFA found it funny/intresting undecided grin grin grin
nd by d way am not really a big fan of 9ja movies (yh most of them r nonsense), but jenifa is funny sha, She should get credits not HATINGGGG,
nd dont "Shioo" me.i dont lyk it, grin grin
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by semid4lyfe(m): 4:10am On Jun 16, 2009
@ babe,
I'm trully sorry 4 'shiooing' u but u asked 4 it anyway.
I'll concede one point to u though, and that is the fact that most peeps found it interesting.I don't think any nigerian film in recent times has generated so much interest,talk and hype.Everywhere I went -it was always -se o ti wo Jennifer? and I was always like -se film yen da to be ni ? and the reply was always YES.It was partly because of this and the Nairaland hype that I watched the film.
Well,my opinion of the film defers from the general opinion.
It wasn't original,interesting,entertaining or funny.There were no surprises or twists in the story and it was too damn predictable.Apart from that, the story lacked continuity somewhat.
They tried so hard to be funny I actually found THAT funny -or- is suliya kan,aiyetoro kan ,bigz girls and all the mispronounciation by Jennifer funny? Not to me sha.
Lastly, who told them 'aristo' carrying babes are that ugly?
Try compare Jennifer to classics like Saworide, Ti oluwa ni ile, Thunderbolt (magun) etc and u'll see the difference is 7up n the funny thing is all these films were made way back.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
WHO TOLD U I UNDERSTAND yoruba or wateva language ur typing?
sha d movie was interesting, nd people lyked it, so put ur opinions in ur pocket(if u have 1 sha), lol
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by semid4lyfe(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Babe,

I now know u're of limited intelligence. Upon all your yankee status, u still think like an illiterate village girl.
I pity u cos u're obviously a case of 'money miss road'.
Foolish,moronic and mentally retarded slowpoke.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by nike4luv(f): 2:52am On Jun 17, 2009
*passing by* nie4luv kan! nairaland kan!
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by lalaboi(m): 3:00am On Jun 17, 2009
nike4luv:

*passing by* nie4luv kan! nairaland kan!

For ya mind tongue

Lalaboi kan. . . mushic shection kan!
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by nike4luv(f): 3:02am On Jun 17, 2009
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2009
semid4lyfe:

@Babe,

I now know u're of limited intelligence. Upon all your yankee status, u still think like an illiterate village girl.
I pity u cos u're obviously a case of 'money miss road'.
Foolish,moronic and mentally retarded slowpoke.

Dat was so uncalled 4 .WTH?GEEZZ, all these insults 4 me alone? hehe, U must have been really vexed oo.
I was expecting a more matured reply or no reply atall, DAMN!, lyk am soo shocked. dis is jaw-droppin. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Orilee9ice(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2009
bABE!
dont mind the "haters" jare, they don jazzi re rara ni, it is just pure bad belle to the core,  grin
reading all the replies has made me even determined to keep watching any "crap" film they say she does, everyone is entitled to their own opinon but  when pure hatred, envy, jealousy, ill will, bad belle, and so on and so on  comes into the equation, the equation will not balance for them all no matter what you say

Maybe if they went to "Oluyole Kanifal" They will "turaka die jare,
let me sing it for the haters,

Oba oluyole ma ni se kaa ni fal, , skes kes ke n'skelebe,  wink
La'le ojo yen, ni bo ni "awon haters" waa? cool
Skles kes kee, N;skelebe cheesy tongue
On'rin won, on'dun won,
shocked

Funke! you go girl! dont mind the haters, invite dem to your "Mansion opening!" very soon, THAT SHOULD JUST KILL DEM! FOR GOOD!,
They say a prophet is not known in his own country,  but we know her very well in JAND O!!, suliat kan! Aiyetoro kan!! for life,  chelsseee 4 life, !
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by kingron: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2009
though  i am not a yoruba boy i am 4rm naija delta,but still kudos to her.i read in a paper that luck has shined to most of the crew in the movie.jenifa it is too obvious she has made it,that fat gal she has bought a brand new car with the plate no customise  with gbo gbo biz girl.also becky cruises in wagon and toyota corolla.well is like they use jazz in that movie
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2009
Orilee9ice:

bABE!
dont mind the "haters" jare, they don jazzi re rara ni, it is just pure bad belle to the core, grin
reading all the replies has made me even determined to keep watching any "crap" film they say she does, everyone is entitled to their own opinon but when pure hatred, envy, jealousy, ill will, bad belle, and so on and so on comes into the equation, the equation will not balance for them all no matter what you say

Maybe if they went to "Oluyole Kanifal" They will "turaka die jare,
let me sing it for the haters,

Oba oluyole ma ni se kaa ni fal, , skes kes ke n'skelebe, wink
La'le ojo yen, ni bo ni "awon haters" waa? cool
Skles kes kee, N;skelebe cheesy tongue
On'rin won, on'dun won,
shocked

Funke! you go girl! dont mind the haters, invite dem to your "Mansion opening!" very soon, THAT SHOULD JUST KILL DEM! FOR GOOD!,
They say a prophet is not known in his own country, but we know her very well in JAND O!!, suliat kan! Aiyetoro kan!! for life, chelsseee 4 life, !

i concur jare
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Orilee9ice(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2009
ABI O! so let the haters "carry on hating", kiss
Babe! u dey jand sef, i feel u jare,
imagine, gbogboz bigz galz number plate for 9ja, wonders shall neva end o! but e good 4 dem sha, they are making it
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Orilee9ice(m): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2009
KINGRON
Hello, is like, as pee, you know, I mean, they have made it o, I saw Jenni -baby, and Becky @ a wedding in Lekki a few weeks ago, and they were living it up , celebrity -stylie, they even called "Suliat" to come and do the "fot of thaks" at the reception, and she really cracked us up

They really are bigz galz now o!
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
Orilee9ice:

ABI O! so let the haters "carry on hating", kiss
Babe! u dey jand sef, i feel u jare,
imagine, gbogboz bigz galz number plate for 9ja, wonders shall neva end o! but e good 4 dem sha, they are making it
yh, i just got there today. u?
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Orilee9ice(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2009
i have been here for the past 20years but go home regularly, new year, easter, xmas, weddings, isile, ikomo, oku, etc,,
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by BABE3: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2009
i actually school in Texas but am here 4 summer. grin grin
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Orilee9ice(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
ok, welcome to our obodo london, funny enough i am going to Dallas for the summer 2!, in August with ma family, for a month1 , well deserved rest!
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by Tudor6(f): 1:35am On Jun 20, 2009
Never seen and don't intend to see the movie. I love movies that are up to standard and naija films no be am. The fact they're bringing a part 3 is just stupid.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by TOYOSI20(f): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2009
Watched it all over again today, . . .and best believe i was still hurting from laughter, . . . .LOL!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by C2H5OH(f): 8:29am On Jun 20, 2009
Jennifer is the most overcooked comedy I have seen in recent years undecided
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by oyinda3(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2009
don't hate

suliat kan aiyetoro kan bigs girls number one
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by C2H5OH(f): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2009
SMFH terrible cry

th shet don't make noe sens
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by naijaloni: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2009
this one na true comedy!

my only issue was the predictability concerning the "big party"
i shook my head when everything manifest.
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by oyinda3(f): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2009
wow you're a psychic or what? shocked the big party was a surprise to me sha
selsi and eferton for life cheesy
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by C2H5OH(f): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2009
whateva happun to . . . thank eledumare for tunde kelan

well i had a dream sha

ileri ayo yio se
lojo kan

olorun mimo ti so
Re: Jenifa the. blockbuster by oyinda3(f): 9:14am On Jun 20, 2009
wot did u dream o prophet

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Head Of House / Genevieve Nnaji 'Lionheart' Toronto Premiere Tickets Sold Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.