Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency (12803 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 12:38am On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep quiet ke , Buhari dun enter one chance for our hands grin grin

so That's your way of contributing to the nation for the next four years? Which way Nigeria?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by StOla: 12:38am On May 31, 2015
xtervaganza:
This weyrey called bracrappissta has no brain or sense of reasoning

Funny how the fool wants Buhari to rescue chibok girls in 24 hrs. A death is dullard Jonathan couldn't achieve in 14 months

The government hasn't even taken shape yet. No ministers, no aides, no SGF.

Yet the same people willing to tolerate a slowpoke who showed no will to achieve anything noble, suddenly want development in 1 day.

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 12:40am On May 31, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for this generation who act like the Germans that were blown away by Hitler and jose Goebbels rhetorics, they celebrate thieves and murderers because they listen to what they want to hear.

They use religeon and ethnicity to brand you like a jew if you don't toe their thought process or don't shout 'Heil Hitler' sorry 'Change'

I don't pray for this generation because we are the lab rats on how social media can ruin a society, our next generation will take corrections.

APC is brainwashing 'kids' daily and they are swallowing it hook line and sinkEr.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by eddydey(m): 12:43am On May 31, 2015
remsonik:
You have no right to call buhari's government incompetent, nonchalant, deceitful. Buhari has taken a decision you GEJ couldn't think of in 4 years.

Did you listen to his inaugural speech yesterday? Of course he acknowledged the chibok girls and showed commitment to bringing them back and others BH has abducted.
When the news of chibok girls kidnap broke your GEJ went to dance in Kaduna and it took him 3 weeks to acknowledge that the girls were truly kidnapped.
Has GEJ not confessed that he's not cut out for politics.
As to buhari's asset he hasn't addressed the nation yet. This man has only been president for less than 48 hours. I believe he will tell Nigerians that. All we have now are mere speculations.
Then we all now the kind of humble and modest lifestyle buhari lives........

Barcanista I thought you said you have nothing against buhari,so why attacking his person now?
Stop wishing buhari to fail. You guys are desperately wanting to see buhari fail. No he won't fail.

Be sincere to your conscience, you decided to join the opposition to be acceptable to your kinsmen as its a taboo in your place to support development.
That said we appreciate your times with us as you were one of those who really paved the ground for buhari on social media.

Look for a seat sister, u go explain tire!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 12:44am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

How did he fulfill it ? Please explain.

The secret asset declaration mentioned by 'The Nation Newspaper' or the openly promised "Public Assets Declaration" by Buhari to Nigerians on the 19th of February 2015?
The Law is clear please read it up. The Code of Conduct is not Abuja Lodge or Unity Lodge of freemason or Ogboni nor some other strictly members only club. that you cannot go to and collect a certified copy of Form 000001/2015 Office of the President. Go their and pay a N100 and obtain your copy, remember to make your application in writing. It is a public document in public custody, getting the content of that document from the mouth of anyone is hearsay or a hybrid of documentary hearsay. As we normally say here photo or[b] idontbelivit.[/b].
Dont wait for the queue to get longer, go there by 5am on monday you might get it faster than anyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 12:53am On May 31, 2015
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:55am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

The Law is clear please read it up. The Code of Conduct is not Abuja Lodge or Unity Lodge of freemason or Ogboni nor some other strictly members only club. that you cannot go to and collect a certified copy of Form 000001/2015 Office of the President. Go their and pay a N100 and obtain your copy, remember to make your application in writing. It is a public document in public custody, getting the content of that document from the mouth of anyone is hearsay or a hybrid of documentary hearsay. As we normally say here photo or[b] idontbelivit.[/b].
Dont wait for the queue to get longer, go there by 5am on monday you might get it faster than anyone.

Chai, I dof my hat for Nigerian youth. Just because you are supporting a fellow, you could not pass a free and fair comment ?

You don't need to go and apply in any office to see/read the late President "Public Asset Declaration"

Please keep your =N= 100 and save your precious time, read it here free of charge. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2347453/incompetence-nonchallance-deceit-buharis-presidency/1#34263960

We expect the 'HOPE' and "CHANGE" of our time to exceed in all manners of public service.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 1:01am On May 31, 2015
donphilopus:
The OP of a guy would never stop being a hypocrite. You're talking about assets declaration being made public when it's barely 24hrs that he was sworn-in. If you don't know, it took the late President Yar'adua over a month before he made his assets declaration Public. If I'm not mistaken, he declared his assets 'publicly' around 29th of June 2007 (that was a month after he was inaugurated). Link>>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6252442.stm Just a day after Buhari was inaugurated, you're expecting him to have made his assets declaration 'public'. Is that not hypocrisy?!

Secondly, for you to tell us that it's Buhari's responsibility to bring the Chibok Girls before his 1st 100days in Office, then I would say you're hallucinating. If Jonathan could spend 14months as C-I-C without any rescue, then if Buhari's Government should rescue them before the end of this 2015, he must be commended. I would like you to also provide a youtube link to where he said he would bring back the girls. Note and know this, Buhari 'must' not bring back the girls before his 1st 100days.

Thirdly, can you pls let us know the exact time the bomb blast occurred in Maiduguri yesterday?! When Buhari left his guests to attend jumaat Prayers, what did TANoids like you say? Didn't most of you say he shouldn't have left his guests?! If he had issued a statement from there on the Maiduguri attack, wouldn't y'all have said it was wrong for him to issue that statement from there?

Lastly, you guys have problem. If this' how PDP-opposition would look like, then President Buhari has nothing to fear because he would 'smoothly' govern us till 2023. Una no just know how to criticise!!!
Firstly, Yaradua did not even promised public asset declaration. He did it after he was elected and sworn in. Nobody even thought that he would do it. Buhari made a vow and said "He will declare his asset publicly". People were so expectant of him, but he had other plans and yes, he did it in secret. Stop comparing him with Musa

2. You were in limbo when Buhari LIED that he never made any statement to bring back chibok girls? Read that part again....
Do you need his quote?

3. It is irrespnsible to party when a misfortun befalls your country. What is my business with Buhari going to mosque? That is his personal affair. He can even go to shrine if he likes. What is more important than sympathising with your citizens? You seem not to understand the business of governance.

Pls don't quote me on this issue again because I'm not ready for a back and forth with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 1:02am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Chai, I dof my hat for Nigerian youth. Just because you are supporting a fellow, you could not pass a free and fair comment ?

You don't need to go and apply in any office to see/read the late President "Public Asset Declaration"

Please keep your =N= 100 and save your precious time, read it here free of charge. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2347453/incompetence-nonchallance-deceit-buharis-presidency/1#34263960

We expect the 'HOPE' and "CHANGE" of our time to exceed in all manners of public service.
I technically outside the youth age. I am telling you the wise man option. Go to Code of Conduct Bureau and obtain a Certified True Copy. Do not really on hearsay or documentary hearsay, Mr. fireforfire. By the way where is Tapa Balogun?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Bayswater: 1:08am On May 31, 2015
bettercreature:
You guys just want to make people to love PMB because i dont see a reason why you should be blaming a government who hasnt finish reading the hand over note handed to him
you should wait for his 100 days in office at least before you can start judging him and we are ready to listen
we surely going to vote him out if he fails to perform
stop acting like a looser,this is not how to play oppostion
look for tangible and obvious reason to judge him
mind you,we started judging Jonathan after 4years which was 2012
learn how to play opposition stop acting like a looser

After 4 years, 2012? Jonathan became president in 2010 so I will take it that you were trying to say the children of anger started calling GEJ names in 2014. Oga Ade, park well jare. Buhari has not been impressive jare.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 1:09am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

I technically outside the youth age. I am telling you the wise man option. Go to Code of Conduct Bureau and obtain a Certified True Copy. Do not really on hearsay or documentary hearsay, Mr. fireforfire. By the way where is Tapa Balogun?
Who told you that Jonathan didn't declare asset with CCB? Who told you that Tinubu, Obj, and other rogues didn't declare with CCB? Declaration with CCB is STATUTORY! All public office holder did.

Public declaration has ONLY been done by Umaru Musa Yaradua and later VP Jonathan. What Buhari and his VP did was same same politicians style

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Bayswater: 1:11am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

The code of conduct bureau does not have the right under law to make public any individual's asset declaration neither is it allowed to give CTCs of such documents to any mumu, madu & buhari like you stated above.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 1:12am On May 31, 2015
Bayswater:

After 4 years, 2012? Jonathan became president in 2010 so I will take it that you were trying to say the children of anger started calling GEJ names in 2014. Oga Ade, park well jare. Buhari has not been impressive jare.
lol...They sarted bashing Jonathan on May 10, 2010 (the day he was sworn in).

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 1:13am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

You dey form badoo...

Bayswater:

The code of conduct bureau does not have the right under law to make public any individual's asset declaration neither is it allowed to give CTCs of such documents to any mumu, madu & buhari like you stated above.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Bayswater: 1:16am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
lol...They sarted bashing Jonathan on May 10, 2010 (the day he was sworn in).

Baba don miss am already, he started on a very bad note.

His first agenda as president is trying to remove Fayose from office - Would you call that kind of president serious? 100 days is even too long to know the direction the country is headed under the rulership of the brainless one.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 1:18am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Who told you that Jonathan didn't declare asset with CCB? Who told you that Tinubu, Obj, and other rogues didn't declare with CCB? Declaration with CCB is STATUTORY! All public office holder did.

Public declaration has ONLY been done by Umaru Musa Yaradua and later VP Jonathan. What Buhari and his VP did was same same politicians style
Hahahaha
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 1:31am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

You dey form badoo...

Bayswater:

Do you know what is a CTC at all? Which section of the Code of Conduct Act prevents the Bureau from giving out CTCs? It function is to have custody of the form and the Evidence Act place an obligation on the Bureau or an department having custody of a document to give out CTCs to applicant on the payment of fees. Buhari has done his job opposition do your own in a convincing manner, all this childish rush rush no go help una.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 1:37am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

No deceive yourself abeg. Which section of the Code of Conduct Act prevents the Bureau from giving out CTCs? It function is to have custody of the form and the Evidence Act place an obligation on the Bureau to give CTCs to applicant on the payment of fees. Buhari has done his job, opposition do your own.

Why are you trying to be clever by half? grin

1. Did Buhari promised to declare his assets publicly? Yes or No ?

2. If yes, what has CHANGE ?

3. If No what about this evidence ? http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-declare-my-assets-publicly-buhari/

5. And if he decide not to correct his error, is that not moral corruption ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 1:39am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

3. If No what about this evidence ? http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-declare-my-assets-publicly-buhari/

You really expected these change chanting zombies to listen to you? smh grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Beremx(f): 1:40am On May 31, 2015
Henry120:
Buhari is a Brainless illiterate Daura President!!!
you are are in the army I guess. I dare you to go to an army barracks or anywhere your fellow army officers are and say this trash you just said insulting your miserable father and see the outcome.

Idiottic TANoid!!

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 1:43am On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
You really expected these change chanting zombies to listen to you? smh grin grin

cheesy I hope they would CHANGE one day undecided

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 1:46am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Buhari has declared his asset publicly if you want the form go to CCB for the certified true copy and put your noise out there for new acquisitions by Zahra, Aisah and co, measure it against what is on the form and start your accountability from there. For now lets go to sleep.
If, you want you can keep firing on the social media and hope that Nigerians will be angry with, or hate the Buhari Government. The Morally corrupt person is at Otouke he did not declare at the beginning nor after his tenure which is the most crucial.

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Bayswater: 1:47am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

Do you know what is a CTC at all? Which section of the Code of Conduct Act prevents the Bureau from giving out CTCs? It function is to have custody of the form and the Evidence Act place an obligation on the Bureau or an department having custody of a document to give out CTCs to applicant on the payment of fees. Buhari has done his job opposition do your own in a convincing manner, all this childish rush rush no go help una.

We just told you the CCB is not allowed to make public any individuals declaration or are you not aware of data protection laws?

Do you not know that giving out a CTC is the same as making the declaration public?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 1:50am On May 31, 2015
Bayswater:

We just told you the CCB is not allowed to make public any individuals declaration or are you not aware of data protection laws?

Do you not know that giving out a CTC is the same as making the declaration public?
You speak from ignorance, which foolish data protection on the matter of the president and accountability? Please to cure your ignorance peruse these:
http://www.placng.org/new/laws/C15.pdf

3. Functions of the Bureau  
The functions of the Bureau shall be to‐  
(a) receive assets declarations by public officers in accordance with the provisions of this Act;  
(b) examine the assets declarations and ensure that they comply with the requirements of this Act and
of any law for the time being in force;  
(c) take and retain custody of such assets declarations; and  
(d) receive complaints about non‐compliance with or breach of this Act and where the Bureau considers
it necessary to do so, refer such complaints to the Code of Conduct Tribunal established by section 20 of
this Act in accordance with the provisions of sections 20 to 25 of this Act:  
Provided that where the person concerned makes a written admission of such breach or non‐
compliance, no reference to the Tribunal shall be necessary
http://www.nigeria-law.org/EvidenceAct.htm
Public and Private documents

109. The following documents are public documents

(a) documents forming the acts or records of the acts

(i) of the sovereign authority,

(ii) of official bodies and tribunals, and

(iii[b]) of public officers, legislative, judicial and executive, whether of Nigeria or elsewhere;[/b]

(b) public records kept in Nigeria of private documents.

110. All documents other than public documents are private documents

111. (1) Every public officer having the custody of a public document which any person has a right to inspect shall give that person on demand a copy of it on payment of the legal fees therefor, together with a certificate written at the foot of such copy that it is a true copy of such document or part thereof, as the case may be, and such certificate shall be dated and subscribed by such officer with his name and his official title, and shall be sealed, whenever such officer is authorised by law to make use of a seal, and such copies so certified shall be called certified copies.

(2) Any officer who, by the ordinary course of official duty, is authorised to deliver such copies, shall be deemed to have the custody of such documents within the meaning of this section.

112. Such certified copies may be produced in proof of the contents of the public documents or parts of the public documents of which they purport to be copies.
That is in case you are lazy or cant find the provision on certification of document.

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 1:57am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

You speak from ignorance, please peruse this:
http://www.placng.org/new/laws/C15.pdf
http://www.nigeria-law.org/EvidenceAct.htm

iii.
Retain custody of such declarations and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe; http://www.hipernetix.com/ccb/mandate.html

What are the term and conditions ?

Moreover, PMB promised open declaration. undecided
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 1:59am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

iii.
Retain custody of such declarations and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe; http://www.hipernetix.com/ccb/mandate.html

What are the term and conditions ?

Moreover, PMB promised open declaration. undecided

The Conditions in the Evidence Act. Funny enough you cannot import by the website stated mandate a prohibition that is not in the act or the constitution. The purpose of the Act is to make pubic officers accountable mind you. Why are you trying to make it difficult for yourself to obtain a CTC. That publication I believe was intend to protect GEJ. Go there if they refuse to give you write and abuse Buhari.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bunmititi(f): 2:23am On May 31, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Bro, you guys would tire off so soon at this pace! Four years isnt 4weeks o!

wahallai talahi!
i shall torture buhari
any time he comes into the public consciousness!

now he has forced himself permanenetly into public view
as president of nigeria,
he just painted a big red bulls-eye on his back!

As long as he is there,
i shall torture him!
i shall hold his feet to the fire!
i shall show him pepper!

you talk of four years,

(i do not think he will last four years.
i think he will form one excuse soon
and run back to daura.
but if he stays there for four years,)

i shall not relent
even if he makes 1 naira = 1 dollar,
i shall spit in his eye!

i shall boo him
i shall put him stud
i can even bribe referee to blow fowl against him.
i shall give him upper-cut
round-house,
below the belt!
i shall kick his blokos!

the only thing that can save that brainless village idi-ot from daura
is if i suddenly becomes a billionaire
(and the chances of this is slim to zero
except you mean Zim dollars)
and i get busy drinking juice in my banana iceland manshion
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by nationwide1(m): 2:37am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Brilliant! I think Buhari and his followers underrated the awareness and involvement of Nigerians. He says one thing(he love to talk) but his actions are usually different. Sadly, his supporters think everyone should just shut up and flow with !!!baba
For me, the reaction of the polarized supporters of President Buhari spells a subtle attempt at annihilation of press freedom / freedom of expression.

If the inconsequential e-supporters can't handle a well articulated criticism such as yours, how will their oga whose reputation is laced with hatred for press be able to handle it?

Should Nigerians sit down and watch the president begin with a wrong footing by contradicting his campaign pledges?

For them, any criticism is a failure wish. Some even threaten with fire and brimstone using God's name in deceit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Briareos(m): 2:40am On May 31, 2015
bunmititi:

wahallai talahi!
i shall torture buhari

as president of nigeria,

As long as he is there,
i shall torture him!
i shall show him pepper!

you talk of four years,

and run back to daura.

i shall not relent
i shall spit in his eye!

i shall boo him
i shall put him stud
round-house,
below the belt!
i shall kick his blokos!

Sorry sweetheart, you will only succeed in torturing yourself. All the shouts and curses of the likes of you will only amount to an ant cry under his shoe.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 2:51am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

The Conditions in the Evidence Act. Funny enough you cannot import by the website stated mandate a prohibition that is not in the act or the constitution. The purpose of the Act is to make pubic officers accountable mind you. Why are you trying to make it difficult for yourself to obtain a CTC. That publication I believe was intend to protect GEJ. Go there if they refuse to give you write and abuse Buhari.

I will not do that, Buhari should be a man of his word. He should make a "Public Declaration" of his assets downloadable online like this:

http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 2:58am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

I will not do that, Buhari should be a man of his word. He should make a "Public Declaration" of his assets downloadable online like this:

http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration
Ok na you sabi.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by babadee1(m): 3:24am On May 31, 2015
Lol. Toothless bulldog, keep on making noise you hear.

bunmititi:

wahallai talahi!
i shall torture buhari

as president of nigeria,

As long as he is there,
i shall torture him!
i shall show him pepper!

you talk of four years,

and run back to daura.

i shall not relent
i shall spit in his eye!

i shall boo him
i shall put him stud
round-house,
below the belt!
i shall kick his blokos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dogara Must Cut Ties With PDP —APC Group / BREAKING: Looters’ List Not A Violation Of Named Persons’ Rights –court / I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.