Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency (12812 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2015
why is Cleverly not saying anything yet ?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
slimmy05:
I've always known Buhari is only hungry for power, a complete dishonest man. I was utterly disappointed when he came to the press clainming he cannot afford the APC nomination form

Buhari and Osinbajo are already threading the part of secrecy. I really do not know the essence of FOI, why not make the information available to all for easy access? When are we going to have equal access to govt. budgets and spendings up to the local government level? I do not believe in this government and I strongly believe we would regret ever voting for Buhari. He used media stunt to deceive gullible and uninformed Nigerians.
Buhari needs to tread softly because his party men laid a lot of thorns for him without his knowledge. They knew that a lot of their manifestoes will come to naught because they ve been in govt and know that the money to fund their klimanjaro project are not there but they were looking for power

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dunkem21(m): 11:50pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:

This is a revelation!

Can your assertion be correct?

I will bet my last card ..

..all those spins of an old woman donating her total life savings of N1m is just a charade.

..all those 'crowd funding' na yarns .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dunkem21(m): 11:52pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:
why is Cleverly not saying anything yet ?

Una dey confuse person here ..cleverly or ngene? Which one?

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Islanders1: 11:53pm On May 30, 2015
Firefire:
Is it right to say that the APC stewards and fellow party men compelled PMB not to make public his own assets to protect their past corrupt enrichment ? because we expect all the incoming Ministers to follow in the "Public Assets Declaration"

How would Nigerians feel when you see the asset of the following people coming in as Minister under Buhari: shocked shocked

1. Rotimi Amaechi

2. Kayode fayemi

3. Babatunde Fashola

4. Obiageli Ezekwesili

5. Timpre Sylva

6. Wammako

7. Dakuku "afonja" Peterside,

8. Mbadinuju

9. Umana Umana

Please continue with the list...

You call Dakuku Peterside Afonja for contesting election or what? Whats really wrong with you guys, the way you reason baffle me mhen. Gosh.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by jorlons(m): 11:53pm On May 30, 2015

Does it mean Buhari will not keep his promise ? undecided

No, it doesn't and he hasn't shown any signs that he won't rather he has taken a step suggesting that he will. In the days ahead we'll know if he will shy away from his promise.

On the part of ministers declaring their assets publicly, It's entirely their call, PMB's part is to lead by example, he's not expected to force them.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by agabaI23(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barcanista.

If you and your cohorts say buhari's pot of water will not boil to make Eba, you and your fellow travelers will not even see water to fetch.
Moonlight tales.

Has he done anything differently? He promised to declare his asset publicly during his campaign.

Has he disappointed you already?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:00am On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:

..all those spins of an old woman donating her total life savings of N1m is just a charade.

I see...

God will save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dat9jaguy(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, which one be #Dauradullard again? Una just de allocate new names to Buhari.

Pls react to Donphilopus comment.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 12:01am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:
I hope this secret declaration would not be taken as "PUBLIC DECLARATION"

We are waiting for a rejoinder from APC or the Presidency.

President Buhari is not the first to make public his entire asset.
[size=18pt]

Late Yar Adua makes public his assets declaration
[/size]

June 29, 2007/ Guardian:

Late Umaru Musa Yar\'Adua made public \"photocopies of his duly and honestly completed assets declaration form.\" The gesture was the first by any of Nigeria\'s helmsmen since independence in 1960. According to the details released to journalists by the Special Adviser to the President (Communications), Mr. Segun Adeniyi, Yar\'Adua has a total assets value of N856, 452,892.

- All the assets are as they stood as at yesterday, 28 June 2007.

- The total yearly income is put at N18.7 million, while his wife has a total yearly income of N132,000.

" Adeniyi said that the President released the documents in spite of the contrary advice of the Code of Conduct Bureau.

http://www.proshareng.com/news/2554/Yar-Adua-makes-public-his-assets-declaration
Cc: jorlons
See the bold, look at your calendar then cover your head in shame after comparing dates.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Una dey confuse person here ..cleverly or ngene? Which one?

Now I am referring to my good friend, Cleverly!
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:02am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

See the bold, look at your calendar then cover your head in shame after comparing dates.

What is your point sir ?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dat9jaguy(m): 12:04am On May 31, 2015
donphilopus:
The OP of a guy would never stop being a hypocrite. You're talking about assets declaration being made public when it's barely 24hrs that he was sworn-in. If you don't know, it took the late President Yar'adua over a month before he made his assets declaration Public. If I'm not mistaken, he declared his assets 'publicly' around 29th of June 2007 (that was a month after he was inaugurated). Link>>>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6252442.stm Just a day after Buhari was inaugurated, you're expecting him to have made his assets declaration 'public'. Is that not hypocrisy?!

Secondly, for you to tell us that it's Buhari's responsibility to bring the Chibok Girls before his 1st 100days in Office, then I would say you're hallucinating. If Jonathan could spend 14months as C-I-C without any rescue, then if Buhari's Government should rescue them before the end of this 2015, he must be commended. I would like you to also provide a youtube link to where he said he would bring back the girls. Note and know this, Buhari 'must' not bring back the girls before his 1st 100days.

Thirdly, can you pls let us know the exact time the bomb blast occurred in Maiduguri yesterday?! When Buhari left his guests to attend jumaat Prayers, what did TANoids like you say? Didn't most of you say he shouldn't have left his guests?! If he had issued a statement from there on the Maiduguri attack, wouldn't y'all have said it was wrong for him to issue that statement from there?

Lastly, you guys have problem. If this' how PDP opposition would look like, then President Buhari has nothing to fear because he would 'smoothly' govern us till 2023. Una no just know how to criticise!!!

Thank you for this.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 12:06am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

What is your point sir ?
30th May is a months salary earlier than 28th June. Adeniyi was also appointed before the declaration by Yar'adua. So please lets hear your applause for PMB for obeying the CCA than Yar'adua.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 12:07am On May 31, 2015
Sparrow13:
I can't believe this words are coming from you Henry show some maturity and live the e-warriors alone, concentrate on your thread we love you for that and not this senseless argument

I read you clear.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 12:08am On May 31, 2015
dunkem21:

Just cheap media stunt

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Now I am referring to my good friend, Cleverly!
Cleverly is now your friend?

Aru emeeee...... grin
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Cleverly is now your friend?

Aru emeeee...... grin

Is he a BAD person, I beg tell me oooo ? cheesy
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Is he a BAD person ?
Just make sure he is nowhere close to ya bum bum. cheesy

Any weapon fashioned against my friend firefire's bumbum, holy ghost ,.....fire grin
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

30th May is a months salary earlier than 28th June. Adeniyi was also appointed before the declaration by Yar'adua. So please lets hear your applause for PMB for obeying the CCA than Yar'adua.

I see...

I think you are missing my point.

My reference to the publication is to show what and how the Late President Musa Yar'Adua did to fulfill his campaign promise of publicly declaring his assets, even against the advice of the Bureau.

The timing to us is not relevant, what PMB promised is this:

Firefire:

Yes, we believe PMB was aware of the constitutional requirement before making this promise!
[size=18pt]
I will declare my assets publicly –Buhari
[/size]

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), said he would publicly declare his assets and liabilities, if voted into power.

Buhari stated this in a document obtained by our correspondent in Abuja on Thursday. The document highlights what Buhari will do in his first 100 days if he assumes power on May 29.

He said he would encourage political appointees in his administration to also declare their assets publicly.

If the APC candidate keeps to his promise, he will be the second Nigeria’s President to publicly declare his assets.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-declare-my-assets-publicly-buhari/

Will PMB fulfill this promise or NOT

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:14am On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just make sure he is nowhere close to ya bum bum. cheesy

Any weapon fashioned against my friend firefire's bumbum, holy ghost ,.....fire grin

Anyway, I need to make a security check to confirm your postulation about him.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Truckpusher(m): 12:17am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Anyway, I need to make a security check to confirm your postulation about him.
Ayaf warned you oh. cheesy
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ayaf warned you oh. cheesy

thanks I will take caution. grin
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by xtervaganza(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barcanista.

If you and your cohorts say buhari's pot of water will not boil to make Eba, you and your fellow travelers will not even see water to fetch.
amin ooooo

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bakila: 12:24am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

I see...

I think you are missing my point.

My reference to the publication is to show what and how the Late President Musa Yar'Adua did to fulfill his campaign promise of publicly declaring his assets, even against the advice of the Bureau.

The timing to us is not relevant, what PMB promised is this:

Will PMB fulfill this promise or NOT

Thank you!
He has fulfilled the must important part of the promise. When a special adviser is appointed you may be healed of your expectation i believe. Thank you.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by teufelein(f): 12:25am On May 31, 2015
Dear dark Baboons and dark Monkeys from the Zoo aka nigeria, gormless monstrous Olusegun Obasanjo took your [size=18pt]$16 billion[/size] to buy you electricity, he stole all of it, gave you back a lantern with no kerosene, you thank him, and call him Baba. ‪Foolishness of highest order, only can be found in the Zoo(nigeria).

Brainless Jihadist Terrorist Elect Buhari aka Buhari stole:

1. The $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister in 1977 and

2. The ₦45 billion naira he embezzled while supervising the PTF on behalf of the kleptomanic Abacha regime..... The Baboons as usual elected him their President,...Allah has not started punishing you dark Baboons.

clap for yourself and do not blame me and please, stop nauseating the world with your low IQ! you dark baboons are a complete waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2015
Henry120:
Buhari is a Brainless illiterate Daura President!!!
oga henry120 abeg leave the e-warriors alone.they have no iota of respect when it comes to throwing tantrums....in as much as we are genuinely annoyed at the spontenous decision to move central command nd control assets to a red zone with an existing C nd C structure with no prior checks ..let watch as the comics unfold..have a nice night my able oga himself

3 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2015
Henry120:
Buhari is a Brainless illiterate Daura President!!!
oga henry120 abeg leave the e-warriors alone.they have no iota of respect when it comes to throwing tantrums....in as much as we are genuinely annoyed at the spontenous decision to move central command nd control assets to a red zone with an existing C nd C structure with no prior checks ..let watch as the comics unfold..have a nice night my able oga himself..hope mikeczar isn't stlll giving much trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by xtervaganza(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2015
This weyrey called bracrappissta has no brain or sense of reasoning

Funny how the fool wants Buhari to rescue chibok girls in 24 hrs. A feat is dullard Jonathan couldn't achieve in 14 months

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, which one be #Dauradullard again? Una just de allocate new names to Buhari.

I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 12:31am On May 31, 2015
bakila:

He has fulfilled the must important part of the promise. When a special adviser is appointed you may be healed of your expectation i believe. Thank you.

How did he fulfill it ? Please explain.

The secret asset declaration mentioned by 'The Nation Newspaper' or the openly promised "Public Assets Declaration" by Buhari to Nigerians on the 19th of February 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by StOla: 12:35am On May 31, 2015
Please give them their Biafra with their darling GEJ as president and let the world have some peace.

Suddenly, hypocrites realise there's so much to be fixed yet they hailed on an irresponsible clown to be voted in for a 2nd term?

Now they want a 1day miracle. I thought they were satisfied with the present state of affairs as piloted by the clown?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Slams Saraki, Dogara Over 2018 Budget / Gov. Sanwo-Olu Presents ₦40 Million Capital Grant To 2000 Beneficiaries / Breaking: Embarrassing Photograph Of Tinubu Appears Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.