Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency (12810 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by francizy(m): 10:59pm On May 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
sad

You almost always spell my moniker wrongly brocry

And he claims he loves you... cry
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by talktimi(m): 11:00pm On May 30, 2015
donphilopus:
[s]The OP of a guy would never stop being a hypocrite. You're talking about assets declaration being made public when it's barely 24hrs that he was sworn-in. If you don't know, it took the late President Yar'adua over a month before he made his assets declaration Public. If I'm not mistaken, he declared his assets 'publicly' around 29th of June 2007 (that was a month after he was inaugurated). Link>>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6252442.stm Just a day after Buhari was inaugurated, you're expecting him to have made his assets declaration 'public'. Is that not hypocrisy?!

Secondly, for you to tell us that it's Buhari's responsibility to bring the Chibok Girls before his 1st 100days in Office, then I would say you're hallucinating. If Jonathan could spend 14months as C-I-C without any rescue, then if Buhari's Government should rescue them before the end of this 2015, he must be commended. I would like you to also provide a youtube link to where he said he would bring back the girls. Note and know this, Buhari 'must' not bring back the girls before his 1st 100days.

Thirdly, can you pls let us know the exact time the bomb blast occurred in Maiduguri yesterday?! When Buhari left his guests to attend jumaat Prayers, what did TANoids like you say? Didn't most of you say he shouldn't have left his guests?! If he had issued a statement from there on the Maiduguri attack, wouldn't y'all have said it was wrong for him to issue that statement from there?

Lastly, you guys have problem. If this' how PDP opposition would look like, then President Buhari has nothing to fear because he would 'smoothly' govern us till 2023. Una no just know how to criticise!!![/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gear up ,this war will last for four years and it can only end with the impeachment of the Dauradullard. grin
Bros, which one be #Dauradullard again? Una just de allocate new names to Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dunkem21(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2015
tupem:
cheesy
You follow me book laughing space ..bad nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 30, 2015
Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun Óbinoscopy Front page plsssssss
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gear up ,this war will last for four years and it can only end with the impeachment of the Dauradullard. grin
Bro, you guys would tire off so soon at this pace! Four years isnt 4weeks o! APCs opposition became viable towards late 2013, as a result of NGF wahala...

Usain Bolt is the fastest man on earth, but he cant run ANY race beyond 200m..it's no rock science, there is a reason!
I dont know how to put it again for you to understand...Until APC now that accomodating loud mouths like fayose, okupe,ffk, Dokubo and etc..then i would know that there is trouble..cos this men were what made APCs opposition rich...

5 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, which one be #Dauradullard again? Una just de allocate new names to Buhari.

grin grin grin

You nefer chee chomting. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 30, 2015
I've always known Buhari is only hungry for power, a complete dishonest man. I was utterly disappointed when he came to the press clainming he cannot afford the APC nomination form
“N27 million is a big sum, thankfully I have personal relationship with the manager of my bank in Kaduna and early this morning, I put an early call (and) I told him that very soon the forms are coming, so, whether I am on red, or green or even black please honour it, otherwise I may lose the nomination"

Buhari and Osinbajo are already threading the part of secrecy. I really do not know the essence of FOI, why not make the information available to all for easy access? When are we going to have equal access to govt. budgets and spendings up to the local government level? I do not believe in this government and I strongly believe we would regret ever voting for Buhari. He used media stunt to deceive gullible and uninformed Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dunkem21(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2015
Andromalius:
I really want this on the front page tongue

Then just type ' lalasticlala '..and it will do you like magic ..

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 30, 2015
jmoore:
If you criticize a president, it means you want him to fail?

I guess common sense is scarce these days.
That's to tell you the level of their hypocrisy. They care not about good governance but "buhari". The same ppl that parade themselves as good governance apostles. Bunch of jokes they are

6 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by HungerBAD: 11:07pm On May 30, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Bro, you guys would tire off so soon at this pace! Four years isnt 4weeks o! APCs opposition became viable towards late 2013, as a result of NGF wahala...

Usain Bolt is the fastest man on earth, but he cant run ANY race beyond 200m..it's no rock science, there is a reason!
I dont know how to put it again for you to understand...Until APC now that accomodating loud mouths like fayose, okupe,ffk, Dokubo and etc..then i would know that there is trouble..cos this men were what made APCs opposition rich...

Once in a while you come across intelligent people on nairaland.

You sir, I can tell is one.

6 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2015
Is it right to say that the APC stewards and fellow party men compelled PMB not to make public his own assets to protect their past corrupt enrichment ? because we expect all the incoming Ministers to follow in the "Public Assets Declaration"

How would Nigerians feel when you see the asset of the following people coming in as Minister under Buhari: shocked shocked

1. Rotimi Amaechi

2. Kayode fayemi

3. Babatunde Fashola

4. Obiageli Ezekwesili

5. Timpre Sylva

6. Wammako

7. Dakuku "afonja" Peterside,

8. Mbadinuju

9. Umana Umana

Please continue with the list...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 11:09pm On May 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

He said he was going to hit the ground running, we're only reminding him of his duty to hit the ground running, the euphoria is over.
the euphoria continue til 2019, or have u tired of gej till 2019?

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

You nefer chee chomting. cheesy
Hahaahaahaha Na NL I see where dem de allocate permanent names to people. Hehe...

These APC fans think say we go keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:
Is it right to say that the APC stewards and fellow party men compelled PMB not to make public his own assets to protect their past corrupt enrichment ? because we expect all the incoming Ministers to follow in the "Public Assets Declaration"

How would Nigerians feel when you see the asset of the following people coming in as Minister under Buhari: shocked shocked

1. Rotimi Amaechi

2. Kayode fayemi

3. Babatunde Fashola

4. Obiageli Ezekwesili

Please continue with the list...
Timpre Sylva, Wammako, Dakuku "afonja" Peterside, Mbadinuju, Umana Umana

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by tupem: 11:15pm On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:

You follow me book laughing space ..bad nigga grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Timpre Sylva, Wammako, Dakuku "afonja" Peterside, Mbadinuju, Umana Umana

My list updated!

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 30, 2015
Mogidi:
[s][/s]

He said he was going to hit the ground running, we're only reminding him of his duty to hit the ground running, the euphoria is over.
My brother, don't you get it? They want everybody to be silent

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaahaahaha Na NL I see where dem de allocate permanent names to people. Hehe...

Keep quiet ke , Buhari dun enter one chance for our hands grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Jesusloveyou: 11:20pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:

don't keep quiet,just be crying til jesus come

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 11:22pm On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:
The truth is bitter ..I wonder what Lai Mohammed would have penned down if GEJ lied publicly.

Buhari lied to Nigerians about his mode of asset declarations and we see some people provide spins and cover the president.

My problem with the APC is the manner they treated the ex-president and family with all sorts of unprintable names ..clueless, retardeen, drunkard ..name them .. ..shepopo ..even when they did nothing.

It's pathetic that the APC in their quest to wrestle power, denigrated the office of the president by attacking violently any decision emanating from his office ..of course, public declaration of assets is one of them.

Our upbringing won't allow us to insult our seniors let alone a whole president but the king must be told the truth even if we put a basket on our face ..its for our good.

Though you lied, PMB, you have my best wishes.

He should correct the lies, Four Years is still very young.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Mogidi: 11:23pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, don't you get it? They want everybody to be silent

It won't happen, we live in a democracy.

I don't regard Buhari as deity.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by jorlons(m): 11:31pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista :

Despite the publicity of the attack, the President refused to issue any statement to condole the bereaved all through May 29. Rather, he was busy eating and drinking in "celebration" of his new position. This is the same man that "pledged" to lead from the front on February 25, 2015

I think you're being mischievous here. Here's the link to the press statement condemning the attacks.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/boko-haram-attacks-will-be-over-soon-says-buhari/

2. Part of the pledge made by President Buhari during the electioneering period was public asset declaration. In the words of Buhari...

It was surprising however, that rather than public declaration of asset as promised, President Buhari and his vice followed the step of others by doing "secret" declaration with the code of conduct bureau.

First, he has followed due process by declaring his assets with the CCB in line with the requirements of the constitution.

Secondly, where are you drawing your conclusions from as regards him not wanting to declare his assets publicly cause from what the nation published, there was no part stating the reluctance of PMB and VPO in declaring their assets publicly.

Don't try an add to the story. It was never stated whether or not they'll declare publicly and I think it's silly for anyone to presume they did. You guys need to chillax and not be too hasty.

Cc firefire

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Kingspin(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Whoever wants Buhari/Yemi to fail will not be remembered for good things throughout the first four years of this administration
Whoever says Buhari/Yemi fail, failure will follow that person for the next four years.
An ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail just because they are Hausa/Yoruba will never experience peace throughout the first four years in Jesus name.

The Christian Holy book says; I will curse whoever curse you. That means curse will follow anyone from any ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail.whileall other ethnic groups are saying lifting up, they will be singing casting down.
Any ethnic group that wants Buahri/Yemi to fail will have all her children scattered all over the world in Jesus name.

Enough is enough, Nigerians have suffered enough.
We all need to support them and be optimistic that things will be better.

Emi ari temi se ninu Ijoba Buhari/Yemi yii.
At this your age ur still joking. Abeg Gen. Buhari be serious. Anybody who sees the truth should speak up no time to wait for punch newspapers them. But wait o it appears like those advising Buhari are his agemates. Becos how can public assets declaration sound like the private declaration. We need that change u promise oo.

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 30, 2015
Nairaland Minister of 'Protection',

Being in the opposition does not mean you have to distract Nairalanders from the promise of sustainable development by all these irritating childish threads. You are trying too hard to be relevant and you will never be

4 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 30, 2015
Mogidi:

It won't happen, we live in a democracy.

I don't regard Buhari as deity.
Buhari is fraudulent not to have declared his asset publicly like Yar'adua and GEJ did.

4 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by rman: 11:35pm On May 30, 2015
It is just 24hrs into the new administration guys.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dunkem21(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

He should correct the lies, Four Years is still very young.

Yes, he should. No, he MUST! ..but he won't because it will be his greatest undoing. All the packages will crumble like a pack of cards.

..If he dares, firefire will be the first to query his 'nomination form loan' because his assets will buy 10 nomination forms plus a thousand cows.

I have repeatedly said that Buhari is a very rich man ..why he chose to behave like a pauper is what I don't honestly get.

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 11:39pm On May 30, 2015
jorlons:

I think you're being mischievous here. Here's the link to the press statement condemning the attacks.

First, he has followed due process by declaring his assets with the CCB in line with the requirements of the constitution.

Secondly, where are you drawing your conclusions from as regards him not wanting to declare his assets publicly cause from what the nation published, there was no part stating the reluctance of PMB and VPO in declaring their assets publicly.

Don't try an add to the story. It was never stated whether or not they'll declare publicly and I think it's silly for anyone to presume they did. You guys need to chillax and not be too hasty.

Cc firefire

Yes, we believe PMB was aware of the constitutional requirement before making this promise!
[size=18pt]
I will declare my assets publicly –Buhari
[/size]

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), said he would publicly declare his assets and liabilities, if voted into power.

Buhari stated this in a document obtained by our correspondent in Abuja on Thursday. The document highlights what Buhari will do in his first 100 days if he assumes power on May 29.

He said he would encourage political appointees in his administration to also declare their assets publicly.

If the APC candidate keeps to his promise, he will be the second Nigeria’s President to publicly declare his assets.

The late President, Alhaji Umaru Yar’Adua, also from Katsina State as Buhari, was the first and the only Nigeria’s President to have publicly declared his assets when he assumed office.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-declare-my-assets-publicly-buhari/

Does it mean Buhari will not keep his promise ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 30, 2015
barcanista:
Did you see how they were celebrating Nyako, The most Holy Thief of Adamawa state?
I'm sorry for this generation who act like the Germans that were blown away by Hitler and jose Goebbels rhetorics, they celebrate thieves and murderers because they listen to what they want to hear.

They use religeon and ethnicity to brand you like a jew if you don't toe their thought process or don't shout 'Heil Hitler' sorry 'Change'

I don't pray for this generation because we are the lab rats on how social media can ruin a society, our next generation will take corrections.

APC is brainwashing 'kids' daily and they are swallowing it hook line and sinkEr.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 11:41pm On May 30, 2015
dunkem21:

Yes, he should. No, he MUST! ..but he won't because it will be his greatest undoing. All the packages will crumble like a pack of cards.

..If he dares, firefire will be the first to query his 'nomination form loan' because his assets will buy 10 nomination forms plus a thousand cows.

I have repeatedly said that Buhari is a very rich man ..why he chose to behave like a pauper is what I don't honestly get.

This is a revelation!

Can your assertion be correct?

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Mogidi: 11:44pm On May 30, 2015
slimmy05:
Buhari is fraudulent not to have declared his asset publicly like Yar'adua and GEJ did.

Just two days into his administration two mistakes already.
Day 1
1.He told us he would scrap office of first lady, but now it appears he won't
Day 2
2.He promised to publicly declare his assets, it appears he won't.
Day 3
?

Would Babangida and other northern oligarchs allow him the 18 months tenure he enjoyed in the past?

grin grin grin grin It may be over before it begins.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professionals Bombing Oil Installations – Buhari / Malami: Sunday Igboho Will Be Brought Back After Prosecution In Benin Republic / Adams Oshiomhole Attends Auchi Diocesan Priest's End Of Year Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.