Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency (12806 Views)

Fayose: Looters In Buhari's Presidency Burying Their Loot In Aso Villa / Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by PassingShot(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2015
Rawani:
Continue to ignore this baseless thread, others have already exposed the emptiness, vindictiveness, prematurity, and irrationality of the OP's claims especially in light of the fact that the only precedence they have provided which is the Late President Yar'adua's case, clearly states that he announced his public declaration of his assets on the 29th of June - a clean ONE MONTH after inauguration. The irrationality and borderline delusion of the OP is underlined by the fact that the assets were declared on a weekend, less than 48 hours after inauguration and 24 hours before the next business day.

As many have testified, the quality of this opposition which otherwise should be robust and intelligent, has been compromised by the overbearing feelings of frustration, disbelief and sheer helplessness at the victory of their most hated General, that has tinted their lens of objectivity and rationality, unfortunately so. We encourage other members of this forum to rise and form a formidable opposition that offers bile free rational criticism which will keep the ruling party on its toes.

I am glad that President Buhari has elevated the benchmark for governance above the mediocrity of Jonathan's administration, and more is expected from him; a successful litmus test of the progress of our nascent democracy.
ayindejimmy:

I'm highly saddened by the manner our youths reason these days.
Really, I'm a youth but I will never allow money , ethnicity nor religion decloud my rational reasoning.
I mean, Buhari was only swore in 24 hours ago and you've started holding him responsible! ? On a weekend. Only a paid sycophant can stoop so low.
I'm even surprised Buhari declared his assets so soon cos gej your hero never did publicly . And it the took the ONLY President that ever declared publicly a month to do so.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umaru_Musa_Yar'Adua

If not blatant and foolhardy prejudice.... Tell me, what else can all these ranting be?
This is the last time I'll descend so low to give audience to any unproductive critism of PMB from you. If and when PMB's govt start going astray, I'll be there to criticize them too. But until then....

I did this only because I USED to hold you in high esteem.
Just because the tide has changed for doesn't mean you should throw all logical and reasonable thinking to the wind.

Barcanista, eat these posts and keep quiet. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2015
LasoulMacuby:
One of these days, we would wake up to an Obituary announcement of the following people as a result of their hatred for PMB. these includes : Barcanista, FireFire, Mogidi, Temitemi1, bunmititi, SeverusSnape amongst others.
Headline be like " SORRY to inform Nairalanders about the death of the aforementioned people who died in their sleep as a result of built up pain to the heart. FireFire, SHARIAREPORTERS, TrushPusher, and Temitemi1 on the other hand died by accident, as the could not concentrate on the high way all because the were deep in thought on an evil plan they wanted to hatch against the peoples president.

May their souls rest in piss as President Buhari lives on.
No burial as they would all be thrown into the evil forest.

Mind u, I won't contribute a dime to any of the many deceased families.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Alphaoscar: 8:29am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Resource: news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-attack-nigerias-maiduguri-city-kills-11-142745459.html
www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184038-boko-haram-militants-fire-grenades-into-maiduguri-kill-7.html
www.politicong.com/2015/03/16/buhari-declares-contract-with-nigeria-vows-public-declaration-of-assets-says-he-wont-award-contracts/2015

Cc: Ecoterrors, Truckpusher, Dearpreye, Whynotthetruth, Anonomi, Mogidi, Firefire, Severussnape, Altwireless, Mzmycoli

Bros, to be sincere with you this is not the best way to play the game. It would've been better if you chill and allow give Buhari some little time before doing this. Buhari just declared his assets according to the constitutional requirements just yesterday and you should've allow him some space to see if he will do what he promised or not.

And I also wonder how you expect to bring back the Chibok girl that you guys never believed were kidnapped in the first less than 48hours after his inauguration when his still studying the handing over note and perfecting plans on the way forward.

it is good to have a good and vibrant opposition but nobody will take any of you serious when you do so childishly.

2 Likes

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Bros, to be sincere with you this is not the best way to play the game. It would've been better if you chill and allow give Buhari some little time before doing this. Buhari just declared his assets according to the constitutional requirements just yesterday and you should've allow him some space to see if he will do what he promised or not.

And I also wonder how you expect to bring back the Chibok girl that you guys never believed were kidnapped in the first less than 48hours after his inauguration when his still studying the handing over note and perfecting plans on the way forward.

it is good to have a good and vibrant opposition but nobody will take any of you serious when you do so childishly.

Go and read the head of Buhari’s media team, Garba Shehu's statement and see that their intention is to use the secret asset declaration as the promised "Public Declaration"

I presume given them enough time as you said is like looking the other way when you are being robbed.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 8:48am On May 31, 2015
Another child of shame and bitterness has opened another "failed" thread just cos ur tribesman failed. Buhari won't fail you stone head.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by louiskay(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
the purpose of dis thread is just to discredit buhari.unjustly.its so obvious.... just after some hours in the helm of governance...u need him to turn stones to bread what Ur clueless master could not achieve in 6 full years....its shows how gullible u are.. well all Ur ranting panting fainting and foul cry starts and end here........
only a high tech fool behave like u do......
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by louiskay(m): 9:00am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Go and read the head of Buhari’s media team, Garba Shehu's statement and see that their intention is to use the secret asset declaration as the promised "Public Declaration"

I presume given them enough time as you said is like looking the other way when you are being robbed.
Meaningless ......
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by dat9jaguy(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Firstly, Yaradua did not even promised public asset declaration. He did it after he was elected and sworn in. Nobody even thought that he would do it. Buhari made a vow and said "He will declare his asset publicly". People were so expectant of him, but he had other plans and yes, he did it in secret. Stop comparing him with Musa

2. You were in limbo when Buhari LIED that he never made any statement to bring back chibok girls? Read that part again....
Do you need his quote?

3. It is irrespnsible to party when a misfortun befalls your country. What is my business with Buhari going to mosque? That is his personal affair. He can even go to shrine if he likes. What is more important than sympathising with your citizens? You seem not to understand the business of governance.

Pls don't quote me on this issue again because I'm not ready for a back and forth with you

Guy park well,Donphilopus has exposed you for what you are;a political analyst wannabe.
Your reaction is quite weak,which shows you did not think out the thread before rushing to
post.These guys(tanoids) goading you to open such threads are jealous of the rep.
you built for yourself in nairaland and they are just happy you are using your hands
to destroy the same reputation you used the same hands to build.

Try and belong to everybody and belong to nobody(esp. TANOIDS).
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by ibisko04: 9:02am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Let me start by congratulating President Muhammadu Buhari on his historic inauguration. That said, it is patriotic to call the President to order. As the President elect, Muhammadu Buhari shocked the world by insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians with respect to the Chibok girls. Just hours after his inauguration, the President showed in action that he's incompetent in his responsibilities and he again has insulted our collective responsibilities.

1. On May 29, 2015 just hours after his inauguration, there was an incident of Boko Haram attack in Maiduguri, Borno state which killed nine Nigerians. The attack threw a section of the country into grief and mourning, itwas widely reported inn the press. Despite the publicity of the attack, the President refused to issue any statement to condole the bereaved all through May 29. Rather, he was busy eating and drinking in "celebration" of his new position. This is the same man that "pledged" to lead from the front on February 25, 2015

Rather than lead from the "front", President Buhari had to wait for another attack in the same Maiduguri on May 30 before releasing statement.

2. Part of the pledge made by President Buhari during the electioneering period was public asset declaration. In the words of Buhari...

It was surprising however, that rather than public declaration of asset as promised, President Buhari and his vice followed the step of others by doing "secret" declaration with the code of conduct bureau. I find this insulting on the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

For avoidance of doubt, public declaration of asset is when an individual or entity disclose details of all their asset to the public beyond the mandatory CCB provision as was done by late Yaradua.

3. Few days after being declared President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari claimed that he never promised to bringbackchibokgirls. Now that he has been inaugurated, I believe it is patriotic to tell Mr President that not only is it his responsibility to BringTheGirls back, but it was part of his 100 Days pledge...

Earlier before the pledge was reported, Buhari was quoted by PUNCH on February 20, 2015 in which he specifically promised to bring back our girls.

President Buhari should understand that Nigerians are determined to hold his administration accountable. He should understand that we are not as gullible as he's been made to believe.

May God Bless Nigeria
Good observation. But it is too early for you to say Buhari/Osinbajo did not declared their assets and liabilities publicly. Let us wait till coming week to see if they will not let us know the contents of what they declared to CCB.
As for the rescues of Chibok girls, no where has Buhari denied that the girls will not be rescued as promised earlier by him.
One thing that I want all of us to do is to cry out immediately we notice any derailment on the way as we start this new Nigeria journey.
But as for this inauguration weekend, let us not make much noise. Let us start to monitoring from tomorrow June first.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by tomzman: 9:06am On May 31, 2015
All of una get time o. Arguing or discussing with barcanista is a sheer waste of time.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Islanders1: 9:07am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

You can continue to rant and cry on nairaland on your empty stomach. Insulting Buhari dont even move him, you have done worst during the election and no one cares. You didnt vote for him yet you are making much noise.

The only man that declared his asset publicly did so after 1 month of swearing in, but your own in built hatred is making you go crazy over Buhari that was sworn in 48hrs ago. Take it easy before you run mad, i will surely donate a rope to tie you when it happens. Lmaooo cheesy grin
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Ahmeduana(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2015
chiefinalowo:
Whoever wants Buhari/Yemi to fail will not be remembered for good things throughout the first four years of this administration
Whoever says Buhari/Yemi fail, failure will follow that person for the next four years.
An ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail just because they are Hausa/Yoruba will never experience peace throughout the first four years in Jesus name.

The Christian Holy book says; I will curse whoever curse you. That means curse will follow anyone from any ethnic group that wants Buhari/Yemi to fail.whileall other ethnic groups are saying lifting up, they will be singing casting down.
Any ethnic group that wants Buahri/Yemi to fail will have all her children scattered all over the world in Jesus name.

Enough is enough, Nigerians have suffered enough.
We all need to support them and be optimistic that things will be better.

Emi ari temi se ninu Ijoba Buhari/Yemi yii.
BEWARE OF WHAT YOU'VE WISHED FOR, SINCE WHAT YOU'VE WISHED YOUR FELLOW HUMAN WILL SURELLY COME AROUND, FOR AS YEE CAN'T ESCAPE THE WRATH OF THE gods SO YOU NOT WILL NOT ESCAPE THE CONSEQUENCE OF WISHED OF YOUR FELLOW HUMAN. hope you are intelligent enough to decipher this comment?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by MikeCZAR: 9:13am On May 31, 2015
Cannonleo:

oga henry120 abeg leave the e-warriors alone.they have no iota of respect when it comes to throwing tantrums....in as much as we are genuinely annoyed at the spontenous decision to move central command nd control assets to a red zone with an existing C nd C structure with no prior checks ..let watch as the comics unfold..have a nice night my able oga himself..hope mikeczar isn't stlll giving much trouble grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why is my name being thrown in here?
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2015
Islanders1:

You can continue to rant and cry on nairaland on your empty stomach. Insulting Buhari dont even move him, you have done worst during the election and no one cares. You didnt vote for him yet you are making much noise.

The only man that declared his asset publicly did so after 1 month of swearing in, but your own in built hatred is making you go crazy over Buhari that was sworn in 48hrs ago. Take it easy before you run mad, i will surely donate a rope to tie you when it happens. Lmaooo cheesy grin

Ignored!

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Ahmeduana(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barcanista.

If you and your cohorts say buhari's pot of water will not boil to make Eba, you and your fellow travelers will not even see water to fetch.
YOU DON'T GET IT, NOBODY IS WISHING BUHARI BAD, HIS PAST IS ENOUGH HAS A BURDEN FOR HIM, AND AS FOR YOU THE SUPPORTERS, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE WHAT WILL HUNT YOU, FOR A PERSON THAT WISH TO BE A SUCCESS WILL NEVER UNDERMINE A FELLOW HUMAN, SINCE YOU'VE BREAK THAT SIMPLE LAW OF SUCCESS, BE REST ASSURED THAT THE SAME FATE AWAITS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Islanders1: 9:21am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

Ignored!

Truth hurt. Deal with it. tongue
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 9:22am On May 31, 2015
Islanders1:

Truth hurt. Deal with it. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tell Buhari to openly declare his assets as promised, also can APC please relieve Garba of his assignment asap.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Islanders1: 9:24am On May 31, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tell Buhari to openly declare his assets as promised, also can APC please relieve Garba of his assignment asap.
[/s]

Read my.last post again, this time put on your new brain you ordered from Jumai.com then you will understand. Even your boss Olisah Metuh said its too early to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Ahmeduana(m): 9:25am On May 31, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
This opposition is looking good but can never be too good to oppose PMB
THEIR ARE TOO MANY Ahmed ON THIS FORUM, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE ORIGINAL ONE, BUT AM CERTAIN OF ONE THING, WHAT SET ME AND THE REST APART IS THAT, while all of them blindly follow tinubu because his our namesake, ME I REFUSE, NAME ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH, THERE IS MORE TO A NAME THAN FRAUDULENT RICHES AND WEALTH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by AlPeter: 9:41am On May 31, 2015
pathetic is a very polite way to call this thread
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Alphaoscar: 9:52am On May 31, 2015
Firefire:

When you are being robbed? Of what? What the constitution says is that they must declare their assets with the code of conduct bureau which they have done rightly and legally. He promised to declare his assets publicly without giving any stated timeframe and I believe you guys should rather concentrate your efforts on the main issues like dwindling electricity supply, fuel scarcity/subsidy, unemployment etc instead of asset declaration that will soon be published by Sahara Reporters or PremiumTimes.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Firefire(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2015
Alphaoscar:

When you are being robbed? Of what? What the constitution says is that they must declare their assets with the code of conduct bureau which they have done rightly and legally. He promised to declare his assets publicly without giving any stated timeframe and I believe you guys should rather concentrate your efforts on the main issues like dwindling electricity supply, fuel scarcity/subsidy, unemployment etc instead of asset declaration that will soon be published by Sahara Reporters or PremiumTimes.

He actually gave a time frame, first 100 days in office.

Firefire:

Yes, we believe PMB was aware of the constitutional requirement before making this promise!
[size=18pt]
I will declare my assets publicly –Buhari
[/size]

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), said he would publicly declare his assets and liabilities, if voted into power.

Buhari stated this in a document obtained by our correspondent in Abuja on Thursday. The document highlights what Buhari will do in his first 100 days if he assumes power on May 29.

He said he would encourage political appointees in his administration to also declare their assets publicly.

If the APC candidate keeps to his promise, he will be the second Nigeria’s President to publicly declare his assets.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-will-declare-my-assets-publicly-buhari/

We agreed to the time frame, but why is Garba Shehu making mockery of the President ? undecided

Firefire:

Garba Shehu, his media officer, claims that Buhari has fulfilled his promise of publicly declaring his assets.

We expect APC and or the Presidency to reprimand Sehu Garba for this public outcry.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by engineerboat(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Let me start by congratulating President Muhammadu Buhari on his historic inauguration. That said, it is patriotic to call the President to order. As the President elect, Muhammadu Buhari shocked the world by insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians with respect to the Chibok girls. Just hours after his inauguration, the President showed in action that he's incompetent in his responsibilities and he again has insulted our collective responsibilities.

1. On May 29, 2015 just hours after his inauguration, there was an incident of Boko Haram attack in Maiduguri, Borno state which killed nine Nigerians. The attack threw a section of the country into grief and mourning, itwas widely reported inn the press. Despite the publicity of the attack, the President refused to issue any statement to condole the bereaved all through May 29. Rather, he was busy eating and drinking in "celebration" of his new position. This is the same man that "pledged" to lead from the front on February 25, 2015

Rather than lead from the "front", President Buhari had to wait for another attack in the same Maiduguri on May 30 before releasing statement.

2. Part of the pledge made by President Buhari during the electioneering period was public asset declaration. In the words of Buhari...

It was surprising however, that rather than public declaration of asset as promised, President Buhari and his vice followed the step of others by doing "secret" declaration with the code of conduct bureau. I find this insulting on the collective intelligence of Nigerians.

For avoidance of doubt, public declaration of asset is when an individual or entity disclose details of all their asset to the public beyond the mandatory CCB provision as was done by late Yaradua.

3. Few days after being declared President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari claimed that he never promised to bringbackchibokgirls. Now that he has been inaugurated, I believe it is patriotic to tell Mr President that not only is it his responsibility to BringTheGirls back, but it was part of his 100 Days pledge...

Earlier before the pledge was reported, Buhari was quoted by PUNCH on February 20, 2015 in which he specifically promised to bring back our girls.

President Buhari should understand that Nigerians are determined to hold his administration accountable. He should understand that we are not as gullible as he's been made to believe.

May God Bless Nigeria

The game begin.

They are already telling that the only legacy left behind by Nigeria Hero GEJ (FOI bill) is still alive, that we should apply to CCB for Buhari asset declaration.

APCHEEEEEEEEEEEE. Na wa for una hooooo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 10:45am On May 31, 2015
What is wrong in asking our President to declare his assets publicly as promised during the campaigns ?

What is wrong is asking our President to act in response to terror as was drummed up by APC during GEJ's Presidency ?

What is wrong in asking Buhari to get our girls back ?

The Daura President knew the moment GEJ called him to concede defeat that he has responsibilities to Nigerians from May 29th 2015, and we expected him to hit the ground running, but what we witness is sending Osunbade to Atiku to learn the art of depredation.

Its a shame that we have been sold a dummy change.

All hail the Daura President, the certificateless aged ancestor of the Furo De Nunu Dynasty.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Cannonleo(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2015
MikeCZAR:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why is name being thrown in here?
ur the troublesome one u should know grin

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by Nobody: 11:06am On May 31, 2015
Cannonleo:

oga henry120 abeg leave the e-warriors alone.they have no iota of respect when it comes to throwing tantrums....in as much as we are genuinely annoyed at the spontenous decision to move central command nd control assets to a red zone with an existing C nd C structure with no prior checks ..let watch as the comics unfold..have a nice night my able oga himself..hope mikeczar isn't stlll giving much trouble grin

Mike is cool for now, It is Patrick A.k.A Patches698 I sent crying over the Rooivalk Helicopter. In other to prevent him from having further heartache and pain, I decided to give him a little break on that subject.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by temitemi1(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2015
Back to sender...........>
LasoulMacuby:
One of these days, we would wake up to an Obituary announcement of the following people as a result of their hatred for PMB. these includes : Barcanista, FireFire, Mogidi, Temitemi1, bunmititi, SeverusSnape amongst others.
Headline be like " SORRY to inform Nairalanders about the death of the aforementioned people who died in their sleep as a result of built up pain to the heart. FireFire, SHARIAREPORTERS, TrushPusher, and Temitemi1 on the other hand died by accident, as the could not concentrate on the high way all because the were deep in thought on an evil plan they wanted to hatch against the peoples president.

May their souls rest in piss as President Buhari lives on.
No burial as they would all be thrown into the evil forest.

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by bayulll01(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barcanista.

If you and your cohorts say buhari's pot of water will not boil to make Eba, you and your fellow travelers will not even see water to fetch.

Honestly if this is how barcanista and co want to play opposition all I can say is they are pathetic,they should all enroll under lai mohammed for the course,silly people,Gej is the worst president nigeria ever produced

1 Like

Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by angelsing(m): 11:55am On May 31, 2015
slimmy05:
I've always known Buhari is only hungry for power, a complete dishonest man. I was utterly disappointed when he came to the press clainming he cannot afford the APC nomination form

Buhari and Osinbajo are already threading the part of secrecy. I really do not know the essence of FOI, why not make the information available to all for easy access? When are we going to have equal access to govt. budgets and spendings up to the local government level? I do not believe in this government and I strongly believe we would regret ever voting for Buhari. He used media stunt to deceive gullible and uninformed Nigerians.
You are a lair...what is we? Did u vote for buhari?..Abeg swerve make u continue with criticism rather than claim what u did not do
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by angelsing(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2015
Being an opposition really hurts ooo...just 24hrs and they are weeping and ranting already...hhhhahhahaah...This is going to be one hell of a ride to 2019..Let the criticism continue. We like it when u cry and rant it gives us satisfaction that will inflict so much pain on u guys when we decide to vote out GEJ...I hope u guys enjoy ur opposition title...We dey laugh them dey cry..#NaGodwin
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2015
Firefire:
Some comments here are really myopic.

We need our brand new President and Vice-President to publicly declare their assets as promised and some are yarning and abusing.

E yi pa daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CHANGE!

Yar'Adua who declared his asset publicly did so one month after inauguration on May 29 2007.
Re: Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency by mikolo80: 12:33pm On May 31, 2015
Samchelsea:
Let the scrutiny start....
Message to buhari: perform or be BOOTED OUT!!!
soccer army or safety boot.him go use him 4years Kampe and you're going to sit back and enjoy it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Sacks Rivers APC LGA Leaders / Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai / Nigeria Economy May Slip Back Into Recession. Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.